Modern Warfare 2 Unlimited Ammo

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts

For the past few games of MW2, you didn't have to reload at all. People have been firing grenade launchers like crazy and well... it's madness. It seemed to be in every game that I've played today, so is this a glitch or something IW put in purposefully for some reason? Have any of your experienced it?

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts
nope fraid not, there is either a glitch or a cheat in use ... or youre comming up with bad excuses as to why you loose so badly
Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

perhaps they are using the Scavenger perk

C0LTF0URTiF1V3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 C0LTF0URTiF1V3
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts
It is a modded server and if you join in on a host who is modding or has been playing in a room that is being modded it will cary on so ya we have all basically experienced it and had infinate ammo before at least once it will be fixed before you know it
uberfunction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 uberfunction
Member since 2004 • 34 Posts

Don't worry, I heard they are going to patch it up...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27129597&tag=topics;title

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RobNBanks
Member since 2009 • 74 Posts

It's caused by a mod and it's great.

This game is actually fun. I haven't a played a game this long in such a short time since SOCOM 2.

Hoping IW doesn't patch it, their game isn't even fun the way they made it. It's just camp simulator.

KamikazeDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

User Lists: 1

#7 KamikazeDonut
Member since 2008 • 3016 Posts

Ok so it' s not just me I was playing this a few minutes ago and it was actually kinda fun too bad there going to, most likelypatch it up soon.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts

For the past few games of MW2, you didn't have to reload at all. People have been firing grenade launchers like crazy and well... it's madness. It seemed to be in every game that I've played today, so is this a glitch or something IW put in purposefully for some reason? Have any of your experienced it?

Xongu
its the scavenger perk. u can keep getting ammo as long as people keep dying. so i guess in effect it is unlimited ammo....i use it a lot. pretty useful. in fact u even start off with more ammo than usual when u have the perk on...
Xongu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xongu
Member since 2008 • 531 Posts

No no, It's not scavenger. You never have to reloard, bullets are not used. It's a constant flow of bullets if you hold down the trigger.

Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

No no, It's not scavenger. You never have to reloard, bullets are not used. It's a constant flow of bullets if you hold down the trigger.

Xongu
This person is right, IW aid they wil patch it up ASAP. I wish i ididnt sell COD4, MW2's Online is broken now :(
Axt428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Axt428
Member since 2009 • 78 Posts

it's only happened to me twice so far both on hardcore team deathmatch, people are just firing grende launchers 10 rounds at time. couldn't even move they would just launch em at spawn points was rather annoying.

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
I was in a few of those games, I have to say it was quite fun firing RPG like mad with danger close perk, + AC130 is craaazy with that :P You get to do some crazy stuff, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 Dark5tar1
Member since 2006 • 1127 Posts

This game is actually fun. I haven't a played a game this long in such a short time since SOCOM 2.

Hoping IW doesn't patch it, their game isn't even fun the way they made it. It's just camp simulator.

RobNBanks

You're pathetic you cheater, have you heard of skills? you should try it when you play one of the best games this year

jamiebernard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jamiebernard
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

Dark5tar1

You're pathetic you cheater, have you heard of skills? you should try it when you play one of the best games this year

I agree I hate moders
RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

Dark5tar1

Uh yeah, I actually played games that take skill competitively.

COD is not competitive, nor does it require skill.

It's not even close to being one of the best games this year, and it's probably better off now than it is the way IW had it because it was so broken. Full of unbalanced weapons, terrible gametypes and the worst maps ever put into a game.

I'm not the one who modded it so why you're calling me pathetic and assuming I have no skills is cute. Wanna play me in some Quake, Counter Strike, StarCraft? (never played it competitively but it's a skill requiring game)

You name it, and if it takes skill, I'll gladly play you and destroy you. If not, then stfu and go back to playing your terrible, broken games that need a mod to make it playable.

Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dark5tar1

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

jamiebernard

I agree I hate moders

Modders are such noobs they cant win so they have to be wusses about it, usually these or modded controllers.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

[QUOTE="Xongu"]

Richboy96

This person is right, IW aid they wil patch it up ASAP. I wish i ididnt sell COD4, MW2's Online is broken now :(

I was playing COD4 a few weeks back, it's still fun as heck....I'll "NEVER" sell mine.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="jamiebernard"][QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

Dark5tar1

I agree I hate moders

Modders are such noobs they cant win so they have to be wusses about it, usually these or modded controllers.

Agreed, it takes away the satisfaction of a true victory.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="Richboy96"][QUOTE="Xongu"]

yeah thats always how it is when the online first ships. everyone exploits the bugs. i still like it though....
RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="jamiebernard"] I agree I hate modersMarcRecon

True victory in what..a meaningless Xbox match?

I'm not a modder/cheater nor do I condone it, but really? All you guys talk about this honor in winning a match online. Who the hell cares..honestly?

If you're not playing for money, then it doesn't matter. It's all meaningless BS to pass time.

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#22 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts

i have not seen the unlimited ammo.. probably cheaters.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

I'm not a modder/cheater nor do I condone it, but really? All you guys talk about this honor in winning a match online. Who the hell cares..honestly?

If you're not playing for money, then it doesn't matter. It's all meaningless BS to pass time.

well believe it or not, some people actually play for the competition and the probably neverending persuit to be the best. most of us like a FAIR match and not to feel cheated or liek the other person had an advantage over use...otherwise WTH is the whole point of balancing the damn game in the first place
drocka11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 drocka11
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts

[QUOTE="Richboy96"][QUOTE="Xongu"]

slvrraven9

yeah thats always how it is when the online first ships. everyone exploits the bugs. i still like it though....

This is worse though, they modded the game.. in a way Ive never seen ona console -- you cannot get into a normal match right now -- maybe 1 in every 8 or 9 matches is normal Its a disgrace and everyone **** about gears this is only the glitchiest, most boosted, cheater release of a console game I have ever seen.

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

slvrraven9

well believe it or not, some people actually play for the competition and the probably neverending persuit to be the best. most of us like a FAIR match and not to feel cheated or liek the other person had an advantage over use...otherwise WTH is the whole point of balancing the damn game in the first place

The game pre-infinite ammo wasn't balanced. It's more balanced now than it's ever been.

If you're not playing for money, you're not playing for competition to to be the best. You can't prove you're the best over Xbox Live because of lag, host advantages, inconsistencies, shots don't always register, etc.

Also, COD wasn't created to be competitive, at least I hope not because it has never been a skill requiring game. It seems more like a Wii Sports, a game that's just meant to be fun, which it has now achieved due to infinite ammo. Javelin glitch was actually really useful and they should've just kept it. Sure, let's just cater to the campers even more, right? I wouldn't mind camping in a game that actually requires you to, you know, one in which you actually lose health, so you need to play it safe.

The game is a mess and how anyone finds it good is beyond me. I can see why some people like a lot of games, just not MW2. It's not competitive, it's not fun in any sense and it's just a complete unbalanced game with terrible maps. Nothing about the multiplayer is good and yet it's praised. Why? Because it's Call of Duty? That's the only reason I can see it being.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

RobNBanks

Whatever dude...cheating is cheating!!! If someone kicks my butt in a legitimate match(video game or real life) I still give them their respect "BUT" if someone cheats...how is that cool....how can anyone take pride in that??

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"][QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

The game pre-infinite ammo wasn't balanced. It's more balanced now than it's ever been.

If you're not playing for money, you're not playing for competition to to be the best. You can't prove you're the best over Xbox Live because of lag, host advantages, inconsistencies, shots don't always register, etc.

Also, COD wasn't created to be competitive, at least I hope not because it has never been a skill requiring game. It seems more like a Wii Sports, a game that's just meant to be fun, which it has now achieved due to infinite ammo. Javelin glitch was actually really useful and they should've just kept it. Sure, let's just cater to the campers even more, right? I wouldn't mind camping in a game that actually requires you to, you know, one in which you actually lose health, so you need to play it safe.

The game is a mess and how anyone finds it good is beyond me. I can see why some people like a lot of games, just not MW2. It's not competitive, it's not fun in any sense and it's just a complete unbalanced game with terrible maps. Nothing about the multiplayer is good and yet it's praised. Why? Because it's Call of Duty? That's the only reason I can see it being.

bae games dont get nominated for game of the year. now do they sell 5 mill copies in a day. regardless of what YOUR personal feeling of the game is. its a good game. and no i dont feel theres a balancing issue...thats why they have the skill perk system and difference weapons. if you dont like the game thats fine, obviously nothing im gonna say will sell u on a different idea but thats not my idea anyway. glitches or not...at least the developers take the time to correct the problems they see in theire product....thats called being a good developer. its also pretty obvious COD is meant to be a competitive games which is why you have a ranking system and also leaderboards. Money doesnt define what is or isnt a good time or fair gameplay...nor does it mean things need to me all screwed up messed up because theres none in the equation..... how bout, because i paid my 60 dollars i expect to have fair and equal gameplay which is why IW has taken the time to correct their mistakes, because they use the same logic. your logic for needing it to be a fair game or competitive games is sooo stupid its not even funny...but everyones entitled to their own opinon
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"] well believe it or not, some people actually play for the competition and the probably neverending persuit to be the best. most of us like a FAIR match and not to feel cheated or liek the other person had an advantage over use...otherwise WTH is the whole point of balancing the damn game in the first placeDark5tar1

You're just showing everyone that you're pathetic and could not win without glitchs, cheats or mods

Anyone that uses the "Javelin glitch" or "Infinite Ammo mod" is a noob and should not deserve to be online nonetheless and you are one of them.

Just some words to you Rob: You are a failure.

A little harsh but Rob your statements make it hard to argue.:|

ThyNameIsGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ThyNameIsGeek
Member since 2009 • 66 Posts
I enjoy an online game to kick somone's butt and in turn, get my ass handed to me within the next 5 seconds; but when I'm trying to enjoy a game and people are exploiting cheats and glitches so I lose because someone with no skill at all is firing randomly, I think it's unfair. Just like I hated COD4 for the random 'nades, I do no appreciate people who claim that competition is stupid, and yet... Why are they cheating? What drives them to use every glitch they can? TO WIN THE MATCH. TO GET HIGHER POINTS THAN ANYONE ELSE. There is always competition online, period. Every game around takes a certain amount of skill, and to all the "camper"-haters, when was the last time you saw a bunch of soldiers running straight into the line of fire. It's about finding cover, about finding weaknesses in enemy hiding places and strengthening your own. I am not a professional by any means, but I do know what it is to have some sense of honor in gameplay. I don't like it in computer games, and I sure as hell don't like it in a COD game; especially when the cheaters themselves try to put the honorable players down for being so... strategic? By cheating, by saying games aren't a competition, and by claiming that everyone who doesn't cheat is a loser... You are simply hanging yourself with your own words and it's only a matter of time before you realize how alone you are in thinking that way. Cheaters are not as plentiful as people think, the only reason so many people are dealing with cheaters now is because all the truly honorable players are sick of dealing with it, and they wait, like honorable gamers, until the exploits have been demolished. *bows* Thus ends my rant, please do not ban me for doing so, t'was only an opportunity to express my feelings as a true gamer to people who will listen. Thank you.
Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Dark5tar1

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

RobNBanks

You're just showing everyone that you're pathetic and could not win without glitchs, cheats or mods

Anyone that uses the "Javelin glitch" or "Infinite Ammo mod" is a noob and should not deserve to be online nonetheless and you are one of them.

'

Haha you're an idiot. I don't glitch, cheat or mod. I never once said or implied that I did.

Neither did I ever use the Javelin glitch.

All I ever said was the game is actually fun now and you're going to try and insult me? Good job kid, I wonder who the failure is here.

Funny how you never took me on my offer. If I have no skill and I'm a kid who needs to cheat, you should easily be able to beat me right? Oh yeah, hide behind anonymity. It's great isn't it?

Just shut your mouth, your opinion is now Void

Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dark5tar1

I do not have CS, StarCraft (why would you play a old game like that) or those other games

Yet you say you like the Javelin glitch and infinite ammo

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

Dark5tar1

'

Haha you're an idiot. I don't glitch, cheat or mod. I never once said or implied that I did.

All I ever said was the game is actually fun now and you're going to try and insult me? Good job kid, I wonder who the failure is here.

Funny how you never took me on my offer. If I have no skill and I'm a kid who needs to cheat, you should easily be able to beat me right? Oh yeah, hide behind anonymity. It's great isn't it?

Nice, don't even try to discuss stuff. Just go with personal insults and cop out, GG. Maybe next time learn how to read and you won't look like an idiot. I dare you to point out where I said in this thread that I glitch, cheat or mod. I also dare you to find where I said I use the mod that has the infinite ammo and where I use the Javelin glitch.

Go ahead, take your time.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

I do not have CS, StarCraft (why would you play a old game like that) or those other games

You do realize that Counter-Strike is one of the most popular online shooters ever and is still played by a great number of people.
Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dark5tar1

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"][QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

RobNBanks

bae games dont get nominated for game of the year. now do they sell 5 mill copies in a day. regardless of what YOUR personal feeling of the game is. its a good game. and no i dont feel theres a balancing issue...thats why they have the skill perk system and difference weapons. if you dont like the game thats fine, obviously nothing im gonna say will sell u on a different idea but thats not my idea anyway. glitches or not...at least the developers take the time to correct the problems they see in theire product....thats called being a good developer. its also pretty obvious COD is meant to be a competitive games which is why you have a ranking system and also leaderboards. Money doesnt define what is or isnt a good time or fair gameplay...nor does it mean things need to me all screwed up messed up because theres none in the equation..... how bout, because i paid my 60 dollars i expect to have fair and equal gameplay which is why IW has taken the time to correct their mistakes, because they use the same logic. your logic for needing it to be a fair game or competitive games is sooo stupid its not even funny...but everyones entitled to their own opinon

Difference in weapons, yet only 5 of them are useful. Wanna know what they are? M16, ACR, SCAR, Akimbo Rangers, Akimbo Model 1887. Perks in no way should even be associated with the word skill as all they do is casualize gameplay.

It takes two or more headshots with nearly every other weapon, POINT BLANK range in MW2 to kill someone. I tested it out with my friend on MY host and it took 3 shots with an M4. That's you're idea of a good game? Ok, that's nice.

By the way, one M4 shot to the toe killed him. Oh yeah, what a great game. :roll:

I also never said that things need to be screwed up because there's no money involved, don't know where ou pulled that out of but ok. All I said was the game is actually more fair and balanced now with everything screwed up than it was prior.

Being a good developer is releasing a beta for your game to make sure there are as little bugs and glitches as possible. It's also to make sure the game is balanced, not needing an update every two weeks to try and fix the game. StarCraft 2 is going to sell millions, but guess what, Blizzard is still doing a very thorough beta to make sure when the game is released, people get to enjoy it.

Halo 3 was guaranteed 5 million sales easily, but guess what? Bungie still did a beta because they wanted to make sure the fans could play the game on release.

THOSE are good developers.

Bad developers, Infinity Ward. They did good with COD4, even though their beta was useless because it was more of a multiplayer demo, as the game was still flawed when released. People like you then hyped them up to be the greatest developers ever, COD4 was the king of all shooters so they figured, hey, no need for a beta because everyones going to buy the game anyway. Now look at what we have, a complete mess of a game less than a month into release.

The game won't be playable for months because they decided to cut corners, and yet ignorant little kids like you and everyone else in this thread will just openly accept it and continue to praise IW on doing nothing but taking your money. Good job kids, thanks for helping kill gaming.

Bungie had a lot of bugs when Halo 3 released but Infinity Ward are good developers if they make a game that beats Halo 3 in sales at the first day it was released, plus Bungie had a mediocre campaign especially when it comes to ODST, MW2's story is Generic but the multiplayer is classic and can trump over Bungie anyday. All Bungie did for ODST was repackage Halo 3 with firefight, campaign, and 3 new MP maps, no gamechangers to the already boring mp. Plus Infinity Ward is a critically aclaimed studio that has proven their product with time and great multiplayer. Bungie disappointed with ODST but hopefully bring back the series in Reach.

ThyNameIsGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ThyNameIsGeek
Member since 2009 • 66 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

RobNBanks

Why do I play an old game like that? Maybe because it's competitive and balanced, the way a multiplayer game should be.

I never said I liked the Javelin glitch, I said it was useful. You're reading comprehension is truly remarkable, I'm amazed. At what age did you graduate college, 12? You truly are a genious, I'm honored to have such a discussion with someone like you.

Just to attempt to quell this before it becomes ban-worthy, I believe he confused you saying that glitches were useful as a way to say that you used them as well. Consider our side as well, we enjoy playing games so we can kick ass and get ours kicked. It's irritating to play a game and get killed before you get a chance to do anything. As much as you claim happiness with the glitches, are you really smiling and laughing when you join a game and die before you do anything, where you snipe someone from across the field only to die from a javelin glitch? Do you seriously love it when your enemies never have to reload and they can just fire randomly and shoot you? I suppose I am assuming your feelings here, and to an extent, I am incorrect, but believe that at the least, my point is clear. Yeah, modding and cheating is great... when the modders and cheaters are on YOUR team.
Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Dark5tar1

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

RAMRODtheMASTER

You do realize that Counter-Strike is one of the most popular online shooters ever and is still played by a great number of people.

I like CS:S but I don't own it. Valve is the king of PC no doubt, no company can;t beat them when it comes to Steam and MP games

RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="slvrraven9"] bae games dont get nominated for game of the year. now do they sell 5 mill copies in a day. regardless of what YOUR personal feeling of the game is. its a good game. and no i dont feel theres a balancing issue...thats why they have the skill perk system and difference weapons. if you dont like the game thats fine, obviously nothing im gonna say will sell u on a different idea but thats not my idea anyway. glitches or not...at least the developers take the time to correct the problems they see in theire product....thats called being a good developer. its also pretty obvious COD is meant to be a competitive games which is why you have a ranking system and also leaderboards. Money doesnt define what is or isnt a good time or fair gameplay...nor does it mean things need to me all screwed up messed up because theres none in the equation..... how bout, because i paid my 60 dollars i expect to have fair and equal gameplay which is why IW has taken the time to correct their mistakes, because they use the same logic. your logic for needing it to be a fair game or competitive games is sooo stupid its not even funny...but everyones entitled to their own opinonDark5tar1

Difference in weapons, yet only 5 of them are useful. Wanna know what they are? M16, ACR, SCAR, Akimbo Rangers, Akimbo Model 1887. Perks in no way should even be associated with the word skill as all they do is casualize gameplay.

It takes two or more headshots with nearly every other weapon, POINT BLANK range in MW2 to kill someone. I tested it out with my friend on MY host and it took 3 shots with an M4. That's you're idea of a good game? Ok, that's nice.

By the way, one M4 shot to the toe killed him. Oh yeah, what a great game. :roll:

I also never said that things need to be screwed up because there's no money involved, don't know where ou pulled that out of but ok. All I said was the game is actually more fair and balanced now with everything screwed up than it was prior.

Being a good developer is releasing a beta for your game to make sure there are as little bugs and glitches as possible. It's also to make sure the game is balanced, not needing an update every two weeks to try and fix the game. StarCraft 2 is going to sell millions, but guess what, Blizzard is still doing a very thorough beta to make sure when the game is released, people get to enjoy it.

Halo 3 was guaranteed 5 million sales easily, but guess what? Bungie still did a beta because they wanted to make sure the fans could play the game on release.

THOSE are good developers.

Bad developers, Infinity Ward. They did good with COD4, even though their beta was useless because it was more of a multiplayer demo, as the game was still flawed when released. People like you then hyped them up to be the greatest developers ever, COD4 was the king of all shooters so they figured, hey, no need for a beta because everyones going to buy the game anyway. Now look at what we have, a complete mess of a game less than a month into release.

The game won't be playable for months because they decided to cut corners, and yet ignorant little kids like you and everyone else in this thread will just openly accept it and continue to praise IW on doing nothing but taking your money. Good job kids, thanks for helping kill gaming.

Bungie had a lot of bugs when Halo 3 released but Infinity Ward are good developers if they make a game that beats Halo 3 in sales at the first day it was released, plus Bungie had a mediocre campaign especially when it comes to ODST, MW2's story is Generic but the multiplayer is classic and can trump over Bungie anyday. All Bungie did for ODST was repackage Halo 3 with firefight, campaign, and 3 new MP maps, no gamechangers to the already boring mp. Plus Infinity Ward is a critically aclaimed studio that has proven their product with time and great multiplayer. Bungie disappointed with ODST but hopefully bring back the series in Reach.

Nice, attack the Halo franchise which is more critically acclaimed than COD.

Of course it was going to beat it in sales, it's multiplatform.

Good job dogding EVERY ONE of my points and challenges, only resorting to personal attacks and insults. I'm going back to SW, at least people there actually attempt to counter points, not just use personal attacks and insults to "win" an argument.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="RAMRODtheMASTER"][QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

I like CS:S but I don't own it. Valve is the king of PC no doubt, no company can;t beat them when it comes to Steam and MP games

My bad it, seemed to me you were insulting Counter-Strike and as a die-hard CS fan I wasn't gonna let that slide. Sorry 'bout that.
RobNBanks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 RobNBanks

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

ThyNameIsGeek

Why do I play an old game like that? Maybe because it's competitive and balanced, the way a multiplayer game should be.

I never said I liked the Javelin glitch, I said it was useful. You're reading comprehension is truly remarkable, I'm amazed. At what age did you graduate college, 12? You truly are a genious, I'm honored to have such a discussion with someone like you.

Just to attempt to quell this before it becomes ban-worthy, I believe he confused you saying that glitches were useful as a way to say that you used them as well. Consider our side as well, we enjoy playing games so we can kick ass and get ours kicked. It's irritating to play a game and get killed before you get a chance to do anything. As much as you claim happiness with the glitches, are you really smiling and laughing when you join a game and die before you do anything, where you snipe someone from across the field only to die from a javelin glitch? Do you seriously love it when your enemies never have to reload and they can just fire randomly and shoot you? I suppose I am assuming your feelings here, and to an extent, I am incorrect, but believe that at the least, my point is clear. Yeah, modding and cheating is great... when the modders and cheaters are on YOUR team.

The infinite ammo glitch is for everyone, unless people are talking about a different infinite ammo glitch where only the actually modder benefits.

Javelin glitch didn't have that much range and was only useful against people camping. The only people who complained about it were people who did nothing but camp.

So yeah, I have no problem with infinite ammo. Everyone benefits and everyone is on an equal playing field, it's fun. Definitely more fun than camp simulator 2.

Javelin glitch, I only died once from it and guess why? I was camping to get try and get my EMP to complete my challenge (Blackout III)

To Javelin glitch you left yourself vunerable, since you had to run around and could do nothing. I never used it because I'm not a scrub, I don't like it nor do I hate it. It served it's purpose, to counter campers.

Dark5tar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Dark5tar1

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="RAMRODtheMASTER"] You do realize that Counter-Strike is one of the most popular online shooters ever and is still played by a great number of people. RAMRODtheMASTER

My bad it, seemed to me you were insulting Counter-Strike and as a die-hard CS fan I wasn't gonna let that slide. Sorry 'bout that.

Why would I insult CS? It's the best PC MP valve game. TF2 and L4D is also great series, thats why it's a rich studio with a great browser that lets u buy games online.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="RobNBanks"]

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

Dark5tar1

'

lol....ouch!!!!:P

codezer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#47 codezer0
Member since 2004 • 15898 Posts

[QUOTE="Dark5tar1"]

[QUOTE="jamiebernard"] I agree I hate modersMarcRecon

Maybe if I actually cared enough to be in any organized tournaments, I would share your sentiment, but a server running a mod is not something I'm going to harp on about. Using exploits and glitches to throw the balance off the game is no fun. But if it's something everyone can enjoy all together, then why care?
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

to all the "camper"-haters, when was the last time you saw a bunch of soldiers running straight into the line of fire.ThyNameIsGeek

i agree with most of what you said but this is just madness. its one thing to move around a map "tactically" its another when a guy sits in a corner with a claymore (who isnt a sniper) with a automatic pointing at the door way. im so sick of hearing that argument. "soldires dont run into combat", ok fine they dont, but this is a video game man seriousley. i cant tell you how many times ive been in matches and neither team moves from there original spawn area. its painfully boring. how is that fun? then we have the guy that instructs others to camp (i mean really camp, like not moving an inch) as well. uuugh.

i dont know if this is IW's fault for having bad spawn locations or what but this is just terrible.

RobNBanks

after reading all of this i would have to agree with Rob on his many points. MW2 just bugs me. the maps, the glitches, respawn locations (especially in free for all), kill streaks, 1887's, boosters (an entire free for all match and i see 3 people? all of a sudden some one has a nuke...seriousley?) wish i hadnt traded my cod4 in i would give that a go again. back to GTAIV, and BF-Bad Company i go, atleast until BF-BC2 comes out.

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

I had the same glitch. Me and my friend were playing it and it happened to both of us. The sentry gun wasn't working either. Only moved didnt shoot. had unlimited everything. Showed that I had tactical insertion when I already used it. No mods involved. Only seemed to happen in 3rd person cage match though

LostSoul781

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LostSoul781
Member since 2003 • 1630 Posts

I really dont care if people boost, still doesn't make u win more