WOTU RT Presents: WWE Night of Champions RT Build Up Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

scaled.php?server=845&filename=wotubanne

John Cena VS. Jack Swagger

#1 Contender Match for the WOTU Championship

JandSman vs. CpReborn

Undertaker VS. Dashing Cody Rhodes

WOTU Intercontinental Championship

Crulex (C) vs. Joemcmark

Tommy Dreamer VS. AJ_Styles_CutOut_Jess-x_2.jpg VS. Chris Jericho

WOTU X-Division Championship

ThePlayer (C) vs. Crusader vs. Gamerguy

Drew McIntyreTrish
VS.
Dashing Cody RhodesThe Miz
VS.
UndertakerChristian

WOTU Tag Team Championship

FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl (C) vs. Joemcmark and Shoe_Crap vs. Crulex and Hockeydude

Killerband  VS. Jedi

Killerband vs. Jediknight

Rey MysterioIcon
VS.
HBKBret Hart

Los Icons (FullmetalWWant and TheNewEraIcon) vs. Statmac (StaticKornSlipX and Tmaclabi) 

Daniel Bryan VS. :question:

TwistofFate vs. ???

Triple H VS. Ezekiel Jackson

Legenkiller vs. DCSchark

*More TBA*

Current Roundtable Champions:

WOTU Champion: Spideynerd scaled.php?server=24&filename=wotuchampt

WOTU Intercontinental Champion: Crulex scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotuiccha

WOTU X-Division Champion: ThePlayer scaled.php?server=89&filename=wotuxdivis

WOTU Tag Team Champions: FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotutagte

WOTU Championship MITB Winner: Shoe_Crap

WOTU Intercontinental Championship MITB Winner: 1234Dragonsky 

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 spideynerd3

The Following opens up Monday Night Raw:

*Raw opens up to no opening video, no pyro, and no music. Instead, Spideynerd is standing in the ring behind a podium, with the button sitting on a stand next to him. There are people with camera's all around the ring, it's almost like this is a press confrence of some sort. The fans are making a lot of noise, but they quite down, and Spidey begins to talk*

Spidey: Last Monday I told everyone what was going to happen here tonight. I'm going to press this button sitting right next to me. But what does it do? That's what I'm about to tell you all. However, before I do that, I need to tell a little story. You see, it has been one year and one month since I took over the WOTU. I had big things planned for this place, and things were going great at first, but lately things have gotten out of control. We hold two PPVs a month, usually two weeks a part, but everyone has been focusing on the less important match of the two. I don't blame them, but it has effected the big time feuds, and the fact the little time feuds are getting more attention than the big time feuds really angers me. Yes, I brought the TNA PPVs to this company, so I'm to blame for them... And that's one of the things this button will do, it will get rid of TNA PPVs.

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction to that one, as the people with camera's are seen talking to one another before the main camera cuts back to Spidey*

Spidey: But of course that isn't all this button does. All along I've told you guys what this button does, but no one caught on. This currently is the third cycle of the WOTU. The first cycle was it's birth, the second cycle was the JandSman take over, and finally, the third cycle was me taking over... But this button resets the WOTU, thus bringing in the fourth cycle of the WOTU... WOTU 4.0 if you will. The current champions will keep their titles. The current Money in the Bank holders will keep their briefcases... But that's all that will stay the same from the third WOTU cycle.

*The crowd is again giving mixed reactions to this one, including "What?" and "This is Awesome!" chants*

Spidey: The superstars in the back will have the opportunity to rebuild themselves if they wish. If someone like Killerband wishes to become a good guy again without doing something to signal that, he can do as such. If someone in a current tag team wishes to break away and do something else, they can do that, without even mentioning their former tag team ever existing. In other words, the WOTU is starting fresh. I expect much of the same, but that's just how everyone is. But since we are starting a new, the current WOTU rules will be thrown out the window. Anything can and will go once I press this button. I'm trusting everyone of you in the back to not go over board with relationships, or anything crazy like that. I also want to see people actually focus on building one single feud, and not several mini ones. I don't want to see people go over board with twitter promos either. Don't have a twitter battle, instead, put your thoughts into a promo and call out the person you were addressing on twitter. If you aren't feuding with them, then don't address them. It's just that simple. Now that I've got that out of the way, it's time to press the button.

*Spidey turns to the button, and presses it. The lights go out, and when they come back on, the people with the camera's are gone. The podium and the button are also gone. Spidey still remains in the ring, and replacing the podium and button is a table with a cover over it. Spidey has his signature mic in his right hand and begins to talk*

Spidey: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! It's the beginning of a new era, and with a new era means new Championship belts! First up is the new WOTU Championship, which of course belongs to me.

*Spidey moves the cover over slightly to reveal a brand new WOTU Championship belt, to which he picks up and puts around his waist (scaled.php?server=24&filename=wotuchampt)*

Spidey: Next is a title that belongs to a good friend of mine, Crulex... So Crulex, why don't you come down here? And why don't ThePlayer, FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl get down here as well?

*Crulex, Player, and Hockey head down to the ring, without their previous titles, a little bit confused as to what just happened. They slip into the ring as Spidey moves the cover once more to reveal a new WOTU Intercontinental Championship belt. Crulex picks it up and puts it around his waist (scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotuiccha)*

Spidey: ThePlayer, the next title belt is yours.

*Spidey moves the cover once more to reveal a brand new WOTU X-Division Championship belt. He picks it up and hands it to ThePlayer, who also puts it around his waist (scaled.php?server=89&filename=wotuxdivis)*

Spidey: And last, but not least, the Tag Team Championship belts, who belong to FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl.

*Spidey removes the cover completely and reveals two brand new WOTU Tag Team Championship bellts. FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl pick them up, and put them over their shoulders ( scaled.php?server=341&filename=wotutagte )*

Spidey: Now, while all of us are together, it is time to reveal the official poster for the Night of Champions PPV, where we will all defend our title belts.

*The tron reveals this picture:

scaled.php?server=845&filename=wotubanne*

Spidey: Now that's a poster if I've ever seen one! Stay tuned for the rest of Monday Night Raw, and also be sure to check out Twitter tonight for some interesting information.

*Raw cuts to commercial* 

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
OOC: I'm guessin' we start posting here, right?
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
OOC: I'm guessin' we start posting here, right?Crusader628
OOC: yup
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
[QUOTE="Crusader628"]OOC: I'm guessin' we start posting here, right?hockeydude29

i will wait to do my Promo later.
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Crusader628

August 19th - Summerslam

Chris Jericho VS. AJ_Styles_CutOut_Jess-x_2.jpg

Gamerguy vs. Crusader

-#1 Contenders Match for the X-Division Championship-

*The match is underway, and the two warriors are battling each other. So far, Crusader has been nothing but serious this whole match, as he really packs the punch. Gamerguy trying to be the fan favorite, hooing to feel the vibe from the audience to give him support to survive this match. Gamerguy manages to find a way to break Crusader's offense, and punish Crusader with some offense of his own. As the match continues, it's quite apparent that they're both desperate to win, and to attempt to get their hands on the X-Division Championship.

However, Big Evil's music hits, and both men stop where they are, to stare up at the stage. Seeing Big Evil barge out from the curtains, after had lost his X-Division championship to The Player. Big Evil walks down toward the middle of the ramp, and glares to the two in the ring. He stands there, just watching... waiting. Thus, the two in the ring begin to fight once again. After a few seconds, Gamerguy get's knocked down, and Crusader measures for the Argent Kick. Taunting to the fans, initiating that this match is about to be over. Gamerguy slowly gets on his feet, and boom. Drills Gamerguy with the Argent Kick. Gamerguy is laid out on the canvas, as Crusader goes for the cover. The referee slides, and starts the count. At the count of two, Gamerguy is still motionless, and it appears Crusader is about to win. However, Big Evil had rushed down ring side, reaching inside to grab the referee, and yank him outside the ring. The referee crumbles onto the ring side mat, as Big Evil then proceeds to assault the referee with a big boot while the referee was on his knees. Big Evil starts backing up the ramp, as Crusader was standing up, wondering what happened. Big Evil is heard shouting:*

Big Evil - "IF I CAN'T GET A SHOT, NO ONE CAN!"

*Big Evil is then seen turning around, and running back toward the stage, as Crusader is furious. Crusader lunges out of the ring, and goes on a pursuit after Big Evil for costing him this match. The two are now gone, the referee and Gamerguy are barely recovering, so this match has now been booked for a No Contest.*

August 19th - Summerslam - Later on that night

*Camera crewmen are following Crusader in the corridors, as Crusader is on a mission to find Big Evil. He's yelling out throughout the corridors, screaming the name of Big Evil, in an attempt to find him. Several minutes have passed, and Crusader approaches the camera that's stalking him.*

Crusader - *Panting while he talks, due to have just returned from a match.* "So Big Evil want's to put his nose where it doesn't belong? ALRIGHT THEN MOTHERF*CKER! You want an ass whoopin' so bad, you're gonna get one! You best believe you haven't seen the last of me, fool."

*Out of rage, Crusader places his palm over the lens of the camera, and shoves it to the floor. After doing so, he resumes his search for Big Evil. After several seconds, the screen fades.*

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hockeydude29

*On Raw*

*Raw comes back from commercial and Hockeydude and Crulex are standing beside Jeremy Borash ready for an interview*

JB: Hello Hockey and Crulex, thanks for joining me

Hockey: ya, we don't have all day

JB: Understood, so how do you both feel about your tag match last night?

Hockeydude: I don't think it really surprised anyone that we won? I mean, how would Crulex and I lose to a couple worthless jobber likes Jedi and Legen?

Crulex: It's not logical, that would never happen, ever.

JB: Ok, so Crulex, how do u feel about your other win, with Tmaclabi.

Crulex: It wasn't a big challenge, even so I already had a different match. I wasn't expecting to lose.

JB: So what do u think of the current tag champs, who you will be most likely facing at Night of Champions, FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl?

Hockeydude: I think we can handle them, we've never faced them before or really even bothered to watch any matches of theirs.

Crulex: We can't forget about Joe and Shoe also, who still have their rematch clause, and I'm sad to say this. But they are probably the biggest threat against us in the tag division.

Hockeydude: That is sad, because they really do not scare us at all.

JB: What about the Slender-man

Crulex: Don't mention him, or he takes you....

*suddenly smoke goes up and when it clears out Crulex and Hockey are no longer there* 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hockeydude29
[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="Crusader628"]OOC: I'm guessin' we start posting here, right?jediknight52501

i will wait to do my Promo later.

I already made mine. I will just make a twitter post after Spidey's WOTU 4.0 promo
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spideynerd3
OOC: I just noticed I messed up on the poster and the promo I posted... For some reason I was thinking Crulex and Hockey were the Tag Team champions... I'll fix both ASAP. Sorry FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl, it wasn't on purpose.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hockeydude29
OOC: I just noticed I messed up on the poster and the promo I posted... For some reason I was thinking Crulex and Hockey were the Tag Team champions... I'll fix both ASAP. Sorry FrenchDynasty and Superpinkgirl, it wasn't on purpose.spideynerd3
I was thinking we won the tag titles too, until I remembered it was just a contender match this morning, and I'll be reading your promo right now
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hockeydude29
OOC: So this means the #1 contender match meant nothing?
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spideynerd3

OOC: So this means the #1 contender match meant nothing?hockeydude29

I'll get to all that stuff in a twitter post a little bit later. 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hockeydude29

I know you're trying to build the RT  Spidey and make it more then it currently is, so here's just a few ideas:

1. WOTU top 10's/ kinda like the WWE.com top 10's. Each week or month or something someone could make an article on the top 10 WOTU matches of all time, top 10 IC champs of all time, etc.

2. Power rankings, like in the GWF and WWE.com

3. superstar of the month/ each month some1 puts up a poll with maybe 5 superstars/ tag teams that did very well in the month and everyone votes on who they think made the biggest impact.

If decide to use 1 or more of these I'd be glad to help out with them if you need someone 2 

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hockeydude29

[QUOTE="hockeydude29"]OOC: So this means the #1 contender match meant nothing?spideynerd3

I'll get to all that stuff in a twitter post a little bit later. 

cool, looking forward to it
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Crusader628
1. WOTU top 10's/ kinda like the WWE.com top 10's. Each week or month or something someone could make an article on the top 10 WOTU matches of all time, top 10 IC champs of all time, etc.

3. superstar of the month/ each month some1 puts up a poll with maybe 5 superstars/ tag teams that did very well in the month and everyone votes on who they think made the biggest impact.hockeydude29

1. Don't believe theresenough RT'ers here for that.

2. He's tried this before, everyone bltched about it.

3. This should be categorized with how well they did in the RT, and as well as the quality of their promos.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 spideynerd3

I know you're trying to build the RT  Spidey and make it more then it currently is, so here's just a few ideas:

3. superstar of the month/ each month some1 puts up a poll with maybe 5 superstars/ tag teams that did very well in the month and everyone votes on who they think made the biggest impact.

If decide to use 1 or more of these I'd be glad to help out with them if you need someone 2 

hockeydude29

2 and 3 sound like good idea's, if we did any, we would most likely go with 3, just because the only issue I have with Power Rankings is people complaining they weren't on the list, or that they should have been higher on the list. At least with a Superstar of the month/Tag Team of the month type thing we could put up the champions, or people who just did really good at the PPV.

Thanks for the suggestions though. Since we are starting new again, any suggests from anyone is great. 

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Crusader628
The idea I had, is that I don't think you should rid the TNA PPV's entirely. I'd like to see the RT become like the S-S in a sense. The TNA RT's could be more S-S reliate. For example, instead of predicting the matches at a TNA PPV, we do the usual "make our own cards" and decide the winner of those matches by judging the quality and quantity of their promos. Whole WWE PPV's will remain the same. I believe this would cast enthusiam upon everyone to post promos more often in order to win Grudge matches, etc.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jediknight52501
*the following happens on Monday Night Raw.* jJedi is in the ring and has a mic in his hand. he has his all new All-Americans T-Shirt on. he looks at the crowd and then he looks at the camera. Jedi: "it is good to be out here tonight. now with that said, i would like to say thank you all for the support while i have been in a slu,p lately here in the WOTU but that is going to change and i owe it all to you Spidey. first off congrats on your win last night and becoming the WOTU Champion. i am also out here to thank my Tag Team Partner Legenkiller for being one of the greatest Tag Team Partners and the All-Americans will continue to grow as a Tag Team here in the WOTU but i am out here to call out Static. yes Static, i think it is time i wrestled in a singles match and i would love to face you in a match at Night Of Champions. with that said, i am also looking to expand The All-Americans into s stable here at the WOTU and everyone, yes i said everyone here in the WOTU is invited to join and there are three spots open to join me and Legenkiller......"before Jedi can finish, Damien Sandow comes out to interrupt Jedi. Sandow walks down the Entrance Ramp. Sandow: " i thought after your loss last night you would be done with it here in the WOTU?" Jedi: "i was thinking about that last night until the GM, Spidey and myself had a nice little talk about staying here and that everyone has a slump in wrestling and yes i hit a slump and being able to win at PPV's here lately." Sandow: "how about i teach you some manners in losing as i show you and the WWE Universe that i am their Savior, Your Wel....." Jedi interrupts Sandow. Jedi: "Sandow, do you ever shut up?" Sandow gets mad and storms into the ring while taking his robe off only to fall victim to a Jedi Sit-Out Powerbomb. Jedi then tskes Sandow and puts him in a Spinebuster as Sandow is holding his head in pain. Jedi grabs the mic and sees if it is working. Jedi: "well Sandow, looks like you got a good whupping from one half of The All-Americans and let me finish this with something i am sure you have not heard in a long time. Ladies and Gemtleman, i present to you one half of The All-Americans....................Jedi Knight. oh and Sandow, you're welcome." Jedi walks out of the ring looking at Sandow. Jedi: "oh and Static, if you want to talk to me, i will be in the Locker Room if you want to accept my challenge at Night Of Champions." Jedi then heads to the Locker Room as the Medics check on Sandow. we the see Brodus Clay come out and he gets in the ring and does a splash on Sandow. then Brodus hits him again with another splash as he laughs at Sandow. the Medics and refs push Clay out of the way as we cut to a Trailer for the Marine 3 starring the Miz.* *Static, you can continue this Promo if your interested?*
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hockeydude29

Hockeydude Twitter:

Haha, I laugh at @Jediknight trying to create a stable. It's pretty obvious nobody wants to join them. If someone was interested in getting into a stable, they would already be begging Crulex and I to make one #YouWish #JStandsForJobber 

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jediknight52501
@Hockeydude, do what most jabroni's do, know your role and shut your mouth. i am sure someone will join The All-Americans faster then you can say #winning.Jedi Knight Twitter
spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 spideynerd3

The idea I had, is that I don't think you should rid the TNA PPV's entirely. I'd like to see the RT become like the S-S in a sense. The TNA RT's could be more S-S reliate. For example, instead of predicting the matches at a TNA PPV, we do the usual "make our own cards" and decide the winner of those matches by judging the quality and quantity of their promos. Whole WWE PPV's will remain the same. I believe this would cast enthusiam upon everyone to post promos more often in order to win Grudge matches, etc. Crusader628

The thing with that though would be there would have to be a build up to the matches, and it just doesn't work. I got really tired of seeing everyone build up their TNA PPV match, and leaving their WWE PPV match until the last week. In some cases, people didn't even have a match because they were busy dealing with TNA PPV stuff, or having a stupid side feud that meant nothing! There will be more on the future of the TNA RT's though shortly.

We could bring in a some what of an S-S like factor to the RT though. That was the original plan for the X-Division Championship. The contenders for it had to post promos, and the champion had to post promos. I'm planning on bringing back that concept for the people who promo, but aren't getting championship matches. This reset was needed because everything was so cluttered and it has been the same stuff for the past few months. Most of it was my fault, and I realized it. Hopefully this reboot will change everything.

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 spideynerd3

Speaking of TNA RT's, here are the rules on them (Since Killer still wants to do them for whatever reason):

1. There are no matches (unless otherwise stated, such in the case of #5).

2. They aren't mandatory (Meaning, if you don't want to partake in them, you don't have to).

3. Killerband creates the card and sends the card to everyone.

4. I (Spideynerd) will allow there to be a prize on certain PPVs (To be determined at random by me, Spideynerd). When there is a prize, it won't be known the PPV is for a prize, I'll tell the winner via PM what their prize is if they win a prize at a PPV. Since the prizes aren't going to happen every PPV, when they do happen, they will be "Big" prizes (Meaning they could be title matches, or special opportunities).

5. IF for whatever reason I (Spidey) feel like a TNA PPV needs to host a tournament of some sorts, I (Spidey) will take the reigns for that PPV (Meaning I'd put up the card and send it out to everyone).

6. There will be no special titles for TNA RTs.

7. The time for when picks are due stays the same (unless Killer want to change it so it is earlier... It just can't be later).

8. At anytime I (Spidey) can add another condition/rule, but I (Spidey) have to ask you (Killer) about it first, and we have to either agree on it, or at least compromise on it.

9. The winner of the TNA RT still gets it added to their acccomplishments.  

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

OOC: we need a new WOTU tag team title belt, that belt is too bright and you can't see the lettering on it

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 spideynerd3

OOC: we need a new WOTU tag team title belt, that belt is too bright and you can't see the lettering on it

killerband55

It's just fine in my opinion. Not bright at all, and you can see the lettering on it. 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

spideynerd3

It's just fine in my opinion. Not bright at all, and you can see the lettering on it.

i think you could use a different color that isn't white, maybe grey or anything else that isn't white

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hockeydude29
REVEAL POST
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Crusader628
^lol@thisnoob
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killerband55

*Takes place on Monday Night Raw*

As "Burn In My Light" plays as Killerband comes out to massive boos as Killerband enters the ring and grabs a mic and speaks.

Killerband: As you may know, last night at Summerslam, my reign as WOTU Champion ended abruptly when Spideynerd defeated me for the title. Well I know that I was ego driven when it came to the WOTU Championship. I was not myself last night and I put on a terrible show for you people as I apologize for that. With that said, I will not use my rematch clause for the WOTU Championship, instead I want to start myself from the bottom and work my way back to the top to start off anew as the WOTU 4.0 is now in effect, so if anyone out there that would like to challenge me at Night of Champions in a one-on-one match, please come out now.

As Killerband awaits for his Night of Champions opponent to come out...

(Anyone may come out that isn't a champion that would like to challenge me at Night of Champions)

gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

twitter

Gamer: i cant beleive @bigevil attacked @crusader and i during our match

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hockeydude29
^lol@thisnoobCrusader628
what's the big deal? It wouldn't show the post so I said Reveal Post, have u never seen other people do it? I know Gamer has done it before and other people too. So plz would u f off already, you've been saying stupid things like this to me for the past year and a half, and I'm done with it
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Crusader628
^theydoittorevealpages
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gamerguy456

^theydoittorevealpagesCrusader628

true but lately people have been posting and the posts wont show up even though it is nowhere near the post limit

this website has been acting up alot

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hockeydude29

[QUOTE="Crusader628"]^theydoittorevealpagesgamerguy456

true but lately people have been posting and the posts wont show up even though it is nowhere near the post limit

this website has been acting up alot

exactly. THanks Gamer
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 killerband55

^theydoittorevealpagesCrusader628

don't blame it on Hockeydude, Gamespot (or Glitchspot) has been acting up a lot lately and doing crap like this, so plz don't blame him, blame this sh*tty site

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="Crusader628"]^theydoittorevealpageskillerband55

don't blame it on Hockeydude, Gamespot (or Glitchspot) has been acting up a lot lately and doing crap like this, so plz don't blame him, blame this sh*tty site

OOC: if i don't here from Static by the end of the night Killer, i might challenge you instead at Night Of Champions.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Crusader628"]^theydoittorevealpagesjediknight52501

OOC: if i don't here from Static by the end of the night Killer, i might challenge you instead at Night Of Champions.

OOC: you can finally have your match against me

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jediknight52501
*continues Killer's Promo.* Jedi comes out to the Ring Area and looks at Killer and then heads to the ring. Jedi gets in the ring and asks for a mic. Jedi then looks at Killer and backs off a little bit. Jedi: "well, well, well. ladies and gentleman i am back out here tonight and i never heard from Static so i decided to come out and take your challenge Killer. i know we has issues in the past and i am not here to address those issues, i am here to answer your challenge at Night Of Champions and i want to say sorry to you for losing your title but all good reigns have to come to an end. as far as disappointing me last night, you did disappoint me at all, you gave it your best and you lost and trust me, i know what it is like to lose, i lost last night in a Tag Team Match against Hockey and Crulex and it was a hard fought match too. now i know you want a fresh start and i am willing to give a good match at Night Of Champions." Jedi then waits to hear Killer's response.* *Killer, you can continue this Promo.*
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killerband55

*Continues Jedi's promo*

Killerband: I will accept your challenge Jediknight.  This is a start to a whole new me and now I will be glad to have a match with you at Night of Champions, this will be a brand new start for the both of us. 

As Killerband extends his hand, as Jediknight shakes it as the match is now on.

*As Raw goes to commercial*

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jediknight52501
OOC: this is going to be an awesome match at Night Of Champions, good thing i decided to stay here and have more fun. i think the stable idea may take a nosedive since no one wants join. maybe Hockey is right?
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hockeydude29
OOC: this is going to be an awesome match at Night Of Champions, good thing i decided to stay here and have more fun. i think the stable idea may take a nosedive since no one wants join. maybe Hockey is right?jediknight52501
Everything I said was in character, maybe it can work out. Try adn get some people with not a lot going on like Dragonsky, etc.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 gamerguy456

OOC: what spidey does with the x-division title will set up my character :lol:

so i will wait and once spidey has posted anything then i will post a promo

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]OOC: this is going to be an awesome match at Night Of Champions, good thing i decided to stay here and have more fun. i think the stable idea may take a nosedive since no one wants join. maybe Hockey is right?hockeydude29
Everything I said was in character, maybe it can work out. Try adn get some people with not a lot going on like Dragonsky, etc.

OOC: that is not a bad idea. who knows, Killer could join, or you or Crulex or Crusader or Gamer, the list is wide open since i said anyone can join as long as they do more then one Promo a month.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 killerband55

[QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]OOC: this is going to be an awesome match at Night Of Champions, good thing i decided to stay here and have more fun. i think the stable idea may take a nosedive since no one wants join. maybe Hockey is right?jediknight52501

OOC: that is not a bad idea. who knows, Killer could join, or you or Crulex or Crusader or Gamer, the list is wide open since i said anyone can join as long as they do more then one Promo a month.

OOC: i wanna stay as a singles wrestler trying to rebuild myself, maybe have Brie back as my manager if she ever comes back

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jediknight52501

[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="hockeydude29"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]OOC: this is going to be an awesome match at Night Of Champions, good thing i decided to stay here and have more fun. i think the stable idea may take a nosedive since no one wants join. maybe Hockey is right?killerband55

OOC: i wanna stay as a singles wrestler trying to rebuild myself, maybe have Brie back as my manager if she ever comes back

OOC: i do like being in a Tag Team and sometimes a Tag Team needs to refocus and take on a few single matches. it happens all the time in wrestling.
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

I'm just going to block @Joker real quick. @Joemcmark and I are heading to #RAW. #WOTU4.0AJ Twitter

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
ooc: tmaclabi, don't post a promo just yet. I have a good one planned for debuting my new gimmick.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jediknight52501
ooc: tmaclabi, don't post a promo just yet. I have a good one planned for debuting my new gimmick. StaticKornSlipX
OOC: good thing i challenged Killer instead of you.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]ooc: tmaclabi, don't post a promo just yet. I have a good one planned for debuting my new gimmick. jediknight52501
OOC: good thing i challenged Killer instead of you.

ooc: i was about to reply to you but then i saw your conversation with killer. I was going to turn down your challenge anyways...smart choice going up against killer :)