What the crap? 25% avoided me? 100% "language"?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BloodiedHalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#52 BloodiedHalo
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts

it doesnt matter at all

I'm 100% avoided yet on my gamercard I still havea 5 star rep

jgraider

100% avoided like a boss.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts

How can I be avoided for "language" when I haven't even used my headset?

DragonRebel0908
It's called trolling. Player Reviews are nonsense anyway.
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#54 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Those player reviews are skewed in really weird ways and I wouldn't pay attention to them. I think I'm 35 or 40% avoided too, all for being 'unsporting.' I know that just means that I beat people, whether it was in PGR3 or Rock Band, and they'd just avoid me because they didn't want to get their ass kicked again. Sore losers.
Raiko101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 Raiko101
Member since 2005 • 3339 Posts
Player Reviews are nonsense anyway.LustForSoul
Well said!
Ratjack2k5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Ratjack2k5
Member since 2010 • 80 Posts

people only leave feedback if they dont like you... someone who likes you or is neutral will not even waste their time. so your numbers will only get worse over time...

Its like someone going to a store... if they are mad at an employee they will call and complain... BUT if they had a normal visit or a great visit they will never call the store and tell them that.

Avatar image for StromileSwiftee
StromileSwiftee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 StromileSwiftee
Member since 2003 • 385 Posts

[QUOTE="DragonRebel0908"]

[QUOTE="2pac_makaveli"]none of that means anything, however the language is prolly cuz u didnt talk that ppl complained about it, especially if you are laying team based games were communication is the key to winning.shabab12

I was playing Soul Calibur IV.

people bad rep each other for no reason. Its actually a poor system. Pay no attention to it.

Absolutely correct... I don't even use my headset and my approval rating is low, I've had the same "complaints". If you play multiplayer games like Call of Duty, it's going to drop. If you destroy everyone you play against, they vote you down... if you get murdered all game, you get voted down, its just the nature of individuals.

Don't sweat it.

:lol:

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#58 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

im 70 percent lol and i dont even do half the things people say i do like -unsportsman -20 percent --- what the heck you call killing you in a game where the rule is to kill some one-eg cod and you call that unsportsmanship i dont think so , ms's avoiding thing is a total load of garbage , on one profile im 100 percent avoided just cause the name of it was justinbeiberno lol

so ya dont worry justy play the game cause it really dont hurt ya ,

the one thing you gotta worry about is if some one files a complaint so many of thoise and your banned from xbox live , your rep has nothing to do with the overall playing of xboxlive,

ive seen loads of people with 100 percent avoidence rating and i be nice and give them a pref , thats how i am , i really dont like how people can trash talk but then they give you low ratings yet theirs stays up

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#59 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44632 Posts
I'm like 48% avoided, and I'm pretty sure the last bad rep came from me beating a guy at Chessmaster on XBL too. Certain games will get you bad rep easy, like Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, people like to go around killing you in multiplayer and when you start returning the favor they give you bad rep.
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

How can I be avoided for "language" when I haven't even used my headset?

DragonRebel0908

I belive I'm 5x% avoided for the same reason, and I have NEVER used my mic, it's just one of the way people use to complain about you for killing them.

Don't sweat it, it's not like it will do you any harm!