The Official 'TNA iMPACT! Video Game' Info And Discussion Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

[QUOTE="smokingsbad"][QUOTE="Crusader628"]Wow I played this game yesterday, man it wasn't nothing like I was expecting... I was upset.Crusader628
what didnt you like

Didn't like the game at all, the Controls were a lot harder, hell I didn't even know how to do finishers.

to do finishers, make sure your Impact meter is full, then grapple your opponent holding L1 and Triangle, then press O, thats all

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
dam would of been easier if it was like DOR'S where when your meter is full press a certain button without holding on to the wrestler, and it has a time limit to do it
Despirano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Despirano
Member since 2007 • 5800 Posts
I hope it sucked WTF no female CAW..DIE TNA DIE
Despirano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Despirano
Member since 2007 • 5800 Posts

dam would of been easier if it was like DOR'S where when your meter is full press a certain button without holding on to the wrestler, and it has a time limit to do itsmokingsbad

Exactly..when will they see the f***ing light!!! and make female wrestlers for gods f***ing sake!!

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]online, i have crushed like 12 ppl already and only lost 3 timeskillerband55

nice! you're just lucky you're not up against me, cause man, to quote Cartmen's Grandma, "i would kick u sqare in the noots!"

hmmm, bring it cause i'll kick your a** just like the rest of them

hmmm, well, first let me get a PS3 then we'll see who's who in the ring boy!

fine buy a PS3, cause i'll do whatever it takes to win

as will I, Killer! for future reference, i already have a PSN it's Big_Evil_Donut

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]online, i have crushed like 12 ppl already and only lost 3 timesBig_Evil666

nice! you're just lucky you're not up against me, cause man, to quote Cartmen's Grandma, "i would kick u sqare in the noots!"

as will I, Killer! for future reference, i already have a PSN it's Big_Evil_Donut

i tried adding it and it said it wasnt the correct ID, add mine then, its killerband55

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Big_Evil666
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]online, i have crushed like 12 ppl already and only lost 3 timeskillerband55

i tried adding it and it said it wasnt the correct ID, add mine then, its killerband55

dude, ya gotta wait til i get a PS3 for it to work! i mainly have a PSN now, so i can get stuff off of the Playstation Store for my PSP. so it won't work until i set it up on a PS3, which when i get one, i'll let ya know

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]online, i have crushed like 12 ppl already and only lost 3 timesBig_Evil666

dude, ya gotta wait til i get a PS3 for it to work! i mainly have a PSN now, so i can get stuff off of the Playstation Store for my PSP. so it won't work until i set it up on a PS3, which when i get one, i'll let ya know

oh i thought you meant it was all ready to go, when do u plan on buying PS3?

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Big_Evil666
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

oh i thought you meant it was all ready to go, when do u plan on buying PS3?

hopefully later this year, when the 160GB is launched, but it all depends on when i get a job, which i'm hoping is as soon as i get back home