WOTU RT Presents: WWE Night of Champions RT Build Up Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#401 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

wotu news on bleacher report

Wotu magazine has named Gamer the jerk of the month for september and well this BR writer couldnt agree more lets look at what he has done

1. dumped Kelly Kelly in favor of Eve and called Kelly Kelly disgusting and vile

2. attacked chris jericho and mocked him by hitting him with the codebreaker

3. hired brock lesnar to attack crusader and the player and even attempted to steal the x-division title

4. attacked and mocked bret hart

yes this bleacher report writer agrees with the decision

Fan comments

wily#1: this better mean gamer will get a push

linkinparkfan: #pushwrightime

perfectstorm: sorry guys all crusader and spidey do is bury talent gamer aint getting no push

iwcsmark: but reports say that wotu officials are high on Gamer i guess its a wait and see thing

cenarules: GWF IS BETTER TROLOLOLOLOLOL

crulexfan: when will shoecrap and dragonsky cash their briefcases im getting tired of waiting

genericname101: why isnt gamer holding the wotu MITB why shoecrap ???

killers#1fan: BOOO WE WANT KILLER

spideyisntcrazy: wow things have gotten interesting here in wotu but i wanna see metal and gamer feud again

negativenancy: that aint gonna happen spideyisntcrazy get over it

mizfit: i want to see wotu push icon

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#402 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
OOC: entertaining promo Gamer
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

Crulex is right, I haven't left my room in a week. He's a sick, sick man. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! KILL HIM! YOU WENT TOO FAR! TOO FAR!!!!!!

Joemcmark Twitter
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
*the following segment takes place during Monday Night RAW!*

Legenkiller is in the ring waiting for his opponent. we then hear Damien Sandow's music play as he heads to the ring. Sandow gets in the ring and we see Beth Phoenix come out to the Entrance Ramp with a mic in her hand.

Beth: "now Legen and Sandow, your match tonight will be a No Hold's Barred match. that means anything goes and Falls Count ANYWHERE."

the ref calls for the bell and the match starts. Legen attacks Sandow and hits him hard with a DDT. he then goes out of the ring and looks under the ring for a Chair and grabs one. he gets back in the ring and slams the Chair on Sandow's back as he goes down hard. Legen then picks up Sandow but he pushes Legen away and tries to get out of the ring. he then starts to head to the back as Legen follows him to the Backstage Area. we see FullMetal and DCShark in the back. Legen sees FullMetal and laughs. Sandow tries to hit Legen with a Kendo Stick but misses as Legen does a Drop Toe Hold on Sandow. he then sees a Glass Table and he picks up Sandow and lifts him and Powerbombs Sandow into the glass Table. Glass shatters all over the place. we see a few pieces cut Sandow but nothing too serious. Legen laughs at the fallen Sandow and then Legen looks at FullMetal and laughs at him again. Legen: "the Extremists call themselves Extreme? what i just did was EXTREME."

FullMetal is shocked as Legen lets the Medics check on Sandow as Legen gets his hand raised by the ref. we then cut to a commercial for C.M. Punk: The Best In the World.*

*FullMetal, you can continue this Promo if you want to?*
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#405 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*the following takes place on Monday Night RAW!* Raging Of The Region plays as Jedi makes his way to the ring. Jedi asks for a mic and looks at the crowd as they cheer him loudly. Jedi smiles and looks at the Camera and then smiles again. Jedi: "it is good to be out here tonight on RAW! and i would love to thank you all for the cheers i get each and every week. now i am out for 2 reasons. the first one is simple. Paul Heyman, i got a message for you and for you group of idiots you call Extremists. so Paul, would come out here so i can get something off my chest." Jedi waits but instead of getting Paul Heyman we see Davis Otunga come out. Otunga gets in the ring and asks for a mic. Otunga: "now Jedi i know you wanted to speak to Mr. Heyman but i feel i need to address on what happened last Friday on Smackdown against my clients, the Prime Time Players. now after the heinous attack you and your Tag Team Partner Legen did on Darren Young and Titus O'Neal, they approached me and asked me to represent them in their case against you and Legen for Aggrevated Assault after the match. now my clients...." before Otunga can finish Jedi interrupts him. Jedi: "shhhh, hold that thought Otunga or should i call you Carlton. now i know we have a past as i used you to try and sue someone here in the WOTU and that didn't go well for me. so i suggest you leave my ring so that i can have a nice talk with Paul Heyman....." Otunga looks at Jedi. Otunga: "i am sorry Jedi, but Paul Heyman is not here tonight. now before i was rudely interrupted i was going to say was that my clients are not going to persue any legal action if you and Legen promise to apologize to them this Friday on Smackdown?" Jedi: "apologize to the Prime Time Players? that i can do Mr. Otunga." Otunga: "good, but my clients also feel they deserve a rematch at Smackdown! after you apologize to them, they want no special matches and i am to inform you that Beth Phoenix will be banned from ringside during that match...."Jedi again interrupts Otunga. Jedi: "first off Mr. Otunga, how dare you bar The All-Americans Manager from the ring? second of all i know your lying about Paul Heyman not being here tonight, so that means since i can't get my hands on him, i was thinking about taking you out but your a Lawyer and taking you out would look bad on me." Otunga: "that is smart of you Jedi. now i hope to see you at Smackdown where you will apologize to my clients...."before Otunga can finish, Jedi shoves him out of the way as the Extremists make their way to the ring and surround the ring one by one. Jedi sees Otunga try to leave as they attack him. Jedi stays in the ring waiting for them to attack but they stay outside. Jedi: "what, are you all afraid to attack me all at once? afraid my psycho partner Legen will destroy you all before Hell In A Cell?" we then we see Paul Heyman come out to the ring with a mic in his hand. Heyman: well, well, well, Jedi did you really think i would come out here all along? did you think you could attack me without my Extremists being out here? i don't think so. now you want a match against us at Hell In A Cell? that decision is not mine to make, it is that sore loser with the scarred face, Spidey's decision but i don't think you have eaqrned anything Jedi. you still have Killer to face at Night Of Champions. so i would be more concerned about him then i would be about us." Jedi: "you know what Heyman, i am ready for Killer at Night Of Champions and Killer, i know you are watching. i can't wait to tear the roof off at Night Of Champions. now Mr. Heyman, i would like to say i was never a fan of you but i was a fan of ECW, a show you created and Destroyed. you ruined one of the greatest wrestling companies ever in the history of Pro Wrestling and then you let it crumple. now you think you can try and take over the WOTU and make it your new ECW? i don't think so." Jedi gets in Heyman's face as Extremists get closer to the ring. we then see Jedi back off a little as the Extremists get even closer to the ring. Heyman: " i would suggest you get as far away from you before my Extremists attack you like we did Spidey." Jedi: fine Heyman, but remember this, i want 2 of your best guys at Hell In A Cell in a Tag Team Match." Jedi backs off on Heyman as the Extremists get in the ring but they do not attack Jedi, they get close to Heyman Heyman looks at Jedi. Heyman: "Jedi, you want a match at Hell In A Cell? then i suggest you talk to Legen and Beth because the Extremists will destroy you and Legen at Hell In A Cell and there is NOTHING you can do about it. i think you better think twice before you take us on." Jedi: "Heyman, i did think about it and i know i want the match at Hell In A Cell and there is nothing you can do to make me say no." as Jedi gets out of the ring, the Extremists decided to stay close to Jedi. Lawler: "looks like Jedi wants a match at Hell In A Cell no matter what happens to him." Cole: Jedi better hope they don't attack him tonight." we then cut to a commercial.* *Anyone in Extremists can continue this Promo if they want to?*
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 killerband55

@Jediknight paying too much attention to Heyman and whatnot and not enough attention to his opponent at #WWENOC, looks like I've got the upper hand already this sunday

Killerband Twitter

FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

*Enters To the ring on RAW* Wearing a fancy French suit, and carrying my Tag title on the other shoulder*

Thats right, The French Sensation is in the ring so that means you close your mouths and pay attention. Last week I did the WOTU a favor! I slayed one of the biggest whackjobs here. Thats right take a look!

*As some Footage rolls of me taking out Hockey with the red mist I sprayed in his eyes, ala Tajiri style*

And just when you think you know me, I shock you yet again! In a way thats going to be a prophecy to this Sunday! It is true, I am French. Basically that means I was born to fight! And at Night of Champions, I don't care about it being a tag team match.... I don't care about partners or any of that crap. I only care about doing one thing. And thats proving ME! I will go out there and I'm going to end Hockey.... end Crulex... end anyone who gets in my way. Because for far to long I've been treated like a joke here. Yeah I see it! and I hear it to! Tee hee, French can't win a match. Or French is never going anywhere in this company.... this guys a joke. Well you could say thats been burning a hole inside of me or something.

Because I'm sick of being thought of as a complete joke. I am a champion! ME! Do you people see this here! The gold I'm wearing! I was meant to wear it. Becuase the French, we're no strangers to gold. Even going back to the 18th century when the great warriors, only made swords of the finest in all the land! Executed and took it off the weak, they kept it for themselves. The strong. I saw past the spectacle, the mind games. And I've gotta give it up for Hockey and Crulex I really do! for a week or two they probably thought they had me. I probably thought they had me too. But after last week? Not any more! Not after I blinded and put Hockey out of commission. They've been nowhere to be seen. The mind games were nothing but a front. I've got your number. So this Sunday a friendly word of advice. Don't blink because before you know it? its all over. Il est bon que la guerre ait lieu si terrible autrement nous nous developperions trop affectueux de elle!

Theme song cues* Walking up the ramp and proudly flaunting my title everywhere

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#408 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
OOC: great promos from everybody!!! really enjoyable to read.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 gamerguy456

*promo for smackdown*

*tyson kidd is in the ring waiting*

cole: yup thats right tyson kidd is here waiting for Gamer kidd did not like gamer's actions on monday and the way he disrespected wwe legend bret hart

*gamer and eve appear at the ramp*

Gamer: so tyson kidd wants to fight huh he wants to defend bret hart well my friend your just wasting your time you honestly expect me to beleive that someone like you will win tonight ??? really kidd ?? other than a brief run in july when was the last time you were relevant ???

Gamer: well Kiddm you wanna fight thats fine but im not gonna waste my time with you though

*crowd boos*

Gamer: someone like me should not be facing you however if you do wanna fight i have just the person who will fight you and soundly defeat you

*crowd boos as lesnar comes down the ramp and runs into the ring to attack kidd*

*as lesnar is destroying kidd gamer and eve walk into the ring*

*lesnar hits kidd with an F5 as the crowd boos him*

Gamer: your opponent is non other than......Eve

*lesnar forces the ref to ring the bell*

*Eve stands over kidd as the ref has to count the pinfall*

roberts: your winner of this match Eve

*crowd boos*

Eve: thank you thank you

*crowd boos louder*

Eve: brock dispose of this man for us please

*lesnar lifts up kidd and throws him out of the ring*

Eve: thank you lesnar for being our problem solver

Brock: no problem i like to beat people up and its a pleasure to work for a man like Gamer

Gamer: now then let us leave i never liked whatever city we are in anyway

*crowd boos*

*gamer,eve and lesnar leave to boos*

*segment ends*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 killerband55
OOC: i was hoping French remember that Raw was in Canada and flaunted his ability to speak French to the crowd (which he did at the end)
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
I was all set to come on out to the ring during the end of Raw....but then what happened to Jerry happened. I decided it would be best to not come out, and to spend time thinking about life. At Night of Champions, my win will be dedicated to the King of Memphis, Jerry Lawler. #PrayForLawlerCpmanFrato Twitter
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 gamerguy456

twitter

Gamer: i feel that @eve and i are the best duo in wotu

Eve: @gamer i couldnt have agreed more

metal: @gamer and @eve you both are WRONG

natalya: the best duo is @fullmetalalchemist and I

jedi: @natybynature hell no its @bethphoenix and I

beth: thats right @jedi we are number 1

cprebron: NO NO NO NO NO @wrightime and I are the best duo

wrightime: thats right @cpreborn

Wotugmsn: i am your Gm therefore that makes me and @alichino the best

natalya: CHEATERS

kelly kelly: i dont have anyone...or do i

joecmark: its @aj and I even though she is nowhere to be found

french: sorry but the best duo is @superpinkgirl and I

layla: HAH #tmacandlayla all day

kelly kelly: SHUT UP @layla

layla: @kellykelly yes maam

gamer: stay out of this @layla

beth: @layla go home

eve: seriously @layla you suck

layla: IM THE DIVAS CHAMP PEOPLE

kelly kelly: @layla NOBODY CARES

layla: ...

icon: yeah @layla SHUT UP

metal: @icon ????

icon: @metal i just wanted to join in the conversation

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 killerband55
OOC: interesting Twitter war Gamer
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 gamerguy456
OOC: thanks killer i just feel bad for layla lol
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 StaticKornSlipX

Static's Belated Raw Promo

Lilian Garcia: This following match is Lumber Jack match. Introducing first, being accompanied by Layla, Tmaclabi!!

*Hitman Themehits and Tmac and Layla start walking towards the ring. They both enter the ring in a somber manner and have little interaction with the crowd. Layla quickly exits the ring and sits down in a chair by the announcer's table*

Garcia: His Oponent...The Big Red Machine, Kane!!!

*Kane walks out to the ring doing his normal entrance with the pyro and all.*

Garcia: And here are your Lumbejacks!!

*First, the Extremists (JandSman, FrenchDynasty, Superpinkgirl, TwistofFate, and FullMetal) with Paul Heymansituate themselves on the far side of the ring. Paul sits down next to Layla. Next, Gamerguy, Eve, and Brock Lesnar come down to the ring and gather around the side opposite the primary television angle. Next, The All-Americans (LegenKiller and Jediknight), CPReborn with WrightTime, and The Player come down to the ring and gather on the side of the ring closest to the titantron*

*The bell is about to ring but a live video feed from Spideynerd's private residence interrupts the start of the match*

Ali Chino: Spidey is sleeping right now but before he fell asleep he told me that this match will be a LAST MAN STANDING LUMBERJACK MATCH!!!

*The bell rings and Tmaclabi charges Kane but Kane responds with a big boot to the face. Kane lets the count get to four seconds before he picks Tmac up off the mat. Kane then irish whips Tmac into a turnbuckle...he falls out of the ring. Jediknight picks him off the ground and gently rolls him back into the ring. Kane quickly picks him up off the mat and performs his finisher, the choke slam. The ref starts counting*

Ref: 1! 2!...

Cole: Kane looks like he is going to triumph over the slumping Tmaclabi.

Ref: 7! 8!

*After the ref counts to eight, Kane impatient with the count shoves the ref to the mat. Kane then picks up Tmac and tosses him outside the ring towards the announcer's table. The Extremists start pummeling Tmac. Heymanrestrains Layla who is sitting beside him. Then The All-Ameicans, CPReborn, WrightTime and The Player start rushing over to other side of the ring but are slowed by Gamerguy, Eve, and Brock Lesnar. They push through the three of them but before a brawl breaks out with the different groups ----- the lights go out. For 15 seconds the arena is pitch black. Suddenly, a single bolt of lightning strikes at the top of the entrance ramp.*

Cole: WOAH, was that lightning? Indoors?

*A white light starts to brighten while simultaneously a fog forms over the arena. No one in the arena can see 3 feet in front of them. Spirtual musicstarts to play. After about 30 seconds, the fog instantly vents out of the arena and the music stops. A single spotlight is shining on the bottom left turnbuckle near the ramp. Standing atop the turnbuckle, pointing to the heavens...*

Cole: IT'S STATIC!!!!

*The arena erupts into cheers. Static ,in his all white HBK attire, hops down from the turnbuckle and he starts to tune up the band. The wrestlers outside the ring notice Static and start to back away from each other...stunned at the sight of Static. Kane is the last one to notice and turns around, straight into Sweet Chin Music*

Cole: Sweet Chin Music!! Sweet Chin Music!! Sweet Chin Music!!

*The crowd erupts into cheers!! Static rolls out of the ring near the entrance ramp. Tmac gingerly rolls into the ring...at the same time the Ref gets to his feet. The ref starts counting*

Ref: 1! 2! 3!...

Cole: Just days ago, this man was paralyzed from the neck down...what happened to him?!?!

Ref: 8! 9! 10!

*The ref signals the timekeeper to ring the bell. The bell rings. Static rolls back into the ring. Layla rolls into the ring. The three gather at the center of the ring and embrace each other. All three in tears. Hitboy Sexyman hits, Static and Tmac move to the respective turnbuckles facing the television camera. The crowd starts to chant...*

Crowd: Statmac!! Statmac!! Statmac!! Statmac!!

*The All-Americans, CPReborn and WrightTime, and The Player enter the ring and join in on the celebrations. Kane rolls out of the ring then he and the rest of the lumberjacks move to the entrance ramp and eventually exit the arena. The celebrations still continue in the ring*

The segment ends and RAW goes off the air of the night

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 killerband55
OOC: great promo Static
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 jediknight52501
OOC: nice Promo Static.
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts
[QUOTE="JandSman"]

*Continuning CP's promo*

*Extreme* hits and The Extremists come out with Paul Heyman and they all have Mics.

JandS: CPReborn....you want me to apologize to Spideynerd, you of all people, you want me to apologize to that A**HOLE, Spideynerd. Well I won't apologize, he doesn't deserve an apologize.

He is just what I said he was, a corrupt piece of trailer park trash. As you saw on Raw, I kicked his A**, and apparently he let it happen. But he still wasn't medically cleared to compete at Night of Champions. Huh?

No folks you can't make this crap up folks.

So he decideds to take a vacation even though he has been in two matches since February. Us wrestlers and round tablers compete every single week and probably 3 or 4 times in that week, and we get hurt. But we work through it, but our "Champion" works two matches and says he deserves a resting period. Okay...

Just after he won the WOTU's biggest prize, the WOTU Championship. And he doesn't have to defend at the following PPV, how is that fair, or what about the rule that states a champion must defend his title every 30 days, is that getting thrown out of the window to. Or how about this one, the next PPV that Spideynerd is skipping is called Night of Champions, where every championship is suppose to be on the line, yet the WOTU's most important title isn't being defended, really????

Everyone tries to say I'm the F'Ing bad guy around here, well if you think that you're just as dumb as you look. And you look like a piece of S**T!

I'm telling the truth around here, now if you don't like, WELL WE DON'T GIVE A D**N!!!!

And if you, you CPReborn want me to apologize, well you can GO TO H*LL! None of us are going to conform to your ideals and hopes for this Round Table, because if you want a Round Table that condones a Champion like Spideynerd, who likes to take holidays, well then we want nothing to do with it. So you can take that and shove it it where the sun don't shine....

*Clocks* by Coldplay hits and CPReborn comes out with a Mic and Minzi comes out with him.

CPMan: JandSman, and you extremists, you like to say you tell the truth, well here is the truth you guys are just a bunch of disrespectful PUNKS!

You know that you went to far by assaulting Spideynerd, he is in the hospital now, and all you care about is your stupid stable and trying to screw me out of a WOTU Championship.

JandS: CPReborn, I know you're not the smartest guy, but come on do you really believe his story, so he let himself get beat up, but he still got injured, that makes no sense, and you should use that to help you get to your senses.

He is using you to slow me down, so CPReborn why don't you just forget about facing me at Night of Champions, and why don't you just go spend time with your porky girlfriend.

CPMan: What did you just say?

JandS: Your Girlfriend...

CPMan: Porky...

JandS: What you want me to apologize, CP I call them like I see them. I like to associate myself with beautiful women, and Minzi wouldn't be one of those women. But maybe if she hits the gym some more, she will...

CPMan: HOW DARE YOU!!?!??!?!

*CPReborn charges at JandSman and punches him in the face repeatedly, but The Extremists take you down, and then JandSman, FrenchDynasty, Superpinkgirl, and FullMetalWWant start stomping on CP repeatedly. But then Minzi shoves JandSman to stop. JandSman turns around and stares at Minzi. Minzi walks back slowly, but Paul Heyman grabs her. Heyman then shoves Minzi into JandS and JandS gives Minzi a JAS.*

*Minzi is down, but then JandSman instructs the Extremist to roll to the outside and surround the ring. Then JandSman tells FullMetal to throw him something. FullMetal throws JandS a pair of handcuffs and JandSman handcuffs CP to the bottom rope. JandSman then picks up Minzi and gives her a Snap DDT. JandSman taunts over Minzi then stomps on her head repeatedly, JandSman then picks up Minzi and slaps her in the face repeatedly as CP is wake now and screams for JandSman to stop. JandSman then gives Minzi a Big Boot to the face. JandSman then calls for a Chair from FrenchDynasty. FrenchDynasty slides a chair into JandSman, then JandS picks up Minzi and gives her a JAS onto the Steel Chair. JandSman taunts over Minzi as CPReborn is shocked. CPReborn tries to crawl to Minzi but he is stuck on the ropes as JandSman taunts over Minzi as the camera fades to commercial.* 

CpReborn
OOC: -Changes everytime Minzi's name is mentioned with WrightTime-

Oops, I blew that big time, I will fix it, but thanks for bringing that up, I've been really busy lately, so I haven't really been focused on the forums to much.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 CpReborn

Static's Belated Raw Promo

Lilian Garcia: This following match is Lumber Jack match. Introducing first, being accompanied by Layla, Tmaclabi!!

*Hitman Themehits and Tmac and Layla start walking towards the ring. They both enter the ring in a somber manner and have little interaction with the crowd. Layla quickly exits the ring and sits down in a chair by the announcer's table*

Garcia: His Oponent...The Big Red Machine, Kane!!!

*Kane walks out to the ring doing his normal entrance with the pyro and all.*

Garcia: And here are your Lumbejacks!!

*First, the Extremists (JandSman, FrenchDynasty, Superpinkgirl, TwistofFate, and FullMetal) with Paul Heymansituate themselves on the far side of the ring. Paul sits down next to Layla. Next, Gamerguy, Eve, and Brock Lesnar come down to the ring and gather around the side opposite the primary television angle. Next, The All-Americans (LegenKiller and Jediknight), CPReborn with WrightTime, and The Player come down to the ring and gather on the side of the ring closest to the titantron*

*The bell is about to ring but a live video feed from Spideynerd's private residence interrupts the start of the match*

Ali Chino: Spidey is sleeping right now but before he fell asleep he told me that this match will be a LAST MAN STANDING LUMBERJACK MATCH!!!

*The bell rings and Tmaclabi charges Kane but Kane responds with a big boot to the face. Kane lets the count get to four seconds before he picks Tmac up off the mat. Kane then irish whips Tmac into a turnbuckle...he falls out of the ring. Jediknight picks him off the ground and gently rolls him back into the ring. Kane quickly picks him up off the mat and performs his finisher, the choke slam. The ref starts counting*

Ref: 1! 2!...

Cole: Kane looks like he is going to triumph over the slumping Tmaclabi.

Ref: 7! 8!

*After the ref counts to eight, Kane impatient with the count shoves the ref to the mat. Kane then picks up Tmac and tosses him outside the ring towards the announcer's table. The Extremists start pummeling Tmac. Heymanrestrains Layla who is sitting beside him. Then The All-Ameicans, CPReborn, WrightTime and The Player start rushing over to other side of the ring but are slowed by Gamerguy, Eve, and Brock Lesnar. They push through the three of them but before a brawl breaks out with the different groups ----- the lights go out. For 15 seconds the arena is pitch black. Suddenly, a single bolt of lightning strikes at the top of the entrance ramp.*

Cole: WOAH, was that lightning? Indoors?

*A white light starts to brighten while simultaneously a fog forms over the arena. No one in the arena can see 3 feet in front of them. Spirtual musicstarts to play. After about 30 seconds, the fog instantly vents out of the arena and the music stops. A single spotlight is shining on the bottom left turnbuckle near the ramp. Standing atop the turnbuckle, pointing to the heavens...*

Cole: IT'S STATIC!!!!

*The arena erupts into cheers. Static ,in his all white HBK attire, hops down from the turnbuckle and he starts to tune up the band. The wrestlers outside the ring notice Static and start to back away from each other...stunned at the sight of Static. Kane is the last one to notice and turns around, straight into Sweet Chin Music*

Cole: Sweet Chin Music!! Sweet Chin Music!! Sweet Chin Music!!

*The crowd erupts into cheers!! Static rolls out of the ring near the entrance ramp. Tmac gingerly rolls into the ring...at the same time the Ref gets to his feet. The ref starts counting*

Ref: 1! 2! 3!...

Cole: Just days ago, this man was paralyzed from the neck down...what happened to him?!?!

Ref: 8! 9! 10!

*The ref signals the timekeeper to ring the bell. The bell rings. Static rolls back into the ring. Layla rolls into the ring. The three gather at the center of the ring and embrace each other. All three in tears. Hitboy Sexyman hits, Static and Tmac move to the respective turnbuckles facing the television camera. The crowd starts to chant...*

Crowd: Statmac!! Statmac!! Statmac!! Statmac!!

*The All-Americans, CPReborn and WrightTime, and The Player enter the ring and join in on the celebrations. Kane rolls out of the ring then he and the rest of the lumberjacks move to the entrance ramp and eventually exit the arena. The celebrations still continue in the ring*

The segment ends and RAW goes off the air of the night

StaticKornSlipX
OOC: I really...REALLY hate to do this....but in order to keep the build up for my main event match with JandS at Night of Champions and to help keep my story intact, I would like to let the world know that I was not involved in this promo tonight, and I mean no disrespect Stat.
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

* Theme hits for a house show as I enter down to the ring-

To a massive pop, being that we're in Quebec with a massive French- Canadian Population*

*As I enter with my title in hand, and what appears to be some French chapstick, some speakers for surround sound. A bottle of wine, and some cheese

french-wine-1852.jpg

As the Crowd chants for me, in their native tounge. Chanting out QUI! QUI! QUI! QUI! and "French Sensation *Clap clap clap clap clap * French Sensation*

Me- Yeah take that Daniel Bryan, we're in MY House tonight. bonsoir madames a mosielles! *Crowd cheers loudly* See normally in the US they would boo for that. Can you believe it? Whether its because they are too stupid.

Or just not cultured enough is still up in the air! but they don't matter. YOU people matter tonight. I finally am in front of a crowd, MY crowd that I can say I like. No I love! because day in and day out. Even if you haven't gone to what they call the good ol us of A. It isn't hard to imagine why nobody likes it

Just watch television or pay attention to media! looking around, alot of them are far, unshowered, bad-teeth, bad-breath, pimple faced, thick glasses wearing slobs that wear the first thing they see on the floor of their bedroom which is probably a very old, stained, torn up mickey mouse sweat shirt and sweat pants with an elastic waist to fit their fat, disgusting guts as they fill them up with their twinkies and cupcakes and slippers that they got for christmas 10 years ago. those idiots cant even do one pushup,

i can do 346. those people make me absolutly sick. i hope i never have to cross paths with any of them evvvvveeeeer again! after being here just imagine. Going from this country back there is like from heaven to some other world full of poverty, delusion and terrible food.

Crowd cheering and chanting alot with me QUI QUI QUI! and anti US chants. But forget them! WE don't need them! I am here to entertain MY people tonight! Since I am the reason you are here to see me. Just by looking out at this sea of eager, faces. I can already tell all of you are intelligent, sophisticated, cultured, honest, clean, fit, and beautiful people. When I entered this arena I smelled roses, I smelled stuff like amazing fragrance, and money not the usual toilet smell I smell in american arenas.

You all know, there is one thing that is known for in French culture as being better than anywhere else in the world. We are the country of love! the culture of love! the language of love Lon est bien faible quand est amoureu! So for my people! I've brought a song! But see I need all of my admirateurs in the crowd tonight to help me out a bit!

And this song, is one of the most well know songs in the whole world! worldwide famous!

this is the symbol, of just how the french. Are the symbol of love and romance!

*Takes guitar out, and begins strumming it and singing along as the song plays

mourir

Now, for the next part. I'd like all the fellas in the audiences to night to stand up. I want you to find the most lovely lady in your eye sight and I want you to kiss her like you never have before. its 2012! come on now fellas, there's some really lovely ladies up in here tonight! and I know you guys aren't gonna let them away. *As some take the chance, some kiss some women, a few others shy away. some get slapped, but some actually get kissed*

*As I walk around the crowd barricade with my guitar. and I find a woman in the crowd. An attractive brunette girl as I signal her to come into the ring and she steps over the barricade and I lead her into the ring

As she sips some of the wine-

Now then, you see. I am the symbol of class, culture and the international symbol of a man who treats his country to royalty! tonight I do this for all of you! And now my question is. Should I lay my lips upon this mademosielle? Crowd* QUI QUI QUI QUI! and "Le francais est lhomme!!"

*As I slowly bring her in closer to me, for a French kiss- and the crowd nearly erupts! in cheers! of both QUI and Sensation!

and for those of you who brought statues of me you hand carved and placed outside the arena. You are MY people. And whenever WOTU tours, I will ALWAYS entertain you with the superiority you deserve. A country full of royalty and bred from the blood of kings, in flows through our veins.

And I will NEVER let my people settle for anything less than world class shows. For now I leave you, but no matter what. I will never leave you forever! au revoir for now!

*As I exit and the segment ends*

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 killerband55
OOC: nice promo French
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 StaticKornSlipX

OOC: I really...REALLY hate to do this....but in order to keep the build up for my main event match with JandS at Night of Champions and to help keep my story intact, I would like to let the world know that I was not involved in this promo tonight, and I mean no disrespect Stat. CpReborn
OOC: aw-shucks...I thought my promo preserved your storyline and had little impact on it...you and JandSman were simply lumberjacks - nothing more nothing less. Would you like me to cut you from the promo then?

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#423 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

*** The Following is a Segment for Impact night*

*Passing by none other than Candice Michelle in the backstage corridor* I walk directly pass her on purpose wiithout saying a word, while she grabs me by the collar*

Crowd upon seeing Candice- WOoooooooooooooooooo! Yeaaah!!!! *Cheers errupt

Candice : Did you forget to call me?

Me: Oh no! Never that! I've just been training like crazy. See on Monday its official, I'm flying off to Japan to do promotional work. And I got the go ahead. The Icon takes on Masahiro chono. Three falls to a finish. And its like I said, after that.... who knows but I am not stopping until I've checked off everything on my list. Dean Malenko, Tama Tonga, Sasa Keel, Eddie Kingston, Colt cabana, Kota Ibushi, Generico. ALL of them are on my check list. And my career will never be complete until i can say I wrestled every one of them. And after that whose to say. Maybe I'll wrestle a broom, maybe I'll bust ol' moppy out and put on a highlight reel match. Hell I really don't know. But I called myself the paradox for a reason

Candice Well, thats all well and good... and you take on Masahiro Chono this Monday? I'm going with you. Let me cheer you on. But tonight we've got to focus on our own match. We've got Antonio Cesaro and Aksana in that ring a little later and they've been talking some mad trash

Icon: Aksana? isn't that the girl who used to want to "entertainment" everbody? with the sexual lust for dudes in there 60s with a penchant for tag matches?

Candice Michelle: *Laughs a bit* That'd be the one! Incredibly tacky sexual puns and all

Icon: And an invisible saxaphone player, whatver happened to that dude anyway?

Candice Michelle: He got future endeavored.... *Frowns*

Me: Damn, that dude could've been a someone in a few years of this company....

Candice Michelle: And this Sunday I wanna be in your corner. Wanna see some "Icon-ites" going wild up close and personal while you drop it in on those boys.

Me: Yeah this sunday, Me and Metal are gonna take step 1 to saving the tag divison like I talked about. And maybe a Candy Wrapper or two may just pop up?

Candice : Oh yeah! We must ask ourselves! whose to say what could happen!

Me: Never know right, All of the women are crazy here anyways. Its just awesome having you join me. knowing that you are the sane one of them. The fly one too!

Candice: Fly? Yes definitely! Sane? maaaaybe. But for now, on Smackdown I've got an idea. And I think you're gonna love it

Me: Do tell! *As we spot a WOTU Reporter approaching, but shoo him away. * And the segment ends

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 killerband55
OOC: nice promo Icon
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following took place some time on Monday Night Raw:

*The tron kicks on and rolls a video of Spideynerd in bed at his home. He is wearing the bandages over his face again, and Ali Chino is at his bed side. The WOTU Championship is mounted above his bed, and after a moment of no speaking, Spidey finally breaks the silence*

Spidey: You know, I just don't get it... I show the fans that I really can't compete, and the hospital freaks out. They fix me up, then send me home, not even sending a nurse to check up on me!

Ali: Well, you do have me to take care of you.

Spidey: That's true, and if I didn't have you, I'd probably sue that hospital for everything it was worth, which likely isn't much. I wish this accident had never happened! I could squash JandSman and CpReborn like the bugs they are, but instead I'm forced to watch the match from my bed! The worst part is one of them will be calling themselves the WOTU Champion!

Ali: That was all your decision though...

Spidey: Yeah, and that's only because that no good, dirty rotten, pig stealing, loser of a man, JandSman called me a coward... And I am NOT a coward!

Ali: You could always just go against the doctor's wishes and fight any ways.

Spidey: I could, yes, but I can't. I haven't trained, and would easily lose the WOTU Championship.

Ali: The title you didn't even want in the first place?

Spidey: Yes, that title... To be honest I still don't want it, but I'm not just going to give it up.

Ali: What are you going to do about it then?

Spidey: I have to sit this PPV out Ali, if I don't I could risk even more damage to my face, and you don't want that, do you?

Ali: Can it get any worse?

Spidey: Good point... But the fact of the matter is it's already scarred pretty bad, and going out there too early could cause more harm then good. I could go out there, JandSman could rip my mask off, and beat the living crap out of me, and leave me bleeding to death.

Ali: Do you really think that will happen?

Spidey: Yes, yes I do.

Ali: Stop making excuses, puddin. I should have said this from the get go, but you need to go out there and fight on Sunday.

Spidey: I would if I could Ali, but I just can't!

*Neither of them talk for what feels like minutes, but in reality it is only a good thirty seconds or so*

Spidey: I have an idea!

Ali: What is it?

Spidey: We call the doctor and get him to fix everything.

Ali: But the doctors did fix you up the best they could, then kicked you out.

Spidey: No, not "doctors" THE doctor!

Ali: You have got to be kidding me... Did you bump your head?

Spidey: No I didn't, but trust me on this the doctor is the only way I can compete on Sunday.

Ali: Alright, I'll play along... But how would we get a hold of him?

Spidey: I got a hold of him once before while in the GWF, he didn't seem like his normal self though, and he kept calling himself "Matt Smith"... Which is close enough to "John Smith" the name he typically goes by.

Ali: Maybe Matt Smith is the name of the actor who plays the doctor.

Spidey: Nonsense! The doctor is real, everyone knows that! Well, they don't, but that's only because he is so good at what he does!

Ali: Yeah, that's got to be it... Actually, you know what, I can't play along any more... Spidey, the doctor isn't real, he is a fictional character. As your former therapist, and your current wife, this is kind of worrying me.

Spidey: Ali, I assure you I am not crazy when it comes to the doctor. There are things about this universe that not everyone knows... You just have to trust me.

Ali: Okay fine, I trust you.

*Just then, a sound is heard, and suddenly a blue police box appears in the room Spidey is in*

Spidey: He's here! He must have heard me thinking about him!

Ali: But... This... It isn't... I...

Spidey: Quite Ali, the TARDIS is beautiful isn't it?

Ali: I... I don't know what's real and what isn't any more...

*The doors to the TARDIS opens, and out steps the doctor*

Doctor: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Nerd!

Spidey: Thanks for coming doctor! It's so good to see you again. The TARDIS is looking just as good as ever.

Doctor: I know! Say, what happened to your face Spidey?

Spidey: It's a long story, probably best if I explain it on the way. We have to go back two weeks to the day this happened to me.

Doctor: I don't know about that, you can't interact with a past or future version of you, it makes everything go timey whimey.

Spidey: But this is important Doctor! I won't even talk to past me, my wife Ali can do the talking.

Ali: How are we going to get past me out of your office? Because if I remember right, we spent all day in your office that day.

Spidey: Any idea's Doctor?

Doctor: Well, I still don't know what's going on, but I think I have a way to get present day Ali into a conversation with past Spidey.

Spidey: Sounds good to me!

*Spidey gets out of the bed, and makes his way to the TARDIS. He heads, in and turns around to see Ali and the Doctor looking at him dumbfounded*

Spidey: Allons-y guys!

Doctor: I can't believe I use to say that... Well, the previous me said it, but it was still me and...

*Ali grabs the Doctor*

Ali: Come on Doctor... I never thought I'd be saying this, but we have to go back in time to prevent the birth of the Extremists.

*The Doctor gives Ali a weird look, as she pulls him into the TARDIS. Spidey closes the doors after Ali and the Doctor get aboard, and then the TARDIS starts making noise again before disappearing. The video feed ends there* 

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 gamerguy456

*segment for smackdown*

*gamer and eve are looking at the newest issue of wotu magazine*

Eve: wow whats the point of this best duo in wotu everyone knows you and I are the best

Gamer: ofcourse we are and there is nothing anyone can do about it

*player and taryn terell show up*

player: excuse me did you say best duo that goes to the two of us

taryn: thats right so why dont you two go play house somewhere

Gamer: well you wont be laughing when i take the belt from this loser over here

player: you wish your gonna be eating crowd after i retain my x-division title

jedi: did someone say best duo thats beth and I right beth ?

Beth: thats right jedi we have been a duo for a while now unlike these people

*natalya pops out of nowhere*

natalya: did someone say best duo ?

Eve: where the hell did you come from ??

natalya: i rushed here oh by the way *hands eve her insurance card*

Gamer: why did you give her your insurance card ???

Natalya: like i said i rushed here and my suv hit her lexus my suv is fine but her lexus is totally destroyed

Eve: you did what ??

*metal shows up*

metal: yup oh man you shouldve seen it she hit that car hard i would say total damage

*eve double facepalms*

eve: o...m...g

natalya: by the way i left my keys in my car so i smashed your window with a brick and grabbed tools to get my keys i hope you dont mind

*eve's eye twitches*

Eve:....

Gamer: OH NO NO NO NOT ANOTHER CRAZY ONE

Eve: dont worry..im fine

metal: so yeah natalya and i are the best duo

natalya: totally

Gamer: yeah right you havent won a match in forever

beth: yeah natty

Natalya: well do any of you have a masters degree in badassery ??? *pulls out a master degree from her locker*...i dont think so

taryn: is everyone here nuts ???

player: yes especially ke-

*kelly kelly shows up*

K2: BEST DUO HAH PLEASE...YEAH...i dont have anyone....for now

*joecmark shows up*

joe: if my wife wasnt dragged to hell we wouldve won that poll easily

natalya: lol i like that movie

jedi: uh huh thats nice so yeah beth and I are the best

*french and superpinkgirl appear*

french: hah we are the best i mean we are sophisticated and we are not nut jobs like all of you

superpink: thats right our heads are screwed on

*layla shows up*

layla: TMAC AND I ARE THE BEST DUO..EVER

Gamer: wheres tmac ???

layla: on a small trip but he will be back after all we are the best he is a future champ and im the divas champ

K2: layla did i give you permission to speak ??

layla: no

K2: then shut your mouth

layla:yes maam

natalya: lol she owns you

layla: no she doesnt none of you do IM THE DIVAS CHAMP I DEMAND RESPECT I HAVE A NEW FINISHER WHERE I KICK YOUR HEAD OFF I CALL IT THE LAYOUT

beth: lame

icon: wow we have alot of couples here man if only killer and brie were here..oh well everyone you all know candice

candice: hello everyone

icon: and we are the best duo because well..we kick ass

Gamer: no eve and i are

eve: thats right everyone shut up

natalya: biggesthoeinwotusayswhat

eve: what ?

natalya: :lol:

Eve: STOP THAT

natalya: what are you gonna do roll me up for a win ??

jedi: beth and i are the best and you all know it

metal: no we dont because thats not true

joe: im leaving

french: everyone here is nuts

player: yeah lets go taryn things are getting crazy

icon: hey i wanna argue too

candice: yeah what about us

K2: you just met

Eve: what about you your on your own right now

K2: but im not layla

layla: hey

*alichino shows up*

alichino: Mr. S says that since we are the bosses we are automatically number 1 now please shut up its time for his next therapy session

*alichino leaves*

natalya: HACKS I CALL HACKS DAMMIT LAYLA THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

layla: why are you 4 mean to me ???

jedi: remember laycool ???

beth: did you think we would forget that ???

kelly: you made fun of me

Eve: and me

beth: and me

natalya: and me

icon: and me

*the dvas stare at icon*

icon: what ?

layla: YOU ALL DESERVED IT EVE IS A HOESKI KELLY KELLY SUCKS AND BETH AND NATALYA ARE STUPID I DEMAND RESPECT IM NOT LIKE NATALYA IM ACTUALLY IN WWE 13

everyone else: OHHHHHHH

metal: OH SHE JUST TORCHED YOUR ASS

natalya:........*punches layla in the stomach*

laya: THAT....HURTS...SO..BAD

*kelly kelly slaps layla*

*eve throws her into a door*

*beth phoenix clothlines her*

icon: wow so thats whats become of her poor thing

*icon leaves*

*candice follows*

*gamer grabs eve and they leave*

*beth grabs jediknight and leaves*

jedi: wait im suppose to do that

beth: not in the mood

jedi: ok

*metal and natalya leave*

*kelly kelly stares at layla as she slowly gets up*

K2: go get me some lunch

layla: tmacs gonna be so mad at what you all just did to me

K2: LUNCH NOW

layla: yes maam

*layla leaves*

*kelly kelly sees a familiar person walk by*

K2: about time you showed up now then lets have lunch and discuss things

*segment ends as the caera zooms on the magazine page stating that it was a 3 way tie in the poll between gamer and eve,metal and natalya, joe and aj*

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 gamerguy456
OOC: a little humor for you all i hope
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 TheNewEraIcon

OOC- Very nice promo Gamer, lol poor layla :lol:

Theplayer8505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#429 Theplayer8505
Member since 2011 • 2533 Posts

OOC: Nice Promo Gamer. :)

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 killerband55
OOC: nice promo Gamerguy
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 StaticKornSlipX
OOC: Awesome promos!! Spideynerd goes back in time, Icon gets a valet, and Gamerguy creates some soap opera drama :P
TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 TheNewEraIcon

OOC: Awesome promos!! Spideynerd goes back in time, Icon gets a valet, and Gamerguy creates some soap opera drama :PStaticKornSlipX

OOC- Thank ya, and do you wanna have 1 last promo together for Smackdown to hype up the match for NOC?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 killerband55

Only 3 days and counting until I face @Jediknight at #WWENOC one-on-one #ItWillBeAVeryGoodMatch

Killerband Twitter

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 jediknight52501
@Killer, i will see you at @NOC. as far as the future holds, that is up to the GM. Killer, i got you on my mind this weekend.Jedi Knight Twitter
OOC: i was going to do a Promo tonight but i had some family issues that came up.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 CpReborn
*Smackdown was coming to it's conclusion as it returned from one final commercial break.* Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown! Coming up next, our main event, which will see French and SuperPink take on JandSman's Night of Champions opponent for the interm WOTU Championship, Cpman, and his girl friend, WrightTime! - Josh: Yeah Cole, and you know JandS is gonna be sitting back, hoping that French and Pink can do as much damage to Cpman as possible! Did you know that they were making fun of Cpman for not being around for the end of Raw on Monday? Cole: Yeah! That is terrible of them, as we all know that Cpman sent out a a text that said he was gonna be with Jerry Lawler at the hospital for the rest of the night! Get Well Jerry! - *"Clocks" by Coldplay hits as Cpman and WrightTime step out from the back, gaining cheers from the fans. The two head down the ramp and enter the ring, embracing some cheers and very limited jeers. Suddenly, French's music hits as he and SuperPinkGirl come out from the back. They head down the ramp and also get in the ring. French and Cpman go onto the apron as it appears as though the ladies will be starting this one off.* Cpman and WrightTime vs. SuperPinkGirl and French Dynasty WrightTime and SuperPink lock up and WrightTime quickly gets the upperhand by putting Pink in a side headlock. Wright then runs forward, and plants Superpink with a running Bulldog! She then gets down and goes for a pin, but Pink quickly kicks out. Wright then stands, and starts to deliver kick after kick to the downed Pink, and that leads to French attempting to enter the ring. While the ref is holding him back, Wright gets down and lifts Pink up, but Pink quickly grabs a huge handful of WrightTime's hair and pulls her down to the ground, face-first! The ref quickly turned around just as Pink went for the pin, but Wright kicked out at 2 and a half! Pink then dragged Wright by the leg and pulled her over to her corner, where she tagged in French. He then entered the ring, and started to circle Wright, and then quickly lifted her to her feet. The fans booed as French quickly threw her back onto the ground, much like a school yard bully does with a weaker kid on the playground. As he lifted up Wright to do it again, she managed to counter it, and slap him across the face. French then quickly wiped his face and looked at Wright, nodding slightly as if to say..."Nice Hit!"...WrightTime, fearful of what French might try next, quickly kicked him in the shin, and that smile and arrogance just disappeared from French as he cursed in French and grabbed his shin. Wright then quickly ran to her corner, and slapped her boy friend on the forearm, thus tagging him in. Cpman quickly got in, and ran at French, delivering a hard clothesline to him. French then quickly got up as Cpman turned, and delivered another hard clothesline! French then got up for a third time, and went for a clothesline of his own, but Cpman ducked under that one, and quickly grabbed French, hitting him with a protobomb! The fans then began to cheer very loudly as they realized what Cpman was about to do. Cpman smiled around, and quickly threw his hand up into the air, and he started to say "You Can't See M-"...Until he was interrupted! Suddenly, JandSman and Paul Heyman come out with Twist, and JandS yells at Twist to get down to the ring. Twist dashes down to the ring, and quickly slides in, and begins to brawl with Cpman! The ref quickly calls for the bell, and gets out of the ring while the brawl ensues! Winners by way of DQ: Cpman and WrightTime *Twist and French are both up now as they target Cpman and take him down easily. They start to beat down on him, and WrightTime enters the ring to try and even things up, but she is quickly speared out of no where by Pink, and it look's like the spear did some serious damage! JandS and Paul then head down to the ring and enter it, and Paul is quickly given a microphone.* Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my client...JandSman....has decided that he does not want to participate in the Interim WOTU Championship this weekend against Cpman. *The fans began to cheer as it appears as though Cpman's opponent has just forfeited! However, when the next thing that Paul said shut them up.* Paul Heyman: That's why we are going to give JandSman a new opponent here tonight! Seeing as how Spideynerd nor Ali Chino are nowhere to be found, and Spideynerd made the mistake of firing Zack Ryder, I am going to take over here tonight. So, if Cpman is somehow unable to compete this weekend at Night of Champions, then I will allow JandSman to pick his new opponent! So, with tha-...Oh wait! What was that? *Paul turns around and looks around for nothing, and when he does that, JandS just nods as he instructs Twist to hit Cpman with his finisher. It connects, and then French brings him up and hits him with his finisher. The fans boo very hard as a smirk comes upon Paul Heyman's face while he looks off into the distance, still not looking for anything. Finally, JandS grabs Cpman and puts him on his shoulders. He then looks around at the fans, and he hits Cpman with the Attitude Adjustment! Paul then suddenly turns around, and then looks down at the beaten Cpman.* Paul Heyman: Oh My God! What happened?! Ref's! We need Ref's out here now! How could this have happened?! JandSman, did you see anything at all? *JandS looks very innocent and shakes his head, saying "Nope".* Paul Heyman: Well...this is very unfortunate! JandSman, I guess Cpman wont be able to compete this weekend in the main event of Night of Champions! That would mean that you have to choose your new opponent. Who will it be? *JandSman quickly takes the microphone from Paul Heyman, and he looks up into the sky, pretending to ponder the question. Twist, Pink, and French all laugh as JandSman puts a hand on Paul's shoulder.* JandSman: After taking some serious time to think about it...I made my choice! Ladies and Gentlemen, at Night of Champions, it will be a match for the Interim WOTU Championship.....and it will be contested between myself...and......WRIGHTTIME! *The fans instantly boo JandSman's choice! Paul merely laughs, and takes the microphone back from JandS as refs come out with stretchers for both the injured Cpman and the hurting WrigntTime.* Paul Heyman: There you have it folks! JandSman vs. WrightTime at Night of Champions! Who knows who will win this battle of behemoths of the ring! Make sure you tune into Night of Champions, live from Boston, on Sunday night! *Paul, Jandsman, Pink, French, and Twist all stand over Cpman as the refs check on him and laugh, as the end of show logo hits the screen, and Smackdown! ends.*
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 CpReborn
We are being told that tomorrow at 6 eastern, we will be told if Cpman is able to compete at Night of Champions or not. Doctors say that he is very lucky, because his condition could be much worse. Cpman's good friend, Jerry "The King" Lawler, who most know suffered a heart attack on this past Monday Night Raw, sent out a tweet telling Cpman to get well, and whoops JandSman's "Ass". As of right now, with no sign of Spideynerd or Ali Chino to be found, Paul Heyman has taken over as the General Manager of the WOTU, and has indeed made WrightTime vs. JandSman for the Interim WOTU championship official.WOTU Website
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 killerband55
OOC: very good promo CP
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 CpReborn
OOC: very good promo CPkillerband55
OOC: Thanks dude.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 killerband55

1 more day left to go until I face @Jediknight one-on-one at #WWENOC #WeAreGoingToBlowTheRoofOffTheArena

Killerband Twitter

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 TheNewEraIcon

OOC- Just a little build to tomorrows match-

*Smackdown returns from a commercial break with Metal and I in the ring along side Candice Michelle and Natalya- celebrating on "The Icon's spotlight" just living it up and having a good time

Me: Thats right, its the time again. The Icon's Spotlight makes its return! uncensored, uncut, bigger, badder. YES! The Icon's Spotlight is back! hotter than a 2 dollar pistol, tighter than a 10 day drunk. THE only talk show in the WOTU is coming at you live. Now before we get right down to it, I wanna say just one thing. Its no surprise whats been going on in the WOTU lately. The tag division has fallen by the wayside.

Now we've got French eating his "imported" cheeses in front of everyone and saying that makes him better than them. Better? really? for cheese that you need a saw to cut into, reak up the room. And quite are tasteless and dry as hell, you sure spend enough time talking about your fine quality of life.

And then we've got Superpink girl, who with her counterfeit gucci purses and designer shoes.... that French got for her for the massive sum of about $10 at a swap meet. she fits the paternship to French perfectly. They are absolutely one in the same! and theres not a moment you wont see those two walking around and not turning their noses up in the air at something?

French wanted green skittles instead of red? woops! there he goes! turning his nose up. Pink's baggage delivery guy left her suitcase on the bagge check belt? probably on purpose by the way. Woops, there goes French and Pink turning their noses up at the world and threatening a law suit. Bottom line is they are 2 of the snobbiest people that have ever set foot in the WOTU. And now they've got the titles.

Which is all well and good don't get me wrong! they party and have a good time, made the TMZ headlines with Snooki and Megan Fox. Thats all well and great for them, they've probably got massive tabs and DUI court date collections but thats not my concern. My concern is those titles. The titles which have taken a back seat recently.

And to be honest, that bothers me. They deserve the spotlight, those tag titles are the ones that me and my partner, my friend once held. And maybe its just me jumping the gun. But ever since Los Icons has reunited and those tag titles haven't been around our waists.

Its felt like something has been missing. Now together they call themselves "Crem De La Crem" And thanks to Rosetta Stone I've been able to figure out that translate exactly to "The Cream of the Crop".... Yes that is there name. Now that in Samoan would be... alelos! *Grins a bit* as the crowd pops* And Metal can no longer keep a straight face*

Metal: For those who don't have your pocket dictionary handy. He just called them the bastards, and the bastards they are! to get serious for a moment Los Icons wants the tag titles and like Icon was saying. We want to do it for you people.

Long ago when had the titles there was all kinds of controversey around it but now to be honest. We want to be the fighting champions, those champions who show up and simply are the highlight reel of fast paced, jaw dropping and pulse pounding action! thats the way it should be. Thats why when we face Statmac in just 2 days that is what its going to be about. None of these "A list celebrity friends" or cheeses and wines. but about making something great once again!

Me: So Statmac, we say may the better tag team win come Sunday. If nothing else lets go out and steal the show, lets show the world just why tag team wrestling deserves to be put back on the map.

We are going to be bringing out A game, and I hope that you two will be bringing yours. Just remember one thing, It only takes 3 seconds for a winner to be announced.and the scorpion death drop sure can pop up in alot less than that amount of time... so a word to the wise, fellas.... just don't blink *Grins and the crowd pops again-

Metal: We've yet to come up with a badass catchphrase but worry not because upon winning the titles that will be mandatory! every super hero no matter who they were had a badass catchphrase. * Thinks for a moment* Its clobberin time?

Me: Nah Punk does it....

Metal: I've got it... Sweet Christmas!..... *Looking to me and the crowd for approval*

Me: Ehhh.... maybe... sorta.... ehhh I dunno

Metal: Our Spidey Senses are tingling? * Again glances over*

Me: Man Spidey would hit us with 5 "Wellness Violations" a piece and we'd never ever be back here. I know though, it'd be perfect! ahhh if only, if only!

Metal * Thinking for a moment* I got it D'oh!? its short, and to the point

Me: Hmmm... I like it! lets give it a shot!

*Both me and Metal and the same time: D'oh! (Ala Homer Simpson style)

Me: Its classy but it just lacks that flair, you know that uumph to it

Metal: Wait! wait now i KNOW I've got it! By the Hoary Hosts of hoggoth!!!"

Me: That may... just work!

*Suddenly Johhny Curtis's theme song hits and he comes out

Johnny Curtis: I am so sick of this! you two joking around! like everything is right in the world like teams like me and my partner Michael Mcgillcutty get passed over time to time. Well we're SICK and tired of getting passed up like jokes. While you two hog the spotlight

Me to Metal: isn't his partner the dude who cut that genesis of mcgillicutty promo

Metal: My word! I think it is!

Me: Well let me respond to you Johnny in a way your partner is real familiar with..... This right here is the moment..... the moment..... this moment... starting now... this moment in the moment of time... at this second....... this exact second.... this moment..... this right here.... is the moment of Los Icons..... moment on the mic..... now.... you interrupting the moment.... of right now..... right here....... at this very moment..... is not a very smart..... thing to do in this moment..... So waddle on up the ramp. You creep me out brudda. Ps though this is the genesis of Los Icons and no you are not invited

Metal: Hit the road jack!

*Johnny Curtis instead gets in the ring* And tries poking Metal-

Me: Hey Johnny see that girl in the crowd? shes totally eying you man

*As Johnny Curtis goes to look, and Metal hits his La Luna sault on Johnny Curtis as the crowd goes wild*

Me: I guess we can all agree it slipped right? *Loud cheers* And welp.... pardon my reach! *As I hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Johnny Curtis*

-As Metal and I pose on the turnbuckles signalign we want the titles-

* a very weak Johnny Curtis limps his way up the stage and to the back

*only for Static and Tmac to come out and stand at the top of the entrance ramp- Staring at Johnny Curtis walking by-

As Tmac suddenly hits a Back Breaker on Curtis *Crowd popping widly again*

*As Static takes in the moment, looks around at the crowd staring out at them. Before we Tmac setting Johnny Curtis up as Static hits a thunderous Sweet Chin music that nearly takes Johnny boy's head off- Crowd still going wild-

Static: We heard you guys and we've got to say you two talk a good game for sure, but just one thing to remember.... anything you guys can do? we can do better! *As Static lifts up Johnny curtis and hits him with a sweet chin music a second time! sending him off the top part of the ramp*

*As an intense staredown between the two teams commences, with both signaling they want the belts. and the segment comes to a close*

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
No matter who wins at NOC, either @Jands or @CPman, I hope one of them beats Spidey, because then I WILL, cash in my MITB briecase when the time is right#WatchOut Shoe Crap Twitter
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#442 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
hey if TwistofFate doesn't have an opponent, i'll gladly challenge him
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#443 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

hey if TwistofFate doesn't have an opponent, i'll gladly challenge him
Big_Evil666

My opponent is currently a mystery. 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

The following video played during impact wrestling:

*The titantron kicks on, and a video starts playing. The video picks up with Present Ali Chino sneaking behind Past Ali Chino. Present Ali Chino has her mallet, and smacks Past Ali Chino over the head with it. She then drags Past Ali Chino into a storage closet, and blocks the door with a random chair she finds. Ali Chino then heads into Past Spidey's office*

Past Spidey: Oh there you are Ali, I've been looking all over for you!

Present Ali: I had to whack someone...

Past Spidey: Alright, so tonight we announce who I'm going to face for the WOTU Championship at Night of Champions.

Present Ali: About that...

Past Spidey: What about it? Picking JandSman is a GREAT idea. It's something no one will see coming. Then having TwistofFate face off agianst CpReborn with the winner becoming #1 Contender for Hell in a Cell, it's just brilliant!

Present Ali: JandSman and TwistofFate are working together!

Past Spidey: Wait, what? What do you mean?

Present Ali: A couple weeks ago you... I mean I over heard JandSman talking to TwistofFate about something called "Extremists".

Past Spidey: So JandSman wants to pull one over on me huh? He probably wants to form a stable and attack me to get me to agree on facing him at Night of Champions. Well two can play at his game!

Present Ali: What do you mean?

Past Spidey: I'm going to lay down and let JandSman's plan go down. IF this "Extremists" thing is even a thing. Maybe he'll even injure me and I'll be forced to prove to him that attacking people to get what you want does nothing!

Present Ali: But you do get injured, badly!

Past Spidey: Hm, what was that?

Present Ali: I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm from the future.

Past Spidey: That's crazy talk, you can't be from the future, unless... No, I'd only reveal the secrets of the Doctor to you if it was something huge. My face gets scarred for life, doesn't it?

Present Ali: I can't say...

Past Spidey: I can prevent this all from happening! I can stop JandSman's attack, and I can save my career.

Present Ali: Your career isn't over, you just won't be able to compete at Night of Champions.

Past Spidey: That's all? Hmm... Then why would I call the Doctor? Oh, I get it. I did it for you, Ali.

Present Ali: What? You do know you are very confusing, right?

Past Spidey: Oh I know, but you see, if I know myself as well as I do, I'm guessing I set this whole thing up to help you realize why I let the attack go down.

Present Ali: You did let the attack go down. You realized it was going to be an "Expect the Unexpected" moment, and you took the beating.

Past Spidey: Then I did it for you, and not only that, but for us Ali. I love you, and I always will. What we have is special. If I had to take a beat down, and risk my dashing good looks, then so be it. I have to go out there tonight and do it all over again.

Present Ali: But, you will never look the same!

Past Spidey: I don't care Ali, I have to do it otherwise things will change because history changed. Just trust future me, he knows what he is doing, regardless of how crazy he sounds. Oh, and tell the Doctor that I know nothing about the future, he wouldn't like you filling me in on what will go down tonight. I have to change my plans, and I have some good idea's, but I'm sure spending time in the hospital will help me think as well.

Present Ali: Fine... I'll trust you, and future you, because I do love you as well.

Past Spidey: Good, now get out of here before the Doctor wonders what is going on.

*Ali stares at Past Spidey, gazing at his face, before walking out and running towards the TARDIS. Ali runs into Present Spidey, who is standing outside of the TARDIS*

Spidey: So, how did it go?

Ali: I think you know.

Spidey: Yeah, I do... I hope you aren't mad.

Ali: I'm not, I get why you did what you had to do.

Spidey: Let's not tell the Doctor about this, alright?

*Just then, the doors to the TARDIS open up, and the Doctor is standing right there*

Doctor: Tell me what?

Ali: Oh nothing... Just that I couldn't convince Spidey to not trust JandSman, everything is going to happen the same why it did before.

Doctor: Well, I guess that's for the best...

Ali: Say, I like your bowtie.

Doctor: I know! Bowtie's are cool.

*Ali laughs, as they all jump into the TARDIS and heads off as the video ends* 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#445 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts

*We see Metal and Icon looking into the mirror at the arena*

Metal: Tonight mi amigo, tonight we shall return for the first time in many months. Tonight at Night of Champions, it's time that the world sees the reunion of my of the best tag teams in the business. Los Icons make a return tonight against two people that have been in the business before. But the only thing I'm worried about is if they can handle us right now. Sure, it's been a while since I've talked and that's only because me and my best friend here, we have been talking about what we are going to do in the ring tonight. As the months pass us by, we have grew old and we do have some rust but any team will get that in their lifetime.

We are nothing going out there to make friends but rather, we are out there for our fans, the ones that have always wanted Los Icons to return and win the titles but tonight, tonight is the return of a team that no one knew was possible. I'm just saying, towards everyone in the back that didn't like us before, we are back! And I promise, sometime by the end of the year, Los Icons will win the gold again because we are that damn good at what we do and this is our chance to prove that this team and live and breathe again! Together, me and Icon have held the gold enough times to get us to the moon, now we are going to win again so we can get back down from it!!!

Icon: THere's a good saying that action speak louder then words. And you know what, it's time for Los Icons to bring the action to the fans that always wanted this to happen. We hope to send a powerful message tonight and that is that we want to be the next contenders for the tag team championships. I think it's time that we earned those titles with fairness and not like how it happened last time. We are going to repeat history but now, it is time for us to rewrite it!!!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 killerband55
sending my pics in via TV.com to Spidey since the GS PM system is still down right now
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
Since Hockey is MIA, just go ahead and set me up with anyone who is open, I guess. Did Joe get his picks in?
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

Since Hockey is MIA, just go ahead and set me up with anyone who is open, I guess. Did Joe get his picks in?Crulex1369

I did at with not a minute to spare.