Games for A Good Price

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SHOOTER_GAMES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SHOOTER_GAMES
Member since 2015 • 13 Posts

Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox and I want to say, buy from Gamestop.com! There deals are awesome. One is :And Xbox and 11 games for just $109.99! They also have lots of sales and some good games don't cost much. Halo 4 (preowned) costs 4.99!

Happy Gaming! Pleas reply if you think gamestop.com is awesome.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@shooter_games: Gamestop has some good deals from time to time, especially when they do a Buy 2 Get 1 on used games. But right now the best deals are @ Best Buy. If you're in their Gamer Club Unlocked program you get 20% off brand new games, which usually means you get the game cheaper new than you could buy used at gamestop. On top of that, you get points towards the rewards program, every $ spent on games is 2 points, every 250 points being $5 off. I bought Arkham Knight last month with this program, only paid $25 for the game, and I've only spent over $30 on a new game twice this year(out of 15 new games so far).

I used to shop at gamestop all the time, and I couldn't drive past one without stopping to save my life, then i started saving so much @ Best Buy that I only shop @ gamestop to get games for the Vita since they're pretty much the only ones who still stock the device.

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts

@suicidesn0wman: I was about to say something about Best Buy. Best Buy is the place to go. I buy all my movies and games there.

Xanatos357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 Xanatos357
Member since 2015 • 787 Posts

I buy most of my games between gamestop and Amazon