the post a "i encountered a racist on xbox live" story....

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for depresedmichfan
depresedmichfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 depresedmichfan
Member since 2005 • 1109 Posts
And I'm not crying, and I don't really get offended, I just find some people disgusting when they know there are no consequences to their actions.
VooDoo1144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#52 VooDoo1144
Member since 2003 • 31 Posts

Wow stop whining please. My god if your gonna get xbox live and play a game like gears, i mean havn't you ever seen the game experience may change during online play. Who cares if he callsyou a jew, just mute him or call him something. Whenever a kid makes fun of me i just say, yea your cool you live in your mom's basement, have her make you some more bagel bites you prick But honestly get over it.XxJonbonxX

I agree that complaining on a forum does not help, but I also feel that racists are about the lowest of the low when it comes humanity. If this kind of behavior keeps up then we will have much bigger problems than whining.

For Example.

Leland Yee or Jack Thompson goes on Xbox live spoiling for a fight, they find a game with a racist or two and assume that the whole community is like that. A major news network will latch on to the story to push the anti video game agenda by saying we are all racist and are out of control...racism is hate speech and that will get the governments attention.

The outcome could go two ways.

1.) The government would force Microsoft to seperate children and adults in all aspects of Live (best case scenario) and they would be doing us a unintentional favor.

2.) The government would hold a hearing against Microsoft and a whole plethora of Anti game groups get their poison on C-span and CNN...than everyone would think that Xbox live is a out of control community that needs to be shutdown pending some sort of restructuring.

We need to learn to just play the bloody games and not run our mouths so much...this kind of behavior will lead to big trouble down the road.

Mike

depresedmichfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 depresedmichfan

[QUOTE="XxJonbonxX"]Wow stop whining please. My god if your gonna get xbox live and play a game like gears, i mean havn't you ever seen the game experience may change during online play. Who cares if he callsyou a jew, just mute him or call him something. Whenever a kid makes fun of me i just say, yea your cool you live in your mom's basement, have her make you some more bagel bites you prick But honestly get over it.VooDoo1144

I agree that complaining on a forum does not help, but I also feel that racists are about the lowest of the low when it comes humanity. If this kind of behavior keeps up then we will have much bigger problems than whining.

For Example.

Leland Yee or Jack Thompson goes on Xbox live spoiling for a fight, they find a game with a racist or two and assume that the whole community is like that. A major news network will latch on to the story to push the anti video game agenda by saying we are all racist and are out of control...racism is hate speech and that will get the governments attention.

The outcome could go two ways.

1.) The government would force Microsoft to seperate children and adults in all aspects of Live (best case scenario) and they would be doing us a unintentional favor.

2.) The government would hold a hearing against Microsoft and a whole plethora of Anti game groups get their poison on C-span and CNN...than everyone would think that Xbox live is a out of control community that needs to be shutdown pending some sort of restructuring.

We need to learn to just play the bloody games and not run our mouths so much...this kind of behavior will lead to big trouble down the road.

Mike

it deserves some media attention, it is a problem.

VooDoo1144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 VooDoo1144

But would it be objective media attention...or just people who don't play games pushing a personal agenda against games?

Mike

depresedmichfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 depresedmichfan

But would it be objective media attention...or just people who don't play games pushing a personal agenda against games?

Mike

VooDoo1144

Yeah good point.... The media could give everyone the impression that videogames are the cause of racism, which would be a very misleading spin.

crusher2002000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 crusher2002000
Member since 2004 • 645 Posts

It the same thing in school dude, Jeese i can't beleive your all so upset. Dude its just a joke like anything else. Get over it, or cry yourself to sleep every nightXxJonbonxX

it may be a joke to u but if u put urself in their situation u wouldn't be joking. for all u know their could have been someone in their with relatives in the holocaust.

paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts
yea sometimes i get dumb 12 year olds on GOW who say crap ( not as bad as that guy was saying to you)
Delbert84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 Delbert84
Member since 2002 • 110 Posts

This is such a dumb thread. Who cares, just mute the dang person!!!!!!!! If you keep making a big deal out of it, its going to get so big that there will be idiots trying to shut these games down. Its people like the TC who just complain complain complain about crap that gets everyones panties in a bunch. You all just need to stop being such babies and ignore the stuff. Think for yourselves instead of asking everyone else for there opinion.

VooDoo1144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 VooDoo1144

This is such a dumb thread. Who cares, just mute the dang person!!!!!!!! If you keep making a big deal out of it, its going to get so big that there will be idiots trying to shut these games down. Its people like the TC who just complain complain complain about crap that gets everyones panties in a bunch. You all just need to stop being such babies and ignore the stuff. Think for yourselves instead of asking everyone else for there opinion.

Delbert84

Since you are on this thread and posting it must mean one of two things.

!.) you do really care and just want to troll

2.) you act racist and feel like you need to indirectly defend yourself.

This is a big issue and it won't stop till we as a community start to report these people and get them kicked from live...muting them and ignoring the problem is just putting ones head in the sand and pretending there is no problem...so it will never get solved.

We need to police ourselves or the government will do it for us...and that means no more live.

Mike

Lub1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Lub1
Member since 2005 • 517 Posts

Jews aren't a race, it is people who follow a religion.cool_baller

Uhmz, that's not true. to be a Jew is a race, thesame as being an American or an African, or a belgian or whatever.

The people who follow a religion are: katholic, protestant, non-katholic, budhist, etc...

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts

At the end of the day it's just xbox live,don't take it so seriously.

But yes it sucks people like that exist.

mdk1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 mdk1985
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

[QUOTE="I_pWnzz_YoU"]Then again the word "Jew" isnt racist because it's not a race, it's a religion, still bad to say thoughVariousObjects
I'm pretty sure jews are a race of people. If your born a jew your stuck a jew, unlike religion you can convert.

I'm taking a Holocaust class in college...Judaism is not a race, it's a religion

darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#63 darthzew
Member since 2005 • 1213 Posts
That's just sad...
darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#64 darthzew
Member since 2005 • 1213 Posts

[QUOTE="VariousObjects"][QUOTE="I_pWnzz_YoU"]Then again the word "Jew" isnt racist because it's not a race, it's a religion, still bad to say thoughmdk1985

I'm pretty sure jews are a race of people. If your born a jew your stuck a jew, unlike religion you can convert.

I'm taking a Holocaust class in college...Judaism is not a race, it's a religion

Yes, Judaism is a religion, but Jew is a race, just like white, black, etc.

dgbiker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dgbiker1
Member since 2003 • 2139 Posts

man theres only 2 things that i hate

jews... n racist ppl... lol jk ;)

ArsenicA

haha i hate two kinds of people; those intolerant of other people's cultures, and the dutch :)

I think a real story would be getting on live and NOT encountering a jackass. I don't think these people are actually racist, they're just 12 year old geeks that never leave their parent's basement that know they'll get pounded into the ground if they say this stuff in the real world.

vonkronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 vonkronz
Member since 2004 • 3071 Posts

I tried to write my story and it says it was censored...I even replaced all cusswords with asterisks and slanged it up a bit with I_337 speak.

WiiNut6493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67 WiiNut6493
Member since 2007 • 538 Posts
I hate people like that. im 14 and my voice hasnt matured yet but i get people who say get the hell of live and i just say cool it man im just here to have fun and play with my buddies. and they blabber on and on about how kids are such noobs. then they look at the scoreboard and say who is lethal2damax? he got most kills. and then i say iam you NOOOOOB!!
CCCRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CCCRT
Member since 2005 • 196 Posts

My favorite is probably when I was playing Attack and Defend in RS:V and some kid kept swearing and calling people n******, and about every other name in the book. After awhile of hearing this I just said, "I bet he doesn't talk like that when his mom is in the room." which caused everyone to start laughing, and that then angered the little kid. He then responded by saying "She is in the room." so I told him to put her on the mic, which he never did, and then he just shut up and started to compliment us each time we killed someone....

soldier354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 soldier354
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
It is always the older white men starting racist crap. I have never had a problem with any African Americans(or any minority group)on XBL. The older white men who think they are cool because they are old and laugh at the teenagers. It is them who should be laughed at... 30-40 is a little old for childish toys dont you think>
soldier354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 soldier354
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Being older than me does not mean you are cooler than me , it means you were born before me!!!

Neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Neoyamaneko
Member since 2004 • 4207 Posts

Xbox Live community is full of scum. Worst part of the 360 in my opinion.CooVee

At least they can be put with their own kind as compared to some console communities like PSO or other standalones. They say and do what they like without hinderance or punishment. If someone ticks you off by being a prepube, you can choose to kick the person and/or never deal with them again.

cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts

My favorite is probably when I was playing Attack and Defend in RS:V and some kid kept swearing and calling people n******, and about every other name in the book. After awhile of hearing this I just said, "I bet he doesn't talk like that when his mom is in the room." which caused everyone to start laughing, and that then angered the little kid. He then responded by saying "She is in the room." so I told him to put her on the mic, which he never did, and then he just shut up and started to compliment us each time we killed someone....

CCCRT

CCCRT
lol thats funny not the racist crap but yea
D3monchicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 D3monchicken
Member since 2005 • 1270 Posts
I find racist people on Xbox live, other console online and Pc online all the time... there's no escaping it but that little mute function most games have is a help.
Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#74 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
Jew isn't a race.:|
slayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 slayer85
Member since 2006 • 926 Posts

how do people not understand that you can have ETHNIC jews and RELIGIOUS jews, itsa race ANDa religion, you can be ethnic jew and not be of the jewish faith

destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#76 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Sorry, but enough with these stories.

mdk1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mdk1985
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

It is NOT a race, trust me...we have had lectures on this...I think i'll trust someone with a PHD in the subject rather than a bunch of kids in Highschool

If you are Jewish...that is your RELIGION

Say if someone practices Christianity...does that mean their race is Christian? NO

Being a Jew means your religion is JEWISH

Being a Christian means your religion is CHRISTIANTY

Those two terms have NOTHING to do with race...we think of Jews being a race because the first people who practiced Judaism were tribes of HEBREWS, people who all looked the same because they were concentrated into a specific Middle East area.

Truthfully, the word RACE is not accepted by the scientific word...it was simply created by everyday people

The SCIENTIFIC definition of race means "of a different SPECIES" therefore, the scientific world doesn't even except the word race because we are ALL of the same species... Therefore, ethnicity is the term that should really be used

But either way...people who mock other ethnicities are F****** idiots that are wasting our oxygen. They are only trying to make up for their pathetic excuse for a life by making fun of someone else and basically are inching ever closer to their ultimate moral demise and extinction

WhiteWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 WhiteWorld
Member since 2004 • 326 Posts

Is my name racist? I had just listened to White America which is a song and you know that feeling you get when you listen to a song you like? Well anyways, I didn't think anything of it until recently when I had become slightly less stupid than I was when I made the account and liked that song.

I've been wondering about this for very long so I'm gonna butt this in with this whole discussion on racism.

Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
I had a friend who would make fun a jewish friend, but only jokingly. Its not that hard to ignore raciest, they don't have much to say.
HALCONAZUL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 HALCONAZUL
Member since 2004 • 3605 Posts

Who is the rascist here?

a) the one who says the word: JEW

b) The one who gets offended bythe word |¬_¬|

guess by yourselfs, again the northamericans.....

Hell_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81 Hell_Dude
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts
So what !? XBL isn't the only place full with Cartmens.
codemaster44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82 codemaster44
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts
I agree with Coovee there seems to be alot of really annoying and really scummy people who play on xbox live.
justinblair2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 justinblair2
Member since 2003 • 180 Posts
Wow this post is really funny, i would like to knew were the TC lives. If you live such a sheltered life to not know there is racism everywhere theni feel for you when u get in the real world.