Longest Lasting 360 game (no oblivion!)

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for YoungGSReviewer
YoungGSReviewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 YoungGSReviewer
Member since 2007 • 889 Posts
I'm not asking for help on which game to purchase, I already own all of the games that have been mentioned here LOL. But Halo 3 is very long even though COD4 is better but it is good because with the forge and saved films you can do something and play somewhere different every match. atst007
COD 4 isnt better. It's nearly immpossible to compare them. There completely different games. Dang everyones a fanboy eh?
Vashn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Vashn
Member since 2008 • 1416 Posts
[QUOTE="atst007"]I'm not asking for help on which game to purchase, I already own all of the games that have been mentioned here LOL. But Halo 3 is very long even though COD4 is better but it is good because with the forge and saved films you can do something and play somewhere different every match. YoungGSReviewer
COD 4 isnt better. It's nearly immpossible to compare them. There completely different games. Dang everyones a fanboy eh?

whenever someone mentions halo in any thread theres always someone that compares them, even if the thread has nothing to do with cod or any other game
raahsnavj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 raahsnavj
Member since 2005 • 4895 Posts
Please do NOT listen to people saying Mass Effect. While Mass Effect was AWESOME I completed everything in just over 20 hours. Great, Yes. Long, No.mythrol
So you got all the achievements in just over 20 hours? right... which makes me wonder if he is asking for a first playthrough or complete mastery of the game? I think the TC needs to be a little more specific about what he means by longest lasting... I mean RB and RB2 have endless play value... as does almost anything with online multiplayer (Halo and such)... or are you looking for RPG's? or what?
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
Probably Blue Dragon. That game is really long.
ReaperBRAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ReaperBRAD
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
WHAT ABOUT FINAL FANTASY 13 IT has 3 discs and blue dragon but i havent played blue dragon
o0Pwnzorz0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 o0Pwnzorz0o
Member since 2009 • 642 Posts
WHAT ABOUT FINAL FANTASY 13 IT has 3 discs and blue dragon but i havent played blue dragonReaperBRAD
Really? Did you REALLY need to bump this almost 2 year old thread?
Drakebunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 Drakebunny
Member since 2008 • 3029 Posts

[QUOTE="ReaperBRAD"]WHAT ABOUT FINAL FANTASY 13 IT has 3 discs and blue dragon but i havent played blue dragono0Pwnzorz0o
Really? Did you REALLY need to bump this almost 2 year old thread?

You beat me to it :/.

DarkyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DarkyGamer
Member since 2011 • 61 Posts
defo Fallout 3
yagr_zero

Forum Posts