WWE Extreme Rules PPV Results Thread (Poll Added)

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#401 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Don't lie JBL !!! Don't lie to us !!!!
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402 StaticKornSlipX
Lesnar by pinfall, Spidey
Avatar image for Chow_Mein_Kampf
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Member since 2012 • 6203 Posts
Laser really looked dominant in this match.............
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Title....RETAINED!
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 TGM_basic
Member since 2003 • 6299 Posts

Overall, this was an entertaining, if incredibly flawed PPV. The Shield matches were both good, and Cena/Ryback was actually entertaining until the non-ending. Trips/Lesnar was also surprisingly entertaining, far better than their WM dud at least, even if the ending was yet another anticlimax, which seemed to be the theme of the evening. And if nothing else, Del Rio/Swagger gave us a new meme for the night.

I'll probably give it a C.

Hey guys, do you wanna quit?

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#406 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

"A night of shocking events" - Cole.

Everybody watching: "No. Just no."

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

Lesnar by pinfall, SpideyStaticKornSlipX

YES I BEAT SHOE BY TWO POINTS IT'S A MIRACLE! 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 StaticKornSlipX
Laser really looked dominant in this match.............Chow_Mein_Kampf
yup, Triple H took it in the butt. :P
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 StaticKornSlipX

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]Lesnar by pinfall, Spideyspideynerd3

YES I BEAT SHOE BY TWO POINTS IT'S A MIRACLE! 

I either tied Gamer or won by a point. 
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 Flamecommando

I'll be fair and go with a C.

Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Chow_Mein_Kampf
Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Triple Ego's "Retirement" Speech...............
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 TGM_basic
lol, did the show end too early or something? Why is this thing still on? :lol:
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 StaticKornSlipX

I'll be fair and go with a C.

Flamecommando
I'll be fair as well and give it a D. Besides The Shield winning titles tonight, the PPV was lackluster. 
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 Flamecommando

Be sure to tune in tomorrow for Triple Ego's "Retirement" Speech...............Chow_Mein_Kampf

Ugh. Can't wait............

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 StaticKornSlipX
lol, did the show end too early or something? Why is this thing still on? :lol:TGM_basic
yeah, they ended the PPV a tad early
Chow_Mein_Kampf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Chow_Mein_Kampf

Foley suggesting another H/Laser match.................

Please shut the **** up..............

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 StaticKornSlipX

Hey guys, do you wanna quit?

TGM_basic
Hell yeah!!!!
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#418 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 spideynerd3

i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.jediknight52501

The PPV wasn't that bad... Better than last year's, but it had some "WTF?" endings. I gave it a B, because aside from odd booking, and predictable outcomes, for the most part the matches weren't that bad, and The Shield won some Gold. :P 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.spideynerd3

The PPV wasn't that bad... Better than last year's, but it had some "WTF?" endings. I gave it a B, because aside from odd booking, and predictable outcomes, for the most part the matches weren't that bad, and The Shield won some Gold. :P 

well i am still the Intercontinental Champion so my predictions were not too off this year. i did better then i did last year. just hated the way the last two matches ended. i wonder if Static will ask for a rematch or should me and Legen go after the Tag Team Titles?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.jediknight52501

well i am still the Intercontinental Champion so my predictions were not too off this year. i did better then i did last year. just hated the way the last two matches ended. i wonder if Static will ask for a rematch or should me and Legen go after the Tag Team Titles?

Time for Payback....time for Payback.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.StaticKornSlipX

so you want your rematch Static? just remember that i can decline if i want to. but so you think i would do that to you?
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.jediknight52501

so you want your rematch Static? just remember that i can decline if i want to. but so you think i would do that to you?

if you want to go up against someone else then I'll have to respect that. 
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i was going to give the PPV an F, but i gave a D instead. it was a joke imo.StaticKornSlipX

i want the Tag Teeam Titles so bad, been trying ofr over a year now to get those Titles around mine and Legen's waist, but Spidey is the GM and he makes all the final decision's. it looks like CP wants Spidey at Payback, so if i cna get a chance at Twist and Nick, then i am going for it. who knows, i could wrestle twice that night and let you have your rematch as well. just have to see what Spidey decides to do.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

i want the Tag Teeam Titles so bad, been trying ofr over a year now to get those Titles around mine and Legen's waist, but Spidey is the GM and he makes all the final decision's. it looks like CP wants Spidey at Payback, so if i cna get a chance at Twist and Nick, then i am going for it. who knows, i could wrestle twice that night and let you have your rematch as well. just have to see what Spidey decides to do.

I'm thinking about having another member of Corrective Chaos take my rematch with you. Probably Crulex. 
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

I'm thinking about having another member of Corrective Chaos take my rematch with you. Probably Crulex. 

i would rather face you since you lost the title to me in the first place, would make it more fair but then again it was Crulex that gave me the Briefcase to win the IC Title. so we will see what happens next.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

i would rather face you since you lost the title to me in the first place, would make it more fair but then again it was Crulex that gave me the Briefcase to win the IC Title. so we will see what happens next.

I think it's better for you to face different members of Corrective Chaos if you want to keep this stable feud going. 
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

well jedi you are already the IC title spidey has rules and remember that can hold two titles as just as bad i would like these titles too
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
DAMNIT!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE PPV YESTERDAY AND MISSED IT!!! :(
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 Flamecommando

DAMNIT!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE PPV YESTERDAY AND MISSED IT!!! :(shoe_crap78

You didn't miss a whole lot. lol.

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 shoe_crap78

[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]DAMNIT!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE PPV YESTERDAY AND MISSED IT!!! :(Flamecommando

You didn't miss a whole lot. lol.

Listen to this though, it wasn't rated a D yet, so it had to be good! And my friend was talking about it and how it was great too 
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 TGM_basic

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts
this ppv started out decent with y2j and ambrose winning in good matches, but I think ambrose/kofi should have been in a ladder match after the WHC ladder match was taken away but still a good match, then the ppv started going down hill and the ending to the cena and swagger matches were flat out horrible, lesnar/hhh was a lot better than their WM match but having lesnar milk a knee injury was lame, would have preferred hell in a cell and go around the ring and use weapons and more room to work and brawl but whatever just want this feud to be done
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 shoe_crap78

TGM_basic
is this like a meme or something? Because I don't get it
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 TGM_basic
[QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

shoe_crap78

Did you not watch the PPV?

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 spideynerd3
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

TGM_basic

No, he forgot all about it.

To answer your question Shoe, the ref of the "I Quit" match would literally ask Del Rio and Thwagger if they quit every time they were knocked down. 

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 shoe_crap78
[QUOTE="TGM_basic"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

spideynerd3

No, he forgot all about it.

To answer your question Shoe, the ref of the "I Quit" match would literally ask Del Rio and Thwagger if they quit every time they were knocked down. 

Oh lol I'll try to look for it if it's anywhere