I think we need an explanation from MS

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts

I never thought I would post something like this, but I believe that a lot of us have made a mistake, we made the beast (MS) even stronger...

I bought my 360 on launch day, and after 6 months I got the red rings of death, I sent my console for repair and got a refurbished one, and after other 6 months this same console broke. I called to Xbox and told me the repair would cost around 150 dlls., so I decided to buy another 360 (I rather pay for a new one and buy an extended warranty, than just pay for another refurbished console that's its going to brake again anyway).

Now, for all my friend's 360's just one didn't got the red rings. And Im sick of reading all the topics (like this one) not because there is an "official  360 broken tread", but because we invested our hard earned money on one console from a big name brand putting our trust on the console, a machine that is not reliable.

Everybody is complaining about the price of the other console, but come to think of it, I paid 900 dlls for a 10 year console (the PS3 price in Mexico is this high believe it or not), and on xbox I have spent already 1,100.- dlls (the two 360 consoles I mentioned previously 550 dlls each) for a year and a half of the console life (at most).

Im also afraid every time I turn on my 360, and that is just not normal, that don't happened when I turn on my PS3 or my Wii, (hell, not even my ultra old Sega master system).

I demand an explanation, the "system overheated" is not an excuse, the last time my 360 broke I was playing Castlevania SOTN, and that never happened to my old PS1. WHAT IS EXACTLY HAPPENING TO THE CONSOLES?

Maybe Im going to state a very paranoid commentary, but Im starting to think that this is planned, that the 360 are just like time bombs, program just to fail in any unknown date or time, forcing you to just one day buy another 360, MS knows the market, and the prove is that we are still buying consoles, even when we know the problems the machines have, prove to this are the persons that are on their seventh 360 (I've seen treads of people claiming that).

For the moment Im keeping mine turned off until HALO 3 arrive and stik to may PS3 and my Wii (I don't want to waste my console life in other games). I know this isn't going to get to XBOX offices but Im sharing to the community my thoughts regarding this problem.

Thanks for your time

GT: Camus no seinto

PSN: TMALateralus

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
so,what your trying to say is that MS intetionally sabotoged their own gaming console?:|
BlaqStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BlaqStar
Member since 2002 • 1111 Posts

so,what your trying to say is that MS intetionally sabotoged their own gaming console?:|mlbslugger86

I think that is what he is saying.

I'm still on a launch console. I have no complaints......yet.

Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts
wow, we haven't had a good rant about broken consoles for a while now....
ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
nice, nice.
RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts

I know that is an absurd idea (and as I mentioned in the first post it is also a paranoic comentary), just saying that that idea has crossed my mind.

My current xbox is function well, is just that I shouldnt feel afraid to turn on my console (as I am every time I do it).

ganon42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ganon42
Member since 2004 • 1749 Posts
Hey, maybe MS is trying to make money off all them faulty consoles.
Avatar image for Soul_to_Squeeze
Soul_to_Squeeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Soul_to_Squeeze
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts

I know that is an absurd idea (and as I mentioned in the first post it is also a paranoic comentary), just saying that that idea has crossed my mind.

My current xbox is function well, is just that I shouldnt feel afraid to turn on my console (as I am every time I do it).

RJLateralus

yeah dude, idk if theyre makin crappy systems on purpose but ud think that after a year and a half of the system bein out that they would atleast have figured out what keeps goin wrong w/ them and started to fix the problem, but i guess not. oh and tool rocks

eddy5791

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 eddy5791
Member since 2004 • 986 Posts
[QUOTE="RJLateralus"]

Soul_to_Squeeze

yeah dude, idk if theyre makin crappy systems on purpose but ud think that after a year and a half of the system bein out that they would atleast have figured out what keeps goin wrong w/ them and started to fix the problem, but i guess not. oh and tool rocks

and this is exactly where the Elite comes in. coincidence? i think not.

As we speak im wrapping in my 3rd 360 to send in. By now i just wanna start getting free stuff.

Ipimpsnipa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Ipimpsnipa
Member since 2006 • 1806 Posts
raise your hand if you read the wall of text from the whiner, :roll:
fisher289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fisher289
Member since 2003 • 332 Posts
well they are losing or were $150 a console and thats how much it costs to repair so maybe its how they are getting their money back without being in any trouble
ashghan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ashghan
Member since 2006 • 507 Posts

And why did you post this topic TWICE within only 6 topics of one another? Why did you think that this topic was so important?  

gamenux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamenux
Member since 2006 • 5308 Posts

lol, my xbox is more reliable than a 360. It is just not worth buying any product that is not reliable.

Anyway, no one is going to believe you. It is just how fanboyism works. People will just have to wait and find out for themselves. Also the people saying it is ok to just call and send it back for a repair 1x 2x 3x is kidding themselves. What happens the their warranty is over or when the next ms console appears, Best to sell it off and get a wii, ps3, ds, psp, pc, or xbox 1 that is reliable.

CaUs3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CaUs3
Member since 2006 • 2903 Posts

[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]so,what your trying to say is that MS intetionally sabotoged their own gaming console?:|BlaqStar

I think that is what he is saying.

I'm still on a launch console. I have no complaints......yet.

weird

sk8jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sk8jim
Member since 2004 • 1439 Posts
I think the problem is you and the way you handle your 360.
Smithgdwg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Smithgdwg
Member since 2003 • 1886 Posts
That is why I bought mine from costco. Great return policy!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#19 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
so,what your trying to say is that MS intetionally sabotoged their own gaming console?:|mlbslugger86
i'm pretty convinced, seeing that all of my friends have had their 360s break down as well.
primehunter326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 primehunter326
Member since 2005 • 1268 Posts

Consider this quote:

[QUOTE="RJLateralus"]

...I believe that a lot of us have made a mistake, we made the beast (MS) even stronger...

ashghan

Now, am I the only one that thinks that this guy may have some serious mental issues? No joke: "Making the beast (MS) even stronger"... What? We are not sacrificing young virgins at the altar in order to enact the second coming of Satan. We're sinply buying a console from a well-know and established software and console company.  It's called a metaphor, coming up with metaphors does not equate to mental instability.

And consider this pearl of a quote, a little later on in RJ's diatribe:

... Im starting to think that this [xbox breaking down] is planned, that the 360 are just like time bombs, program just to fail in any unknown date or time, forcing you to just one day buy another 360,

RJLateralus

Hmmm... I find it hard to believe that Xbox 360s are "just like time bombs". I'm pretty sure that companies manufacture items to function, not to break. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, with people spouting crap like this, how could anyone imagine that Microsoft would take these kind of complaints seriously?  You'd be supirsed what buisnesses do nowadays to bring in more cash, though this does seem a bit far fetched.

I demand an explanation

RJLateralus

Here's an explanation, RJ: You're paranoid.

PS. Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat so the CIA's secret sattelites can't read your mind.

PPS. You probably think that 9-11-2001 was a Microsoft conspiracy too, don't you.

How's he paranoid? you'd be pissed if you had to buy 2 consoles instead of one because they both just stopped working.  If you didn't get the message already: don't trash people for their opinions.  I've had no problems with my 360 other than occassional freezes and 1 disc read error(all fixed with a restart of the system), there are enough people having problems with their consoles so they present a legitamate case.

Have a nice evening all. 

zaman48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zaman48
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts
wow, it REALLY sucks to be you... if that happened to me i would FOR SURE no longer buy any more microsoft consoles. my 360 has had no problems but if it does break down i'll probably remember your post, figure it'll happen again in 6 months, and just upgrade my PC instead...
luckjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 luckjon
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts
It's ironic that people defend the 360, but when it breaks, it's a whole new story.
nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
My sympathies to you friend. I don't think MS is INTENTIONALLY making consoles to break, but I do think that they decided to go to market with a product that they knew needed more time in development because they wanted to get a head start on their two main competitors. And that has paid off for them. They are in a dominant market position right now because they chose to give consumers the shaft with faulty hardware. Since they've been rewarded for their bad behavior (rewarded even more because now they can sell an Elite as well), they'll probably do the exact same thing next time. I feel so used and dirty!
axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts

i guess sony was doing the same with ps1s and ps2s right? :roll:

"make the beats stronger" LMAO!!!! thanks dude, had a rough day, needed the laugh.......sigh, cant believe these cows, think MS is the evil company, while raising sony and nintendo to heavens.....sad

bread32385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bread32385
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Consider this quote:

[QUOTE="RJLateralus"]

...I believe that a lot of us have made a mistake, we made the beast (MS) even stronger...

ashghan

Now, am I the only one that thinks that this guy may have some serious mental issues? No joke: "Making the beast (MS) even stronger"... What? We are not sacrificing young virgins at the altar in order to enact the second coming of Satan. We're sinply buying a console from a well-know and established software and console company.

And consider this pearl of a quote, a little later on in RJ's diatribe:

... Im starting to think that this [xbox breaking down] is planned, that the 360 are just like time bombs, program just to fail in any unknown date or time, forcing you to just one day buy another 360,

RJLateralus

Hmmm... I find it hard to believe that Xbox 360s are "just like time bombs". I'm pretty sure that companies manufacture items to function, not to break. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it. Anyway, with people spouting crap like this, how could anyone imagine that Microsoft would take these kind of complaints seriously?

I demand an explanation

RJLateralus

Here's an explanation, RJ: You're paranoid.

PS. Don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat so the CIA's secret sattelites can't read your mind.

PPS. You probably think that 9-11-2001 was a Microsoft conspiracy too, don't you.

Wow you're an @$$hole aren't you?  Let me guess, you've had your xbox360 (assuming you even have one) since launch, right?  If yes, then please refrain from spouting your non-contributory comments which help nothing and only seek to boost your own ego.  I've also had to replace my launch console after it kept freezing while playing for only 30 minutes in well-ventilated areas.  He has a right to be pissed off and to speculate since he's been forced to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get one functioning product.  He's also entitled to an opinion as are you, but what you aren't entitled to is disprespecting someone you don't even know.  Ease up.

ashghan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ashghan

Fair enough. Apologies to RJ.

axes03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 axes03
Member since 2005 • 4454 Posts
i feel for you, it really sucks what you had to go through, but the fact that you make ridiculous claims against MS and defend sony is just laughable. people forget the past so easily, let me recall how many stories that gave paranoia with my ps2......
Spartan874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28 Spartan874
Member since 2005 • 2142 Posts
im with ya TC. my friends xbox broke EXACTLY one year after he bought it. TO THE DAY. also mine just broke but luckily im under warrenty. this though has crossed my mind as well
cubbiesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cubbiesx
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
ms loses money for each console they sell, why the hell would they make them shut down after a certain period of time.
thinicer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thinicer
Member since 2006 • 3704 Posts

I think people need to use some of their common sense on this. 

There is no way that Microsoft would intentionally design the 360 to break after a certain period of time. If they did that, then nearly everybody who bought launch 360s would have had theirs fail by now. Oh sure, you could say that maybe, just maybe, they sabotaged about 20% of them or something, but when you're dealing with millions of consoles coming off an assembly line where you have machines & hands putting the console together, it's very tough to coordinate so that 20% of them are designed to break after a year's time. The 360 doesn't know what your warranty is and there is no magical clock inside that shuts the console down after certain period of time.

But let's assume that Microsoft did sabotage about 20% or so of 360s so that they break - it has done the company more harm than good. It has really given the company a big black eye in terms of hardware reliability, enough to scare away some buyers. In addition, there have been PLENTY of 360s that have failed under warranty. Do you realize how much it costs the company to replace/fix those consoles? Not to mention they probably keep a very large staff on hand to take calls from people who dial 1-800-MYXBOX - those salaries they have to pay as well. And Microsoft has to pay for shipping back to the customer, and now they have to pay it BOTH ways.

Microsoft also in the last six months made moves to improve the warranty on the 360. They extended the warranty to a year and comp'd people who paid for repairs who had their consoles fail on them. Not too long ago they also promised a full one year warranty on REPAIRED consoles that are outside of the warranty and also promised free shipping both ways as well as promising to fix the console and ship it back to the customer within 5 days of receiving it.

All of this costs Microsoft lots and lots of $$$$$$$. They're doing it to help improve their PR and keep their customers happy. Nobody in their right mind should believe that they designed the 360 to intentionally fail, not after all these things they have done thus far.

Let's just wait and see how reliable the Xbox 360 Elite is. Microsoft went with another company to produce 360 consoles and the Elite is from this other company. Microsoft outsources production of the 360 - they do not manufacture the console themselves.

nelpi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nelpi
Member since 2006 • 31 Posts

Im happy with my xbox 360, hope still that way, I`ve played many very good games now and I prefer 

that to having a system which does not offer any worth playing games yet.

loserboyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 loserboyone
Member since 2003 • 66 Posts

yeah my 360 crapped out last week.  suspiciously close to the elite launch.  it's a damned set-up.

by the way thats totally sarcastic, even though i can see why the conspiracy theorists get their idea from though.

RawhideSphinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RawhideSphinx
Member since 2004 • 527 Posts
They are made in America.  Everyone knows the best stuff is made my starving children, in sweetshops.
joshua6775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#34 joshua6775
Member since 2004 • 377 Posts

I'm on my second 360, and still haven't seen the promised reimburesement on the cost to fix my first one. I've picked up an HD-DVD drive that I don't use that often and have dropped far too much on games I rarely play. Then they roll out this Elite thing. I don't mean to stray from your original rant, but I want to make some angry points of my own toward my admittedly beloved M$. I love my 360, I do. But after tallying the cost of the premium, the repair, the HDDVD drive and games, I'm up well over $1500 for a machine that could , as you said, blow out at any time. I've had my "refurbed" console for over a year with no problems, but what if that all changes tomorrow and this ting goes belly up?? Do I then have to pony up almost $500 for the newe and improved Elite?? Which, by the way, is kind of a slap in the face to every current 360 owner in the sense that I paid $100 freaking dollars for a 20Gb HDD and now can get 6x that for less than what it would've cost me for buying 2 HDD's to start?? M$ flat took us, people!! I also would've LOVED a black shelled console with black shelled controller and HDD at launch...at least as an option.  Between all of these points and the screwy M$ points system for downloading content I can truly question whether or not I made a bad decision to support M$ this cycle. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Sony fanboy, but what started off as a great system has been exposed as a way for the richest to get richester at the price of the loyalty of it's fanbase.

What I'm begging for most these days is a bit of focus, I suppose. As mad as I am that I wasn't offered the choice on console color and configuration day one, it really doesn't matter in the long run. If I'm going to drop dollar after dollar into this console cycle, what I really want are GREAT GAMES, and so far, we're all still waiting. There have been a few good ones, but I'm not alone when I say that you can stuff every bell and whistle you want into these machines and they mean nothing without games to showcase what they can do, regardless of how much M$ was able to suck out of everyone's bank account along the way.

supermanfarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 supermanfarr
Member since 2006 • 888 Posts

yeah my 360 crapped out last week.  suspiciously close to the elite launch.  it's a damned set-up.

by the way thats totally sarcastic, even though i can see why the conspiracy theorists get their idea from though.

ALSO WHY DOES THE TOWEL METHOD WORK? I doubt it melts he sodder back together. My 360 broke after 5 months, I tried the towel method " wrap the 360 in towles let it get hot the 3 rings go away" It works I played gears for hours. The next day rings again rewrap it, it worked evertime. then my box came and now I have a refurbished one. Still why the hell would wrapping it in towles and getting it hot do anything? Maybe reseting something?

loserboyone
NickinAround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NickinAround
Member since 2003 • 3430 Posts
I've had my launch premium 360 since launch exactly 12:10 AM and not one problem yet. I guess Microsoft didn't wanna upset me.
LordChar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LordChar
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
I never had any problems with my Xbox 360.
ashghan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ashghan

If everyone with a broken 360 spent as much time working as they do crapping on about the injustice that they face, then they could all buy two new 360s each with money to spare. The moral to this story is... STOP WHINGING!

ashghan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ashghan

If everyone with a broken 360 spent as much time working as they do crapping on about the injustice that they face, then they could all buy two new 360s with money to spare. The moral to this story is... STOP WHINGING!

jello44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jello44
Member since 2004 • 274 Posts

They are made in America. Everyone knows the best stuff is made my starving children, in sweetshops.RawhideSphinx

Mine says Made in China =P 

kirk3652

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kirk3652
Member since 2002 • 333 Posts
Conspiracy?  Mine crapped out recently too.  I took care of that thing like it was my first born...
Boofer331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Boofer331
Member since 2006 • 1751 Posts

Conspiracy?  Mine crapped out recently too.  I took care of that thing like it was my first born...kirk3652

Me too! I breast-fed the damn thing. But still, after 4 months the thing refuses to read discs? wtf? Why is it that I'm having sooooo many more problems with a system that I'm over protective of than the systems that i treated as paper weights?

bread32385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bread32385
If everyone with a broken 360 spent as much time working as they do crapping on about the injustice that they face, then they could all buy two new 360s each with money to spare. The moral to this story is... STOP WHINGING!ashghan

I don't see it so much as whining, but more of as a help group of sorts, ha.  The time it takes to post one's tribulations over dealing with the RETURN PROCESS (die return boxes and repair fees!) is insignificant and probably takes 1 or 2 minutes.  It's an area of commonality where others might be able to shed light concerning shared problems.  

Any time I see someone post Stop Whining, I can't help but think that these are folks who are wasting their time because they don't have the same issue or are Microsoft employees, covertly interspersed in forums trying to convince others to just "eat" the 150$ costs, time, and effort required to get a product which was assumed to work on the first try.

bread32385

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 bread32385
If everyone with a broken 360 spent as much time working as they do crapping on about the injustice that they face, then they could all buy two new 360s each with money to spare. The moral to this story is... STOP WHINGING!ashghan

I don't see it so much as whining, but more of as a help group of sorts, ha. The time it takes to post one's tribulations over dealing with the "Return Process" (die return boxes and repair fees!) is insignificant and probably takes 1 or 2 minutes. It's an area of commonality where others might be able to shed light concerning shared problems.

Any time I see someone post "Stop Whining," I can't help but think that these are folks wasting their time because they don't have the same issue or are (here's some speculation) Microsoft employees, covertly interspersed in forums trying to convince others to just "eat" the 150$ costs, time, and effort required to get a product which was assumed to work on the first try, ha.

RabbidDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#45 RabbidDawg
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts

I never thought I would post something like this, but I believe that a lot of us have made a mistake, we made the beast (MS) even stronger...

I bought my 360 on launch day, and after 6 months I got the red rings of death, I sent my console for repair and got a refurbished one, and after other 6 months this same console broke. I called to Xbox and told me the repair would cost around 150 dlls., so I decided to buy another 360 (I rather pay for a new one and buy an extended warranty, than just pay for another refurbished console that's its going to brake again anyway).

Now, for all my friend's 360's just one didn't got the red rings. And Im sick of reading all the topics (like this one) not because there is an "official 360 broken tread", but because we invested our hard earned money on one console from a big name brand putting our trust on the console, a machine that is not reliable.

Everybody is complaining about the price of the other console, but come to think of it, I paid 900 dlls for a 10 year console (the PS3 price in Mexico is this high believe it or not), and on xbox I have spent already 1,100.- dlls (the two 360 consoles I mentioned previously 550 dlls each) for a year and a half of the console life (at most).

Im also afraid every time I turn on my 360, and that is just not normal, that don't happened when I turn on my PS3 or my Wii, (hell, not even my ultra old Sega master system).

I demand an explanation, the "system overheated" is not an excuse, the last time my 360 broke I was playing Castlevania SOTN, and that never happened to my old PS1. WHAT IS EXACTLY HAPPENING TO THE CONSOLES?

Maybe Im going to state a very paranoid commentary, but Im starting to think that this is planned, that the 360 are just like time bombs, program just to fail in any unknown date or time, forcing you to just one day buy another 360, MS knows the market, and the prove is that we are still buying consoles, even when we know the problems the machines have, prove to this are the persons that are on their seventh 360 (I've seen treads of people claiming that).

For the moment Im keeping mine turned off until HALO 3 arrive and stik to may PS3 and my Wii (I don't want to waste my console life in other games). I know this isn't going to get to XBOX offices but Im sharing to the community my thoughts regarding this problem.

Thanks for your time

GT: Camus no seinto

PSN: TMALateralus

RJLateralus

I don't about conspiracy but its safe to say that there is a fairly high defect rate on the 360. I am one of those peopel you spoke about who are on there 7th console. I treated it fine. Plenty of ventilation, space, and it was dust free. And I always get accused by the forum goers of mistreating it, it all my fault blah, blah, blah.

Truth is its not. As I have always said there are to many games to simply just can the system, but the thing that really gets me, is the 1st was a launch console, and all 5 after that were refurbished garbage. I had to literally threaten death to make sure my 7th was a new unit and that is no lie.

While I feel the 360 fails a lot, the conspiracy thing is a little paranoid man. I know your just here looking for some common ground, but you wont find many friendly faces. Fanboys will fight to the death saying that the failure rate is only 3%...which is complete bull. Not only me but like out of 15 of my friends now, 1 has a launch console, thats down from 2, and they live on different part of the US and other countries. So its not like just my area has gotten a bad batch or something.

#7 is running strong which makes me happy but I'm always on edge about keeping it clean, or turning it on and seeing the red lights. I just wanna game, as most people do. But pretending like the failure rate isn't there is ludicrous, but saying MS is conspiring to make the console bad is kind of weird to. 

lynchdogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lynchdogg
Member since 2006 • 570 Posts
lame, man I'm so sick of all these complainers what is complaining going to do when your doing it to the wrong audience.
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
My launch 360 is just fine. It's never froze or overheated, even when it stays on for days...
Cedmln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 Cedmln
Member since 2006 • 8802 Posts

raise your hand if you read the wall of text from the whiner, :roll:Ipimpsnipa

*raises hand*

Thats not a wall of text. They are paragraphs.

monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#49 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts

Of course! Bush also blew up the twin towers with his bare hands! 

Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
If you wanted to know an interesting fact, I'm still on my 360 and had it since April 2006, and I've played it a lot.  Not worrying is the key for your 360 survival.