Game you will never get rid off.

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cocobware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cocobware
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
What game or games could you never get rid off ever. Mine has to be fallout 3 GOTYE. Love the whole fallout universe this game will never no the feel off a preowned shelve as long as I draw a single breath. That and final fantasy 7. What about you ?
Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts
What game or games could you never get rid off ever. Mine has to be fallout 3 GOTYE. Love the whole fallout universe this game will never no the feel off a preowned shelve as long as I draw a single breath. That and final fantasy 7. What about you ?cocobware
Definitely Counter-Strike for classic Xbox. Grew up with that game, and I will never get rid of it.
amari24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 amari24
Member since 2007 • 1899 Posts
For my 360 it would be Mass Effect 1. No way I'm ever selling that.
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
For enough money, I'd sell just about anything I own :) Actually this might also be a really good topic for Legacy Platforms as it covers more than just Xbox 360. As far as Xbox 360 games I'd avoid selling until last, maybe Project Gotham Racing 3 (PGR) or Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW), because those were the first 2 games I got when I got my system in February of 2006.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Honestly most of my collection are games I wouldn't want to get of if I can help it at all. But my most valuable, for 360 at least, I guess would be Tales of Vesperia.

Alpha_S_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Alpha_S_
Member since 2007 • 395 Posts

ALL of my games, since I never get rid of any of them.  I still have my Intellivision games. :D

XxAK47xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XxAK47xX
Member since 2005 • 5003 Posts

those days are over for me. I mean i have a collection kinda of halo and MGS. I got Mgs1(DL), 2, 3, 4. I got halo  1,2,3,4,reach. i rather just wait ontil there is a really nice collection that comes out with everything. 

Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
On 360, my Mass Effect collection, and Skyrim. Overall though, I'd part with any game before I gave up my copy of Knights of The Old Republic. Paid $14 for it a few weeks ago and Im loving it. Between working 6 days a week full time and moving though, havent gotten a chance to really sit down and play lol.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Definitely Red Dead Redemption. That game is pretty much the sole reason I plan on holding onto my 360 until the day it stops working. 

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

I've never sold a game and never will. It's bothersome that this is even a discussion now.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I've never sold a game and never will. It's bothersome that this is even a discussion now.

firefox59
I'm sure you try something new once in a while, and that increases the chances of you winding up owning a game you may not like, would you just keep it and never play it ?

what about the poor bastard who might want that game but can't have it because of "X" reasons, what about me ! :(

buccomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 buccomatic
Member since 2005 • 1941 Posts

What game or games could you never get rid off ever. Mine has to be fallout 3 GOTYE. Love the whole fallout universe this game will never no the feel off a preowned shelve as long as I draw a single breath. That and final fantasy 7. What about you ?cocobware

fallout 3 goty

red dead redemption

mass effect 1, 2 and 3

kingdoms of amalur: reckoning

tomb raider - amazed at how awesome this game is. i wish i had bought it day one.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#13 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
I don't sell games
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#14 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I've never sold a game and never will. firefox59

This is scary, I actually kinda agree with you! lol...anyway, I love all of my 360 games and games on my OTHER system. But if I had to single out a game that I would never get rid of, it would have to be the Ghost Recon series....in which my name and profile picture states the obvious! :P

WinsteadVolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WinsteadVolve
Member since 2011 • 366 Posts

I've kept my PS2 along with my own copy of GTA: SA, it is the only game for the PS2 that I kept, and will continue to, obviously.

NicotineKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NicotineKid
Member since 2006 • 1475 Posts
I don't sell gamesLegolas_Katarn
Neither do I.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]I don't sell gamesNicotineKid
Neither do I.

Especially to gamestop, I would get more satisfaction throwing them out the window!!

WeskerTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 WeskerTeam
Member since 2010 • 1827 Posts

Left4Dead2. I love that game. It isn't going anywhere until they release the third... if Valve ever does.

WeskerTeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 WeskerTeam
Member since 2010 • 1827 Posts

Since alot of people came into this thread to not give an answer I'll rephrase the question for them.

If your entire game collection was going to be destroyed and you could only save one game, what would it be?

shadow_Metroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#20 shadow_Metroid
Member since 2005 • 1631 Posts

Every game I buy. Even if it's crap. I really really hate selling games. Particularly to gamestop.

Exiled_Badger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Exiled_Badger
Member since 2013 • 262 Posts

[QUOTE="NicotineKid"][QUOTE="Legolas_Katarn"]I don't sell gamesMarcRecon

Neither do I.

Especially to gamestop, I would get more satisfaction throwing them out the window!!

And probably more money!
BLAS1AN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BLAS1AN
Member since 2003 • 3508 Posts

every Halo game, san andreas, Hunter the reckoning: Redeemer, Otogi

Hseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hseptic
Member since 2003 • 1566 Posts
Every single one of them. But, I had to choose one, it would be Gunvalkyrie for Xbox.
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#25 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5903 Posts

I don't get rid of many of my games. 

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="NicotineKid"] Neither do I.Exiled_Badger

And probably more money!

:P

bmart970

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 bmart970
Member since 2012 • 106 Posts

Halo: Reach, CoD: MW2, and TES IV: Oblivion. Those were some of the first games I ever got for my Xbox.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Lulu_Lulu

Since alot of people came into this thread to not give an answer I'll rephrase the question for them.

If your entire game collection was going to be destroyed and you could only save one game, what would it be?

WeskerTeam
President Evil 6. Its not even my favourite game, that would be Portal 2. But if I could only save one it would be President Evil 6.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 firefox59

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

I've never sold a game and never will. MarcRecon

This is scary, I actually kinda agree with you! lol...anyway, I love all of my 360 games and games on my OTHER system. But if I had to single out a game that I would never get rid of, it would have to be the Ghost Recon series....in which my name and profile picture states the obvious! :P

Hey it was bound to happen lol. So I'm assuming you played Future Soldier right? I watched 3 minutes of the MP on youtube and immediately went out and bought it. Loved that game.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 firefox59
[QUOTE="firefox59"]

Lulu_Lulu
I'm sure you try something new once in a while, and that increases the chances of you winding up owning a game you may not like, would you just keep it and never play it ?

what about the poor bastard who might want that game but can't have it because of "X" reasons, what about me ! :(

Demos exist for a reason. I play most of them and have purchased at least a dozen games that I wouldn't have based upon demos. We live in a great time to pick and choose games cause for games without demos there are hours of gameplay online that you can use to make a decision. There have been maybe three games that I can think of that I just stopped flat out playing cause I couldn't stand to finish them. Two of them were on the Wii.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="firefox59"]

I've never sold a game and never will. firefox59

This is scary, I actually kinda agree with you! lol...anyway, I love all of my 360 games and games on my OTHER system. But if I had to single out a game that I would never get rid of, it would have to be the Ghost Recon series....in which my name and profile picture states the obvious! :P

Hey it was bound to happen lol. So I'm assuming you played Future Soldier right? I watched 3 minutes of the MP on youtube and immediately went out and bought it. Loved that game.

Yeah, despite our past entertaining exchanges we're just gamers in general and that's all that matters!!! :)....Even though I like Future Soldier, most fans of the series don't consider it vintage Ghost Recon...and I somewhat agree but it's still a fun game!!

immortality20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#32 immortality20
Member since 2005 • 8546 Posts

I have a very large collection (close to 125 360 games) and wouldn't want to see most of them gone, but the only one that has personal value is Alan Wake (collector edition) because it was a gift from my brother.

TheManofTin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#33 TheManofTin
Member since 2011 • 395 Posts

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64, still in the box with all the ads and the manual. 

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 firefox59

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

This is scary, I actually kinda agree with you! lol...anyway, I love all of my 360 games and games on my OTHER system. But if I had to single out a game that I would never get rid of, it would have to be the Ghost Recon series....in which my name and profile picture states the obvious! :P

MarcRecon

Yeah, despite our past entertaining exchanges we're just gamers in general and that's all that matters!!! :)....Even though I like Future Soldier, most fans of the series don't consider it vintage Ghost Recon...and I somewhat agree but it's still a fun game!!

Well it's definitely different from the past games. The MP was just a nice change up from the CODs and Halos and that's why I liked it.
RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#35 RatedSTARZ
Member since 2013 • 400 Posts

Honestly most of my collection are games I wouldn't want to get of if I can help it at all. But my most valuable, for 360 at least, I guess would be Tales of Vesperia.

lazyathew
Hecks yeah man :). Hold onto games like that, cuz they get real expensive real quick :P.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#36 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I don't sell gamesLegolas_Katarn

same here

MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

I recently culled my collection of games down to what I consider games I'll never sell:

Halo (all games)

Dark Souls

Fallout 3 GOTY

Mass Effect 1

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lulu_Lulu
[QUOTE="Lulu_Lulu"][QUOTE="firefox59"]

firefox59

Demos exist for a reason. I play most of them and have purchased at least a dozen games that I wouldn't have based upon demos. We live in a great time to pick and choose games cause for games without demos there are hours of gameplay online that you can use to make a decision. There have been maybe three games that I can think of that I just stopped flat out playing cause I couldn't stand to finish them. Two of them were on the Wii.

Wow, all you need is a demo ? I've bought games after Trying demos first but its still feels like a leap faith, the last one was DiRT 2 the next one will be Trine 2.
driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

My entire collection. I regret trading in games now that I'm older.

Droolv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Droolv
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I will NEVER get rid of Bayonetta <3 It is my most favourite game. It was one of my first games on the xbox, and it is still the best :)
commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#41 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts
Fallout 3 is simply the best game ever made (along with new vegas) (imo lol) games i'll never get rid off fight night champion borderlands 2 mortal kombat skyrim mass effect series
I-AM-N00B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 I-AM-N00B
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts
I very rarely sell games but there is no way I would ever sell my Gears Of War or Call Of Duty collection, especially with all of the special editions I have!
EvilSelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#43 EvilSelf
Member since 2010 • 3619 Posts

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Fallout 3 GOTY, Metro 2033, Metro Last Light, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite...

In a nutshell, i only leave games in my collections, that are worthy to stay there forever - and that's more than 40...

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Mass effect series.

jetjetjaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 jetjetjaguar
Member since 2011 • 192 Posts

None.  At various times I had said goodbye to all my Atari 800 games, all my PC games, all my XBOX games.  I have yet to have a regret.  As long as the gaming experiance gets better I'm happy to move on, so far it has.

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

ALL of my games, since I never get rid of any of them.  I still have my Intellivision games. :D

Alpha_S_

i wish i had enough space to do this. i recently had to put my ps & ps2 games in a cd binder because i just ran out of space :(

i'll try my best to hold onto any collecter editons i have. that would be FFXIII-2, Tomb Raider (2012), Mass Effect 3, and Hitman Absolution

JustBoomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JustBoomer
Member since 2012 • 188 Posts

Halo 3. ;)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points