I ******* hate Ninja Gaiden 2!!!!!!!!! Rant Warning

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

User Lists: 0

#51 Solors
Member since 2008 • 574 Posts
I loved the game, never had problems. It really was not that frustrating.
ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#52 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts

Question, I see in the menu screen that my last load says ALL CHAPTERS COMPLETED and when I start it I get a message saying that I will start at the beginning of the game, but my character status will be the same as when I completed the game what does that mean? 

CB4McGusto

It means if you load that save you will start the game again from the very beginning but with all of your weapons and upgrades intact, you won't be able to upload that score to leaderboards though.
Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#53 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
I didn't get the game because I heard so much bad stuff about the game. *shrug* Maybe I will rent it some day.
CB4McGusto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 CB4McGusto
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

It means if you load that save you will start the game again from the very beginning but with all of your weapons and upgrades intact, you won't be able to upload that score to leaderboards though.ZimpanX

Will I be able to keep all my weapons if I start a new game at Path of a Warrior?  You know raping all the baddies that gave me a hard time earlier in the game with the scythe does seem interesting. :twisted:  PAYBACK!!!!!!

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#55 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts

[QUOTE="ZimpanX"]It means if you load that save you will start the game again from the very beginning but with all of your weapons and upgrades intact, you won't be able to upload that score to leaderboards though.CB4McGusto

Will I be able to keep all my weapons if I start a new game at Path of a Warrior?  You know raping all the baddies that gave me a hard time earlier in the game with the scythe does seem interesting. :twisted:  PAYBACK!!!!!!

You can only do it on the difficulty level/levels you have finished.