Rewards for yanks only!!!!!

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Arsenal140
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
[QUOTE="opiep333"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="opiep333"] russia won the eastern front, america won the western front. last time i checked, you weak ass brits let hitler go in the first place. too big of pansies to take action when he was breaking the treaty.

Im not from britan...im from ireland

o, ireland...sorry! another key player in the war.

LOL but the difference between us and the U.S of A is 70 years on we dont claim credit to a war we didn't win
strycon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 strycon
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts

it because microsoft only have eyes for $,and eurpoe dosn't have $lord-azrael

lol, this is what I meant.

ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
hahah the reason america joinedi n europe is because they were promised one of the quarters of berlin i guess they dont teach you that over thereryan21248

not in highschool, most americans usually just go by what they hear on tv...believe it or not, there are a few who actually want to learn things.
Avatar image for SicsStringFreak
SicsStringFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SicsStringFreak
Member since 2003 • 1679 Posts
[QUOTE="SicsStringFreak"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140
lol thats funny see guys this is just the opposite of the people in america that WHINE AND COMPLAIN when sony brings out a thousand games not available to the US. everycountry has them. clowns like this guy.

I think i have ever right to complain about M$ ignoring us in europe.....and if sony dosen't bring out a game in america it has a snowballs chance in hell of coming to europe. and how am i a clown? is it because i WANT good severices,shock horror. or it is because your so selfish that as long as you get what you want you don't care about other people. Yes i think ill go with that one

i am selfish, but at least i can admit it, but how can you claim you are not, comming on a website and posting in a forum, because you cant participate in a challenge, which they plan on bringing further ones global anyway, we are both selfish dont be in denial. and i say clown because everyone dances to someoneelses tune. wether it be wife, governments, kids, friends, peers, bosses, parents, whatever, no one trully does anythign for themselves anymore, even myself at times, and the one time we do decide to actually do for ourselves its, "your so selfish"///// everyone is, in one way or another, survival is the ultimate primal instinct, now break down survival and tell me that isnt selfish.
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140

Then embrace freedom, you lousy terrorists!

lol, just kidding. But really, MS is an American company. Just as Sony takes care of Japan first, MS is going to take care of their nation of origin first. I imagine if a viable system came out of Europe (meaning, not Gizmondo) that they'd take care of you guys first. As it stands, this is pretty much a trial run for the program and once it gets figured out (which it hasn't yet, in case the news stories about their servers being a wreck hasn't sunk in yet), I'm sure they'll expand it worldwide. Believe me when I tell you that MS wants to take care of Europe and Japan... it is in their best interest to build a solid international base, particularly with Sony's recent floundering.

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

[QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="SicsStringFreak"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeSicsStringFreak
lol thats funny see guys this is just the opposite of the people in america that WHINE AND COMPLAIN when sony brings out a thousand games not available to the US. everycountry has them. clowns like this guy.

I think i have ever right to complain about M$ ignoring us in europe.....and if sony dosen't bring out a game in america it has a snowballs chance in hell of coming to europe. and how am i a clown? is it because i WANT good severices,shock horror. or it is because your so selfish that as long as you get what you want you don't care about other people. Yes i think ill go with that one

i am selfish, but at least i can admit it, but how can you claim you are not, comming on a website and posting in a forum, because you cant participate in a challenge, which they plan on bringing further ones global anyway, we are both selfish dont be in denial. and i say clown because everyone dances to someoneelses tune. wether it be wife, governments, kids, friends, peers, bosses, parents, whatever, no one trully does anythign for themselves anymore, even myself at times, and the one time we do decide to actually do for ourselves its, "your so selfish"///// everyone is, in one way or another, survival is the ultimate primal instinct, now break down survival and tell me that isnt selfish.

Ayn Rand said that selfishness can be a virtue... you know, keeping out of each other's business and allowing ourselves to come to our own version of fulfillment. She didn't mean being a clown, though... it's important to recognize the difference. Then everyone will be happier.

Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 Arsenal140
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="SicsStringFreak"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeSicsStringFreak

uh huh whatever you say buddy....ill write a real reply once i decrpt what the fuk you were trying to say
proud722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 proud722
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

[QUOTE="SicsStringFreak"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140

If they dont think a game is going to do well over here why should they release it here  

kieran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kieran88
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts
WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140
word