MW2 airport massacre mission

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for VIRGIN_ISLANDER
VIRGIN_ISLANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 VIRGIN_ISLANDER
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts

How many of you skipped this one. And to those that didnt skip it. Did you pull the trigger?

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
Noob tubed all the way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHV5uopEJBw Lol.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

I played it and pulled the trigger.

snackdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 snackdaddy
Member since 2006 • 2122 Posts

I played it. Didnt shoot though...

TJORLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TJORLY
Member since 2008 • 3298 Posts

I played it, pulled the trigger. I'm smart enough to be able todifferentiate fantasyfrom reality.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts

I played it. Didnt shoot though...

snackdaddy

I didn't shoot either, I knifed the ones crawling away...

Naw, I shot but I play gta 4 and saints row 2 and all that stuff, its really no different. I know its sick but its a video game, I have no feel to go and murder people now. I still know its a horrible thing, but even if you played it you gotta kill Innocent police so ..

h1web

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 h1web
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I didn't skip it I didn't see what was so bad about it? many movies have the same scenes depicted. Basically 95% of the people killed during this level were killed by your team members, the russians. I played this scene a few times and most of the people I was able to kill were sitting ducks crawling on the floor.
theunloved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 theunloved
Member since 2006 • 1441 Posts

I didn't skip it and played through it. Its a video game and its way different then how a act like that would play out in real life.

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I played it, nothing that bad about it.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

I shot, knifed, noobtubed, threw a few grenades, knifed some mored, and tired to kill as many as I could.

Avatar image for VIRGIN_ISLANDER
VIRGIN_ISLANDER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 VIRGIN_ISLANDER
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts

Well i played it ofcoarse and i slaughtered people left and right but after a bit i started to feel kinda funny inside, but then i thought about all the other games where i slaughtered inocent people and i felt much better. :)

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
I didn't shoot. I wasn't offended or anything but I saw no point in shooting innocent civilians. The worst part is that you could have easily shot the terrorists dead, and then the game would have basically been over with no war or anything happening. While some levels of the game were fun, the story was absolute garbage.
Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Wakanoid

Here I am thinking im gonna get flamed for saying I shot :p

Idk I found it pretty fun, actually i'm gonna do the mission right now.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts
I played it. I think it was executed horribly. The level had no impact on me. It was just another level. IW could've used this situation much better. I don't think an over the top, James Bond style, war fantasy game, was the right game for a level like No Russian anyway. It was pointless. IW just included it for shock value. I played it and I shot every living NPC I seen.
chelseaman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chelseaman99
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts

Noob tubed all the way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHV5uopEJBw Lol.Next-Gen-Tec

:lol:

HAHAHA. Thats just a little bit funny :p

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

i played it and shot as many people as i could. Later i went and cried over the fact that i had took all those virtual lives.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Wakanoid

i played it and shot as many people as i could. Later i went and cried over the fact that i had took all those virtual lives.

Gen007

How could you...

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#20 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
Didn't skip but killed the terrorists instead.
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
i did that part 2 times, the 2nd time for fun, was laughing a little bit while pulling the trigger lol fun stuff
BdogTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 BdogTheGamer
Member since 2009 • 675 Posts
I pulled the trigger.
Kcdragon8116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#23 Kcdragon8116
Member since 2008 • 1300 Posts
I played it through and shot the civilians like the level was supposed to be played.
SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts
I played it through and shot the civilians like the level was supposed to be played. Kcdragon8116
Yeah, because your way is the only way!!!! Seriously, there is no "right way" to play the level, and I think if you ask the devs they would say the exact same thing.
LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

3 words "sprayed bullets everywhere"

Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

I killed any civilian who moved

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
I played through it and didn't shoot.
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
I didn't skip it. I enjoyed the mission, tbh. I didn't find it offensive at all. Why? Because it's just a game.
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

How many of you skipped this one. And to those that didnt skip it. Did you pull the trigger?

VIRGIN_ISLANDER
man i held that MF'n trigger all the way through.....
MazehcS0ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MazehcS0ul
Member since 2009 • 1773 Posts

Let's see the massacre is NOT new in videogaming. Looks at games like Grand theft auto: take some guns and start blazing.

But you should play thought it at the end of No russian, because it is important to the Game's story. (Plus I still don't get it on how they knew Allen was actually undercover.

Kcdragon8116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kcdragon8116
[QUOTE="Kcdragon8116"]I played it through and shot the civilians like the level was supposed to be played. SF_KiLLaMaN
Yeah, because your way is the only way!!!! Seriously, there is no "right way" to play the level, and I think if you ask the devs they would say the exact same thing.

Well, your role was to infiltrate the terrorist group and relay information back to the U.S. Playing along with Makarov's plan was the logical step. Sure, you could walk through the level without killing anyone or even skip the level, but it was meant to be played by shooting through.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="SF_KiLLaMaN"][QUOTE="Kcdragon8116"]I played it through and shot the civilians like the level was supposed to be played. Kcdragon8116

Well, your role was to infiltrate the terrorist group and relay information back to the U.S. Playing along with Makarov's plan was the logical step. Sure, you could walk through the level without killing anyone or even skip the level, but it was meant to be played by shooting through.

according to you...you cant tell someone how to play a level in which the end sequence is reached no matter how you play
G35DriverGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 G35DriverGuy
Member since 2009 • 433 Posts

i killed everybody

XenoLair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34 XenoLair
Member since 2006 • 4758 Posts

I dont get it why the people ran away from me... they ware going to die anyway... Would be more awsome if they just stood there and if there ware like 1000 of them.But I really enjoed that level, went trough that scene about 8 or 9 times and killed everything that moved, more blood would be nice though. Game devs should learn something from this and put a massacre chamber in every game where 1 million people randomly spawn and you run trough their spines with a chainsaw.

Lack of children in the scene was disappointing and I didnt like those guards trying to fight for their life. Lack of violence, still they have guts to publish something like that. All in all the scene was awsome!

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

I dont get it why the people ran away from me... they ware going to die anyway... Would be more awsome if they just stood there and if there ware like 1000 of them.But I really enjoed that level, went trough that scene about 8 or 9 times and killed everything that moved, more blood would be nice though. Game devs should learn something from this and put a massacre chamber in every game where 1 million people randomly spawn and you run trough their spines with a chainsaw.

Lack of children in the scene was disappointing and I didnt like those guards trying to fight for their life. Lack of violence, still they have guts to publish something like that. All in all the scene was awsome!

XenoLair
'a massacre chamber' what a fantastic use of words, germany in the early 1940s would be able to indentify with that. Far out seriously, what you just said is ****** disturbing not to mention that no dev is dumb enough to make something like that/no ratings board will ever let it through
XenoLair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36 XenoLair
Member since 2006 • 4758 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="XenoLair"]

'a massacre chamber' what a fantastic use of words, germany in the early 1940s would be able to indentify with that. Far out seriously, what you just said is ****** disturbing not to mention that no dev is dumb enough to make something like that/no ratings board will ever let it through

Its sad something like that couldnt get released. Its a good thing we can satisfy our thirst for killing people with the SourceScript and some of the source powered games :D Dont worry, the massacre chamber would be a secret part of the game (no one would have to play it, fiddling around with the engine is always fun)
the_kidisblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_kidisblack
Member since 2008 • 1184 Posts
I played it, loved it, and killed everyone. I didn't let go of the trigger.
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

I played it, thought it was just ok, a little boring (till you fought the special forces guys). I didn't find it offensive AT ALL. The thing was blown way out of proportion.

jarvis008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 jarvis008
Member since 2008 • 518 Posts

Played it but didn't shoot any civilians.

Kcdragon8116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Kcdragon8116
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="XenoLair"]

Since the United States has the freedom of speech as the first amendment, if the game contained that violence it would have to be allowed through the rating board, but with an AO rating and most retailers refusing to sell it.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

I shot, knifed, noobtubed, threw a few grenades, knifed some mored, and tired to kill as many as I could.

DamianAlexander
^this. as i was playing it tho i still question why even put this in game?
ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

I shot everyone, even the dead people.

They're not real so there's no sense of an emotional connection. You wouldn't be offended if someone ate Sour Patch Kids would you?

ThePRAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ThePRAssassin
Member since 2009 • 1344 Posts

[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

lil_d_mack_314

Have you played the game?

It's awful and they knew it, so they had to put something in that would generate talk. They saw what happened with Gears 2, nobody cared about the piece of **** the week after it came out because like IW, greed took over and all they saw was money. Now nobody cares about the third game so they're screwed.

IW had to get people to keep talking about MW so that they can cash in on an even inferior product in MW3, where you have to kill a bunch of babies at Tutor Time. Then in MW4, the finale, you go to a hospital and terrorize newborn children and people in the ICU.

G35DriverGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 G35DriverGuy
Member since 2009 • 433 Posts

makes you wanna murder ppl in real life. this game isnt for lil girls

sora1226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sora1226
Member since 2003 • 160 Posts

Yes I played it and I unloaded rounds. Didn't want to blow my cover!

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

so your saying any one who DOESN'T want to murder people in real life is a little girl? wow what a great world we live in.

[QUOTE="ThePRAssassin"]

[QUOTE="lil_d_mack_314"][QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

G35DriverGuy

Have you played the game?

It's awful and they knew it, so they had to put something in that would generate talk. They saw what happened with Gears 2, nobody cared about the piece of **** the week after it came out because like IW, greed took over and all they saw was money. Now nobody cares about the third game so they're screwed.

IW had to get people to keep talking about MW so that they can cash in on an even inferior product in MW3, where you have to kill a bunch of babies at Tutor Time. Then in MW4, the finale, you go to a hospital and terrorize newborn children and people in the ICU.

yeh, i have played the game...in any case i feel they did, the really didnt need to put it in the game tbh. but like you sad. maybe it was to grab money from people like G35DriverGuy here....

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts

o ya, you get creative becuase they don't fight back.

famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
[QUOTE="DamianAlexander"]

lil_d_mack_314

to give a reason for the war. i personally did not care at all, its a video game, just because i shoot digital characters and blow them up with my noob tube doesn't make me a future killer, at the end of the day, it's just a video game.
famoussasjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 famoussasjohn
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts

To be honest, I wish I would have received an achievement for this mission :) *waits for responses for the people complaining about the mission*

10G for killing 100 civilians in 3 minutes

dstv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 dstv
Member since 2007 • 1384 Posts

didnt skip and i sprayed bullets like crazy...nothing i havent seen in a game before