its been a good run but I think I am done with Xbox Live....

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
online play is the same anywheres man
slapshakle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#52 slapshakle
Member since 2004 • 4410 Posts
I love XBL to death, I mainly play with friends though. When I do play with tools I just use that wonderful 'Mute' setting in there profile. :)
godamus187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 godamus187
Member since 2003 • 269 Posts
Love ya see u later!
thomass60r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 thomass60r
Member since 2006 • 1928 Posts
your leeaving just cos of some whiney kids ovver xbox live and racist things aswell come on man this happens everywhere not just on 360 why give up live for that. well you must of expected it when you joined
PS2Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 PS2Hawk
Member since 2003 • 4180 Posts

well I am in WarHawk beta and honeslty last generation PS2 online pretty much sucked other than Socom and KillZone was alright and so far PSN is pretty amazing from a company who didn't have sqat last gen. I think I will even remotely think about paying for xbox live again is definitely when I see Gears of War 2... other than that.. forget it..I just finished off Halo 3 beta and I am not intrested .. it looks like halo 2 and I actually like halo 2's maps.. but anyways as of now I am done with live..

sonofabear17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 sonofabear17
Member since 2006 • 1941 Posts
ok bye
HabbiDabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 HabbiDabs
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
PEACE
RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
See ya, wouldnt want to be ya. On the "other side" that is....
jacksheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jacksheets
Member since 2005 • 1747 Posts
Yeah, cuase PSN is TOTALLY diffrent....dalriders
drucom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 drucom
Member since 2004 • 766 Posts

I never thought I would ever pay for xbox live but that changed when I got Halo 2. I just walked in EBGames and there was a line up of peole wanting to get Halo 2 so I just joined them since I had an xbox and I never played Halo before so I was like might as well ... played Halo 2 and I absolutely loved the game online. I must admit that all this Halo praise bette be about the multiplayer because the singleplayer aspects of Halo and Halo 2 are just total garbadge.

So the things were great but then the online community started to degrade. Kids screaming .. racist joke and it was fun for a while but then 360 came out... most of the time I just played Halo 2 on 360 but then the good 360 games started to come out. Thats when live just went down ... everytime you start a game noobs will screm... "don't touch this weaopn I am going for this achievement" ..... "this is an achievement enhancing room if you want to boost ur achievement stay otherwise find another game"

bs like that started to get really annoying and it finally happened last night... MY XBOX LIVE EXPIRED... woohooo

So I just want to thank some of the good playerd I played games with in Gears of War, halo 2, Halo 3 beta, PGR3 that some of the players were nice to play with while others really pissed me off and with that I will say that I will never get xbox live again..

catch you guys later...

PSN ID is same as Live if you guys anna play somthing .. on the other side ;)

PS2Hawk

I'm sure no one will really miss you though.

LUK3isH3RE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LUK3isH3RE
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

I never thought I would ever pay for xbox live but that changed when I got Halo 2. I just walked in EBGames and there was a line up of peole wanting to get Halo 2 so I just joined them since I had an xbox and I never played Halo before so I was like might as well ... played Halo 2 and I absolutely loved the game online. I must admit that all this Halo praise bette be about the multiplayer because the singleplayer aspects of Halo and Halo 2 are just total garbadge.

So the things were great but then the online community started to degrade. Kids screaming .. racist joke and it was fun for a while but then 360 came out... most of the time I just played Halo 2 on 360 but then the good 360 games started to come out. Thats when live just went down ... everytime you start a game noobs will screm... "don't touch this weaopn I am going for this achievement" ..... "this is an achievement enhancing room if you want to boost ur achievement stay otherwise find another game"

bs like that started to get really annoying and it finally happened last night... MY XBOX LIVE EXPIRED... woohooo

So I just want to thank some of the good playerd I played games with in Gears of War, halo 2, Halo 3 beta, PGR3 that some of the players were nice to play with while others really pissed me off and with that I will say that I will never get xbox live again..

catch you guys later...

PSN ID is same as Live if you guys anna play somthing .. on the other side ;)

PS2Hawk

Stop trying to be all sentimental because you can't take a few idiots on XBL. You sound pathetic.

I bet as soon as a game for XBL that you like the look of comes out, you'll eat these words. For now, go away.

-Sora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 -Sora
Member since 2004 • 15152 Posts
PSN will get worse as more kids buy a PS3. i am seriously amazed at the amount of little kids on XBL that are just rude, obnoxious and egotistic. Who are these kids parents? I have met maybe 3 kids that are not extremely annoying.
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

Heh.

Later, man.

SniperXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SniperXD
Member since 2006 • 47 Posts

Imagine the Wii didnt exist!!

Then all the little kids would rush to the next cheapest console...xbox live would be flooded with kids....

Thank God for the WII!!!!!

:)

Kevanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Kevanio
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts
And we care because? seriously what was the point of this topic
Arsenal140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66 Arsenal140
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts

you are an absolute loser, i laughed reading this, grow a pair dont let ppl make decisions for you, the online is sweet who cares if people make racist jokes or come at you, get the hell over it you peice....ppl complain about everything nowadays and its getting ridiculousminijoker25

i agree with this guy....i mean paying 600 for a console with lesser games just because some kids moan at you....get over it....nobody has a mic on the ps3 so you might just mute the people on the 360....and there is a lot of children on the ps3 because most of the people who get a ps3 buy it because of the brand.