sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

UPDATEDx5: Huge News Regarding Raw Tonight Panic Backstage (SPOILERS)
Posted by Larry Csonka on 04.08.2013

The latest on the developing story...

UPDATE 5: According to PWInsider, the news that Rock was injured is coming from a source close to the Rock and that no one spoken to backstage at Raw has heard it.

UPDATE 4: The Wrestling Observer reports that the reason The Rock will not be at Raw tonight is due to an injury. The nature of the injury is not yet known, nor how severe it is.

UPDATE 3: The Rock replied to Dana White at 6:00 AM ET this morning with the following:

The last message that he sent was a reply to a fan at 7:53 AM ET and his account has been quiet since.

UPDATEDx2: PWInsider reports that The Rock was actually scheduled to open RAW tonight with a promo about losing the WWE Title to John Cena, only to be attacked and taken out by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. This would setup the WrestleMania 30 main event. With The Rock taking off without notice, WWE is trying to re-write the show. One person backstage described the scene as "chaos."

UPDATED: PWInsider is also reporting the same story as the Wrestling Observer -- that the Rock is not at RAW tonight and WWE is trying to re-write major portions of the show.

They report that The Rock left for Los Angeles this morning, catching WWE completely off guard. There is major heat on him for leaving. This is not part of an angle, as Rock had been worked into WWE's future plans and was scheduled to be part of a major angle tonight to setup a program with Brock Lesnar or the Undertaker (more likely Lesnar) for WrestleMania 30. All those plans have now been thrown out.

ORIGINAL: According to wrestlingobserver.com, there is panic backstage at Raw right now. The show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up Rock to set up next year's WrestleMania main event. The problem: Rock is not there and has reportedly gone home. Vince McMahon, the writers and producers are in the process of redoing the show, evidently believing the angle has been nixed. Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. As of this time, the belief is that Rock is not appearing.

Also, there is a second major angle tonight to set up the main feud going forward and the Extreme Rules main event involving John Cena's next title defense. Word is that it is one of the things that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled before Mania.

More details as they come

Credit: Everyone is reporting this, but I got this from 411mania

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Brock Vs. Rock sounds like a cool idea, but I wish Lesnar would've won last night. It seems odd to lose to Triple H, and then jump ship to fight the Rock. Retiring Triple H, then going after the Rock would've made a better storyline, and more sense.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sephy37

Brock Vs. Rock sounds like a cool idea, but I wish Lesnar would've won last night. It seems odd to lose to Triple H, and then jump ship to fight the Rock. Retiring Triple H, then going after the Rock would've made a better storyline, and more sense.Crusader628

Lesnar should have won by HBK accidentally costing HHH the match. Boom. HHH vs. HBK is set for WM XXX.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

LOL, I heard he was 'injured' somewheres but knew it wasn't real

I am very excited that this could lead to taker/lesnar at 30, lesnar clearly took a shot a taker last night with the cut throat for taker turning down the fight since it would get "too personal and physical" since they have such a big hate for each other IRL, make it happen!

as for dwayne? who gives a sh*t, honestly...  he would obviosuly beat lesnar anyways since all lesnar cares about is money and creating destruction and dwayne just wants the spotlight but whatever dwayne!

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Lesnar vs. Taker, I don't think I'd like that. Taker's still a good wrestler at his age, he needs to face someone who can wrestle.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37

F*** Rock, tbh.

He doesn't deserve any respect or any praise. His entire run since coming back has been terrible. He's been terrible in the ring and carried by his opponents. Oh and don't get me started on promos. 

Lesnar has been in nearly as many matches that The Rock has in just one year, been on possibly DOUBLE the Raws and has actually put on a match worth praising (let alone one of the best matches in a long long time).

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

F*** Rock, tbh.

He doesn't deserve any respect or any praise. His entire run since coming back has been terrible. He's been terrible in the ring and carried by his opponents. Oh and don't get me started on promos.

Lesnar has been in nearly as many matches that The Rock has in just one year, been on possibly DOUBLE the Raws and has actually put on a match worth praising (let alone one of the best matches in a long long time).

sephy37

Si. Probably see more Lesnar tonight since Rocky is out. lol

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sephy37

Another thing, Rock left because he was "injured?"

Everytime CM Punk has been injured, he was still there every week. When he hurt his back before becoming Nexus leader, he was there EVERY week doing promos, skits, and commentary. When he needed knee surgery? He was working through it for months and even did a huge bump the night before. Then not even FIVE days later, he was on Raw. Every week after. Then less than a month later after having KNEE SURGERY, he had two grueling long matches within a few weeks of each other.

Rock is a p**** regardless if he is injured or not.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 baltimore088

Lesnar vs. Taker, I don't think I'd like that. Taker's still a good wrestler at his age, he needs to face someone who can wrestle.Crusader628
lesnar taker matches were epic way back when, maybe taker is aged but he can still hold a match as well as lesnar (who was in the best shape I have ever seen last night wwe or ufc) who had to hold a match twice against a fat lazy out of shape hhh which slowed everything down a hell of a lot, plus lesnar can obviously actually wrestle as a NCAA champion but rather run through people since his return which would be great with taker with their long history

cena may not be a great rassler but his match with lesnar was wayy better just because he was actually in shape unlike hhh and it was way more fast and brutal 

F*** Rock, tbh.

sephy37
worst title run since david arquette lol
FrenchDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FrenchDynasty
Member since 2009 • 1383 Posts

He was injured and they didnt know after wrestlemania last night? something doesnt add up if he really was injured they would know right away and wouldnt have to rewrite everything on raw

A He got suspended with wellness violation

B hes mad about something and threatened to quit and walk out

C something happened backstage and he didnt show up to raw

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Lesnar vs. Taker, I don't think I'd like that. Taker's still a good wrestler at his age, he needs to face someone who can wrestle.Crusader628

and who doesn't job on regular basis lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-608ba1249f50e
deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
Member since 2012 • 1698 Posts

ROFL. Brock Lesnar has the worst luck with getting booked with big names.

Gets booked to wrestle Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he walks off on him entirely.

Gets booked with The Rock, and now he walks off. It's almost as bad as the legit feud between Punk and the announce table.

TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TGM_basic
Member since 2003 • 6299 Posts

ROFL. Brock Lesnar has the worst luck with getting booked with big names.

Gets booked to wrestle Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he walks off on him entirely.

Gets booked with The Rock, and now he walks off. It's almost as bad as the legit feud between Punk and the announce table.

BurningAegis

Speaking of the Stone Cold walkout, this whole thing reminds me of how the week after Austin walked out, Rock came back and gave that big shpiel over how he's there to stick around for the fans and Austin can take his ball and go home if he wants, 'cause if he's not there for the fans than he can get the F out (this was right after they had changed over from WWF to WWE). 

Funny how things change, huh, Rock?

TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TGM_basic

Would Rock vs. Lesnar really make them money, though? Fan interest in both Rock and Brock has been on a downward spiral since their return, and by Mania next year, I have my doubts that anyone will really give a crap about either of them by that point.

Personally, I'd like to see an end to guys like Rock, Brock, Trips, and Taker taking up Mania slots, especially now that it's evident that fans aren't tuning in to see them anymore anyways, so they don't even have that excuse to lean on anymore. Lets start pushing the current talent, and lets start now, so that by Mania next year, maybe, just maybe we can have an entire card made up of full time workers, as opposed to the old guard who only comes around to steal the spotlight from everyone else for that one big show of the year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Would Rock vs. Lesnar really make them money, though? Fan interest in both Rock and Brock has been on a downward spiral since their return, and by Mania next year, I have my doubts that anyone will really give a crap about either of them by that point.

Personally, I'd like to see an end to guys like Rock, Brock, Trips, and Taker taking up Mania slots, especially now that it's evident that fans aren't tuning in to see them anymore anyways, so they don't even have that excuse to lean on anymore. Lets start pushing the current talent, and lets start now, so that by Mania next year, maybe, just maybe we can have an entire card made up of full time workers, as opposed to the old guard who only comes around to steal the spotlight from everyone else for that one big show of the year.

TGM_basic

It might make them the most money if promoted properly. If they don't build up the current talent, then yeah it will, because no one else will draw as much. Of course they should build up the current talent, but for whatever reason they won't. I'm still not sure why. It's one of the main reasons The Attitude Era worked out so well. But there are so many problems with the WWE now it's almost unfathomable. The writing, the booking, the thin skin on everyone who can't seem to take anything anymore. It's awful. They can't seem to make the old or new superstars interesting. It's so bad lol.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonight
TGM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TGM_basic

Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonightkillerband55

Yeah, that announcement made it onto television.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonightTGM_basic

ok then, we booed the Rock upon the WM video package

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
[QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonightkillerband55

lol good, that match was so... poisonously bad.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonightBurningAegis

i should say we booed the Rock on every single video package (even his movie trailers) that was shown during commercial break and during the show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
[QUOTE="BurningAegis"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="TGM_basic"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]Justin Roberts tonight told us (i was there tonight) that Rock suffered some injury and wasn't going to be there tonightkillerband55

i should say we booed the Rock on every single video package (even his movie trailers) that was shown during commercial break and during the show

my previous post still approves

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 killerband55
DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAkillerband55
....are you a fandango fan now?...
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAStaticKornSlipX

i've been a Fandango fan since he debuted, but now i can't stop singing his theme 

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="killerband55"]DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAkillerband55

i've been a Fandango fan since he debuted, but now i can't stop singing his theme 

i am impressed with Fandango. i even downloaded his Theme and i can't get it out of my head.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 baltimore088

Would Rock vs. Lesnar really make them money, though?

TGM_basic
brock and rock are the 2 biggest names they have overall, they are most concerned with getting more fans over who like rock and brock outside of rasslin rather than keeping the current wrestling fans happy which is why they lose so much of them
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="killerband55"]DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAjediknight52501

i am impressed with Fandango. i even downloaded his Theme and i can't get it out of my head.

DA DA, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DDAAAAADADADADADA

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="killerband55"]DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAkillerband55

dear lord :roll:

shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAkillerband55
Damnit I was gonna do that :( :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#33 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
this just seems to be one great mess
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"][QUOTE="killerband55"]DA DA, DA DA DA DA DADADADADADA DA DA DA DA DA DA DABig_Evil666

DA DA, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DDDDAAAAADADADADADA (i'll keep doing it :P )

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

DA DA, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DDDDAAAAADADADADADA (i'll keep spamming it :P )

fixed it, ya jerk :lol:

Imagine if Fandango was the secret leader behind the Shield... Just imagine it, picture it with your mind. :P

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 killerband55

ya jerk :lol:

StaticKornSlipX

hey

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#37 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

it's been now confirmed that it's legit, and he isn't faking

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1598046-the-rocks-injury-at-wrestlemania-proves-wwe-shouldnt-depend-on-part-time-star 

StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 StaticKornSlipX
[QUOTE="StaticKornSlipX"]

ya jerk :lol:

killerband55