Fable 3 - "You need to acquire a wedding ring"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aesa_haettr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aesa_haettr
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I am trying to get married to my villager (game says he loves me and wants to get married) but I get a message telling me I need to acquire a wedding ring before he'll accept my proposal . Well, I've bought about three of them now and it keeps saying the same thing. Also when I go to the pawn broker to check if I actually have anym nothing shows up to sell in the gifts & misc. section. Anyone else have this problem?
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

I am trying to get married to my villager (game says he loves me and wants to get married) but I get a message telling me I need to acquire a wedding ring before he'll accept my proposal . Well, I've bought about three of them now and it keeps saying the same thing. Also when I go to the pawn broker to check if I actually have anym nothing shows up to sell in the gifts & misc. section. Anyone else have this problem?aesa_haettr

It hasn't happened to me. Maybe you never bought it in the first place? Or maybe you didn't get a weeding ring? I know there are a couple different rings and some of them aren't for proposing.

aesa_haettr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aesa_haettr
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Well I bought the one that said "wedding ring" in Brightfall. I know I bought it because my money went away, lol. :( Ended up just going to Bowerstone and buying one there and it worked fine. Maybe the one in Brightfall was just for the Marriage of Inconvience quest?
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

Well I bought the one that said "wedding ring" in Brightfall. I know I bought it because my money went away, lol. :( Ended up just going to Bowerstone and buying one there and it worked fine. Maybe the one in Brightfall was just for the Marriage of Inconvience quest? aesa_haettr

Yeah, you use a ring in that quest.

cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 cprmauldin
Member since 2009 • 1567 Posts

Lol, I found one in a chest and it worked just fine.