Rewards for yanks only!!!!!

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Arsenal140
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the free
Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Strap_happy
Member since 2005 • 682 Posts
what are you talking about?
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Arsenal140
what are you talking about?Strap_happy

You can only get the rewards for achichments like the new game and stuff in america.......not in europe
Strap_happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Strap_happy
Member since 2005 • 682 Posts
sorry whats everyone talking about?
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
Cry more. If you think it's such a big deal, move here.
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Arsenal140
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freehunters0
umm dumbass its a trial run, there not gonna just start with the whole world, if they did and it failed they would get massive losses, this is to see how the thing works, it will come to the rest of the world just need to see how the public react to the thing.

Then would it not make more sense to do a trial where a few ammounts of Xboxs are like europe.If it didn't work out in america they would make big losses but if they did it where there is hardly any xboxs they would not stand to loss that much money.
hunters0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hunters0
Member since 2005 • 368 Posts
sorry whats everyone talking about?Strap_happy
well microsoft and another unknow company are starting to give away reall rewards for getting 1,500 gain in gamerscore in a momnth period to people who have signed up,and the rewards depend on your current gamerscore
hunters0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hunters0
Member since 2005 • 368 Posts
well its easyer to do it in america cos that where they are based, plus they have to get the right deals and athouraties to do that kind of thing in another country/continent its the same reason we dont have the movie and tv program service its a leagl thing and a test thing!
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Arsenal140
Cry more. If you think it's such a big deal, move here.The_Fell_One

not worth it,at all
nobeaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#11 nobeaner
Member since 2004 • 1472 Posts

Yanks.  What a wonderful derogatory term.  Though I prefer the term "The country that saved Europes butt in two world wars."  :)

I'm being facetious.  Sorry.  (Another things we Americans do a lot of.)

3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#12 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts
not everyone here is Yanks...and if it wasn't for us "yanks", you'd be speaking German right now.
lombado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 lombado
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts
Yanks.  What a wonderful derogatory term.  Though I prefer the term "The country that saved Europes butt in two world wars."  :)nobeaner
No doubt. And lets not get all upset, you guys get all the cool cell phones before us, so we both have something to cry about!
mugenad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mugenad
Member since 2006 • 60 Posts
thats why i love this great place called the U.S.A , true we did save you guys butt in no one but two world wars
proud722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 proud722
Member since 2007 • 1463 Posts

[QUOTE="hunters0"][QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140
umm dumbass its a trial run, there not gonna just start with the whole world, if they did and it failed they would get massive losses, this is to see how the thing works, it will come to the rest of the world just need to see how the public react to the thing.

Then would it not make more sense to do a trial where a few ammounts of Xboxs are like europe.If it didn't work out in america they would make big losses but if they did it where there is hardly any xboxs they would not stand to loss that much money.

xboxs are selling well in europe and does'nt it make more sense to test the larger target audience to find out what they want rather than an audience thats going to make you less money

Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Arsenal140
not everyone here is Yanks...and if it wasn't for us "yanks", you'd be speaking German right now.3eyedrazorback

why do all the americans think that they single handily won the won.Ok 70 years ago you played a SMALL part in the war. yes a small part...if you actually bothered to read up on the war you would know it was mainly russia which won the war.......but the american education system probley likes to think that there was no one left alive in europe and they sent some yanks over and won the war....you have been playing to much COD. Plus my countrys average weight isn't double the recemended weight...sorry but it had to be said
JesseMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 JesseMarshall
Member since 2005 • 491 Posts
[QUOTE="Strap_happy"]what are you talking about?Arsenal140

You can only get the rewards for achichments like the new game and stuff in america.......not in europe

dammit i live in canada!
nobeaner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#18 nobeaner
Member since 2004 • 1472 Posts

Plus my countrys average weight isn't double the recemended weight...sorry but it had to be said
Arsenal140

Thats true, but we have great dental. :D

opiep333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 opiep333
Member since 2003 • 414 Posts
russia won the eastern front, america won the western front. last time i checked, you weak ass brits let hitler go in the first place. too big of pansies to take action when he was breaking the treaty.
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
there are morons all over the world.....for evidence, i present this thread.
Shoeless89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Shoeless89
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts
[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]not everyone here is Yanks...and if it wasn't for us "yanks", you'd be speaking German right now.Arsenal140

why do all the americans think that they single handily won the won.Ok 70 years ago you played a SMALL part in the war. yes a small part...if you actually bothered to read up on the war you would know it was mainly russia which won the war.......but the american education system probley likes to think that there was no one left alive in europe and they sent some yanks over and won the war....you have been playing to much COD. Plus my countrys average weight isn't double the recemended weight...sorry but it had to be said

o.0 would... would you like us to get you a map of where russia is? maybe that could help you understand? you know they do have free maps on the internet that can show you where russia is with respect to the UK
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Arsenal140
[QUOTE="opiep333"] russia won the eastern front, america won the western front. last time i checked, you weak ass brits let hitler go in the first place. too big of pansies to take action when he was breaking the treaty.

Im not from britan...im from ireland
ninjaw04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 ninjaw04
Member since 2004 • 226 Posts
I have been trying to sign up for the rewards program since monday...and it keeps saying there is an error...I want to get my rewards but I can't
opiep333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 opiep333
Member since 2003 • 414 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="opiep333"] russia won the eastern front, america won the western front. last time i checked, you weak ass brits let hitler go in the first place. too big of pansies to take action when he was breaking the treaty.

o, ireland...sorry! another key player in the war.
Avatar image for MustangGTdude02
MustangGTdude02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MustangGTdude02
Member since 2005 • 2707 Posts
[QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]not everyone here is Yanks...and if it wasn't for us "yanks", you'd be speaking German right now.Arsenal140

Just because our country didnt get blown to pieces doesnt mean we played a very small role. britain could have lost the battle of britain or france may have never benn liberated. come on, dont act like we didnt do much. There are many factors as to how things would of tuned out if america didnt step in.

PS- And possibly non of this would of happened if Britain and France never formed the Munich Pact with Germany. Sitting back and letting Hitler invade other countries was not a good idea. If they would have done something sooner, then I would b welling to bet WWII would have been far less devastating.
Avatar image for MustangGTdude02
MustangGTdude02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MustangGTdude02
Member since 2005 • 2707 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="opiep333"] russia won the eastern front, america won the western front. last time i checked, you weak ass brits let hitler go in the first place. too big of pansies to take action when he was breaking the treaty.

ooooo, my family is Irish. I hold my ethnicity proudly!
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts

it depends on which school you go to, but i agree with you, the soviet union took a huge hit and played huge role, of course referring to stalingrad.  the USA didn't want to recognize that because they were communist, so of course, through media made the soviet union out to be evil blah blah.  you hear the truth a lot more in college than in gradeschool.  its a sad story.
GoddBless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GoddBless
Member since 2004 • 937 Posts
Would you all stop fussing about Wars that none of you were alive to fight in. I'm hearing we saved you when in fact no one here was a part of that "We". Now back to the regularly scheduled gaming.
Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bladecutter56
Member since 2006 • 2081 Posts

You mean how they lost against Germany in WWI and pulled out of the war?
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
Would you all stop fussing about Wars that none of you were alive to fight in. I'm hearing we saved you when in fact no one here was a part of that "We". Now back to the regularly scheduled gaming.GoddBless
thank you. they won't listen though :(
cashnmillions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cashnmillions
Member since 2004 • 993 Posts
Does anyone else in this topic thread, besides me, have a BS in History? Because it's hilarious reading what everyone's been taught.
Avatar image for SicsStringFreak
SicsStringFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SicsStringFreak
Member since 2003 • 1679 Posts
WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeArsenal140
lol thats funny see guys this is just the opposite of the people in america that WHINE AND COMPLAIN when sony brings out a thousand games not available to the US. everycountry has them. clowns like this guy.
ryan21248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ryan21248
Member since 2006 • 384 Posts
wtf do u mean america won the war u started fighting in the last 2 years or so, your country didnt fight to defend belgium or france you came to fight when something was in it for you
SicsStringFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SicsStringFreak
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeSicsStringFreak
lol thats funny see guys this is just the opposite of the people in america that WHINE AND COMPLAIN when sony brings out a thousand games not available to the US. everycountry has them. clowns like this guy.

thats for one and for 2, the people that say this crap, dont read further, MS says that it is starting with the US and plan on taking it Global. read further into. before whats decided whats real or what aint,
Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bladecutter56
Heres a few fun facts for y'all.

1) If we didn't help in WWI & WWII, they would hate us and scream at us about not helping.

2) Since we did help, they hate us and scream at us for helping.

3) No matter what America does, everyone will hate us for it.

4) Europe needs to stop being full of themselves. America would have lost if not for Europe's help and Europe would have lost if not for America's help. So can it.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

Actually the US supplied quite a bit of resources during the war.  Europe knew they did want US on their side as they watched the Germans grow in power because they too were an industrial country which would cause conflicts between the two.  So Europe even gave up an area that had gold in it to protect its intrests with the US, and in turn the US eventually joined up against the Germans.
SmoothBrother1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SmoothBrother1
Member since 2003 • 1078 Posts
man all this history is making my brain hurt, I came in here to talk about videogames, not get a history lesson, OUCH MY MIND. :cry:
Arcanthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Arcanthur
Member since 2003 • 154 Posts
Well, seems we all hate each other, so here's an idea.  How about we all go and kill each other, sink some nukes in each others back yards, end all of humanity and call it a day.  For me, it's becoming much more apparent every day just how much I hate ALL of you and how much humanity deserves to die.
rexoverbey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 rexoverbey
Member since 2002 • 7622 Posts

Small part lol! Liberating France, Philipines, defended North Africa, the battle of Normandy/Buldge/Midway, and guess what guy the nuclear bomb stoped Japan and ended the war. Don't try to rewrite history for your own purposes.
darklight86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 darklight86
Member since 2006 • 1834 Posts

Yanks.  What a wonderful derogatory term.  Though I prefer the term "The country that saved Europes butt in two world wars."  :)

nobeaner

Well, that is after you decided to join in of course.:wink:

Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bladecutter56
wtf do u mean america won the war u started fighting in the last 2 years or so, your country didnt fight to defend belgium or france you came to fight when something was in it for you ryan21248

We didn't fight because it didn't concern us. Then Germany went and violated a treaty against us by sinking a cruise ship and we fought them. >.>

Then, in WWII, Japan went and attacked us at pearl harbor. Why would we just sit there and let that go unavenged? Oh, I know why. Because we are Americans, God help us if we go into a war, it MUST be for some hidden reason! Oh noes!
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
man all this history is making my brain hurt, I came in here to talk about videogames, not get a history lesson, OUCH MY MIND. :cry:SmoothBrother1

very little of it is opnion and not so much history, but then again, when you hear historians argue, it is not much different than what is going on here.
SicsStringFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SicsStringFreak
wtf do u mean america won the war u started fighting in the last 2 years or so, your country didnt fight to defend belgium or france you came to fight when something was in it for you ryan21248
now i am an american but the only reasons we go to war is for money, and well money. not for liberation or that crap, thats just a front, believe me if america didnt think that there was somethign in it for them then they wouldnt have done it. simple as that. no country is trustworthy, and no person is really, everyone lies, and will hurt others to get ahead, humaities downfall wont be a seperate race, or even these "religious end of the world" crap. it will be humanity themselves who destroy mankind.
strycon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 strycon
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts

nobeaner

noy like you did it...
Back then americans were allright, now there fat, lazy, stupid and..... religious! (90% of em anyway)

lord-azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 lord-azrael
Member since 2005 • 2452 Posts
it because microsoft only have eyes for $,and eurpoe dosn't have $
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Arsenal140
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"]WTF the rewards are only in america. Typical M$ ignoreing people who don't call their country the land of the freeSicsStringFreak

I think i have ever right to complain about M$ ignoring us in europe.....and if sony dosen't bring out a game in america it has a snowballs chance in hell of coming to europe. and how am i a clown? is it because i WANT good severices,shock horror. or it is because your so selfish that as long as you get what you want you don't care about other people. Yes i think ill go with that one
ryan21248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ryan21248
Member since 2006 • 384 Posts
hahah the reason america joinedi n europe is because they were promised one of the quarters of berlin i guess they dont teach you that over there
rexoverbey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#48 rexoverbey
Member since 2002 • 7622 Posts
hahah the reason america joinedi n europe is because they were promised one of the quarters of berlin i guess they dont teach you that over thereryan21248
If it wasn't for Ronald Regan Germany would still be divided by a brick wall.
Bladecutter56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Bladecutter56
hahah the reason america joinedi n europe is because they were promised one of the quarters of berlin i guess they dont teach you that over thereryan21248

Hahahaha no. I don't care what we were promised. We originally went in when we got attacked by Japan.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
[QUOTE="Arsenal140"][QUOTE="3eyedrazorback"]not everyone here is Yanks...and if it wasn't for us "yanks", you'd be speaking German right now.rexoverbey

Small part lol! Liberating France, Philipines, defended North Africa, the battle of Normandy/Buldge/Midway, and guess what guy the nuclear bomb stoped Japan and ended the war. Don't try to rewrite history for your own purposes.

The Nuclear bomb was totally uncessisary in stance of ending the war, yes it did save many of the allies footmen in turn it destroyed many innocent civilians on the axis side.  You can argue that it was a w