The oblivion vs Fallout 3 beef thread (characters welcome)

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Sexytime-
Member since 2008 • 64 Posts

I've played oblivion and fallout 3. For the diehard Oblivion fans that keep saying "FALLOUT 3 IS OBLIVION WITH GUNS". It's NOT, ok. so get that idea out of your head. The only similarity between oblivion and fallout is that the same people produced it. I spent 10 hours beating oblivion with fast travel and have spent 75 hours on Fallout 3 and haven't even done all the quests or replayed it with different moral choices AND i fast travelled in both games. Oblivion has worse graphics, a dumb story, uninspired boring characters, character voices that sound like robots. The whole impression one gets from standing in the oblivion marketplace (besides a few of the main quests or story quests) is that your surrounded by a bunch of robot androids - a very lonely feeling. I actually would rate oblivion 6/10 and Fallout 3 is my favorite game. With oblivion being a 10 hour gameplay game fallout 3 offers more than 75 hours +

Also for roleplaying Fallout 3/oblivion is like Day after Tomorror to Shrek

tnargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 tnargus
Member since 2008 • 475 Posts

I've played oblivion and fallout 3. For the diehard Oblivion fans that keep saying "FALLOUT 3 IS OBLIVION WITH GUNS". It's NOT, ok. so get that idea out of your head. The only similarity between oblivion and fallout is that the same people produced it. I spent 10 hours beating oblivion with fast travel and have spent 75 hours on Fallout 3 and haven't even done all the quests or replayed it with different moral choices AND i fast travelled in both games. Oblivion has worse graphics, a dumb story, uninspired boring characters, character voices that sound like robots. The whole impression one gets from standing in the oblivion marketplace (besides a few of the main quests or story quests) is that your surrounded by a bunch of robot androids - a very lonely feeling. I actually would rate oblivion 6/10 and Fallout 3 is my favorite game. With oblivion being a 10 hour gameplay game fallout 3 offers more than 75 hours +

Sexytime-
Yeah i'd take your opinions and reverse them. Oblivion is the best game in my opinion, with Fallout only rating a very good game. Oblivion i played through around 4 times, and with all the side quests etc look hundreds of hours. I finished Fallout in 6 days, side quests included. The main quest whilst fun lacked a lot of originality and excitement. The side quests were at times boring and laboursome. Oblivion far better. I agree with you however that they are totally different and anyone who says they're similar isn't really looking past the surface.
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sexytime-
Yeah the people are kind of lifeless compared to Fallout 3's .Conroi58
Exactly, Fallout 3's NPCs are 80-85% more lifelike. I might not be so harsh on Oblivion if every idiot that played Oblivion wasn't saying "FALLOUT IS OBLIVION WITH GUNS." Its clearly not and it needs to be clear that fallout 3 is nothing like oblivion.
ECastNYM08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 ECastNYM08
Member since 2006 • 142 Posts

I've had a hard time playing Fallout 3 compared to my hours of endless fun in Oblivion. I mean they're both amazing games, i give Bethesda credit for being amazing producers, but they scaled the difficulty of Fallout 3 to be a bit harder than Oblivion's. It's a lot harder to kill enemies in Fallout 3, the targeting system adds complexity to it and the futuristic setting and difference of characters makes it a whole different game. It seems to be like the In-game world is a lot smaller than Oblivion's (thats just my opinion, Cyrodiil seemed huge to me). I just can't seem to do as well in Fallout as i did in Oblivion. The scenery in Fallout is much much more dull than Oblivion's tall buildings in Imperial City and colorful hills and such. I give them both 9+/10.

dr_octagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 dr_octagon
Member since 2003 • 625 Posts

Let me get this straight, your comparing a 2-3 year old game to a brand new one based on graphics and AI? Ooooooookay.

Besides that - when Morrowind came out in 02-03, people thought it was groundbreaking. I play it now and the graphics look as bad as the original Kotor (or worse). Oblivion is a beautiful game. That's not my opinion, that is a FACT. Still to this day I find it awe-inspiring. Yes, the AI is a bit dumb and robot like, but the with various sidequests (Hell, not even the sidequests, but just going into Ancients ruins and Forts is still fun.) and the Shivering Isles add-on, I've tacked on over 160 + hours - that's 8 days or more. Also - I haven't turned off the music yet after all that time.

Fallout 3 is at the top of my list of games I want to play. (In a moving situation plus my 360 is overheating). I won't be comparing Oblivion to Fallout 3, more like see what Bethesda did production-wise to make a kick ass game.

Besides, in 2-3 years some guy will start a thread comparing Fallout 3 to Elder Scrolls 5. I know it. 

Solors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#7 Solors
Member since 2008 • 574 Posts
Im completely opposite, I beat Fallout 3 and all the side quests in about 20 hours. In Oblivion, im 200 hours in and im still missing a few of the minor side quests.
theMarshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 theMarshell
Member since 2008 • 602 Posts
Fallout 3 was a waste of money to me, but Oblivion I couldn't put the controller down on top of the fact that I had the expansion pack.
Postmortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#9 Postmortis
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
I was crazy about Oblivion but never ever played a Fallout game. Is it worth buying or should I rent it first to check it out. After reading the review it seems alright.
Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 Delro333
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts

Sexytime-

Those are all your opinions (bad ones at that). Anyway you look like a huge @$$ saying that Oblivian has worse graphics considering the amount of time between each game's release. And for the robot voices, I think your just nuts. And in Oblivian those so called "androids" actually had day to day schedules unlike in Fallout 3 who would stay in one place unless that particular character was triggered by something you did.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Delro333

Wow, TC you are an idiot, I haven't played Fallout 3 yet but I can't believe what you said about Oblivion. It's such a good game. Tons of sidequests with lots of weapons, armor, etc. to customize your character. The leveling up system is good and the enemies and characters aren't worthless like in most games. Great freeroam and lots of dungeons and towns to mess around with. Yeah the people are kind of lifeless compared to Fallout 3's but do you realize how much bigger a game they made with Oblivion and how it was made like 4 years ago. Don't bash Oblivion just to make Fallout 3 look better.Conroi58

Well said

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
I personally liked Fallout 3 more than Oblivion, but what the TC said about Oblivion is completely untrue, and almost down right stupid.
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sexytime-

If you say i'm an ass for talking about Oblivions graphics because your excuse is that it was made 2-3 years before Fallout 3 then what are you when you say Fallout 3 is "Oblivion with guns". Besides i never talked about the graphics, I talked about the AI being robotic.

Fallout 3 is not "Oblivion with guns" enough said. plz stop saying such nonsense.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#15 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I own both, have spent alot of time with both games.

Fallout = Much better story, better combat, better characters, Much more RPG elements, better leveling up and better atmsophere

Oblivion = World feels alittle more full when compared to fallout3's world and a better customization for created characters.

Overall Fallout 3 = 9/10 and Oblivion = 7.5/10 imo.

Fallout just does more things right imo, i enjoy a good story and better rpg elements over better custimization.

Ive spent 120 hours on oblivion and 50 Hours on Fallout3 for those who care.

dRuGGeRnaUt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dRuGGeRnaUt
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
hahaha the main story and all the side quests in 20 hours??? hahaha look at how long all the dialogue situations are, that is literally impossible, even when skipping, and obviously you are saying u used a guide, because honestly man, to just FIND all the side quest takes a while, even when you knwo where they are. fail
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sexytime-

hahaha the main story and all the side quests in 20 hours??? hahaha look at how long all the dialogue situations are, that is literally impossible, even when skipping, and obviously you are saying u used a guide, because honestly man, to just FIND all the side quest takes a while, even when you knwo where they are. faildRuGGeRnaUt
exactly, now u can see why i posted this thread. I'm tired of hearing that "Fallout 3 is O w/ guns and I beat everything i 30 mins blah blah lies fail"

I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen when some MMO replaces WOW in 4-5 years. WOW fanbois are going to be saying "THIS GAME IS WOW WITH GUNS!" "I HAD MUCH MORE FUN WITH WOW WHEN I WAS DOING ALL THAT GRINDING KILLING THE SAME MUDCRABS FOR 70 LEVELS EXCEPT THEY GOT HARDER BUT UR NEW MMO THAT IS LIKE WOW SUCKS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE MUDCRABS"

Marth6809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Marth6809
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
LAWL.....mudcrabs.
Marth6809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Marth6809
i like oblivion better but seeing that ur able to build your own guns?? now that is just badass i watched the E3 08 live thing on G4 in the beggining of this year and they showed a preview of fallout 3 it was ll cool and everything with all the destroyed world and able to explore it and all. but i like oblivion. im more into swords and magic stuff that futureistic stuff.im not sying fall out 3 is a badgame and all but then again iv never played it.im just saying i like swords and magic.
Marth6809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Marth6809

OH!!!! and uhh btw THAT IS NOT TRUE about what u said about wow people well for some people its not true...but i play world of warcraft and a whole bunch of other mmos but u dont see me complaning ''OH ITS SUCKS IT SHOULD HAVE THIS MONSTER INSTESD OF THAT ONE BLEH!!!!11''

2uneek4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 2uneek4u
Member since 2006 • 2548 Posts

i personally enjoyed playing fallout 3 more than oblivion. But ive only played 60 hours on fallout 3 and 130hours on oblivion.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Delro333

If you say i'm an ass for talking about Oblivions graphics because your excuse is that it was made 2-3 years before Fallout 3 then what are you when you say Fallout 3 is "Oblivion with guns". Besides i never talked about the graphics, I talked about the AI being robotic.

Fallout 3 is not "Oblivion with guns" enough said. plz stop saying such nonsense.

Sexytime-

You should re read your original post so you dont embarrass yourself any further. You do state Oblivians graphics are worse and as for my excuse i dont really need one because its a known fact Fallout came out years later afterOblivian.

And why are you saying everyone thinks Oblivian with guns, no one has said that in your topic yet. And i most certainly dont think that its anything near Oblivian.

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
If you only spent 10 hours on Oblivion then you must have experienced a thirteenth of what the game has to offer gameplay wise. It has an outrageous amout of quests, you can spend as much as 200 hours on it. I probably put at least 100 hours into it.
vbulletproofs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#24 vbulletproofs
Member since 2008 • 65 Posts
Both games are legends..yes fallout is better but graphics in oblivion is better and the story too but i agree with u about the stupid characters in oblivion and the very few characters voices so..fallout 3 10/10 oblivion 10/10 i just can't give it 9'5 'cause like i said so both are legends.:D
Lucas_Simms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25 Lucas_Simms
i think the real issue is wat people like more fantasy or Sci fi i loved both games but it comes down to wat you enjoy more the is no right or wrong. this is the same debate as movie junkies talk about in the debate of staw wars and lord of the rings...
TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#26 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts
[QUOTE="Conroi58"] Yeah the people are kind of lifeless compared to Fallout 3's .Sexytime-
Exactly, Fallout 3's NPCs are 80-85% more lifelike. I might not be so harsh on Oblivion if every idiot that played Oblivion wasn't saying "FALLOUT IS OBLIVION WITH GUNS." Its clearly not and it needs to be clear that fallout 3 is nothing like oblivion.

Oblivion never had a character like Fawkes either, its a shame he doesn't arrive until so late in the main story.
Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#27 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts
[QUOTE="Sexytime-"]

I stopped reading after he said he "beat Oblivion in 10 hours..." what a pee brain. I love both games and i have put 150 hours in fallout and about 600 hours in oblivion. both are my favorit singal player games of all time but insofar as quest go fallout doesnt measure up to oblivion. I did get a little more immersed into the survial aspect of fallout than i did with oblivion. But i got more addicitaed to making leathal posions and experiments with making ons of spells in oblivion. I never and will not get the exploreer perk or ever read any guidies to fallout like i did with oblivion, i never read a guide before but looking back i wish i haddnt. I like the idea of always turing up something new with each play through. The only thing i agree with the TC is that it is not Oblivion with guns. People who only give a passing glance would say that. Which im surprise teh TC spent any time with fallout since he clearly has no creativity or imagionation with oblivion. Man lol 10 hours haha. must have been on Very Easy, i play all games on very hard it fells like i get my moneys worth that way but TC you misssed out on some amaxing dark brother hood quest and theives guild quest not to mention the other guildes the free fourm quest and side quest (takes a deep breath) and DLC. your topic fails...
sLiPz1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sLiPz1984
Member since 2003 • 227 Posts
I agree that Fallout is very much it's own game, but it's pretty short-sighted of you to not see all the similarities. It uses almost the exact control scheme and menu system(obviously the magic menu has been taken out). The reasons you claim that it's nothing like Oblivion can be chalked up to it being in the fallout universe and they've learned from their past problems.
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sexytime-
I agree that Fallout is very much it's own game, but it's pretty short-sighted of you to not see all the similarities. It uses almost the exact control scheme and menu system(obviously the magic menu has been taken out). The reasons you claim that it's nothing like Oblivion can be chalked up to it being in the fallout universe and they've learned from their past problems.sLiPz1984
so according to u, if RPGS have similar menus then they are the same game with guns. So what your saying is because WOW has similar tech trees to Diablo 2 and because they are from the same manufacturer WOW IS DIABLO 2 WITH GUNS - FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pitbulllova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Pitbulllova
Member since 2008 • 807 Posts
i really loved fallout. i think its better than oblivion- alot better. although it needs vehicles. BTW how do you feel lonely in fallout? theres SOO manny peoplE!
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

Let me get this straight, your comparing a 2-3 year old game to a brand new one based on graphics and AI? Ooooooookay.dr_octagon

im a TES and ive never thought of Fallout3 (F3) as oblivion with guns. i played oblivion for more than 200+ plus hrs (including SI, KotN, Fighters strong hold, and thieves den) and im going back to it as soon as i get moved. i havent played F3 yet but i plan on picking it pp soon. but to say oblivion is that bad is ignorant and again the game came out in 06. so its not like they didnt have plenty of time to figure out what works and what they could improve on bugs, character actions etc.
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sexytime-
[QUOTE="dr_octagon"]

Let me get this straight, your comparing a 2-3 year old game to a brand new one based on graphics and AI? Ooooooookay.lil_d_mack_314

im a TES and ive never thought of Fallout3 (F3) as oblivion with guns. i played oblivion for more than 200+ plus hrs (including SI, KotN, Fighters strong hold, and thieves den) and im going back to it as soon as i get moved. i havent played F3 yet but i plan on picking it pp soon. but to say oblivion is that bad is ignorant and again the game came out in 06. so its not like they didnt have plenty of time to figure out what works and what they could improve on bugs, character actions etc.

^ x3 "oblivion = fallout if diablo 2 = WOW" Lets look at the similarities. People are claiming that fallout 3 is oblivion with guns because the same people produced it and they have a similar menu system. Diablo 2 is produced by Blizzard and so is WOW and they both have tech trees. D2 fanbois are now proclaiming that WoW is in fact D2 with guns
Marth6809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Marth6809
on fallout 3 can join factions and st?.....back to the point. im not saying fallout 3 is like oblivion but (i havent played it yet) in both games i think there is a main quest right? and can u do side quest? in oblivion u can make your own weps same with fallout? and cn you just explore al u want and discover places? im pretty sure. i havent played fallout before so correct me if im wrong plz.
Motza22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 Motza22
Member since 2008 • 670 Posts
Trying to argue that Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, is like trying to argue that concrete isn't hard. It just is, up and down. The only difference is, Fallout seems to be about 5x as boring.
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

I own both, have spent alot of time with both games.

Fallout = Much better story, better combat, better characters, Much more RPG elements, better leveling up and better atmsophere

Oblivion = World feels alittle more full when compared to fallout3's world and a better customization for created characters.

Overall Fallout 3 = 9/10 and Oblivion = 7.5/10 imo.

Fallout just does more things right imo, i enjoy a good story and better rpg elements over better custimization.

Ive spent 120 hours on oblivion and 50 Hours on Fallout3 for those who care.

I agree with all of that.
Sexytime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sexytime-
on fallout 3 can join factions and st?.....back to the point. im not saying fallout 3 is like oblivion but (i havent played it yet) in both games i think there is a main quest right? and can u do side quest? in oblivion u can make your own weps same with fallout? and cn you just explore al u want and discover places? im pretty sure. i havent played fallout before so correct me if im wrong plz.Marth6809
This thread isn't a spoiler thread but i'll give you a little info. There aren't any factions like Oblivions in Fallout 3. Oblivion had 4 guilds, Fallout 3 has certain areas that you can ally with depending on how you do quests. There are like 8 different groups you can join but they aren't guilds. Like any RPG i've ever played there is a main quest and side quests. You can only make 6 weapons in Fallout 3 but there are more than 100 to choose from. Unlike Oblivion which is a bigger land mass and you have nothing to do between places except for bandits/oblivion gate, Fallout 3 is a smaller land mass but densily packed with interesting places.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
[QUOTE="lil_d_mack_314"][QUOTE="dr_octagon"]

Let me get this straight, your comparing a 2-3 year old game to a brand new one based on graphics and AI? Ooooooookay.Sexytime-

^ x3 "oblivion = fallout if diablo 2 = WOW" Lets look at the similarities. People are claiming that fallout 3 is oblivion with guns because the same people produced it and they have a similar menu system. Diablo 2 is produced by Blizzard and so is WOW and they both have tech trees. D2 fanbois are now proclaiming that WoW is in fact D2 with guns

if thats the case then any game with similarities is the predecessors name or being developed by the same developers lacking or having a few similarities is W/O guns or with "insert name here" with guns. that makes no since at all. so i guess Mass Effect was TES in outer space? (in all honesty i kinda thought of it as that...at first, def. doesnt fit. :P) Kane and Lynch is Hitman w/o stealth. or Splinter cell is rainbow six with a few less people /sarcasm
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
i completely agree tc next time do your research
SkaterOrHater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SkaterOrHater
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
WOW with guns? i am not sure if i read yours wrong but doesnt WOW have guns in it?
SkaterOrHater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SkaterOrHater
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts

btw since when did anyone in this forum say it was oblivion with guns?

and also i beat fallout 3 in like way less than a day and uhm im bored of it now, i am gunna go re-buy oblivion ( i already have the expansions on my harddrive since i had GOTY edition mwahahaha) and um i am disafrikkenpointed i think that harry potter should come and banish fallout 3 lulululullullulululululuululululullul! jk but um yeah oblivion is teh own.

Mr-Gingersnaps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mr-Gingersnaps
Member since 2007 • 578 Posts

Wow This guy is getting mad cuz people say that its the same thing and how people say oblivion is better.

What a DOUCHE BAG!

sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

[QUOTE="dRuGGeRnaUt"]hahaha the main story and all the side quests in 20 hours??? hahaha look at how long all the dialogue situations are, that is literally impossible, even when skipping, and obviously you are saying u used a guide, because honestly man, to just FIND all the side quest takes a while, even when you knwo where they are. failSexytime-

exactly, now u can see why i posted this thread. I'm tired of hearing that "Fallout 3 is O w/ guns and I beat everything i 30 mins blah blah lies fail"

I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen when some MMO replaces WOW in 4-5 years. WOW fanbois are going to be saying "THIS GAME IS WOW WITH GUNS!" "I HAD MUCH MORE FUN WITH WOW WHEN I WAS DOING ALL THAT GRINDING KILLING THE SAME MUDCRABS FOR 70 LEVELS EXCEPT THEY GOT HARDER BUT UR NEW MMO THAT IS LIKE WOW SUCKS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HAVE MUDCRABS"

No, it isn't impossible, you can clear Fallout 3 very easily in 20 hours not the side quests, but your saying you can clear Oblivion and all the side quests in 10 hours HA!

PS: The mudcrabs thing was hilarious dude!

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#44 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I love it when people jump on the guy for not liking Oblivion. Everyone must love Oblivion (sarcasm). What he said were just opinions, and opinions only. I agree partially. In conclusion, I liked Fallout 3 a lot more than Oblivion.
sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

I love it when people jump on the guy for not liking Oblivion. Everyone must love Oblivion (sarcasm). What he said were just opinions, and opinions only. I agree partially. In conclusion, I liked Fallout 3 a lot more than Oblivion. Elann2008

Waves hand:

"Everyone must love Oblivion" 

Oh yeah, also:

"These are not the droids your looking for" 

:) 

iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts
[QUOTE="Sexytime-"]

tnargus

Yeah i'd take your opinions and reverse them. Oblivion is the best game in my opinion, with Fallout only rating a very good game. Oblivion i played through around 4 times, and with all the side quests etc look hundreds of hours. I finished Fallout in 6 days, side quests included. The main quest whilst fun lacked a lot of originality and excitement. The side quests were at times boring and laboursome. Oblivion far better. I agree with you however that they are totally different and anyone who says they're similar isn't really looking past the surface.

I guess were completely different I loved oblivion and would give fallout a 6/10

Hawkeye747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Hawkeye747
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts

Sexytime-

LMAO. I can't even take you serious when you say Oblivion has 10 hours of gameplay. You lose all credibility when all your arguments are ridiculously biased.

voodooline0110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 voodooline0110
Member since 2008 • 452 Posts
U really cant classify oblivion and fallout3 in the same sentence. Yes the are both RPG's but with completely different stories and missions and such. I love both games the same, they are very well made games and i still find myself going back for more in both. Graphics shouldnt make u like a game more....to me its all about the gameplay and story that drive me back to the game. So yea thats my thoughts on it....Long live Bethesda.
Fakenamelmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Fakenamelmao
Member since 2005 • 336 Posts

Wow, TC you are an idiot, I haven't played Fallout 3 yet but I can't believe what you said about Oblivion. It's such a good game. Tons of sidequests with lots of weapons, armor, etc. to customize your character. The leveling up system is good and the enemies and characters aren't worthless like in most games. Great freeroam and lots of dungeons and towns to mess around with. Yeah the people are kind of lifeless compared to Fallout 3's but do you realize how much bigger a game they made with Oblivion and how it was made like 4 years ago. Don't bash Oblivion just to make Fallout 3 look better.Conroi58
well seeing that you have haven't played the game........your opinion is s$#@ :)

i have played both and personally i prefer Fallout 3 i think its cuz of the Time/atmosphere. I wasnt a fan of castles and knights......Just my opinion

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts
[QUOTE="Sexytime-"]

Hawkeye747

LMAO. I can't even take you serious when you say Oblivion has 10 hours of gameplay. You lose all credibility when all your arguments are ridiculously biased.

"You sir have been granted the honorary seal of fail" *Crowd cheers*