On bioshock's violence towards children

This topic is locked from further discussion.

theanalyzer411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 theanalyzer411
Member since 2007 • 178 Posts

For the record, If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. Perhaps I should not have said that "people Should feel sick inside." As I noted, I am not casting value judgments about anyone here. And as for the studies part, whatever the link between the two components, the clip can not help. The comment was simply used to question the soundness of the creation. Also, if members felt that I advocated for censorship, then I do only from a consumer point of view, not as a would-be legislator. Finally, violence of this kind is in very poor taste, and if creators can not come up with something else, then maybe they did not try hard enough.

thank you.

club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
I'll still enjoy killing little sisters :D :|
Clinton015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3 Clinton015
Member since 2005 • 9039 Posts
like i said earlier....I haven't minded attacking children since FEAR...alma is a poor representation of a normal little girl but she stills harms their reputation as a whole...so since her i have had no problem with this issue..just do what needs to be done or one might touch you and kill you
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts
It's understandable. Many people feel the same way you do and you have every right to express your opinion. But I will still be looking forward for this game. ;)
deathcheckedin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deathcheckedin
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
im gonna kill one just for you dude that made this thread
Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
Oh god, I cant wait to beat a young girl in the face with a wrench! Shut up dude, its a friggen game, get a life and stop whining.
Hermitkermit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#7 Hermitkermit
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts

Nah, it was nothing your just speaking out your opinion.....

Avatar image for MASTERCHIEFUSMA
MASTERCHIEFUSMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 MASTERCHIEFUSMA
Member since 2003 • 229 Posts

I said this in a similar post and im going to say it to you as well, spread this to your friends and family.

If you dont like it, DONT PLAY IT!

martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

Understandable.

TTDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#10 TTDog
Member since 2007 • 3545 Posts

What violence?

They've stated before that you cannot harm the little sisters in any way, you could unload all your weapons and plasmid attacks and they will not flinch, even if you choice to harvest the Adam out of them when you get the chance you DO NOT see anything happen towards them.

brainscientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 brainscientist
Member since 2006 • 987 Posts
I'll still enjoy killing little sisters :D :|club-sandwich
brainscientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 brainscientist
Member since 2006 • 987 Posts

What violence?

They've stated before that you cannot harm the little sisters in any way, you could unload all your weapons and plasmid attacks and they will not flinch, even if you choice to harvest the Adam out of them when you get the chance you DO NOT see anything happen towards them.

TTDog

Jeez!

What the hell is everybodies problem then?

Way to jump to conclusions.

DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 DataDream
Member since 2004 • 3195 Posts

I think it's new and original - and they're mutant children for God's sake that will definitely kill you if you don't kill them first. So it's in self defense. :)

It's your option not to buy the game - but I applaud the developers for doing something different.

:)

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

Its a game for gods sake, get over it and get a life:roll: the extent self righteous people go to these days is insane, its political correctness gone absolutely mad and its gettin worse everyday.

If u dont like the game then dont play, simple as. Its not difficult or complicated. These type of people really get my blood boilin so im leave this alone now and cool off:evil:

BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
Ok seriously, download this podcast: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/bioshock/download_6173657.html and quit whining already.
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts

For the record, If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. Perhaps I should not have said that "people Should feel sick inside." As I noted, I am not casting value judgments about anyone here. And as for the studies part, whatever the link between the two components, the clip can not help. The comment was simply used to question the soundness of the creation. Also, if members felt that I advocated for censorship, then I do only from a consumer point of view, not as a would-be legislator. Finally, violence of this kind is in very poor taste, and if creators can not come up with something else, then maybe they did not try hard enough.

thank you.

theanalyzer411

Are you a do-gooder who in reality has absolutely no idea how the real world works? For someone who claims to be an analyzer, you certainly didn't do your homework into the other mediums that provide entertainment. Why not take a stand against the likes of South Park where a ten year old keeps getting brutally killed (Kenny) or the Simpsons where they feature Sideshow Bob trying to kill Bart Simpson, these are all kids put into violent situations.

Societal violence is part of our lives now for numerous reasons, poverty, easy access to guns, alcohol and drugs, racial jealousy... the list goes on and on. In today's world, all you can do is take care of yourself and your loved ones. It's not a nice way to live, but then we don't live in a nice world.

DataDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 DataDream
Member since 2004 • 3195 Posts
[QUOTE="theanalyzer411"]

thank you.

EnigmaticBeauty

Are you a do-gooder who in reality has absolutely no idea how the real world works? For someone who claims to be an analyzer, you certainly didn't do your homework into the other mediums that provide entertainment. Why not take a stand against the likes of South Park where a ten year old keeps getting brutally killed (Kenny) or the Simpsons where they feature Sideshow Bob trying to kill Bart Simpson, these are all kids put into violent situations.

Societal violence is part of our lives now for numerous reasons, poverty, easy access to guns, alcohol and drugs, racial jealousy... the list goes on and on. In today's world, all you can do is take care of yourself and your loved ones. It's not a nice way to live, but then we don't live in a nice world.

KUDOS!!!

Fantastic and well thought out post.

:)

kevy619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 kevy619
Member since 2004 • 5617 Posts
You can only harvest the little sisters. You dont even see anything when you do so actually. If you shoot one, they just heal right away.