Does the Xbox ONE really have a poor hardware???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xrockerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 xrockerboy
Member since 2013 • 51 Posts

Read and watched alot of reviews on the web and professional reviewers are saying that they already experience the poor hardware xbox one has in comparison with the ps4 in terms of graphics and the gameplay itself. I understand that PS4 slightly has a better hardware but is that really effective on the gameplay???? (no trolls plz, only xbox one owners)

BlueCash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BlueCash
Member since 2006 • 518 Posts

I own both consoles. If you want a machine for strictly games I recommend PS4. If you want a complete entertainment experience choose X1. As far as the hardware both are great and in terms of graphics it really depends on how well the game developer did creating the game.

jekyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#3 jekyll
Member since 2002 • 9140 Posts

The older you are, the sillier the comparisons and arguments seem. If you grew up with blocky Atari 2600 and couldn't believe how amazing that was, the quibbling over frame rate and 1080p or not sounds like crybaby nonsense.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Instead of reading reviews and judging a console based on other peoples opinions why don't you buy one for yourself and find out? What's the worst that can happen.

christianRho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By christianRho
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

@BlueCash: I don' get it why? why are people saying the PS4 is better? For what real reason? to me everything points to the Xbox...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@christianrho said:

@BlueCash: I don' get it why? why are people saying the PS4 is better? For what real reason? to me everything points to the Xbox...

Careful there Mr Christian you best choose your next words very carefully. You're about to start a system war.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#7 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

PS4 for games, X1 for TV and movies

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

Only suggestion I can give is if you're a true gamer. You don't compare the systems, but rather go for what suites you more. Just appreciate the hard work that goes into both sides.

dbtbandit67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dbtbandit67
Member since 2012 • 415 Posts

The processors are identical. I think they are literally exactly the same actually.

The PS4 does have modestly better graphics. It's noticeable, but not a big leap ahead.

But, Xbox One graphics are such a far leap ahead of the Xbox 360 and PS3, it doesn't make you care. The graphics are really good, good enough to not make you think about how it'd look on PS4

No, the Xbox One doesn't have inferior hardware, and it has a ton of cool features like turning on your TV automatically with you and having the TV picture within your dashboard so you can multi-task quickly and not have to switch outputs. I'm loving mine so far

xrockerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xrockerboy
Member since 2013 • 51 Posts

yea im definetely going for xbox one, not trying to start system wars or anything but in my OPINION i think xbox exclusives are better and i wont be able to leave future halo games and titanfall. but as a gamer in dubai all the tv, netflix, music and everything thats not game related wont work anyways.... so thats pretty annoying

grove12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By grove12345
Member since 2003 • 895 Posts

honestly as a 360 fan (not fanboy) I have my doubts about XB1. The inferior hardware will be an issue later on probably. These current games are nothing more but crappy ports.

I think the GPU of the PS4 is too far ahead of XB1 plus the dedicated RAM of the PS4 is better. That coupled with a more generous and cheaper PSN+ and Sony having access to Eastern developers....geez man what am i to think.

Only saving grace is if they push the Windows experience and make cloud processing an acceptable reality.

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 bumsonfire
Member since 2013 • 250 Posts

No it doesn't, its perfect! exactly like the PS4, just different resolution, nothing you can notice really.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm content with the xbox one hardware the graphics are vastly improved over the 360 and u just have to experience the xbox one to know what I'm talking about.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@jekyll said:

The older you are, the sillier the comparisons and arguments seem. If you grew up with blocky Atari 2600 and couldn't believe how amazing that was, the quibbling over frame rate and 1080p or not sounds like crybaby nonsense.

You're not able to take part in a serious discussion about this.

The fact that you're somehow proud that you have no standards is distressing.

Avatar image for offensiveusername001
OFFENSIVEUSERNAME001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 OFFENSIVEUSERNAME001
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@xrockerboy:

"Xbox ONE owners". Nice sarcasm.

Angry_Mushroom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Angry_Mushroom
Member since 2009 • 708 Posts

The Xbox One has totally decent and acceptable hardware. It's a solid upgrade over the 360.

grove12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#17  Edited By grove12345
Member since 2003 • 895 Posts

everything everyone says is trash.

Both consoles are too new to see what direction they will take.

One thing that is obvious is YES PS4 does have more GPU power. And i believe Sony will get more support world wide from devleopers

Basically wait and see is the answer