StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1251 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]Name: Jedi Knight Hometown: Mount Pleasant, Iowa Gimmick: The Dark Prince Of Destruction Theme: Avenged Sevenfold-Nightmare F/H/T: Heel Finisher: JediBomb ( Sit-Out Poweromb with pinfall ), Spear. JediPlex ( T-Bone Suplex ) Submission Move: JediShooter ( Sharpshooter ) Allies: Crulex, Static. Enemies: Legen, The Player, Spideynerd. Twitter Handle: JediKnight Accomplishments: 1X Intercontinental Champion ( 3 Months ) . 2011 Survivor Series RT Winner.jediknight52501
you still in Corrective Chaos, jedi?

yes i am. i forgot to add that.

I'll try to revert it back; and add make the approrpriate changes...mot messing with the accomplishments previously listed before the latest edit.
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1252 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
Name: Cpman Hometown: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Gimmick: Wrestler who hates the scripted part of the business Theme: System of a Down - "Chop Suey!" Face/Heel/Tweener: Heel Finisher (Only up to three): CPDT and the Gutwrench Powerbomb Submission Move: Cloverleaf Allies: Frieza Enemies: Spideynerd, Ali Chino, Crulex, Last Ride, Static, French, Gamerguy, TwistofFate, Randyspeeps, FullMetalWWant, GoldenAgeNick, JediKnight, and Dude Twitter Handle: @CpmanFrato Accomplishments: 2-Time WOTU Champion (C: 3 PPV's), 3-Time WOTU Tag Team Champion (C: 4 PPVs), Wrestlemania Record (2-0), 2013 Royal Rumble Winner, Won a 2012 Slammy for Stable of the Year (VIP)
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1253 Crulex1369
Member since 2008 • 2769 Posts
^ Done. I see you're off the Metallica kick for now. :P
CpReborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1254 CpReborn
Member since 2011 • 3111 Posts
^ Done. I see you're off the Metallica kick for now. :P Crulex1369
My "contract" with them ended :lol:
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1255 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts

Name: Hockeydude

Hometown: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Gimmick: Regular guy, but holds strict grudges to people who have wronged him.

Theme Song: Survival by Eminem

Face/Heel/Tweener: Face

Finisher: Canadian Clotheslin (Just a huge clothesline), Epic Bomb (power bomb), Spear

Submission Move: Crossface Chickenwing (LeBell Lock)

Allies: Nobody

Enemies: Corrective Chaos, and anyone who wants to mess with him

Twitter Handle: @Hockeydude

Accomplishments: 3-Time Intercontinental Champion, 1-Time WOTU Tag Team Champion, 2-Time WWE Tag Team Champion, 1st place at Bragging Rights 2010 RT, 1st place in the Summerslam 2012 RT

Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1256 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Crulex, you'll have to go in and type Hockey's profile when you edit things so you don't mess up the font.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1257 Crulex1369
Took care of it. :D
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#1258 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
Took care of it. :DCrulex1369
add this to our Profile Crulex. we are the Darkside Destroyers. we are a team of friends who are bent on keeping the WOTU alive and destroying the t.W.o for good. this is the entrance theme we should use since i love it.
Crulex1369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1259 Crulex1369

I figured we'd be using that theme. Damn good choice, sir.

cryceaye5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1260  Edited By cryceaye5
Member since 2011 • 1190 Posts

RT TERMINATION

I haven't yet had the chance to talk about my experience at your RT that much.

I'd just like to highlight that it was a game i enjoyed playing and the fact i came third in the first PPV in the score list is a pretty good deal in my opinion. It would of been nice to take future cards and go up in the ranks.

I wouldn't of thought i'd of had a chance to even challenge for a title in the second month i was there but am grateful people actually took insight into my promos and realised that i myself enjoyed it.

Who ever invented the game, i give props to them especially. I'll also give props to people like spideynerd who take out their own time to build the cards and match the results. Along with spideynerd, i'll give props to each and every person that took their own time out to make good promos and for those that have helped sold me out of the RT in their own recent ones instead of forgetting i ever existed.

It's a shame i cannot turn back to your RT and if there was any other way i could do it then i would want to enter back in and show you how may more ideas i had in mind, which of made the experience quite enjoyable for other members aswell as myself.

Cheers for the experience.