Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts

i am so angry lol. it seems to me i am losing to metal to metal by one point all the time. one point would have tie

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

I would be fine with Spidey having the briefcase a year from the date he became the briefcase holder. So, the date he got it from Shoe.StaticKornSlipX

:lol: If that was the case, I'd be holding it until the Rumble (since I took the title from Shoe a couple weeks after the Rumble, but before Elimination Chamber). I don't think that would be fair at all, I was just wondering how everyone viewed the MITB case rules (Like does it expire the day of the MITB PPV, or literally one year from the day it was won?). 

FullMetalWWant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#53 FullMetalWWant
Member since 2007 • 15766 Posts
Why is it that I've been winning my matches by just one point lately?
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Legenkiller59
congrats jedi for retaining
Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Legenkiller59
Why is it that I've been winning my matches by just one point lately?FullMetalWWant
i am thinking the same thing why?
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I would be fine with Spidey having the briefcase a year from the date he became the briefcase holder. So, the date he got it from Shoe.spideynerd3

:lol: If that was the case, I'd be holding it until the Rumble (since I took the title from Shoe a couple weeks after the Rumble, but before Elimination Chamber). I don't think that would be fair at all, I was just wondering how everyone viewed the MITB case rules (Like does it expire the day of the MITB PPV, or literally one year from the day it was won?). 

My thinking for it was, Shoe's contract becomes void so the contract (aka the MITB briefcase) becomes in effect the day you become the briefcase holder.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I would be fine with Spidey having the briefcase a year from the date he became the briefcase holder. So, the date he got it from Shoe.StaticKornSlipX

My thinking for it was, Shoe's contract becomes void so the contract (aka the MITB briefcase) becomes in effect the day you become the briefcase holder.

But there is gonna be another briefcase holder at MitB...We can't let things overlap like that.
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I would be fine with Spidey having the briefcase a year from the date he became the briefcase holder. So, the date he got it from Shoe.CpReborn

But there is gonna be another briefcase holder at MitB...We can't let things overlap like that.

Or can we? ;):P
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 StaticKornSlipX

Scaffold Match at Extreme Rules

*5 minutes of the match remain, and both Gamerguy and Static teeter high above the ring...on the brink of falling. The only thing below that can break their fall is a tower of tables, which are stacked 4 high and cover the entire ring. Static and Gamer are exchanging blows. Gamer hits Static with a hard right. Static starts to wobble.*

Cole: Static is about to fall. This match is almost over

JBL: Compose yourself Static. Regain your balance.

*Static grabs hold of a short 2 foot railing and hugs onto it. Gamer walks over to Static and tries to pull Static up but Static holds on for dear life to this short railing. Gamer finally manages to get Static to break his hold with the railing by grabbing his hair. Gamer gets Static to his feet...about ready to throw him off.*

King: Do it, Gamer!!! Throw him off now!! Don't squander this opportunity!!!

*Before any other commentator can speak, Static quickly drops to his knees and hits Gamer with a low blow*

Cole: Low Blow!! Low Blow!! Even in a match of this magnitude...Static is still willing to use cheap tactics.

JBL: Shut it, Cole. This is a life or death battle we are witnessing. Anything goes when the stakes are at their greatest.

*Gamer's slumps forward and Static uses his other arm to brace Gamer's body up. Static stands and hits Gamer with Static Noise (Spiked DDT).*

Cole: Static Noise!!! Static Noise!!!

JBL: Get up and end this, Static. End it quickly!!

Cole: What is Kelly Kelly doing? She's climbing up the scaffolding?!?!

*Kelly Kelly starts to climb the scaffolding in a last ditch effort to prevent Static from winning. She climbs and finally reaches the huge metal platform, which has an inch thick piece of plywood on top off it, stretching across to the other scaffolding. Kelly Kelly starts to crawl toward Static... while Static yells out to the crowd.*

Static: Gamer's time is up!!!! The en-

*Kelly Kelly grabs Static by the leg, trying to trip him off his feet. Static shakes her off him and turns around.*

Static: Why are you up here?!?! Are you crazy?!?!

K2: I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*She stands up and tries to attack Static. Static quickly grabs both of her arms.*

Static: Cut it out woman! Before you go and hurt yourself. Now be a good girl and climb down from here.

*Static lets her go and she slowly turns around in disappointment. She starts to walk back toward the scaffolding she climbed up. Static refocuses his attention to Gamer. Static moves toward him just as he gets to his feet. Suddenly, Kelly Kelly sprints in and tries to push Static over the side but he ducks out of the way. She inadvertently shoves Gamer. Gamer loses his balance and fall over the side. Gamer plummets through a bunch of tables. Two tables, each a 4th table down, catches his body. The bell rings*

Cole: MY GOODNESS, MY GOODNESS!! THE HORROR.

Roberts: Here is your winner, Static!!!!

*Static gets back up to his feet and he has a sly grin on his face like he knew Kelly Kelly would interfere. Static walks over to the edge and sees Gamer's body lying in a heap of tables. He glances back at Kelly Kelly and she is in hysterics. Crying and too afraid to move from where she sits. Static holds up his arms in the air and starts to do his orchestra conductor motions and the crowd responds with thunderous boos. The feed cuts to a video package for an upcoming match* 

Match Ends

Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
One night.  It took us one night to defeat four of your biggest stars, including your WOTU champion.  We also took the Universal tag team titles.  Prepare for us Monday.  #1-0 #Undefeated #tWo #ExtremeRules
GAN24Official
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#61 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
*JediKnight Via Tout.* Jedi: "so the t.W.o. won the Universal Tag Team Titles. Nick and Twist, you two clowns are lucky. Renegades Of Honor want those Titles and we will do whatever it takes to get those Titles back in the WOTU, count on it."*
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts

Wait, wait, wait, wasn't Money in the Bank 2012 on July 15? And this year it is on July 14? If that's the case, it would be legal for Spidey to cash in on Money in the Bank. So regardless of if it's until the midnight of the day before the PPV, or midnight of the PPV, I think Spidey would be okay to cash in at Money in the Bank.

In that case, he wouldn't have the MITB anymore, and it would just become a title shot, so we won't have to worry about overlap (like CP was saying) because Spidey's name would be in the challenger spot already, and we would have no MITB guy until the new guy wins. See what I'm saying?

spideynerd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 spideynerd3
Member since 2007 • 11049 Posts

Wait, wait, wait, wasn't Money in the Bank 2012 on July 15? And this year it is on July 14? If that's the case, it would be legal for Spidey to cash in on Money in the Bank. So regardless of if it's until the midnight of the day before the PPV, or midnight of the PPV, I think Spidey would be okay to cash in at Money in the Bank.

In that case, he wouldn't have the MITB anymore, and it would just become a title shot, so we won't have to worry about overlap (like CP was saying) because Spidey's name would be in the challenger spot already, and we would have no MITB guy until the new guy wins. See what I'm saying?

Crulex1369

But... What if I wanted to cash in post match? :P

I get what you are saying though, and that makes sense... Although MITB isn't the PPV to hold Cpman vs. Spideynerd (should Cpman win at Payback). That's just like how last year I moved Killer vs. Spidey to Summerslam. Granted, if I choose to cash in at Payback, the match will happen at MITB any ways (unless Cp loses). I don't know what I'll do just yet, I was mainly just wondering what everyone thought about the MITB rules. 

Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
I see what you're saying. I like how we're Supreme Courting the MITB rules. :lol:
Avatar image for goldenagenick24
goldenagenick24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 goldenagenick24
Member since 2007 • 340 Posts
And a hush falls over the room because after a month of people saying we were not going to live up to expectations, we beat four high-profile members of the WOTU Roundtable.  Fear us.  We'll be on RAW tonight...and something tells me we'll be traveling with some newly painted metal. tWoTagTeamChampionshipGAN24Official Twitter
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. That damn loser @GAN24Official painted my belt. HE PAINTED MY BELT. I'm coming for that loser, as soon as possible. Corrective Chaos and the t.W.o best be prepared for me. Im going to decimate them both. Nick truly is going to be playing up this "beating for high-profile members" thing. I remember back when I carried the man who used to carry him, Slick. Someone's getting their ass kicked on Raw. I don't care who, but it will be someone. Cpman Twitter
JLe1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JLe1223
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts

This happens in the beginning of RAW

(The titantron plays You can hate me now and the crowd erupts as JLe comes out wearing a Giorgio Armani black canili suit and United States Championship belt rested on his left shoulder. He has bandage on his forehead, a few scratches on his face and a black eye. He enters the ring and summons his own mic.)

JLe: Last night I beat the elemental demon himself Crulex.

(The crowd cheers.)

JLe: I looked him in the eye and fought for my survival, used every object at my disposal to beat the living daylights out of him. The way I used the steel chair to bash his skull mercilessly. It felt liberating.

(The crowd cheers.)

JLe(Tone wavering from giddiness to borderline psychotic): Crulex I looked at that match and felt that I was performing an exorcism, I was trying cast out whatever demon or demons you had inside you! The warm fuzzy feelings I had taking that screwdriver and jamming in your eyeball. I felt like saying "Is there a demon in there?!"

(The crowd looks confused.)

JLe: Oh! I'm sorry I'm just rambling! Crulex it seems that I forgot to give a reason that I'm acting like this!

(JLe pauses then speaks.)

JLe: Crulex this goes all the way to last year! The TWF was going through stuff times while you were the General Manager! You declared it the great meltdown! So what did you do Crulex with little talent left? What did you do in order to try to improve the TWF absolutely nothing! The TWF was the greatest wrestling show in the world and under your inept leadership it crumbled in just a few months! Leaving people like me joining the ten percent of unemployed Americans! The TWF was dead because of you Crulex! What demon drove itself to posses you to take a great company and crush it under your heel?!!! You've killed the one place where I could make impact, the TWF was a place where could call.... home. Now In retaliation I'm going to destroy your home: WOTU.

(The crowd boos.)

JLe: Boo me as you please. But I find this a great injustice, and I will not stand for it! Crulex I want to beat you again in a 3 stages of Hell match! I'm not satisfied in beating once! I want to do it again, this time I will bear the symbol of TWF on me! It is a symbol of a once great company, a company that you destroyed!

(JLe drops his mic and leaves the arena.)

JLe1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 JLe1223
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
I'll copy and paste my promo in the Payback Roundtable thread.
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
[QUOTE="spideynerd3"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]I would be fine with Spidey having the briefcase a year from the date he became the briefcase holder. So, the date he got it from Shoe.StaticKornSlipX

But Spidey never signed a contract for it ooooooohhhhh! :P 
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
well @Jedi, i tip my hat to you, you beat me last night, and i'll admit that it wasn't a fluke that you got that IC title belt, but let's make one thing perfectly clear, you did get lucky last night beating me. and maybe the better man did win, but you hang onto that title, cause come hell or high water i will get it back! i guarendamntee that! and to the @WOTUHeavyweightChampion, @CpReborn, i'll be coming for you soon enough my friend. that belt will be mine! see you soon chumpBig_Evil Twitter
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 StaticKornSlipX
Standing 30+ feet above the ring and looking down at Gamer's broken body....I felt sublime during that moment when I gave Gamer a dose of humility....and humiliation. #ChaosReignsSupreme  Static Twitter