anyone bored of halo yet

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JetSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JetSpiderMan
Member since 2007 • 220 Posts

hey is anyone bored of halo yet?? i mean its the same game as halo 2 im sorry but they had so much time to come up with something and they did'nt..... the vehicles are not really "new" they are either remakes of the other racees vehicle (ghost + chopper) (banshee = ???) cause you can only play it in forge. but the mongoose they thought of back in halo 1 time and the elephant is pointless. As for the weapons.... same deal (spiker = smg) and there is only like what 5 new ones " spiker, hammer, laser, mauler, flamethower". Whats the point of having a mauler when there is a shotgun right next to it?? and WOW they brought back assault rifle whoop de **** ing doo battle rifle with no scope (hammer = sword) they couldnt even make a full set of maps they have like what 10 and some are remakes. so i know all the fanboys are gonna be on this giving theirBS.I am a halo fan but this is a kick in the nuts right, when you get to major its officially dead.

everyone who agrees with me go play graw 2 they have 50+ real weapons and omg 25+ maps plus a new dlc coming up wow have fun playing halo guys.

PS360Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 PS360Fanboy
Member since 2007 • 2096 Posts
yep...
-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
I have been. Haven't touched it in a week.
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
nope i just got into the forge thing and that thing is aswome sorry if u didnt like it return and get something else but dont !@#$% about it
danielpope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danielpope
Member since 2004 • 109 Posts

yeah i never really enjoyed it from the beginning really. My friends all got it so I thought I might aswell.

But I got 75% through the campaign and am not even tempted to finish it off. Am trading it in for Pro evolution soccer 7 on friday! Cant wait!

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#6 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
Yeah, I liked the single player and love playing co-op. But the multiplayer I never cared for, especially in this game. It is like Halo 2 with new equipment and some of the worst maps ever made (what a waste for forge).
-ZeRoHouR-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -ZeRoHouR-
Member since 2003 • 8089 Posts
Yeah, I liked the single player and love playing co-op. But the multiplayer I never cared for, especially in this game. It is like Halo 2 with new equipment and some of the worst maps ever made (what a waste for forge).Legolas_Katarn

I do agree that this Halo has the worst selection of multiplayer maps out of the three.
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

yea, i do sometimes....i play online only like...2 or 3 times per week ( 1 - 1.5 hours per time ), i only finished the sp on normal...havent played it again...and i only play it online when there are friends playing it too....

i got it mainly because i like halo games, but well, is one of the games that made me get a 360 also...besides some others... ( NG2, KUF:CoD, Gears (got bored with it too...extremely bored), Mass Effect, Too Human )

Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
was bored of halo after a week or two.... back to gears for me
---n00b_kid---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ---n00b_kid---
Member since 2007 • 803 Posts

If you like online multiplayer then it has great longevity, just like Halo 2 (there are still people playing it online everyday).

Also Halo 2 has 23 maps in total and I am sure Bungie will release more maps for Halo 3.

AmargaVida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AmargaVida
Member since 2007 • 812 Posts
word after i completely obliterated HALOs achievements i stopd playn it im waitn 4 Kane nd Lynch Army of 2 nd Assassins Creed
bigandrich12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bigandrich12
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

i played halo and i was glad that i rented it. the only reason i rented it was the story

but army of two andkane and lynch will make people say halo who

JayHuss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JayHuss

about that elephant,

this may seem weird but i love the thing.

its so slow and lame... but i just love it when all your team jumps on and drive around (slowly tho:P) and then the other team seems to just want to take it over and then they get to drive it around. its like its own little mini game. hahah its pretty sweet i reckon. :D

Sonic_Freak87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Sonic_Freak87
Member since 2006 • 119 Posts
been bored of it, the only thing that's remotely entertaining is the online. my friend and i beat the campaign in about five hours and the ending story wasn't even that great -_-
NitroSpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NitroSpark
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
yeah man, completed on ledgendry single playerin about 2 days, original Halo took ages, big disappointment
Immortal_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Immortal_Evil
Member since 2007 • 2004 Posts
Nope MP owns so hard. I don't care what others say.
-Aus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Aus-
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts

Yeah, I am. The multiplayer mode is too simplistic. Actually, the whole game is. Lately, I'm enjoying Gears online allot more again. I liked the co-op though, it was kind of fun. I still need to finish it on Legendary sometime. I'm half-way through but me and my friends just don't want to play it anymore for the time being. There is not much there in the game.

It's cool if anyone else likes it though.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
yea i started getting too pissed at the MP....and TF2 became more and more fun...soo....yea
Klaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Klaven
Member since 2003 • 46 Posts
If they added another 20 maps I'd be happy, but I'm seriously bored of the ones they have out there. Especially playing team slayer, there are like 5 maps. Wow, impressive.....
Sakura321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sakura321
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

Yaaah, the multiplayer kicks ass but after playing Halo 2 MP for a longggg time, H3 just felt the same (Except the fact it had Forge and Theatre mode, but I'm not too into 'em). The hype made me dissapointed with H3, the campiagn bored me (tho it had some awesome moments) and the MP just feels rehashed...

*goes off to play Half Life 2*

sandroDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sandroDX
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
not quite bored yet, but i find myself playing other games more often...
JetSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JetSpiderMan

If you like online multiplayer then it has great longevity, just like Halo 2 (there are still people playing it online everyday).

Also Halo 2 has 23 maps in total and I am sure Bungie will release more maps for Halo 3.

---n00b_kid---

yea "halo 2" had 23 maps but if you look at graw2 it had "off the top of my head"17 maps (including day/night) at launch and that came out a year ago and it still kicks ass if everyone would play something thats not on every soda/candy/tv ad, there would'nt be anyone on.

Also Lockout was my fav map on halo2 and the remake H3 version is garbage it barely looks like it the Zanzibar remake was perfect.

still however halo does kick ass when you just wanna play lil kids.... lol i remember bungie sayin nobody has ever done replay like this and all i could think of was madden or any other sport game. but anyways how's the hornet?? only time i have seen it was forge and SP....

Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts
Yep i havent played it in a week also
ply74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 ply74
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts

Hmm no asside from the bull of people not dying sometimes online the play rocks. You just haven't tryed the different weapons and variations. Thats what forge is for so you can make and play custom matches. These matches are great. I play stickball and infestation variations and have even made some of my own. Also the elephant and other vehichles are useful if you know how to use em. The Elephants are the main focus in Big Team Battle. If you know how to use em the game will most likely go your way. I do believe there is a shortage of maps but Bungie is in the process of releasing 3 new ones i believe so i'm not worried about it. I will probably never get bored of it thanks to forge and making my own game types. So to you it's a kick in the whatever but I believe you just didn't know how to use the new tools and weapons/variations that were given and i'm sorry for that. Besides i'm not done trying all the different modes yet. I'm doing multi team and big team battle the most now but the others i will start doing aswell. And i'm not gonna give ya BS it's your opinion owell it's your right. I just happen to dissagree with you completely. I'll be enjoying Halo3 for months maybe years to come. Peace

shaggyaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shaggyaz
Member since 2004 • 2279 Posts
nope
ply74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 ply74
Member since 2004 • 53 Posts
To you Graw 2 is the best but that is your opinion and nothing more. That game doesn't even interest me or keep me interested and probably never will. But alas thats also my opinion and nothing more. But I will say I will be playing Halo3 and not Graw 2
JetSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JetSpiderMan

Hmm no asside from the bull of people not dying sometimes online the play rocks. You just haven't tryed the different weapons and variations. Thats what forge is for so you can make and play custom matches. These matches are great. I play stickball and infestation variations and have even made some of my own. Also the elephant and other vehichles are useful if you know how to use em. The Elephants are the main focus in Big Team Battle. If you know how to use em the game will most likely go your way. I do believe there is a shortage of maps but Bungie is in the process of releasing 3 new ones i believe so i'm not worried about it. I will probably never get bored of it thanks to forge and making my own game types. So to you it's a kick in the whatever but I believe you just didn't know how to use the new tools and weapons/variations that were given and i'm sorry for that. Besides i'm not done trying all the different modes yet. I'm doing multi team and big team battle the most now but the others i will start doing aswell. And i'm not gonna give ya BS it's your opinion owell it's your right. I just happen to dissagree with you completely. I'll be enjoying Halo3 for months maybe years to come. Peace

ply74

see i agree with you but when you say i have'nt tried all the weapons and variations thats where you prove my point there is no different weapons or variations in fact they still the same. Forgeis cool but there is o map to play forge on thats well suited but its your opinion.

give graw a shot

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
Im not bored of it, but to tell the truth Im not playing it much as i did in the beginning. sure hope theyll release some new maps soon. I dont play the MP alone anymore. not fun.
RamboSymbiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 RamboSymbiot
Member since 2007 • 6302 Posts
im still playin halo...untill I pick up R&CTOD
sammysalsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sammysalsa
Member since 2004 • 1832 Posts

still playen it but i never played halo 2 online

i like big team battle the best i wish it supported more players though

it just needs more maps i hate isolation and construct they're sh!t house lol

it will be keeping me busy until mass effect thats for sure :)

Giff1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 Giff1988
Member since 2007 • 800 Posts

Yep, lost interest. After me and my brother did some experiments with forge (Super Spartan Mongoose Racing) I kinda of stoped playing. The maps just are not ver good as of the moment.

We'll have to wait and see what downloadable maps they offer and more importantly..... how much there going to cost us.

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
nope, but if i keep gettin matched up with people that play the game nonstop and get destroyed by magical gernade tosses then i see myself gettin very bored very fast
halo3isthebomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 halo3isthebomb
ot at all! prob cuz I never had another Halo before but I have 1 problem, how do you join a mp match on xbl? I always just go to matchmaking and open a xbox live party can you join a match?
skeeter1255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35 skeeter1255
Member since 2005 • 2669 Posts
well halo 3 is the first halo i eva played on line and i got bored!!! not my style i guess but i gave it a try atleast im more into the realistic stuff like rainbow 6
bluezclue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bluezclue
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts
yeah, imma still play it... since its the only game i have right now with a multiplayer that doesnt lag... but imma get the orange box soon... suhweeet
aAaronn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 aAaronn
Member since 2006 • 469 Posts
I am bored withHalo 3. I dont have any fun while playing it, everyone takes it way to seriously and it ruins the game.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerfist

it is AMAZING. stop hating because you suck.neelyboy99

we have our opinions, you have yours. thnx

kintzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kintzer
Member since 2003 • 806 Posts
Yep, bored. Selling it to Gamestop for $ towards Guitar Hero III.
kintzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kintzer
Member since 2003 • 806 Posts

it is AMAZING. stop hating because you suck.neelyboy99

Wait. You've had the game since the end of September, have only gotten through Act II and have only 140 achievement points from the game? And we suck? Either you don't play the game that much, which leads me to believe it's not THAT amazing, or it's not us that sucks.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts
I was bored of Halo after the first week. I beat the campaign on legendary with a friend via co-op, tried some online and I was done.
NismoNissan41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 NismoNissan41
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts

Yeah, I am bored with the game. The game was too short, even though I havent beat it yeat. I am on the Cortana level, that is how muchI have played it since release. I jsut got sick of it real fast because it is nothing new and it felt Like I was playinga an expansion pack for Halo 2.

Orange Box didnt help either. I played Halo 3 until Orange Box came out and I havent played Halo 3 since. To me Halo became a game to pass the time until Orange Box came out.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 killerfist

[QUOTE="neelyboy99"]it is AMAZING. stop hating because you suck.kintzer

Wait. You've had the game since the end of September, have only gotten through Act II and have only 140 achievement points from the game? And we suck? Either you don't play the game that much, which leads me to believe it's not THAT amazing, or it's not us that sucks.

you figured that out in just a few minutes?;)jk

Von-Dozier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Von-Dozier
Member since 2007 • 313 Posts

I got caught in the hype and bought it on launch. It held me over well for about a week, then I bought Orange Box.

Since then, Halo's been collecting dust on the shelf.

Tundrawarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 Tundrawarlord
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

I WANT CALL OF DUTY 4 SOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will seriously kill for it.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 killerfist
halo3 is the first game I got with 800+ gamerscore within a few days. maybe a little too easy?
kupatange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kupatange
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
yeah ive gotten bored of halo a little. its a bit repetitive. monday, cod4 is coming, and ill be playing that for a long time
III-Rob-III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 III-Rob-III
Member since 2007 • 827 Posts
I was bored of it a few days after release, its just my brother that plays it at the moment, hes addicted to it :/
FPSunionOWNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FPSunionOWNS
Member since 2007 • 2030 Posts
yep halo 3 fails.