Call of Camping 4

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spartan_lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 spartan_lord
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts

"It's a legitimate strategy!" Muahahahaha. Red vs Blue quote had to be here.Quiksilver0519

also

i loled:)

steelerman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 steelerman1
Member since 2005 • 655 Posts
whats the big deal about camping? i don't understand why people get mad,it's just a game! everyone should be able to play however they like-i don't myself because you can't get very many kills just sitting in one spot but if people want to thats up to them if thats how they want to play--i have been playing online games for years and have yet to see a rule book.
Avatar image for MickaelJulliard
MickaelJulliard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 MickaelJulliard
Member since 2007 • 905 Posts

[QUOTE="GizmoSimo"]if i get killed by a camper i always watch my kill cam to know where he got me and i get him back-DirtySanchez-
exactly

not exactly... i play on Hardcore games, i love Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#104 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts

ok people lets get somethings strieght, for one, i get accused of being called a camper, because i dont run around on the game like a chicken with its head cut off, the people that complain about campers are usually the ones with martydom, or last stand as a perk to get cheap kills.... and are usually the ones running around way too fast, not watching what they or the enemy is doing. secondly are prolly the ones using noob tubes across the map at the beginning of the levels... third if you move slow your a camper, if you move fast your a target..

seriously people if this was a real war you would all be camping or dead... oh oh oh i know what your going to say.. but this is a videogame... lol not everyone plays the same as you do so stop freaking complaining...

if i were to stay in one spot im a camper noob, if i were to use a grenade im a grenade noob. if i were to use a grenade launcher im a grenade launcher noob. if i were to snipe you i would be a sniping noob, if i set out claymores im a claymore noob, if i call in an airstrike or hellicopter im a support noob. if i kill you with a machine gun, im a spray and pray noob, if i run around im a running noob, if i jump on top of something im a jumping noob, and if i stand in the middle of the map im a standing noob...
oh and if i mispell something lol, then i am an english noob or people crack about gramar when the funny thing is most have forgotten the concepts and meanings behind words, whether this language or the next. most of you have no idea of what you are saying lol. which is sad, cause you turn around and "throw rocks" at gramar lmao... sad sad..

why does everyone think they are the best at a game, and when they get their butts handed to them, then they have to come up with some excuse......

now if you are a spawnkiller, or if you are a person that likes to glitch for example out of the level then you are pathetic.... that shows very low amounts of skill.... and thought.

iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts

yh i dont like ppl who ALWAYS camp but if you camp once in a while i dnt mind

Aleperez75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#106 Aleperez75
Member since 2005 • 494 Posts

If you were in a real war would you run around out in the open firing away or would you maybe try and find a good hiding place to shoot from???johnny41252

Man I played once with a team of campers. The game ended like 250 vs 230 out of 750, and they won. We were looking all the places and they where hunting and then moving to a different camp site. That was the most boring game in the world. Camping sucks.

Medjai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 Medjai
Member since 2003 • 3839 Posts

[QUOTE="johnny41252"]If you were in a real war would you run around out in the open firing away or would you maybe try and find a good hiding place to shoot from???Aleperez75

Man I played once with a team of campers. The game ended like 250 vs 230 out of 750, and they won. We were looking all the places and they where hunting and then moving to a different camp site. That was the most boring game in the world. Camping sucks.

you think thats bad play alot of the top teams on Gamebattles...in clan matches they all camp, then that makes my team have to camp and the round ends after 10 minutes with a 0-0 draw sooooo boring.

andyrae11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 andyrae11
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

Camping? Complaining about camping? Campers are easy to kill. Come to think of it, most people are easy to kill in CO4.

Well Rainbow Six Vegas is campfest and alot of people like that game. Could they be onto something? I don't know!

Avatar image for KittensWithBeer
KittensWithBeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 KittensWithBeer
Member since 2007 • 782 Posts
First of all, cod 4 has a radar too, and a kill cam. You can camp in halo just as easily as cod 4.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#110 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Camping is a legitment strategy
juicenpancakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 juicenpancakes
Member since 2006 • 700 Posts
Lets talk about the real problem in COD4... people who use friggin juggernaut!!
Bobert66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Bobert66
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts
A game is a game and I hate how some people take it seriously and get mad when they die. I don't mind campers because it's a strategy, just like running and gunning or stealthy tactics, it's all strategy.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
Oh stop bishing - if you find someone camping, seek that person and kill him. End of story. I guess it does make more sense to run out into an open field only to catch a snipers bullet to the head.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts

Lets talk about the real problem in COD4... people who use friggin juggernaut!!juicenpancakes

Why complain about Juggernaut? It is in the game correct? If yes, why not use it? Also, camping is a strategy. If you don't like it, watch the kill cam vid and kill that person. Is that so hard?

wmw7445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 wmw7445
Member since 2008 • 521 Posts

Now there are times when I will stay in one spot for a minute. those times being if I am one kill away from an air strike or chopper, or if I think someone else is about to run up on my spot. I only play hardcore team deathmatch, and getting the jump on somebody is half the battle (in most cases). I am mostly a hunter, I try and get behind enemy lines and rack up kills. I die by camper, I kill said camper.

but why whine about camping? quit sprinting everywhere, learn the maps, formulate a strategy and check your corners. LEARN THE SPOTS PEOPLE LIKE TO CAMP.

P.S. LOL at martyrdom and last stand. especially martyrdom on hardcore (sigh....).

P.P.S- overgrown, wetwork, showdown, and vacant are crap. gimme crash, crossfire, strike, and ambush anyday. (i like urban maps, maybe?)

MattRushmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MattRushmore
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts
[QUOTE="Aleperez75"]

[QUOTE="johnny41252"]If you were in a real war would you run around out in the open firing away or would you maybe try and find a good hiding place to shoot from???Medjai

you think thats bad play alot of the top teams on Gamebattles...in clan matches they all camp, then that makes my team have to camp and the round ends after 10 minutes with a 0-0 draw sooooo boring.

You might not want to let too many more people know that your team can go 10 minutes and end it 0-0. Camping or no camping, if you've got 12 people in a match and no kills for 10 minutes y'all got some issues.