Anyone hate it when your girlfriend comes over and you can't play Dead Space?

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Beastcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Beastcake
Member since 2008 • 1247 Posts
We usually just play Rock Band 2 together. But she does annoy me when I'm in hardcore pwning mode in Gears 2.
sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

Lol, i love reading posts like these... the girls are all smoking, sure. Suddenly all beautiful girls has developed a fetish for 14 year old geeks, a "geek fetish". Also the "you know what i`m saying" comments are hilarious too...
AENEMA_TOOLOGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 AENEMA_TOOLOGY
Member since 2006 • 245 Posts
i actually got to play halo 3 online while my girlfriend sat on my lap, one of our good moments i'd say :P
DAAVV-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 DAAVV-O
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts
Don't worry, it gets better once they live with you. After a while she'll get sick of the sight of you and will banish you to your realm of games for a couple of hours (WooHoo!) :D
fm_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 fm_coyote
Member since 2003 • 952 Posts
My gf is just as much of a gamer as I am, she'll watch when I play deadspace, and usually laughs if I jump from a cheap scare lol
kendrene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 kendrene
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts
Read some posts in here...seems like girls don't like to play...so untrue! I'd snatch the controller right out of your hands and bring destruction upon the Necromorphs. Laf
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
When my GF comes over while I play video games, she goes right to the kitchen and makes me a sandwich. killercuts3
This guys knows what he's talking about
johnmatthais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 johnmatthais
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts
eh...i've only had the problem once or twice but apparently my gf enjoys watching Fallout 3 b/c apparently she thinks watching things explode into a million gory pieces after getting hit with an arm is hilarious i mean, i can't argue. it is rather hilarious...just surprised me that she thought it was xD yeah, other than that she's usually begging to play guitar hero or summat. and when she's not here, she's picking on me over txts because i play video games that she makes me describe to her occasionally...(i had to describe Raze's Hell to her once lmao) and dude on the other page...i get the vibe that some of these people dun have gfs too. but what do i know? i'm just another random voice behind an avatar ;)
DancingForRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DancingForRain
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Normally I don't play games when my gf is over but, she asked to see me play one time and I asked her if she wanted to play gears 2. Even though I warned her, about the gore, she insisted haha.

So I played Horde for a little while and she watched.

She was horrified at the gore, e.g. the executions. Particulary the one where you turn the enemy over and punch it to death.

Sooo, we played skate. instead. That was more of a hit, haha :)

BadKarma5g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 BadKarma5g
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
lol i had to sell bioshock cause my girl kept the music up too loud an i couldn't hear the story
DarkRikuShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 DarkRikuShadow
Member since 2004 • 627 Posts
My Gf is a gamer but in her own way though ha but i hate when she comes over my house and i have to teach her how to play games like condemend and stuff. But She owns on halo 3 with me on Sp.
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
When my GF comes over while I play video games, she goes right to the kitchen and makes me a sandwich. killercuts3
Well trained lol, you should marry this girl :P.
Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
Does anyone hate having sex rather than playing video games or am I alone?Thread_Creator
SMH @ people who agreed with this.
s2i2p2i2o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 s2i2p2i2o
Member since 2003 • 602 Posts
My girlfriend loves watching me play games, especially scary ones. She treats it like a movie, and tbh I think gets more into the experience than I do. She likes to be my navigator, she'll be all like "go in that door, you haven't been in that door yet", *monster pops out* "There's a monster in front of you, shoot it shoot it shoot it!!!". And I'm all like "Yeah I think I can see that thanks hun" as she cuts off circulation to my arm from tight squeezing :Pjamejame
Hope you know how good you have it! :P
perfectdefect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 perfectdefect
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
i'm married and all i have to do is keep buying the latest sims expansion packs and she stays off my case. lol.
CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
my gf actually plays 360 also so it makes life easy for me :P
patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 patrickhorta87
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts

[QUOTE="nygiants1080"]I don't play games when my girlfriend is over. She usually makes it worth while if ya know what im saying :wink:choffy

Oh my God! You haven't lived until you've done it WHILE playing games:wink:

I actually wouldn't know.

Me and my ex (for about 3 days now) use to play Rock Band and Guitar Hero all the time. She even played Halo with me a few times. It definately helps a relationship.

obviously not dude

sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 sunnystarz
Member since 2007 • 1536 Posts
dude...u should be glad anyone...anybody ... anything comes over to your house......(creepy noise) .....hahahhahahahah..heheheheh
AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#69 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Lol, i love reading posts like these... the girls are all smoking, sure. Suddenly all beautiful girls has developed a fetish for 14 year old geeks, a "geek fetish". Also the "you know what i`m saying" comments are hilarious too...sebbi11

I never said my girl is smoking... personally I give her a 5 on looks(just borderline average), I'm a realist. The reason she's my girlfriend is because of her personality(we both love video games, comics, and same taste in movies). That not to say I don't get girls that don't look better... Check My homepage: www.Myspace.com/jemofjuly (add me if you're into comics, aquaman, or games i leave some dumb bulletins)

I'm not promoting cheating(in games or in life), but its something that has happened due to certain circumstances.

sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 sunnystarz
Member since 2007 • 1536 Posts

[QUOTE="sebbi11"]
Lol, i love reading posts like these... the girls are all smoking, sure. Suddenly all beautiful girls has developed a fetish for 14 year old geeks, a "geek fetish". Also the "you know what i`m saying" comments are hilarious too...AtlanticRock

I never said my girl is smoking... personally I give her a 5 on looks(just borderline average), I'm a realist. The reason she's my girlfriend is because of her personality(we both love video games, comics, and same taste in movies). That not to say I don't get girls that don't look better... Check My homepage: www.Myspace.com/jemofjuly (add me if you're into comics, aquaman, or games i leave some dumb bulletins)

I'm not promoting cheating(in games or in life), but its something that has happened due to certain circumstances.

damn... that's some tough scoring on the looks....

halo3-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 halo3-player
Member since 2006 • 6036 Posts
I find it hard to believe that every single person in this thread has a gf.
Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

I just wanted to say to everyone here who can play the game by themself ..BRAVO !!! beacuse this game scares the $%&^ out of me.

I cant play this game without my wife holding my hand. LOL.. im such a coward. but i love the exitment.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Vanine_28
I find it hard to believe that every single person in this thread has a gf.halo3-player
I tried to get a virtual girlfriend on Home but im stuck with a really one..There terrible man..HIGH maintenance !!...Just kidding around
AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#74 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts
[QUOTE="AtlanticRock"]

[QUOTE="sebbi11"]

sunnystarz

damn... that's some tough scoring on the looks....

yeah but like I said, I mess/work with much prettier girls that I flirt/talk to

I find it hard to believe that every single person in this thread has a gf.halo3-player

thats the reason why i threw my homepage up for the naysayers... I don't doubt these guys have girlfriend's though... I know alot of gamers with hot girls. I live in NYC, everyone i went to high school with(i'm 23) are gamers and they all have girls. Over here it's not that hard though, you ride a train you bump into about 70 girls a day. Then there's things like myspace n' facebook to find those gamer chicks in your area and you're set. Nowadays gamers + girls is very common.

Raider8784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 Raider8784
Member since 2006 • 121 Posts

I hear ya... I can' t play anything disgusting or scary otherwise she wont watch and she gets pissed... so I bought Manhunt :D

But she does love t owatch me play MGS

Kuruption84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Kuruption84
Member since 2003 • 5354 Posts
My wife hates watching me play games, and she's a Gamestop store manager. I have a gameroom in my basement anyway so she doesn't have to deal with it.
patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 patrickhorta87

My wife hates watching me play games, and she's a Gamestop store manager. I have a gameroom in my basement anyway so she doesn't have to deal with it. Kuruption84

my girl doesnt mind she likes watching fallout 3. and gears of war 2. she started playing guitar hero a while back.

patrickhorta87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 patrickhorta87

and she also understands that this is what i did as a kid so its almost like im hanging on to my youth. so its kinda my place to get away. but for any guy that would choose video games over a girl. what the hell are you thinkin. i dont think the 360 can give you the attention;) that your gf or signifigant other if you swing that way would give you. yes the controller does vibrate but come on

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Vanine_28
[QUOTE="killercuts3"]When my GF comes over while I play video games, she goes right to the kitchen and makes me a sandwich. mjk_1
thats the way it should be

AMEN !!!
Avatar image for ChickThatPlays2
ChickThatPlays2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ChickThatPlays2
Member since 2008 • 63 Posts

lol.. when my boyfriend is playing his xbox, and I come over, i sit next to him and watch; i dont mind it .

but if its a game i like he gets mad because i'd wanna play it. :} and i get my way. so he ends up BEING THE ON THAT WATCHES *ME*. >=)

Avatar image for ChickThatPlays2
ChickThatPlays2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ChickThatPlays2
Member since 2008 • 63 Posts
My gf caught me playing video games with my shemale neighbor...., wow talk about awkward.... I wasn't wearing a shirt, just got out of the shower (shrug). The expression on her face was priceless.mark1982
LMAO. I wish I could've seen that moment. That's funny.