Gears of War 2: Multiplayer= Horrible!

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
I tried to play online yesterday, under the assumption that the title updates actually improved the matchmaking. I gave up after ten minutes.
Raging-Cashew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Raging-Cashew
Member since 2006 • 866 Posts
some days the multiplayer is terrible for me while other days i don't run into a single problem at all. Overall i do think the game is in a much better state then it was when it first came out. Come to think of it the last three days have been simply fantastic with gears 2 so heres to hoping it stays like that
ALLoY1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 ALLoY1717
Member since 2003 • 6753 Posts

The vast, vast majority of my time on my xbox was with Gears 1 from the second it came out. Most of my friends list I met on it. Gears 1 multiplayer was perfect dispite the glitches and bugs it was just too fun. Gears 2 MP was a big let down, I have barely spent an hour on it if you don't count co op campaign. There is way more control issues with the cover system, it feels too slow and it is very sluggish changing weapons, maps don't feels as well designed as number 1 and the bugs are near game breaking. You can all say what you want but my friends list at least tells the same story, after only a few weeks only a handfull of people are ever on it at once. With Gears 1 it was months before this was the case.

I say re-release Gears 2 mp with the exact feel of number 1 but with Gears 2 graphics and then leave it the hell alone.

Avatar image for franciscochicho
franciscochicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 franciscochicho
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
Gears 2 > Gears 1 imo