how long did it take you to finish the old spice challenge?????

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

agaglioti21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 agaglioti21
Member since 2004 • 421 Posts
just finished.....took me 4 hours to register and sign up....5 hours to gain 2140 gamerpoints.  not too bad...looking forward to the next one but I hope the they switch their dial-up connection by then because those server load times were disgusting.
trey555555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 trey555555
Member since 2007 • 708 Posts
to inform everyone on the used games from eb games and gamestop, yes they will let u return them! u have 7 days to return the game...bring it back and tell them u didnt like it and u can get a full cash refund for it!!!!! BUT WAIT!!!!! HERES THE CATCH!!!!! WHEN U GO BACK TO RETURN IT, THEY WILL ASK U "DO U WANT TO GET ANOTHER GAME" SAY NO!!!!! SAY NO NO NO!!!!!! tell them u want your money back!!!! THE REASON FOR THIS is because if u say yes ima get another game, and then when u get the game and u hand it to the person at the register they will give u a reciept with the item u returned and with the item u swapt it out for and it will say on the receipt..."CANNOT RETURN,ONLY IF DEFECTIVE, IT WILL BE SWIPED FOR IDENTICAL ITEM!" ......so thats why when they ask u "DO U WANT TO GET ANOTHER GAME" SAY NO!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!! tell them, i just want my money back...and then when u get the money go and get the game you want to get next and pay for it, you will get a brand new receipt with the 7 days return policy again :D and just keep doing it again!!!! but dont spread this out!!! keep it to yourself!!!! i dont want them to change the gamestop policy!!!!!
trey555555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 trey555555
ITS THE STORES POLICY!!!!! THEY CAN SAY NO TO U!!! ITS IN THE STORE POLICY, WICH IS "SATISFACTION GAURANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!"....also the other reason they will let u return it, is if u beat the game...u can tell them u beat the game and they will let u get a refund or get another game, but just remember what i said up above!!!
trey555555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 trey555555
i know many stores here where i stay and every store assistant tells me to get a used game so if i dont like it or if i beat it i can get another one or my money back