Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dreamerdude26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 Dreamerdude26
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts
Mass Effect 2. I loved Bioshock to death, and am currently waiting for my friend to give me back my copy so I can play through it again, but I really didn't think that it needed a sequel. I am not saying that the second one is going to be bad by any means, I'm just saying that because I so thoroughly enjoyed the first one and at the time it seemed like it was a done deal, I cannot seem to get the engines turning for this one. Mass Effect 2 on the other hand I loved, but could see that it needed a bit of work and with the second one it looks like they have fixed all of the things that irked me (repetitive side missions, driving the mako, clunky wall hugging) and made the new one the game that the first one was trying to be. I'm also a huge Sci-fi star trek kind of guy and that alone already had me going crazy over it.
daniel_haaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 daniel_haaf
Member since 2010 • 90 Posts

I just ordered both of them but if I had to chose - Bioshock 2.

podliver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 podliver
Member since 2007 • 1765 Posts
Other...to be honest there isn't any specific game I'm looking forward to right now. I do still need want to get Assassin's Creed 2 eventually though...
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#104 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Mass Effect 2 for sure. I'm addicted to the first one right now (first time playing it), so I can only imagine how awesome the 2nd one will be. I've played a good chunk of Bioshock, and it's pretty good, but I won't be getting the sequel. At least not any time soon after it releases.

effena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#105 effena
Member since 2008 • 2811 Posts

ME2 for sure. I wasn't as big on Bioshock as other people were...I could get away with a rental on my days off. I'll more than likely by ME2

WTTHENINJA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 WTTHENINJA
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I said other, but I am looking forward to ME2 alittle bit more. The reason being I know the game is going to be longer and more in-depth with what you can do and when. I mean your basically comparing an Open world type game to an almost scripted type game
ChrisGamer5757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ChrisGamer5757
Member since 2003 • 476 Posts

Mass Effect 2 is a can't miss game and will probably be the early favourite for Game of the Year. Bioshock 2 on the other hand, i'm gonna wait on the Reviews and see what kind of general reception it gets. I'm sure it will be great but i'm just gonna keep distant optamism about it for now.

sk8erwarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#108 sk8erwarlock
Member since 2007 • 533 Posts
Easily Bioshock 2, 1 was amazing, mass effect i thought was OK, oblivion is more more thing for rpgs
DEATH775

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#109 DEATH775
Member since 2005 • 4216 Posts
I'm getting both of them, but I'm mostly looking forward to Mass Effect 2.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#110 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Ill be getting both forsure, but im more excited for Mass Effect2!! I cant wait!

XenoLair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#111 XenoLair
Member since 2006 • 4758 Posts

Well Ilike boths series but seeing since im short on money and I live in space, I only ordered Mass Effect 2. Ill eventually get Bioshock 2 too.

liffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 liffi
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts

Want to take the both. they are both realy good games but what I have read and seen I think bioshock will be not as good as the first one cause the first one had so much good in it and the second one doesn't realy seem to bring nothing that much new. But one can never know. And mass 2 will be the bomb and what it seem it will make many chances and they have listen to playes. So I guess mass 2 will be better. Still gonna get both. Have learn that until you play you realy don't know anything realy about the game.