Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Main Event

Main Event

WWE Main Event airs Wednesday nights at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central on the Ion Network.

Superstars

WWE Superstars

Superstars

WWE Superstars airs at WWE.com on Thursday afternoons at 4pm ET/1pm PT.

SMS

WWE Saturday Morning Slam airs Saturday mornings at 10:30am on the CW Vortexx.

NXT

NXT

WWE NXT can be seen on Hulu Plus.

*gamerguy456 is in charge of making the Superstars/NXT/Saturday Morning Slam/Main Event previews & results each week*

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#21 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

So guys, what do you think about this?

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/Fullmetalwwant/NxtSuperstars.jpg

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 killerband55
it's nice, but why is Superstar's upside down?
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

I like it, the Superstar's upside down doesn't bother me too much.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

Heyyy thats pretty slick :cool:

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
watching NXT right now for the first time in quite a while
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 killerband55

watching NXT right now for the first time in quite a whilehockeydude29

i still have to watch it

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheNewEraIcon

NXT March 14th, 2012. Results

----

The Usos Defeated Titus O' Neil and Darren Young

Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins Defeated Percy Watson and Alex Riley

Kaitlyn and Derrick Bateman (Kateman) Defeated Johnny Curtis and Maxine (Curimax)

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#28 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

WWE SUPERSTARS MARCH 15 2012 RESULTS

Match #1 Hunico defeated Justin Gabriel with a suplex of the top rope it was a nice match to kick off the show some slow pacing but i still saw some nice moves from both guys

how the hell does hunico wrestle in those pants ? sweat pants is ok but those are dress pants

Match #2 Kofi Kingston and R-truth defeated Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins it was a nice tag team match with the match ending with Hawkins receiving a trouble in paradise kick from the apron and then walking right into a little jimmy by R-truth

This math gives me some hope for the tag division but once again a match like this would be good for T.V.

Match #3 Beth Phoenix Defeated Kelly Kelly via Glam slam decent divas match kelly kelly is improving she still has a while to go but she is making progress nontheless

see what can happen WWE when you give your divas some time ?

and yes Killer it was difficult for me to watch Kelly Kelly get glam slammed i wanted to save her so bad but alas i couldnt :(

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 killerband55
well at least now they're putting Beth Phoenix at WM, as well as Kelly
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheNewEraIcon

Hunico's  new moustache looks kinda creepy.... it makes him look more menacing though somehow

Great match with him and Gabriel though

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheNewEraIcon

March 21st 2012. NXT Preview

Derrick Bateman and Kaitlyn are officially a couple?

Stranger things have happened. On NXT much less folks. In recent weeks we've seen the 2nd dissention of Derrick Bateman and Maxine. Ultimately ending to them coming to an end. And a strange new relationship forming between the "just friends"Derrick Bateman and Kaitlyn. To end the show they seemed to share quite the passionate moment. So the question is. Are they just a little more than friends?

Will Hawkins and Reks find a way to outsmart Regal?

When the new management stepped in. It appeared to trigger a bit of a feud out of jealousy. As Curt Hawkins wanted to be the guy in charge. Now with William Regal stepping in as the general manager of NXT. Curt Hawkins and Tylr Reks haven't exactly endeared themselves to the new GM. Will they found a way to outsmart Regal? or will the crafty veteran prevail?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 killerband55
i wouldn't mind seeing Bateman & Kaitlyn a couple i guess
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamerguy456

WWE SUPERSTARS PREVIEW MARCH 22ND

Mason Ryan and Alex riley have joined forces to take on the tag champs Epico and Primo

Beth Phoenix and Eve will team up against Tamina and wait for it....wait for..it NATALYA YAYYYYYYYY

Titus oneil makes his superstars debut as he takes on Yoshi tatsu

The sinister Drew Mcintyre puts his skills to the test against the personification of domination Ezekial Jackson

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 killerband55
Tidus O'Neal on Superstars? :lol:
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheNewEraIcon

So we got Johnny Curtis carrying around chloroform and gagging Matt Striker with it... and Maxine rubbing Regal's foot at commentary...... very... .......strange edition of NXT to say the least

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gamerguy456
:lol: wow
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 killerband55

So we got Johnny Curtis carrying around chloroform and gagging Matt Striker with it... and Maxine rubbing Regal's foot at commentary...... very... .......strange edition of NXT to say the least

TheNewEraIcon

so is it worth watching this week?

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TheNewEraIcon

[QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"]

killerband55

Its meh. Sorta like all the other NXT editions but at least their making somewhat of an effort

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="TheNewEraIcon"]

TheNewEraIcon

Its meh. Sorta like all the other NXT editions but at least their making somewhat of an effort

fair enough

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 gamerguy456

WWE SUPERSTARS RESULTS 3/22/12

1. Epico and Primo defeated Alex Riley and Mason Ryan thanks to Rosa mendes distracting the ref which allowed the tag champs to hit Mason Ryan with a duoble backstabber. Good match

Rosa looked hot so twistofate also gets the win

2. Beth Phoenix and Eve defeated Natalya and Tamina after Eve hit the moonsault on Tamina despite that Natalya was having fun and Beth actually refused to face her this was also a good match and Natalya was smiling and having fun

I LOVE YOU NATALYA EVEN MORE THAN KELLY KELLY but you gotta start winning some matches

3. Titus Oneil defeated Yoshi Tatsu in a quick match

4. Drew Mcintyre defeated Ezekial Jackson Decent short match and the camera caught mr ryder and the Big O

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 killerband55
i saw Superstars this week, and Natalya was actually doing flips and whatnot which surprised me, and she was going at it with Beth Phoenix, i'd love to see a match between these two for the title someday
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gamerguy456

i saw Superstars this week, and Natalya was actually doing flips and whatnot which surprised me, and she was going at it with Beth Phoenix, i'd love to see a match between these two for the title somedaykillerband55

killer: i would love to see a match between natalya and beth phoenix with natalya getting a push

vince mcmahon: PUSH ROSA MENDES

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i saw Superstars this week, and Natalya was actually doing flips and whatnot which surprised me, and she was going at it with Beth Phoenix, i'd love to see a match between these two for the title somedaygamerguy456

killer: i would love to see a match between natalya and beth phoenix with natalya getting a push

oh hell yeah

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TheNewEraIcon

3/ 21/ 12 NXT Results-

Justin Gabriel Defeated Curt Hawkins-

In somewhat of a standard match. I liked some of the tension that was going on at ringside between Hawkins and Regal after the match to further their feud. The match was short though surved its purpose. I've always been keen on Gabriel and if his mic skills were better I'd say he'd be next in line for a push 6/10

Darren Young Defeated Jimmy Uso

In another good match. The storyline now is that Darren Young is trying to get with Tamina which the Uso's were against. The crowd apparently started chanting "No One Knows you" and Darren Young which you just know had to have stung. And Jey sounded really nervous on commentary for some reason. The match advances the storyline as Darren know has a victory which could have impressed Tamina 5/10

Percy Watson Defeated Tyler Reks

I'll be the 1st to say that it was easy to get distracted and not pay alot of attention to the match with Maxine on commentary giving Regal a.... foot massage. The commentary between these 2 was hilarious and if nothing else check it out just for that. It was a decent match for the portion I actually paid attention to. 5/10

Tyson Kidd Defeated Michael McGillicutty- Before the match Mikey cut a promo... and I'll admit I was a bit nervous after remebering what the GENESIS..... OF MCGILLICUTTY........ at this moment.... this very moment....... but nonetheless his promo this week showed just how much he's improved since that. The match was incredible! MOTN. Tyson brought the cool spots and fun/ slick offense while Mcgillicutty balanced it out with the aggression and heelish nastiness. GREAT match. 9/10

And somebody please tell me why the heck Johnny Curtis carries around a chloroform rag....

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
Glad Justin got a win
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 killerband55
i should check out that promo
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 gamerguy456
starting now at this moment while im standing in this very spot in a few seconds any minute now at this very moment starting now you will now feel the genesis of mcgillicutty which is at this moment right now while im talking to you and starting now
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 killerband55
i put out a warning to the Sports thread, and i'm going to do the same for this thread, if this thread doesn't get many posts each week starting now until next month, this thread will be unstickied permanently
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

i put out a warning to the Sports thread, and i'm going to do the same for this thread, if this thread doesn't get many posts each week starting now until next month, this thread will be unstickied permanentlykillerband55

Meh, I don't know. I think it should stay stickied. That's just my opinion, just in case anyone wants to check out results or a preview quickly.  

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i put out a warning to the Sports thread, and i'm going to do the same for this thread, if this thread doesn't get many posts each week starting now until next month, this thread will be unstickied permanentlyJoemcmark

Meh, I don't know. I think it should stay stickied. That's just my opinion, just in case anyone wants to check out results or a preview quickly.  

we'll just keep this bumped repeatedly, if it gets more active posts in the coming weeks, then i'll reconsider sticking it, but until then, it will have to stay unstickied