Forza 3 makes games like GRID and DIRT 2 seem really, really bad... and SHIFT???

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Store24
Member since 2007 • 1146 Posts

So like I said I have been playing Forza 3 on a friend system pretty much all day. I'm already up to a level 9. My left triceps actually hurt from playing the game so damn much today.

I really wanted to love Dirt 2, I was a big fan of Dirt 1 even though it had its flaws. But now I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact that the cars handle like complete a$$. I mean it is just unacceptable to have cars that overseer so badly and then just lock up in a sideways slide that you can not get out of by anyway except hitting the rewind button. Why would anyone think that's fun?? It's not realistic at all. Usually games are unrealistically easy, Dirt 2 is unrealistically undrivable!! It's just silly! GRID is almost just as bad accept in it you just spin all the way out which is at least a little better because then you and just complete your spin and get going again.

And then of course SHIFT is just silly, it is like all NFS games in that it is VERY unrealistically easy. Go ahead, hit the rails on the Nurburgring at 175 miles an hour... All that will happen is that the screen turns black and white for a few seconds but then you can just get right back on the track without missing a beat or a second! Lol

ThatsSimtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ThatsSimtastic
Member since 2009 • 2054 Posts

cool...?

BLBxLakers24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#3 BLBxLakers24
Member since 2008 • 1716 Posts

Unless you play Forza will all assist off its just as fake as any other racing game.

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Store24

Unless you play Forza will all assist off its just as fake as any other racing game.

BLBxLakers24

Not true at all. All the other games with all assist off are not as realistic as Forza with them on. Forza with all assist off is the best but not the most realistic. RacePro (by SimBin) with all assist off is the most realistic on 360. And GTR -2 and GT Legends (by SimBim) on PCare the most realistic racing video games ever made.

cb_au

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cb_au
Member since 2009 • 219 Posts

In what way ?

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Store24

And I have to say its funny some of the driver assist stuff. Like you can turn off the ABS of all cars so the car will just lock up when breaking! You can not turn ABS off on a real Ferrari, at least not one since the early 90s!! So why would you want to drive a F430 with no ABS in a video game???

VinxVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VinxVince
Member since 2004 • 219 Posts

You just suck at dirt...forza 3 is really easy.

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Store24

In what way ?

cb_au
Well here is a very good example. In a real car when breaking in a corner on a track you can not also steer it. When you are breaking you are slowing down in a straight line ONLY! You canly only start to steer the car through the corner when you let off the break pedal. Try this in your own car. Top Gear did a video about this on the real Laguna Seca, Clarkson said the same thing when breaking hard you cant do anything but slow the car down is a straight line. And then steer through it after you're off the break. In almost all video games you can break hard and steer right through a corner. There is no drifting at all. You go from break to gas right through a corner. In a real car on a real track there is a middle point where you have to be at idle, no break or gas. In SimBin games, especially on PC, this is simulated perfectly.
Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Store24

You just suck at dirt...forza 3 is really easy.

VinxVince
Uh huh so come beat me in Dirt 2 in anything other than the Dallenbach when im in the Dallenbach. Why because the Dallenbach actually handles somewhat like a real car and the others are like driving hovercrafts!
cb_au

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cb_au
Member since 2009 • 219 Posts
[QUOTE="cb_au"]

In what way ?

Store24
Well here is a very good example. In a real car when breaking in a corner on a track you can not also steer it. When you are breaking you are slowing down in a straight line ONLY! You canly only start to steer the car through the corner when you let off the break pedal. Try this in your own car. Top Gear did a video about this on the real Laguna Seca, Clarkson said the same thing when breaking hard you cant do anything but slow the car down is a straight line. And then steer through it after you're off the break. In almost all video games you can break hard and steer right through a corner. There is no drifting at all. You go from break to gas right through a corner. In a real car on a real track there is a middle point where you have to be at idle, no break or gas. In SimBin games, especially on PC, this is simulated perfectly.

Sir i disagree, i can give you a very small example. I used tein adjustable coilovers in my JDM levin GT corolla. And even though its a FWD (which are famous for understeer while braking or accelerating hard) it cornered perfectly with almost full applied brakes.
Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Store24

[QUOTE="Store24"][QUOTE="cb_au"]

In what way ?

cb_au

Sir i disagree, i can give you a very small example. I used tein adjustable coilovers in my JDM levin GT corolla. And even though its a FWD (which are famous for understeer while braking or accelerating hard) it cornered perfectly with almost full applied brakes.

Well I guess you and your car are better than reality, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgCKaO6_O6A If you could actually break through a corner you wer not going very fast!

lecramstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lecramstar
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts

Dirt 2 looks better and is more fun imo.

Forza 3 looks kinda random, and the handling of cars is too easy.

No offence, this is my opinion.

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts

I didn't even know Forza 3 came out yet crap!

I didn't like Forza... For reasons I can't quite remember, that was a long time ago. But I really liked Forza 2 and I just played it. Guess I will be picking up (or at least renting) Forza 3 at my earliest conveineance!

I don't know about it being better than Dirt 2 though, Dirt 2 was pretty awesome...

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

Dirt 2 looks better and is more fun imo.

Forza 3 looks kinda random, and the handling of cars is too easy.

No offence, this is my opinion.

lecramstar
What do you mean by random? And have you tried playing Forza 3 with all of the driving assists off?
Segaswirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Segaswirl1
Member since 2003 • 177 Posts

Dirt 2 is amazing, but it's an arcade racer. Also... anyone that uses the Dallenbach is really lame in my opinion. I like to know it's me that's winning races, not the car.

Rainbow_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Rainbow_Lion
Member since 2007 • 1771 Posts

I prefer Dirt 2 the cars slide so much because it's an off-road racer

Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
Dirt 2 is so much better IMO.The handling on the cars felt fine to me.I was bored of Forza in a couple of minutes,but that's just me.
salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

And I have to say its funny some of the driver assist stuff. Like you can turn off the ABS of all cars so the car will just lock up when breaking! You can not turn ABS off on a real Ferrari, at least not one since the early 90s!! So why would you want to drive a F430 with no ABS in a video game???

Store24
Because in Videogames you are supposed to do w/e you wish? And drifting with ABS = gah?
BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

Rainbow_Lion

This, I think Dirt 2 is the best car game on the 360. Perfect car game in my opinion.

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
To each his own I guess. I much rather prefer GRID and Dirt 2. The handling takes some getting used to but it's much more fun IMO.
SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts

Dirt 2 is much better IMO. I have been playing that game no stop since i got it a couple of days ago. Im not into sim racersthey just look to boring for me. I think i will stick with dirt 2 a much much better game and more fun.

MCDogDoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MCDogDoo
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

Uh huh so come beat me in Dirt 2 in anything other than the Dallenbach when im in the Dallenbach. Why because the Dallenbach actually handles somewhat like a real car and the others are like driving hovercrafts!

You do realize that in Dirt 2 you're racing on dirt, right?

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

Forza 3 will NOT make Shift look really, really bad. Shift does that on it's own.

VinxVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 VinxVince
Member since 2004 • 219 Posts

You do realize that in Dirt 2 you're racing on dirt, right?MCDogDoo
^^This. And you (tc) probably just peddle to the meddle the whole time, like you obviously do in forza with all assists on. Real driving you brake, turn, and accelerate separatly.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

You cant really knock GRID and Dirt/Dirt 2 for not being 'realistic' because they never set out to be 'simulation' racers. They are just different types of games than Forza is.

Its a matter of personal preference. Personally, I'm a bit 'elitist' in that I cant play arcade racers that aren't realistic. I NEED realism in a racing game, or else its just not fun for me. But thats not to say that games like GRID or Dirt are 'bad', they are just not my type of game. It seems for those people who do(or can) enjoy more arcade-like racers have lots of great things to say about games like GRID and Dirt, so I'd say they probably are very good games.

As for Shift, well......thats a whole nother story altogether. Its a game thats marketed as a 'sim', yet its totally off-the-wall bad in the 'realism' department(aside from the braking, which feels quite good). The 'bumpiness' of the cars is also massively overdone and annoying after a while(its a joke in 3rd person), and the controls, even after tweaking the sensitivity/deadzone settings, are still quite atrocious and combined with the already tail-happy, nervous nature of the cars in the game(regardless of drivetrain...), it takes out any enjoyment the game could have had.

So anyways, while I'm completely stoked for Forza 3, dont be too elitist and look down on arcade racers. Just see them as 'different'. Just cuz something is not your thing, doesn't make it 'really, really bad'.

chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
DiRT 2 felt more fun to me.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
For me Dirt 2 still side to side with forza 3.
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

I like the way cars handle in Dirt... skidding around corners is fun.

Avatar image for mjinhubgyvftcdr
mjinhubgyvftcdr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 mjinhubgyvftcdr
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

Well, I love Dirt and I think the game presents a challenge, and your racing on different surfaces so the car's won't feel the same either way plus all the dirt cars are 4x4, so that would change the handling a bit, not that I don't respect your opinion, but you just might not be that good at Dirt, any one that's played it knows how satisfying it is to make that perfect drift around a hairpin turn, and I love the handling, especially when changing from dirt to tarmac surfaces while turning you can really feel a difference. I do like forza too, but dirt looks more visually stunning to me, not because it looks better, because it doesn't, but because of the dirt I guess. And Forza just racing which is good. But nothing really happens in Forza, here'a an example from Dirt that really happend and my friend and I got so jacked. The guy ahead of me his tire explodes in mid air after he hits a jump and the explosions pushes his car forward and as he lands he begins to flip so I had to avoid it, and that is intense, and I love how things like that can happen, that guy can blow a tire in mid air, he starts flipping, and you have to try and avoid it, and I try my best not to use the rewind feature in the game. So those are my thoughts about your disscussion and you make some valid points, Forza is the most realistic game out of that bunch, but as for fun I have to go with Dirt.

Avatar image for mjinhubgyvftcdr
mjinhubgyvftcdr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 mjinhubgyvftcdr
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

Forza 3 will NOT make Shift look really, really bad. Shift does that on it's own.

DZBricktop

where did u get that mile high club icon?

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DZBricktop

[QUOTE="DZBricktop"]

mjinhubgyvftcdr

where did u get that mile high club icon?

Hmmm. It used to be at paveldolgov.com but it's not there anymore. Just the 10 prestigue icons. You can take it from my imageshack HERE.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

[QUOTE="Rainbow_Lion"]

BlueCoopsy

This, I think Dirt 2 is the best car game on the 360. Perfect car game in my opinion.

I agree with this. You were complaining about rally racing being rally racing.

BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

Dirt 2 is so much better IMO.The handling on the cars felt fine to me.I was bored of Forza in a couple of minutes,but that's just me.AtomicBaconBits

This applies to me exactly

Avatar image for Tezcatlipoca666
Tezcatlipoca666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Tezcatlipoca666
Member since 2006 • 7241 Posts

[QUOTE="cb_au"][QUOTE="Store24"] Well here is a very good example. In a real car when breaking in a corner on a track you can not also steer it. When you are breaking you are slowing down in a straight line ONLY! You canly only start to steer the car through the corner when you let off the break pedal. Try this in your own car. Top Gear did a video about this on the real Laguna Seca, Clarkson said the same thing when breaking hard you cant do anything but slow the car down is a straight line. And then steer through it after you're off the break. In almost all video games you can break hard and steer right through a corner. There is no drifting at all. You go from break to gas right through a corner. In a real car on a real track there is a middle point where you have to be at idle, no break or gas. In SimBin games, especially on PC, this is simulated perfectly.Store24

Well I guess you and your car are better than reality, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgCKaO6_O6A If you could actually break through a corner you wer not going very fast!

Not sure if GT4 is a good example... Forza 3 is much more advanced, you can't brake while taking hard turn or you end up off the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJFIqx2ek

A real race driver got extremely similar times in Forza and on the official track time.

Btw, Shift shouldn't be called a sim. I played the demo and wasn't surprised to find it was typical NFS handling... just with race cars this time.

Leo-Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Leo-Magic
Member since 2005 • 3025 Posts
[QUOTE="Store24"]

So like I said I have been playing Forza 3 on a friend system pretty much all day. I'm already up to a level 9. My left triceps actually hurt from playing the game so damn much today.

I really wanted to love Dirt 2, I was a big fan of Dirt 1 even though it had its flaws. But now I'm sorry I just can't get over the fact that the cars handle like complete a$$. I mean it is just unacceptable to have cars that overseer so badly and then just lock up in a sideways slide that you can not get out of by anyway except hitting the rewind button. Why would anyone think that's fun?? It's not realistic at all. Usually games are unrealistically easy, Dirt 2 is unrealistically undrivable!! It's just silly! GRID is almost just as bad accept in it you just spin all the way out which is at least a little better because then you and just complete your spin and get going again.

And then of course SHIFT is just silly, it is like all NFS games in that it is VERY unrealistically easy. Go ahead, hit the rails on the Nurburgring at 175 miles an hour... All that will happen is that the screen turns black and white for a few seconds but then you can just get right back on the track without missing a beat or a second! Lol

it would be cool if you could show us some new video, some new tracks maybe?
DEATH775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#36 DEATH775
Member since 2005 • 4216 Posts
Grid was ok. Dirt 2 was awesome. NFS Shift was not that good. Forza 3 hmm I'm still waiting for this one. Can't wait.
Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#37 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
NFS shift could've been a good game, but EA is too lazy to do it Forza 3 is amazing though am getting it when it launches
Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Store24

[QUOTE="Store24"]

Leo-Magic

it would be cool if you could show us some new video, some new tracks maybe?

Well I'm not setup to get videos but his is my early review from another thread as well as a track list -

---

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Store24

Well sorry this stupid forum will not let me paste from my workbrowser so I will have to do it when i get home.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
[QUOTE="cb_au"] Sir i disagree, i can give you a very small example. I used tein adjustable coilovers in my JDM levin GT corolla. And even though its a FWD (which are famous for understeer while braking or accelerating hard) it cornered perfectly with almost full applied brakes.

may I ask why you would go through the trouble of doing that on such a slow car? A corolla? really?
gangstarapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gangstarapper
Member since 2003 • 105 Posts

Forza looks really good, but a racingsim should never be played without a G25. that's why I'm just gonna wait for GT5 on ps3, in the meanwhile I can still burn some rubber on prologue ofcourse :D actually I think it's outrageous that the xbox360 doesn't support the G25 steering wheel while pc does ,it's a damn shame.

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Store24

Hereis my early review from another thread as well as a track list -

So I have played Forza 3 for several hours now. Not on my system on a friends. Yes it is an illegal copy; yes he is a bad, bad person...
All that aside here are my thoughts so far. It's a great game but they have defiantly dumbed it down. One of the big things I notice missing is the penalty time for going off the track. This was a big part of Forza 1 and 2 and it is completely gone in 3. I think this is a shame as that added a big level of difficulty to the game.

First thing its does is prompt you for disk 2 and copies 1.3 gig to your HD. It tells you if you don't do this you will be missing out on about half of the game content.

The cars are easier to drive. I can't quite put my finger on it but they are just easier and more forgiving to drive. I think I had the best lap of my life around the Nurburgring and I have taken hundreds of laps on the ring in Forza 1 and 2. Just better handling and a lot more forgiving if you do go off the track a little bit. Still it's the best driving game by far on 360.

Graphics, the graphics are good but still not great. The far away graphics are very nice and much improved but the right up around the track graphics are down right embarrassing. The grass on the shoulder of the road and strictly 2d. I mean just a flat plate of green with a little grass like texture on it. It looks very out of date. But hey if you spend your time looking at the shoulder of the road in a racing game there is something wrong. The game looks very good when put into perspective.

The AI is much more aggressive, they some times will out right attach you and try to spin you out off the line. They also do a good job of making heavy cars less affected by collisions of lighter cars and visa versa.

The damage is much dumbed down, you can run into a wall with full damage on and have it barley effect the car. In Forza 1 and 2 if you so much as grazed the wall it would ruin your lap times for the rest of the race. This I don't like, I want to realistic damage back.

Track selection. There are some good ones but nothing like the rumors I heard. I heard over 100 real tracks. Not even close, infact it's missing a lot of my favorites like Spa-Francorchamps, Bathurst, Brands Hatch, etc.

All in all a very good game, of course I wanted more but I think that is always true. At the end of the day 3 is a bigger improvement over 2 than 2 was over 1.

Track List -

Amalfi Coast (Italy, new)
Camino Viejo de Montserrat (Spain, new)
Circuit de Catalunya (Spain, new)
Fujimi Kaido (Japan, new)
Iberian International Circuit (Spain, new)
Ladera Test Track (Spain, new)
Le Mans!! (France (of course!) new!!)
Maple Valley (USA, the old standard and looking almost like a cartoon with the over the top fall colors! )
Laguna Seca (USA)
Mugello (Italy)
New York
Nurbergring (really looks nice!)
Rally di Positano (Italy, new)
Road America
Road Atlanta
Sebring
Sedona Raceway Park (USA, new)
Silverstone (UK)
Sunset Peninsula (USA)
Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
TC Tsukuba Circuit (Japan)
Twin Ring Montegi (Japan, new)

There you go, I just took those straight from the Forza 3 free race menu.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

[QUOTE="Store24"][QUOTE="cb_au"]

In what way ?

cb_au

Some tires you must have. Rule of driving FWD. Never brake or accel through a turn. Slow in fast out. Oh, and don't idle a car thourgh a turn. Very stupid mistake at anytime really. What if you have to accelerate at one point? Keep the car in gear at all times. Anyway.. How did you get your hands on Forza 3? It's not even out yet.

Store24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Store24

[QUOTE="cb_au"][QUOTE="Store24"] Well here is a very good example. In a real car when breaking in a corner on a track you can not also steer it. When you are breaking you are slowing down in a straight line ONLY! You canly only start to steer the car through the corner when you let off the break pedal. Try this in your own car. Top Gear did a video about this on the real Laguna Seca, Clarkson said the same thing when breaking hard you cant do anything but slow the car down is a straight line. And then steer through it after you're off the break. In almost all video games you can break hard and steer right through a corner. There is no drifting at all. You go from break to gas right through a corner. In a real car on a real track there is a middle point where you have to be at idle, no break or gas. In SimBin games, especially on PC, this is simulated perfectly.Angry_Mushroom

Some tires you must have. Rule of driving FWD. Never brake or accel through a turn. Slow in fast out. Oh, and don't idle a car thourgh a turn. Very stupid mistake at anytime really. What if you have to accelerate at one point? Keep the car in gear at all times. Anyway.. How did you get your hands on Forza 3? It's not even out yet.

It been out via torrent for over a week. It was leaked. It not my system. But my friend modded his 360 to play burned disks. Thats how I have been able to play it. Yes this is a very bad thing to do. No one should do this or want to do it. Its bad.
the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts

Store24
You dont know much about cars do you. All the new Ferrarri's can have traction and all that turned off if required.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
I find it kinda funny how you guys are arguing over a game that hasn't been released yet, and the only person who has even played it got it off an illegal torrent. Come on guys, you played the demo, you know how the cars run, just wait for the game and reviews if it bothers you that much.
blaze_adeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#47 blaze_adeel
Member since 2008 • 933 Posts

i have being playing forza 3 i am on level 20 SWEET GAME and also playing DIRT 2 .FORZA is an intense game (talking on hard) but dirt 2 is a really fun game i love its presentation more than forza but i like both games in different ways

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

I'm not a big fan of forza. I have forza 2 (came with 360) and it is just not that fun. When races start getting to 80 laps I lose my interest. Dirt, and NFS are a just a lot more fun imo because they aren't so realistic. If you really want realsitic driving why don't you just drive a real car? When I play a video game I don't really look for realism, but for entertainment and Forza just does not entertain.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

I'm not a big fan of forza. I have forza 2 (came with 360) and it is just not that fun. When races start getting to 80 laps I lose my interest. Dirt, and NFS are a just a lot more fun imo because they aren't so realistic. If you really want realsitic driving why don't you just drive a real car? When I play a video game I don't really look for realism, but for entertainment and Forza just does not entertain.

Dawq902
Good point, but I don't own a Maserati or a Porsche.
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DZBricktop

here are my thoughts so far. It's a great game but they have defiantly dumbed it down. One of the big things I notice missing is the penalty time for going off the track. This was a big part of Forza 1 and 2 and it is completely gone in 3. I think this is a shame as that added a big level of difficulty to the game.
Store24

I'm fine with this. I never understood the time penalty for going off track to begin with. Going off track, IS the penalty for going off track. You won't set the fastest lap time by going offroad. Why penalize you more? You already made a mistake. It was like kicking a man when he's down.