How are you liking Battlefield 1??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#1 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

So as the topic says.

What are you thoughts on Battlefield 1?Is it better then Battlefield 4?Best in the series?

Disappointed?I am curious to hear what fellow gamer's opinion on the subject.The reason I haven't been giving Battlefield 1 a go is because I have to work swing shift this week,but those of you who know,swing shift work is not easy.My next day off is Friday and Saturday.

So for those who reply honestly,Thank You.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 brimmul777

Hello ???Anyone???

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I won't know until Friday Brimmul but i do know that it's been getting good reviews and I'm especially looking forward to the SP lol.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Played the campaign a bit and thought it was cool, felt authentic and more cinematic than previous BF games. During gameplay it would sometimes switch to a quick CG cutscene, and then go back to gameplay. Campaign seems solid and it's getting good praise overall. Haven't had a chance to play multiplayer yet, too busy with Gears 4 still.

I think if you enjoy that era you should check out the game, also it looks and runs pretty nice on XOne I was impressed with it graphically looks like a nice step up from BF4.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

I'm liking it although ive barely played. Ive used about an hour of my EA Access Trial. Wanted to wait for the whole game to unlock so i can spend the rest on the full game. Im solely using medic class as i suck at killing people so i do my best to keep people alive. I love that the game is slower in pace and not hyper/spaz like current gen multiplayer games(just dont have the skills to play at hyper speed).

KK_Slider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 KK_Slider
Member since 2016 • 62 Posts

Been playing the multiplayer for two days straight. Soo addictive.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 brimmul777

@kk_slider: Agreed.The multiplayer is by far the best I've ever played.I've haven't played much of the sp,but looks great.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Is it worth buying just for the campaign? I'm sceptical.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 brimmul777

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Is it worth buying just for the campaign? I'm sceptical.

I heard/read a roller coaster of different opinion's,on this site and through several different social media.My local newspaper said the mp was among some of the best mp then any other game,yet the sp lacks this and that and was a tad weak.I haven't played longer then 15 minutes of singleplayer but I found it pretty good.Like I said,only "15 minutes".

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@brimmul777: Yeah I've heard differing opinions too. Some say the campaign is brilliant while others say same old, same old.

Helghast_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Helghast_Merc
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

I really like the game. It's one of the best shooters I have played. I think the Single Player campaign was done right, although I found it to be a bit too short. I think it would have been nice if you could make a custom multiplayer match with bots, but it's not like I am going to loose sleep over it. Overall, it's a great game. I even had a friend try it and he absolutely loved it.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@brimmul777: Yeah I've heard differing opinions too. Some say the campaign is brilliant while others say same old, same old.

if you like that era then it's a no brainer mate plus you will get 5 or 6 hours out of the campaign.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

I'm holding off a bit I have the trial and like 7 hours left on it I'm hoping I can still access it and play it once the hardcore mode is up and running. I hate core game play it's awful you get the jump on 2 or more guys it's damn near impossible to kill them all. Overall I enjoy the gameplay, era, movement, the way the weapons handle. I just don't want or need all the training wheels and garbage on my screen. So I can't wait to give hardcore a go and see if it really is worth dropping money on or just waiting for it to come to EA access and playing it then about a year from now lol

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 brimmul777

@sukraj said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

if you like that era then it's a no brainer mate plus you will get 5 or 6 hours out of the campaign.

Been playing the mp and I'm loving it.lol,still haven't played anymore time on the sp.Hoping to play some of the sp a bit on my next day off on Sunday.

Avatar image for lordchuckington
LordChuckington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordChuckington
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

I haven't played through the campaign but I am liking the MP. My only complaint would be matchmaking. Its a bit tedious trying to get a full squad in a game. Once you're in a server though, its loads of fun!

Avatar image for explosivepolice
ExplosivePolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ExplosivePolice
Member since 2016 • 19 Posts

it is such a amazing game but call of duty infinite warfare will be much better

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#17 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@explosivepolice: yeah IW actually looks pretty decent....this year I decided to skip COD(I still haven't had the time to finish BO3), but ironically this one seems very interesting to me because of the sci-fi stuff. Maybe start of next year I'll get it, will see how it goes

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44064 Posts

Battlefield 1-Like Dogfighting Comes to Halo 5 in New Fan Creation

Dedicated fan melds together a Warthog and a Banshee to create a flying machine of death

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-1-like-dogfighting-comes-to-halo-5-in-/1100-6445064/

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

I stumbled onto the Battlefield series back in august 2002 with a friend, we played the BF1942 and forever fell in love, I've bought every release at launch, with the last 3 releases on consoles.

I really enjoy it, BF1 has brought back a lot of memories of the old school BF.. despite it's flaws, the engine overall has improved.

The Single player has been great thus far too.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Just started playing, pretty sweet.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points