Can anyone help????Battlefield:Hardline

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#1 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I have installed Premium through the Xbox One with Battlefield:Hardline and it keeps saying on multiplayer there is no servers available for "new" and old maps.I'm I the only one having an issue???Need feedback Please........

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Did you download Premium without owning the game? You should at least be able to see the games stock MP maps and modes, surely. Or maybe, previous games had search filters that might prevent you from seeing anything, see which ones are active. Also, have you refreshed the page yet?

EA's page on the server status of all versions of the game show it's up and running fine.

Also, Premium I think just gives you access to the four expansions coming out (basically a fancy worded season pass), the first has yet to release I don't think, but soon I believe.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Did you download Premium without owning the game? You should at least be able to see the games stock MP maps and modes, surely. Or maybe, previous games had search filters that might prevent you from seeing anything, see which ones are active. Also, have you refreshed the page yet?

EA's page on the server status of all versions of the game show it's up and running fine.

Also, Premium I think just gives you access to the four expansions coming out (basically a fancy worded season pass), the first has yet to release I don't think, but soon I believe.

Thank You for your reply.

I do own the digital version of Battlefield:Hardline.To be honest,I spent 2 hours with Microsoft support this afternoon,and it feels like we tried everything in the book to try to figure out the problem,but no success.

I also think with the purchase of Premium,it released the first map pack already,well at leased I think so.

Microsoft support gave me a number for EA Games support,they seem to think they can fix the issue,somehow anyway.

It does not let me play any multiplayer maps,new or old on the server browser.It just say's "no servers available" and something about refresh page,in witch I have,problem still persist.

I'll be honest,getting tired of this bs issue.I just want to play my game+mp maps new or old. :(

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#4 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Is it possible that your filter settings have been changed?. When you are using the server browser, press in the right thumb stick ( I think). You should be able to tweak what your searching for. Its also possible that you didn't download the xpac maps. The map pack is a separate download from the recent patch.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

I notice after the new DLC maps that on the game server browser there are only a couple of servers before the map pack it had lots of servers. I tried playing a quick match and it found me a match to play in. You should try the quick match option.