its been a good run but I think I am done with Xbox Live....

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS2Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PS2Hawk
Member since 2003 • 4180 Posts

I never thought I would ever pay for xbox live but that changed when I got Halo 2. I just walked in EBGames and there was a line up of peole wanting to get Halo 2 so I just joined them since I had an xbox and I never played Halo before so I was like might as well ... played Halo 2 and I absolutely loved the game online. I must admit that all this Halo praise bette be about the multiplayer because the singleplayer aspects of Halo and Halo 2 are just total garbadge.

So the things were great but then the online community started to degrade. Kids screaming .. racist joke and it was fun for a while but then 360 came out... most of the time I just played Halo 2 on 360 but then the good 360 games started to come out. Thats when live just went down ... everytime you start a game noobs will screm... "don't touch this weaopn I am going for this achievement" ..... "this is an achievement enhancing room if you want to boost ur achievement stay otherwise find another game"

bs like that started to get really annoying and it finally happened last night... MY XBOX LIVE EXPIRED... woohooo

So I just want to thank some of the good playerd I played games with in Gears of War, halo 2, Halo 3 beta, PGR3 that some of the players were nice to play with while others really pissed me off and with that I will say that I will never get xbox live again..

catch you guys later...

PSN ID is same as Live if you guys anna play somthing .. on the other side ;)

nmital89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nmital89
Member since 2007 • 119 Posts
yeah there are people like that but i get over them. its still the best community for gaming - xbox live.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Bye.
dalriders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dalriders
Member since 2004 • 2062 Posts
Yeah, cuase PSN is TOTALLY diffrent....
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts

Yeah, cuase PSN is TOTALLY diffrent....dalriders

IMO... it is (for now). the adult ratio of PS3 owners are higher than X360 owners... most likely because its $600 price tag excludes the younger audience as a whole. but once more people start to own the PS3 and the price goes down... there is no reason to think that the quality of PSN will go way down to the XBL level. i think that signs of this happening are already happening:

- glitchers in Gears of War... its the same for Motorstorm's infinite boost glitchers. in the gamespot Motorstorm tournament... one of the players was caught using this glitch.

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
more XBL for me, peace.
etbny22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 etbny22
Member since 2005 • 1697 Posts
the difference is on the psn nobody uses a mic.
DoomHawk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 DoomHawk92
Member since 2006 • 311 Posts
Good riddance.
Duminakan89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 Duminakan89
Member since 2005 • 857 Posts
l8r
aliens1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 aliens1234
Member since 2004 • 2932 Posts
My word, tis strange I always manage to play with friends who aren't mentally challenged - yes there are a lot of dorks out there but a decent friends list can sort that. Oh well, have fun with your PS3 online. :) Did you know it plays Hi-Def movie discs?!
xboxdudeman800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 xboxdudeman800
Member since 2005 • 3880 Posts
the huge fanbase will eventually drag down PSN.
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
I couldn't be bothered to read that wall of text, so I'll just give you a crying smily instead :,(
kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts

You'll be back. Just wait till GoW2 comes out. Oh yeah, you'll be back.

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
And you think PSN is going to be different XD, bye.
totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
yupXBL is the THING...but i really hate the squeaky voiced kids...2 days ago there was an 8 year old playing gears of war...I SWEAR he almost started to cry cuz he could'nt handle the pwnage
carnage2k9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 carnage2k9
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts

I might join you soon.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#18 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

Achievement boosting pisses me off too. I was playing Shodowrun earlier and two of my team mates were just teleporting around the map because they wanted to get the teleportation achievement.

They weren't even making an attempt to contribute anything to the game. You'll unlock them eventually by just playing the game. This kind of achievement hunting can't be fun for the hunters or the people caught in the middle of it. Achievements were a fantastic idea but I guess this is the downside.

TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#19 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts

[QUOTE="dalriders"]Yeah, cuase PSN is TOTALLY diffrent....c0mplex

IMO... it is (for now). the adult ratio of PS3 owners are higher than X360 owners... most likely because its $600 price tag excludes the younger audience as a whole. but once more people start to own the PS3 and the price goes down... there is no reason to think that the quality of PSN will go way down to the XBL level. i think that signs of this happening are already happening:

- glitchers in Gears of War... its the same for Motorstorm's infinite boost glitchers. in the gamespot Motorstorm tournament... one of the players was caught using this glitch.

lol, yeah I am sure there is a major difference in ratio. I am pretty sure it's the same.

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 c0mplex

Achievement boosting pisses me off too. I was playing Shodowrun earlier and two of my team mates were just teleporting around the map because they wanted to get the teleportation achievement.

They weren't even making an attempt to contribute anything to the game. You'll unlock them eventually by just playing the game. This kind of achievement hunting can't be fun for the hunters or the people caught in the middle of it. Achievements were a fantastic idea but I guess this is the downside.

x-2tha-z

that makes me wish that SR had a ranked and player match separation. keep those stat-whores on the other side of the playing field...

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 c0mplex

Good ridens. You are a noob. Go play Nintendo. HoovenStyle

that kind of behavior is what makes XBL crap sometimes...

Scalemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Scalemaster
Member since 2003 • 149 Posts
Much agreed.
bleedingbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 bleedingbunny
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts
Well sucks to be you oh well have fun with ps3 online but i just have to say one thing youll be back youll get sick of ps3 online then youll come crawling back to xbox live so maybe ill see you in a few months peace sucka
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts
Just make sure you aren't still paying for it. I cancelled three times and was still charged for it.
ELJUDEZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ELJUDEZ
Member since 2004 • 7389 Posts

[QUOTE="HoovenStyle"]Good ridens. You are a noob. Go play Nintendo. c0mplex

that kind of behavior is what makes XBL crap sometimes...

Agree.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#27 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Wow.. i feel sorry for you... xbox live pwns
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kozzy1234

Good ridens. You are a noob. Go play Nintendo. HoovenStyle

Something wrong with nintendo now? I play my Wii more then my ps3, by a long shot.

Dont see why liking a nintendo console makes you a noob? Please explain..

jc_tkml

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 jc_tkml
Member since 2005 • 1172 Posts
As much as I love ps3 maybe more wtf does that have to do with people's nature I'm sure if you play online with any console/game you'll meet the same whiners but hey I guess there's less online on the other side if you know what I mean good luck and hopefully I meet you when I buy a ps3 this summer
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 c0mplex

[QUOTE="HoovenStyle"]Good ridens. You are a noob. Go play Nintendo. kozzy1234

Something wrong with nintendo now? I play my Wii more then my ps3, by a long shot.

becuz i cant' T-Bag yo nub-azz in Mario. /sarcasm

Rengoku2TSTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rengoku2TSTH
Member since 2006 • 509 Posts
He'll be back. I know it.
RocklandUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 RocklandUSA
Member since 2007 • 264 Posts

HERECY!

But seriously, i agree with you about the community being rotten some times but its only bad for me about 10% of the time. Its the other 90% that keeps me coming back.When the bad surpasses the good ill quit...

So....cya

stealthrodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 stealthrodent
Member since 2003 • 1508 Posts
Bye then.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kozzy1234
[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="HoovenStyle"]Good ridens. You are a noob. Go play Nintendo. c0mplex

becuz i cant' T-Bag yo nub-azz in Mario. /sarcasm

haahahahaaha *falls out of chair laughing* :lol:

minijoker25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 minijoker25
Member since 2003 • 63 Posts
you are an absolute loser, i laughed reading this, grow a pair dont let ppl make decisions for you, the online is sweet who cares if people make racist jokes or come at you, get the hell over it you peice....ppl complain about everything nowadays and its getting ridiculous
cmac2175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cmac2175
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
yeah i can get old, but there is more than just games on xbl now, you can dl the latest show of south park and check out a music video or two, and now i dont even have to turn on my computer for my instant messaging, its pretty awesome, plus the xbl arcade is pretty cool too, but farewell and enjoy your life post xbl
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 c0mplex

you are an absolute loser, i laughed reading this, grow a pair dont let ppl make decisions for you, the online is sweet who cares if people make racist jokes or come at you, get the hell over it you peice....ppl complain about everything nowadays and its getting ridiculousminijoker25

yes... because consistent whining and profanity can never ruin someone's fun... :roll:

corey81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 corey81
Member since 2005 • 166 Posts
my xbl time ran out too but im pissed cause now im bored with my xbox
trickazzmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 trickazzmark
Member since 2005 • 463 Posts

thank you...come again!

leonhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 leonhead
Member since 2007 • 1524 Posts
? This wouldn't make me leave, just make me search high and low for them and constantly kill them...Let the darkside guide you! :twisted:
ziggy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ziggy87
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts
yea i hate that too but i just play wiht my friends most of the time
blaine66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 blaine66
Member since 2005 • 1165 Posts
Huh? I can honestly say that I've never been in an 'achievement only' room... Those players must suck, so why not just stay and pwn them for a while until its over?
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 c0mplex

Huh? I can honestly say that I've never been in an 'achievement only' room... Those players must suck, so why not just stay and pwn them for a while until its over?blaine66

good idea... but then when they are on your team and the other team is their to have fun and be competitive, then it sucks.

VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts
it's just a shame you never got to play GRAW 1 or 2 or Rainbow Six Vegas online.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 REforever101
Member since 2005 • 11223 Posts

i hope ure aware that psn isnt any better. not to mention that the network sucks compared to xbl

but w/e, goodbye

i hope u dont mind missing out on all the good mp games coming out this year and next

c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 c0mplex

it's just a shame you never got to play GRAW 1 or 2 or Rainbow Six Vegas online.VoodooHak

agreed. if you hate hearing kids and jerks... play a game that requires some strategy and thinking. these features of the game usually deter the lesser beings from buying it.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#47 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I never thought I would ever pay for xbox live but that changed when I got Halo 2. I just walked in EBGames and there was a line up of peole wanting to get Halo 2 so I just joined them since I had an xbox and I never played Halo before so I was like might as well ... played Halo 2 and I absolutely loved the game online. I must admit that all this Halo praise bette be about the multiplayer because the singleplayer aspects of Halo and Halo 2 are just total garbadge.

So the things were great but then the online community started to degrade. Kids screaming .. racist joke and it was fun for a while but then 360 came out... most of the time I just played Halo 2 on 360 but then the good 360 games started to come out. Thats when live just went down ... everytime you start a game noobs will screm... "don't touch this weaopn I am going for this achievement" ..... "this is an achievement enhancing room if you want to boost ur achievement stay otherwise find another game"

bs like that started to get really annoying and it finally happened last night... MY XBOX LIVE EXPIRED... woohooo

So I just want to thank some of the good playerd I played games with in Gears of War, halo 2, Halo 3 beta, PGR3 that some of the players were nice to play with while others really pissed me off and with that I will say that I will never get xbox live again..

catch you guys later...

PS2Hawk
Uh, bye?:roll:

I was a bit perturbed the day I had to shell out another $50 to renew Live, but then again I'm much more frequently disapointed by PSN and the paucity of players with headsets, thereby taking away the teamplay aspects of the online experiences. ENJOY! Bon Voyage, Crazy Diamond!

tmb_JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tmb_JR
Member since 2007 • 300 Posts
Well even though they is alot of kids and people not being fair you should be able 2 get over it i mean mute them or leave bad feedback or something but its not that bad 2 where you they ruin everything on live actually lol 2 me its quite amusing
WarTime71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 WarTime71
Member since 2007 • 404 Posts

You'll be back. Just wait till GoW2 comes out. Oh yeah, you'll be back.

kdt55

**Insert evil laugh** lmao

taylor888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 taylor888
Member since 2005 • 2232 Posts

catch you guys later...

PS2Hawk

You will eventually come back, you know it, and so does everyone else