I'm confused, buy or rent Bioshock?

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 1vgfan
Member since 2004 • 1338 Posts
I'm reading all these reviews on how it's an amazing game, 20 hours, and you immediately want to play it again, sounds like RE4. Well, if that's true, then why are people on these forums saying just rent it? I don't know, I'm confused if I should buy or rent it. What do you guys think?
SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SpaceMatt
Member since 2003 • 3588 Posts
Have you played the demo yet? I was undecided about whether to even bother with this game until I played the demo... that same day I ended up pre-ordering the Limited Edition.
therapyhiccup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 therapyhiccup
Member since 2005 • 1800 Posts

if you have the cash, then buy it.
if you dont, then rent it.

simple =]

it's not like you will regret playing it

tkemory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 tkemory
Member since 2002 • 2191 Posts

Because people on these forums like to stir the pot.

Lets play devil's advocate and say the game is only 16 hours long. That is $3.75 an hour and thats if you only play it once. There is no other form of entertainment that comes so cheap. You can't go see a movie for $3.75 an hour yet people dont complain about that.

Its more likely the game is 20 hours long and most of us will play it at least twice, some more. So its definately worth a purchase. Especially considering it may very well be one of the best games to ever hit your console.

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts

I'm reading all these reviews on how it's an amazing game, 20 hours, and you immediately want to play it again, sounds like RE4. Well, if that's true, then why are people on these forums saying just rent it? I don't know, I'm confused if I should buy or rent it. What do you guys think?1vgfan

i think you should make your own decision and dont let others influence you, take opinions for what they are just an opinion from someone elses point of view, if you play your games to the max when you buy them then you are a buyer if you just play it and it sits there no matter the game your a renter. but dont let someone else make your decision i am buyng it becuse i dont buy that many games anymore and thats what i choose to do, its my money i work for it i do what want can care less what others think but i dont mind an opinion.....HAVE FUN

P.s. i made the mistake of buying the darkness but i got it for 50$ at CC, sold it on ebay 3-4 weeks later and soldit for 47$ so only lost 3$ i am sure if you dont like it you can do that too.

Halo-IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Halo-IV
Member since 2003 • 285 Posts

if you have the cash, then buy it.
if you dont, then rent it.

simple =]

it's not like you will regret playing it

therapyhiccup

It really is that simple...

Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Taijiquan
Member since 2002 • 7431 Posts
I am half way thru it. I would say if your into single player games go ahead and buy it. Seems things change quite a bit depending on difficulty. You'll have no problems going though it a few times. My thing is I really like MPer games and with Crysis, CoD 4, Halo 3, Haze, and probably the new NFScoming outI can't justify purchasing Bioshock. Everyone should experience this game though.
devilbuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 devilbuster
Member since 2004 • 177 Posts
BioShock is a must-buy, IMO. It's going to be one of the most beautiful games you'll ever come across, period.
Grende1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Grende1
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts

Well, one thing to consider is that the only other 360 games that have received reviews as high as Bioshock are Gears and Oblivion. You even have a demo to try, which I personally think is amazing. Concerning reviews, I always use sites like metacritic or gamerankings, because I think that an average of all the reviews is more meaningfull than one person's opinion. If you go to metacritic, you'll see that the majority of reviewers are giving Bioshock a perfect 10. Again, this hasn't happened since Gears and Oblivion, both of which, IMO, are definate purchases.

I think the reason people would be saying rental is because Bioshock has no MP. In many cases, they would be right. For example, without co-op and MP, the value of Gears for me would be immensely lower. Same goes for games like Lost Planet, Rainbow 6, GRAW, COD, etc. etc. However, there are those single player only gems that are definately worth a purchase. Oblivion is a perfect example. Great RPGs fall into this category, like Mass Effect. So do great sandbox games like GTA IV, or great horror games like Resident Evil. From what I've read and seen in the demo, Bioshock is easily the caliber of game that Oblivion, GTA, Resident Evil, and Mass Effect are. So, for me, purchase.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
Buy it unless you're dirt poor.
Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Taijiquan

BioShock is a must-buy, IMO. It's going to be one of the most beautiful games you'll ever come across, period.
devilbuster

You are way off on that one. You should play the full version before coming to this conclusion. That said, it will be Game of the Year though no doubt for consoles. No offense though, as far as beauty, it doesn't hold anything AT ALL on Crysis, period.

Nicko2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nicko2006
Member since 2007 • 807 Posts

^

Coming from a guy who has played niether and bases games on Graphics...

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FireBurger
Member since 2005 • 1566 Posts

I'm buying it. I will definitely play through it once if not more. It will be one of the best games of the Xbox 360 if not all time (which it seems to be headed towards very quickly), so it is definitely worth a purchase in my book.

Besides, I never rent games. I either buy a game and add it to my collection or I don't play it at all. Something that's resulted in me being very picky about what games I drop $60 on.

byronman91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 byronman91
Member since 2006 • 153 Posts
And also rated Kameo a 10, but thats beside the point.
Few games come out with this level of polish and depth, its a definite purchase.
BounceDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 BounceDK
Member since 2005 • 7388 Posts
Rent it. People are saying it only takes around 15 hours to complete, and such a short game is only worth a rent.
citizen-zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 citizen-zero
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
Buy it without even thinking about it
360player_eq12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 360player_eq12
Member since 2006 • 2214 Posts
i thought the demo was cool but once that guy said i was going to be trying to save his family i was like f that he can save em and turned it off.:P
Nicko2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nicko2006

Bounce are you serious?... Did you rent GoW?... Halo 2... Or did you only buy for ONLINE PLAY...

Seriously you must be a giant nerd to me 15 Hours is god enough time for me to atleast have so much fun through plus like me it'll take me atleast 40 Hours to Complete :D... Since i'll go through it twice looking at each end detail :P

Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Taijiquan

^

Coming from a guy who has played niether and bases games on Graphics...

Nicko2006

I have played both. I am willing to make a bet on both. I currently have Bioshock for 360 which you can check my gamertag for my achievements and also, for my time played on Crysis I can prove this thru Xfire.

Btw, don't be a fanboy. It is what it is. Bioshock main attribute is the immersiveness of the game. The atmosphere is great. The gameplay can sometimes feel slightly broken. AI is poor and repetitve. This is not a big deal asthe story is great so you push to get thru it. Crysis, also has amazing atmosphere but ismuch more interactive. The physics in this gamenever fails to make your jaw drop.

Finally, I can all but guarantee Bioshock will be console game of the year. What more praise do you want? It has great sound, great graphics, fun story, you can make your own decisions that effect the story.So far it doesn'tfeel to short like the story is being rushed.

Graphics 10

Sound 9

Replay 8

Story 9

OverallVaule 9

This is a game most will play thrua second time. It is awesome to play a game likeBioshocksimply because you can see the work that went into it. The level of detail hasn't been seenin a game yet this generation of 360 games.

55centv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 55centv2
Member since 2004 • 287 Posts
Go to an EB Games or a Gamestop and buy it.
SaintBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SaintBlaze
Member since 2007 • 7736 Posts
I was pretty unsure too, but then I played the demo and realized it is was a must buy.
Nicko2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Nicko2006
Not In AUSTRALIA :D... Gotta wait we are always unlucky
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FireBurger

[QUOTE="devilbuster"]BioShock is a must-buy, IMO. It's going to be one of the most beautiful games you'll ever come across, period.
Taijiquan

You are way off on that one. You should play the full version before coming to this conclusion. That said, it will be Game of the Year though no doubt for consoles. No offense though, as far as beauty, it doesn't hold anything AT ALL on Crysis, period.

Even based on the demo this game has amazing graphics. If anything, the full-version would look better. Saying that this is one of the most beautiful games of all-time is no stretch at all. And, actually, I think BioShock does have a leg up on Crysis in one area. Crysis may be technically better looking, but it has nothing on BioShock's art direction. Crysis may have great lighting, shadows, and depth-of-field, but BioShock's art is amazing and immersive. Crysis is pretty, but it's pretty reality. BioShock is something completely different, and that's what's so appealing about it.

Also, I don't think BioShock will only be Game of the Year for consoles (next to Mass Effect), but also PC. I don't know if your thinking Crysis will be, but if you are, I just think it's another pretty FPS. I don't think it does anything with the FPS formula besides make it shinier and more destrctible. Just my opinion.

omrikk87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 omrikk87
Member since 2005 • 1322 Posts
Rent only , the game is good but short , fighting scenes are repetetive after getting 80% of powers , rent it for the week-end , 2-3 days ,more then enough
Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Taijiquan
[QUOTE="Taijiquan"]

[QUOTE="devilbuster"]BioShock is a must-buy, IMO. It's going to be one of the most beautiful games you'll ever come across, period.
FireBurger

Even based on the demo this game has amazing graphics. If anything, the full-version would look better. Saying that this is one of the most beautiful games of all-time is no stretch at all. And, actually, I think BioShock does have a leg up on Crysis in one area. Crysis may be technically better looking, but it has nothing on BioShock's art direction. Crysis may have great lighting, shadows, and depth-of-field, but BioShock's art is amazing and immersive. Crysis is pretty, but it's pretty reality. BioShock is something completely different, and that's what's so appealing about it.

Also, I don't think BioShock will only be Game of the Year for consoles (next to Mass Effect), but also PC. I don't know if your thinking Crysis will be, but if you are, I just think it's another pretty FPS. I don' think it does anything with the FPS formula besides make it shinier and more destrctible. Just my opinion.

Based on the demo yes the game has amazing graphics. Yes, the full version does infact look better. You did not say this is one of the most beautiful games of all time. You said it would be one of the most beautiful games you come across ever. This is simply not the case. As far as art direction, Bioshock is great. Don't get me wrong, I shouldn't have thrown Crysis out there. For a game to even be getting compared to what is considered one of the best looking game ever up until this point should be considered an honor. Bioshock has a wow factor. But for ME it does not keep wowing you. Crysis does. You call it reality pretty, not sure when the last time Aliens invaded, but..... Its just a matter of opinion on what is beautiful. As they say, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last comment on Crysis, it adds a level of interactivity never seenin a game before.This is huge to me. I love games where I feel like I was there. These are few and farinbetween.

I am not knocking Bioshock. It is really fun. It is beautiful. What it isn't, is the be all end all game. Should you buy? Why not thedevelopers deserve it. Would I buyit? Nah, to manypotential good games coming out that I would rate as almost certainly having a higher replayvalue. My opinion is based offthe fact that Iprefer multiplayer games.

halfirishhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 halfirishhomer
Member since 2007 • 550 Posts
definitely buy it!
tkemory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tkemory

Rent it. People are saying it only takes around 15 hours to complete, and such a short game is only worth a rent.BounceDK

Thanks for winning the most ignorant post of the day award. 15 Hours is if you RUN through it and played it only once. Its still only 4$ an hour, that is cheap (you should see my bar tabs).

Nicko2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Nicko2006

Ignore everybody here and just decide...

First play the DEMO then ask yourself i guarrenty you'll buy it in the end...

likwid9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 likwid9
Member since 2005 • 107 Posts
^ Sounds fair to me. You're gonna have the people who find the most value in multiplayer games. Some folks are "old-fashioned" and enjoy an in-depth singleplayer story. Some like both. Even though they're different types of games, I'd compare it to Oblivion. Did you buy it? I did....and I still haven't finished it.
Nicko2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nicko2006

^

Basically i played the demo and tomorrow i am getting a quick last PRE-ORDER IN :D 4 Days i cant wait :P

Avatar image for Soul_to_Squeeze
Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Soul_to_Squeeze
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts

Well, one thing to consider is that the only other 360 games that have received reviews as high as Bioshock are Gears and Oblivion. You even have a demo to try, which I personally think is amazing. Concerning reviews, I always use sites like metacritic or gamerankings, because I think that an average of all the reviews is more meaningfull than one person's opinion. If you go to metacritic, you'll see that the majority of reviewers are giving Bioshock a perfect 10. Again, this hasn't happened since Gears and Oblivion, both of which, IMO, are definate purchases.

I think the reason people would be saying rental is because Bioshock has no MP. In many cases, they would be right. For example, without co-op and MP, the value of Gears for me would be immensely lower. Same goes for games like Lost Planet, Rainbow 6, GRAW, COD, etc. etc. However, there are those single player only gems that are definately worth a purchase. Oblivion is a perfect example. Great RPGs fall into this category, like Mass Effect. So do great sandbox games like GTA IV, or great horror games like Resident Evil. From what I've read and seen in the demo, Bioshock is easily the caliber of game that Oblivion, GTA, Resident Evil, and Mass Effect are. So, for me, purchase.

Grende1

not even gears and oblivion got as high as scores as bioshock is getting. and like someone else said, dont listen to us, do what u want to do. if u wanted to buy it before u heard people on hear sayin its only a rent, then buy it. and ive heard u can get well over 20 hours playin this game if u dont just rush through to the end, and even 30 hours if u play on hard difficulty.

XT-inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 XT-inc
Member since 2005 • 310 Posts
In all honesty I think this game is a rental. Although it maybe a double rent, but I just can't picture paying full price for a single player only game in this day in age. I need something that lets me socialize more, no online or coop leaves me little time to actually play this with people over.
iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts
Its gonna be a supurb game if u only intent on beatin it once rent it, but if u are goin to play more than once buy it cause its easily goin to be 9.4 or higher
00697man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 00697man
Member since 2003 • 632 Posts

Lets play devil's advocate and say the game is only 16 hours long. That is $3.75 an hour and thats if you only play it once. There is no other form of entertainment that comes so cheap. You can't go see a movie for $3.75 an hour yet people dont complain about that.

Its more likely the game is 20 hours long and most of us will play it at least twice, some more. So its definately worth a purchase. Especially considering it may very well be one of the best games to ever hit your console.

tkemory

actually i never go see movies for exactly that reason.

pyrobrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pyrobrand
Member since 2005 • 516 Posts
BEST BET; Go to your local rental store and rent it. When the rental times out, turn it back in. If you still want to play, buy. Or yo could just renew the rental until you're done with it, which is still much cheaper than buying it. xP
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FireBurger
1. I didn't write the first post.

2. Fair enough. I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my case, I really enjoy the art direction in BioShock. I think it's something unique and interesting, and something that the developers took a chance on. At the same time, I can see why you think Crysis is great looking because it does look great. In my case, I just prefer BioShock's direction over Crysis'. As for the "pretty reality" remark, I was more thinking of the jungle and such, I sort of neglected the whole Alien part.:P Still, I think BioShock comes out on top because the unique story combined with the enviroment really just drives the immersion like few games I've played before. Alien invasions just don't do it for me anymore.

As for interactivity, I think BioShock has it in spades. You can hack cameras, turrets, drones, health stations, and more however you please. You can use telekinesis to pick up just about any object in the game and use it as a weapon. Water responds realistically to electricity, and both water and fre spread realistically. I think both games have a good level of interactivity, Crysis with its destructible environments and BioShock with what I mentioned before, and I think both will be fun to mess around with.

As for replayability, the only thing I can say for BioShock is that you can approach situations many different ways and use many different techniques, which I think adds a level of replayability seen in few single-player games. Multiplayer wise, Crysis obviously wins and adds much to its lasting appeal.

In the end though, I guess it comes down to what you're personally looking for in a game and its aspects, and so everybody will have a different opinion. Either way, I'm sure both games will be great.

furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts

the game is worth the buy, but i can understand that the lack of online will make the replayability factor some what lower...

i'll buy it, cause it's a purely single player experience.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Hell, I'm buying it and my 360 broke two days back.
tkemory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tkemory
[QUOTE="tkemory"]

00697man

unrealistic, you get what you pay for my friend.

omrikk87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 omrikk87
Member since 2005 • 1322 Posts

the game is worth the buy, but i can understand that the lack of online will make the replayability factor some what lower...

furtherfan

the game isnt worth 60DS , you know why? its short and repetetive , ive played the game (check VeRKK for acheivments) and i fed up with it , its short , and the powers getting boring after a while , the game is good , awesome , but not for a purchase.... you "will" buy it , i played it...

Israelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Israelli
Member since 2007 • 88 Posts

I have the game and beat it and I think it depends.

It depends on if you really want to play that same experience over and over again. If yes, then yeah, sure, buy it. Also, if you are a game collector, it's an obvious buy.

However, if you don't think you'll play the game more then two or three times. It would be better to rent. It's not a long game considering it's single player only. I cleared it in around 12 hours first playthrough. Every second playthrough is always shorter, so you should be able to clear the game more then once in a week of renting it easily.

It really depends upon that if you ask me. Ask yourself the question: am I really going to play this game more then two-three times or am I fooling myself thinking I will?

If you know you are not, then do yourself a favor and rent it. If you really think you will play it loads and loads of times then buy it. But also keep in mind there are loads of other games still coming up.

Oh, and I'm not at all saying the game is bad. It's one of the better ones I played in a while. But that simply does not mean it's a must buy. Just like 9+ rating games are not always must buys, people must learn this.

00697man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 00697man

[QUOTE="BounceDK"]Rent it. People are saying it only takes around 15 hours to complete, and such a short game is only worth a rent.tkemory

Thanks for winning the most ignorant post of the day award. 15 Hours is if you RUN through it and played it only once. Its still only 4$ an hour, that is cheap (you should see my bar tabs).

You never asked where he lives. It may be 4$/hour in the USA but in Canada games cost 80$ after taxes (at least in ontario) so that works out to 5.333$/hour even though our dollar is worth practically the same as yours nowadays. The europeans get screwed over even more when it comes to game and console prices as well.

that said i still plan on buying assassin's creed, halo 3, COD4, mass effect and maybe bioshock this year.

Abito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Abito
Member since 2003 • 115 Posts
I'm gonna buy it. It's very different and insane. RE 4 had a GREAT storyline and so what if that had no online??? it was long and everything it was worth scores like 9.0/9.5/10 stuff like that and I'm pretty sure that this game is the same thing. It's really worth the money if you haven't played the demo if not then check it out. Besides you better decide now of else by the time all the magazines and game sites review the game it'll be soldout every where until a couple of weeks. Think wisely. A game that was hard for me was Strangehold decided weather to buy o rent. I decided to rent.
Taijiquan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Taijiquan
1. I didn't write the first post.

2. Fair enough. I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in my case, I really enjoy the art direction in BioShock. I think it's something unique and interesting, and something that the developers took a chance on. At the same time, I can see why you think Crysis is great looking because it does look great. In my case, I just prefer BioShock's direction over Crysis'. As for the "pretty reality" remark, I was more thinking of the jungle and such, I sort of neglected the whole Alien part.:P Still, I think BioShock comes out on top because the unique story combined with the enviroment really just drives the immersion like few games I've played before. Alien invasions just don't do it for me anymore.

As for interactivity, I think BioShock has it in spades. You can hack cameras, turrets, drones, health stations, and more however you please. You can use telekinesis to pick up just about any object in the game and use it as a weapon. Water responds realistically to electricity, and both water and fre spread realistically. I think both games have a good level of interactivity, Crysis with its destructible environments and BioShock with what I mentioned before, and I think both will be fun to mess around with.

As for replayability, the only thing I can say for BioShock is that you can approach situations many different ways and use many different techniques, which I think adds a level of replayability seen in few single-player games. Multiplayer wise, Crysis obviously wins and adds much to its lasting appeal.

In the end though, I guess it comes down to what you're personally looking for in a game and its aspects, and so everybody will have a different opinion. Either way, I'm sure both games will be great.

FireBurger

This is a great post. You are going to love Bioshock. As far as Alien Invasions, are you getting Halo 3?

Interactivity, Cameras, why hack a camera? I have not hacked one yet. It makes more sense to blow them up. Turrents/ Drones, the enemy placement competely eliminates the need to hack any torrents. Drones, you will hack one and I doubt you will hack another. 2 main reasons. 1) They are annoying. Besides getting in the way and taking away the depth of the level design the noise they make takes away from the atmosphere or ambience. 2) They do not deal much damage to enemies. There are so many health packs scattered around that you won't need to hack health stations exc.

Telekinesis is cool. I won't spoil anything for you but being excited about something based on trailers will only lead to disappointment. Take the cool part of any movie or gametrailer and imagine how cool a movie or game would be all the way thru it played just like that. The reality is, it has simply shown what happens for a few moments that are few and far between. Hope this makes sense.

Completely agree about approaching situations in different ways. Its not quite as diverse as I would like, but on the hardest difficulty is where this game will be at. One thing I can say with certainty, Bioshock is great.

00697man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 00697man
[QUOTE="00697man"][QUOTE="tkemory"]

tkemory

unrealistic, you get what you pay for my friend.

i dont follow... are you saying im lying when i say i dont go see movies? the whole theatre experience isn't fun at all. Crowded, people talk on phones, laughter makes you miss out on dialogue etc etc

cooperlang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cooperlang
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I'm definitely buying it
hogowagh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#47 hogowagh
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
WELL I dont know my self Im going to buy two worlds or bio shock or maybe Im going to weit a week and buy metroid priom 3 for wii I dont no yet
gamerfreak13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 gamerfreak13
Member since 2005 • 1796 Posts

You can't go see a movie for $3.75 an hour yet people dont complain about that.

tkemory

Actually a movie is about 2 hours long and at $3.75 an hour that would end up being about the same price as a movie ticket. Just saying...

Avatar image for GoWGunslinger36
GoWGunslinger36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GoWGunslinger36
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
i think you should try the demo, since its free, then after seeing how it is you should be able to tell if you want to buy it. pretty simple.
furtherfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 furtherfan
Member since 2007 • 3699 Posts
[QUOTE="furtherfan"]

omrikk87

the game isnt worth 60DS , you know why? its short and repetetive , ive played the game (check VeRKK for acheivments) and i fed up with it , its short , and the powers getting boring after a while , the game is good , awesome , but not for a purchase.... you "will" buy it , i played it...

i will buy it. maybe it's not for you. i don't care about you.