TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

WWEmag-glass_10x10.gif has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors.WWE Website

Goddammit WWE. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
OMG... So all the comments about Eddie were ok, but a little joke about kobe... Noooo, that's too far. douchebags
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
OMG... So all the comments about Eddie were ok, but a little joke about kobe... Noooo, that's too far. douchebagsThe_Last_Ride
it was not cool.
Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
What'd he say?
JandSman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JandSman
Member since 2007 • 6703 Posts
What'd he say?Crusader628
 "Did you see that? Titus ONeil is like Kobe Bryant at a hotel in Colorado. He is unstoppable. - A.W. Live on Monday Night Raw
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 baltimore088
Member since 2007 • 16738 Posts

well his joke about kobe was F'N HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! but he was ruining PTP so I'm glad he's gone, their the last people that need to be managed and haven't cut 1 of their great promos since he took over

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Last_Ride

well his joke about kobe was F'N HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! but he was ruining PTP so I'm glad he's gone, their the last people that need to be managed and haven't cut 1 of their great promos since he took over

baltimore088
they don't need to cut promos with that stuff :D
shoe_crap78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 shoe_crap78
Member since 2008 • 10920 Posts
I wonder how there gonna show this on tv, either him just not coming out or something happens to him
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

The PTP may be unstoppable but you aren't AW. The WWE has creeped closer to the gutter.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"]

The_Last_Ride

they don't need to cut promos with that stuff :D

they used to give us amazing catch phrases each week before their matches, then AW came on and just took away all talking and annoyed the hell out of me during matches, he's a funny guy but I don't think he's the right fit for them

but that kobe joke was the 1st time I laughed at something in WWE that hard for the past decade for a non-pathetic reason

I wonder how there gonna show this on tv, either him just not coming out or something happens to himshoe_crap78
prob pretend he never exsisted, thats what their best at and treating viewers and fans to be dumb enough not to notice, or will randomly say HES BEEN FIRED like they did for the bellas without a reason
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
damn those Kobe jokes got him fired
Joemcmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Joemcmark
Member since 2008 • 7119 Posts

WWE COMPUTER:

PRIME TIME PLAYAS BEING TRANSFERRED....

PROCESS COMPLETE

PRIME TIME PLAYAS HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO iMPACT WRESTLING! 

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 baltimore088

damn those Kobe jokes got him firedkillerband55
and if you asked him he'd say "it was worth it" :lol:

hope we can get back to promos for PTP now, BIG ZEKE AINT GOT NO CUTS

Crusader628

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Crusader628
Member since 2005 • 8717 Posts
Didn't AW try to do something with Mark Henry? Or is Henry done?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]damn those Kobe jokes got him firedbaltimore088

and if you asked him he'd say "it was worth it" :lol:

i can actually imagine that

Legenkiller59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Legenkiller59
Member since 2008 • 6464 Posts
I know right I am tick that AW is gone I though he was funny but sometimes he did take the jokes a little bit to far
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
I liked him, I just wish he didn't start with PTP
Avatar image for deactivated-608ba1249f50e
deactivated-608ba1249f50e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
Member since 2012 • 1698 Posts
Check out AW's twitter. He's pissed.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Flamecommando

Check out AW's twitter. He's pissed.BurningAegis

Lol @ WWE.

"AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG." ... "I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me. Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same... Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!! I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans"

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 baltimore088

PTP just became #1 contenders, this is like the best thing ever for them :lol:

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 baltimore088

[QUOTE="BurningAegis"]Check out AW's twitter. He's pissed.Flamecommando

Lol @ WWE.

"AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG." ... "I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me. Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same... Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!! I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans"

and never back talk wwe's golden boy cena

LOLVINCE

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#22 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 baltimore088
Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?wiifan001
there was more, that was just a final straw thing, which is hilarious because kobe most likely will never even know it happened so not like he'd sue or respond in a negative way or anything, who hasn't made a kobe joke by 2012? geesh vince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-608ba1249f50e

As far as my opinion goes, I would've kept him around for sure. The Kobe joke was amusing, especially since the "Rape" case wasn't really "Rape" to begin with. Sexual "Harassment" at best, even if the story is true and she wasn't leeching Bryant. It's actually not even bad enough to be considered terribly inappropriate for PG. AW had personality and attitude, and he enjoyed his job. I don't think PTP was the tag team he should've been managing, since they're entertaining own their own already, but he certainly wasn't doing a horrible job. I actually liked watching him dump the water on the Tag Champions, great heat and it made Kofi and Truth actually look aggressive.

Sucks. But can't say any of us are surprised, right?

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wiifan001
What were those "other" things?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-608ba1249f50e

[QUOTE="wiifan001"]Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?baltimore088
there was more, that was just a final straw thing, which is hilarious because kobe most likely will never even know it happened so not like he'd sue or respond in a negative way or anything, who hasn't made a kobe joke by 2012? geesh vince

Kobe wouldn't even give a sh*t though. He's relatively thick skinned. He's the guy who took sh*t from Shaq 24/7 and talks sh*t about his own team mates when they're having a bad day. Not that I have a problem with that, rofl.

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wiifan001

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="wiifan001"]Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?BurningAegis

Kobe wouldn't even give a sh*t though. He's relatively thick skinned. He's the guy who took sh*t from Shaq 24/7 and talks sh*t about his own team mates when they're having a bad day. Not that I have a problem with that, rofl.

Yeah, Kobe's got way too much money and fame to give a crap.
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 baltimore088

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="wiifan001"]Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?BurningAegis

man when that went down the media and fans went crazy on him and he's heard thousands better than AW's joke, and pro wrestling isn't even popular anymore so he won't even know, and if he did he'd say "oh."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
[QUOTE="BurningAegis"]

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="wiifan001"]Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?baltimore088

man when that went down the media and fans went crazy on him and he's heard thousands better than AW's joke, and pro wrestling isn't even popular anymore so he won't even know, and if he did he'd say "oh."

AW is moving on to stand up, and claims that he's going to make much worse jokes about Vince soon. I gotta hear this.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 baltimore088
[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="BurningAegis"]

AW is moving on to stand up, and claims that he's going to make much worse jokes about Vince soon. I gotta hear this.

YES!!!!!!!

unless this all turns out to be kayfabe of some kind, then I'd throw my computer out a window

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
[QUOTE="BurningAegis"][QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="BurningAegis"]

[QUOTE="baltimore088"][QUOTE="wiifan001"]Was it just the Kobe Bryant comment or were there other things that contributed?baltimore088

YES!!!!!!!

unless this all turns out to be kayfabe of some kind, then I'd throw my computer out a window

I doubt it. He's cursing quite a bit, used every word I could think of. Rikishi is also giving him a lot of support.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-608ba1249f50e
"Wanna hear a joke? Titus O'Neil is like Halle Berry at a red light... HE'S UNSTOPPABLE!!!!" AW on twitter. LOL.
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

i think that this was a good call. he was basically being paid to follow around the real preformers. ringside managers never work out well unless your client is a foreigner or a madman like kahli, umaga, or yokozuna. its really hard to justify them otherwise. i think the only one thats ever been worth watching has been sarah back during the undertakers deadman inc. personality and mr fuji back in the days of the WWF. the rest have been fairly useless and im glad that the WWE is making good on such a history lesson by not letting them exist around the ring for very long.

their nothing but expenses. they do very little for stable or single wrestler characterisation unless they themselves are willing to get in the ring like jinder mahal, orlando jordan, or ric flair did in evolution. their a third wheel, so goodbye and good riddance

the way i see it what their going to do is probably have PtP loose an exhibition match either because of him or will have him b!tch up and down about their faliure. ptp will snap and proceed to eject him from the group. likely with the assist of a chair and/or a table and/or a garbadge can.

imho PtP is a lousy tag team. darren young is a horrible in-ring personzality. should be both ejected and sent to FWC in exchange for re-hiring cryme tyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-608ba1249f50e

i think that this was a good call. he was basically being paid to follow around the real preformers. ringside managers never work out well unless your client is a foreigner or a madman like kahli, umaga, or yokozuna. its really hard to justify them otherwise. i think the only one thats ever been worth watching has been sarah back during the undertakers deadman inc. personality and mr fuji back in the days of the WWF. the rest have been fairly useless and im glad that the WWE is making good on such a history lesson by not letting them exist around the ring for very long.

their nothing but expenses. they do very little for stable or single wrestler characterisation unless they themselves are willing to get in the ring like jinder mahal, orlando jordan, or ric flair did in evolution. their a third wheel, so goodbye and good riddance

the way i see it what their going to do is probably have PtP loose an exhibition match either because of him or will have him b!tch up and down about their faliure. ptp will snap and proceed to eject him from the group. likely with the assist of a chair and/or a table and/or a garbadge can.

imho PtP is a lousy tag team. darren young is a horrible in-ring personzality. should be both ejected and sent to FWC in exchange for re-hiring cryme tyme

ionusX

A.W's final appearance was on Tuesday's Smackdown, which aired tonight. He will not be appearing again. PTP were made the #1 contenders for the Tag Team Titles tonight as well.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 baltimore088

I doubt it. He's cursing quite a bit, used every word I could think of. Rikishi is also giving him a lot of support.

BurningAegis

but if it is kayfabe and kobe finds out, vince better watch his back because

fdfdsg

but don't try to sue him vince because

dfsd

but you can always make it into one of your stupid ass straight to DVD awful movies no one will buy or even watch

sdafsd

#millionsofdollars

dsff

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Why am I not surprised?
TwistofFate14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 TwistofFate14
Member since 2009 • 5963 Posts

"Wanna hear a joke? Titus O'Neil is like Halle Berry at a red light... HE'S UNSTOPPABLE!!!!" AW on twitter. LOL.BurningAegis

This man has become my new hero. 

R_FGamerChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 R_FGamerChris
Member since 2011 • 3948 Posts
Thank god they have got rid of him - he is pretty much a douche bag
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts
its a shame vince mcmahon made fun of Jr's bell palsy then AW makes this joke and they throw this we are a PG show crap at him
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#40 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
Thank god they have got rid of him - he is pretty much a douche bagR_FGamerChris
agreed.
gamerguy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 gamerguy456
Member since 2009 • 19988 Posts

wrestler reaction to AW getting fired has been negative you know what that means

whoever disagrees with vince will lose their push or get buried more

chosenhype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 chosenhype
Member since 2012 • 3211 Posts

they were wayyy better without aw anyways. and the kobe joke was the only thing aw ever did that i liked, so goodbye. and please push ptp to the moon now

chosenhype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chosenhype
[QUOTE="BurningAegis"]

baltimore088

fdfdsg

dfsd

but you can always make it into one of your stupid ass straight to DVD awful movies no one will buy or even watch

sdafsd

#millionsofdollars

dsff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA kobe jokes never get old!!!!
chosenhype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 chosenhype
[QUOTE="BurningAegis"]

baltimore088

fdfdsg

dfsd

sdafsd

#millionsofdollars

dsff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA kobe jokes never get old!!!!
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Flamecommando

An unnamed WWE spokesperson issued the following explanation to TMZ.com regarding the release of A.W:

"Unfortunately, Brian Jossie, playing the character of A.W. was terminated because he continued to exhibit poor judgment by making offensive and inappropriate comments on live television and on social media."

Right. I'm betting that Linda for senate twitter comment some how set them off. hmm.

baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 baltimore088

An unnamed WWE spokesperson issued the following explanation to TMZ.com regarding the release of A.W:

"Unfortunately, Brian Jossie, playing the character of A.W. was terminated because he continued to exhibit poor judgment by making offensive and inappropriate comments on live television and on social media."

Right. I'm betting that Linda for senate twitter comment some how set them off. hmm.

Flamecommando
that mother teresa comment made my stomach turn, what a sick freak that had to go way too far on raw last week, how can he sleep with himself?...
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 The_Last_Ride
he could have done an OJ joke too while he was at it :P
baltimore088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 baltimore088
[QUOTE="killerband55"]damn those Kobe jokes got him firedThe_Last_Ride

I was thinking that exact same thing, and a big ben one too, coulda kept throwing out jokes of celebs that got away with it, what will they care? they got away with no jail time :lol: (sorry mike vick)
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]damn those Kobe jokes got him firedThe_Last_Ride

never thought of that

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="killerband55"]damn those Kobe jokes got him firedkillerband55

never thought of that

i don't see why they fired him. The Eddie stuff a few years ago was awful and disrespectful. The guys who said and wrote are still there