StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
I wonder where Cpman went... He was so sure he lost every match. :lol: Apparently this PPV it wouldn't have matter if I teamed with him, because either way his partner finally carried him for once. :P (Just kidding Cp!)spideynerd3
Cpman, you're welcome!!! :P 
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#52 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via WOTU.com Exclusive.* Josh Mathews: "Jedi i have a few questions for you." Jedi: "and what are those questions Josh, i was about to celebrate my win tonight." Josh: "is it true Renegades Of Honor have fallen, you lost Icon and French and Gamer is focused on the WOTU Title." Jedi: "i am not sure Josh, we did lose 2 members and Chaos is proving to be too much for us. is the day of Honor over for us? you see Josh, you forget one thing, i am still apart of The All-Americans and i am a former All-American. you see R.O.H. may have fallen in the war to Chaos but there is a bigger threat here in the WOTU and they lost some Gold tonight to those in Chaos. so Chaos, you won. but be warned t.W.o. i am not here to let you run rampant here in the WOTU, you see one day we will meet but for now Josh, i have to think about a few things, make some tough decisions as it pertains to Renegades Of Honor and see what the future holds for a bunch of misfits." Josh: "thank you Jedi, i think?"*
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

My final promo for now guys... enjoy OOC-

Back at my hotel after the PPV, I'm unpacking my bags. Looking obviously a bit frustrated-

* I drink some tea and stare off into the distance*

*Layla comes into the room, and she's quiet and looks at me sorrowfully*

Me: I don't get it, where did I go wrong? This is the latest in a long string of losess and yet no matter what I do, what I say... I have to keep fighting, I've lived my life very differently from the rest of the guys in the WOTU. I've always chosen the right path... haven't I?

*My voice breaks slightly, and Layla puts her arm around me*

*Our tender moment is interrupted, when out of the window. I see Gamer clearly standing in the parking lot. Staring up at the window*

*I look at Layla, and pull the bandanges off my shoulder from my match with Randy earlier. And I get ready to step outside*

Layla: Where are you going? you're hurt. You can barely stand

Me: Layla....look at me in the eyes, You told me once, to forget the past, cause it doesnt matter. But the truth is, Since then, all Ive been thinking of is the past...what once was... so I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture.

Layla: But don't.. you don't have to do this, you don't have to prove anything to me! I already believe in you! so don't go!

*I glance back at Layla, sort of with this look of closure. And knowing that I'll most likely get hurt even worse but I chose to walk to the door and make my exit
*I stop just short of it*

Me: Promise me you'll stay here, and wait for me..... just whatever happens, stay in the room
Layla nods and turns her head, looking pretty down and sullen*

*Outside Gamer steps into a streelight shadow on the sidewalk and I turn the corner to meet him*

Gamer: Icon It's been awhile....

Me: It has.... did you come all that way to tell me that, or do you have something to say.....

Gamer: It's a shame. I heard what you were saying to Layla and it's true. It really is a shame what happened to your career...

Me:  Yeah I guess you could say that, You must've gotten tired of collecting pension checks. Because here you are... after your big retirement and everything....

Gamer: You're a funny guy. You know that?

Me: I try, but sometimes Its easier with some people...

*Gamer seems to get a little upset at these last comments but he mantains a calm expression*

Gamer: And it's a shame that we couldn't have faced off. Before your career took a downfall... but that would've just made the downward spiral happen quicker i guess...  Which is why I'm here to give you a chance to keep the 00.1% of dignity you have left

Me: Couldn't you settle for a smile and a fond farewell? Layla's waiting on me so if you don't mind I'll be going....

Gamer: You really are an expert on walking away from things. Just like you and french got yourselves fired" so go, I guess

Me: And you're an expert at pissing people off...

Gamer: Bye Icon. It's been great seeing you but, I've got other more important things to do. Even being around you depresses me and I've got a title shot to get ready for....

Me: Yeah, I'll keep that little pearl of wisdom in mind.... anyways if you'll see yourself away from our hotel window that'd be great......  *As I turn to walk away Gamer springs up and attacks me, with brass knuckes wrapped tightly on his fist! he punches me hard in the face and jaw, bloodying it. *And shoves a brick onto my leg and jumps on it as I scream out in intense pain. He then does the same again, and i write on the ground in pain* And then he takes the brick and does the same to my right arm, stomping on it with the brick placed on it!* and my face bleeding heavily* *Gamer walks off and grins back at me*
Gamer: Always a pleasure seeing you too....Icon....

*Later on after I've barely managed to regain consciousness, I  hardly manage to limp and still bleeding, I move closer to the hotel porch and near it is a cross hanging on the door that I stare up at for a moment*

*I place my hands together and pray by the cross

Me: I hope you don't mind me coming to you like this.....  

I've never actually made a confession before. it's these times we live in.... just this crazy world....  I did what it took to get ahead at any cost.that's how I always justified my actions..... . I hurt many people.... All that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for...... And yet, somehow I feel happy. At peace with myself today. It really can be done! Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to have success on a different path  Why didn't I see that before it was too late ...

If I could start all over again. I'd like to have had a career where life could've been easier. Somehow... some way I could've done things differently... and brought something positive....I Was everything I did in my career and life a mistake? Would I be wrong now, to ask for your forgiveness?

*I fall to the porch then, collapsed from my injuries and blood loss*
*The Camera pans shows Layla, crying after seeing what happened. As she sits in the hotel room and falls on the bed in tears

*And it slowly, silently fades away* 

TWF_Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 TWF_Legend
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

I made you wait. I made you contemplate all the options. But now it's time.

I will now reveal my true identity.

I am now TWF Legend. But before, I was one of you.

You all knew me.

You all loved me.

You all idolized me.

I

Was

The

Man.

You knew it.

I knew it.

I'm going to give you guys some time to ponder what I'm about to say.

My exit was the most talked about in Gamespot history.

And now I'm back.

And better than ever.

And a straight baller. 

I am Killerband. 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 jediknight52501

You all knew me.

You all loved me.

You all idolized me.

I

Was

The

Man.

You knew it.

I knew it.

And now I'm back.

And better than ever.

And a straight baller. 

I am Killerband. 

TWF_Legend
i should have known. i knew something was not right. damn it, damn it all to hell.
Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts
[QUOTE="TWF_Legend"]

You all knew me.

You all loved me.

You all idolized me.

I

Was

The

Man.

You knew it.

I knew it.

And now I'm back.

And better than ever.

And a straight baller. 

I am Killerband. 

jediknight52501

i should have known. i knew something was not right. damn it, damn it all to hell.

I knew this would happen. 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

I am Killerband.

TWF_Legend

OOC: Wha........Killer........was the one who made the tWo.........the one with Randyspeeps in it!? WHAT THE HELL!? Holy crap!

This is going to be so awesome! Was Speeps in on this? Or is this going to lead to one big *ss disention within the group? Man, wow. It being Killer crossed my mind, but I never really took it seriously, because him leaving was done so realistically.

Congrats to CPman for winning the tag titles, even if Metal did win the WOTU title. And Spidey took the X-Division title from Metal......who won the WOTU title.........talk about your hot potato titles at Payback. :?

BIC:

I lost two title matches in the span of two PPV's. But in my loss, I think I finally understand what I've done wrong. I fought for my own wants. My own desires. When I held the IC title last time, it was to prove to the fans that I wasn't going anywhere. When I beat Player, I did it for the honor of my Undertaker and as a tribute to Paul Bearer. I know what I'm fighting for now. And I will put an end to this madness, one by one if I have to. By the time WrestleMania comes, I will have my third match.......with one leader or another.From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. Vengeance and night comes alive in my eyes. #EvilWaysElementalDemonblog

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jediknight52501
*the following is a WOTU.com Exclusive.* Jedi: "after a lot of consideration and thinking this through, i am not about to let Renegades Of Honor die. i have fought too hard to let us die, yeah i know things started to fall apart after Wrestlemania when Gamer left. then the t.W.o showed up and i thought adding Icon and French to the group was a good idea but after last night they both fell and we lost two more. The Dude says he is apart of us but he never shows any interest in helping us and that leaves me to think that me and Legen are the only 2 left in the group. so what do we do from here is a good question. do we fold and let Chaos win or do we expand, looking for new Members to make us whole again? i keep asking myself that same question. Metal, i know you are against Chaos and i am opening an opportunity to join us if you are interested. as for you Frieza, i would gladly drop The Dude to get you to join us somehow, i feel you would make us a better group. so now that i have opened the door to expand, the choice is yours if you want to join us or not."* OOC: i will repost this in the Money In The Bank Thread.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
wait what happened?
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts
OOC: I honestly had no clue who TWF_Legend was, it being Killer surprises even me lol.
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts
Now that I'm thinking about it... Something almost tells me TWF_Legend could still not be Killer, and it could be a trick. I guess we'll know for sure if Killer shows up in the Raw chat tonight. :P
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 jediknight52501
OOC: I honestly had no clue who TWF_Legend was, it being Killer surprises even me lol.TwistofFate14
why do i feel that it is a trick. Spidey makes a good point. Renegades Of Honor are dead, but Honor will never die.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#63 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

You all knew me.

You all loved me.

You all idolized me.

I

Was

The

Man.

You knew it.

I knew it.

And now I'm back.

And better than ever.

And a straight baller.

I am Killerband.

TWF_Legend

Killer making post proof or lies. =-\

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts
and #winning at #Payback.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 jediknight52501
and #winning at #Payback.Flamecommando
i retained my IC Title again last night.