ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#553 ArmoredCore55
Member since 2005 • 24940 Posts
Hello guys. I'm Emmanuel, I'm 15. I mostly listen to hip hop, classic rock, alternative rock, classical, electronic and r & b. I like a lot of music, favourite artists are Notorious B.I.G., Kid Cudi, Eminem, Hans Zimmer etc. Techn0boy96

Howdy. Dopey here.

Always loved my music - bought my first record around '81 (Dynasty - KISS) - and I've had my (ninja) ears exposedto many sounds over the years, but I always come back to the metal. Have been sworn to the dark for a little over twenty years now, with no sign of salvation in sight. To the death and far beyond!

I'm Into Black, Doom, and Grind mostly. No-fi War Metal when I really need a release works too. Messed up beats are alright by me also.

Cheers!

Iszdope
Welcome, you two. :)
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#554 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts

Hello guys. I'm Emmanuel, I'm 15. I mostly listen to hip hop, classic rock, alternative rock, classical, electronic and r & b. I like a lot of music, favourite artists are Notorious B.I.G., Kid Cudi, Eminem, Hans Zimmer etc. Techn0boy96

Welcome! :) Hope you enjoy the discussions we have going on here in this union and that you stick around. 

Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 Noteldnep

Howdy.  Dopey here.

Always loved my music - bought my first record around '81 (Dynasty - KISS) - and I've had my (ninja) ears exposed to many sounds over the years, but I always come back to the metal.  Have been sworn to the dark for a little over twenty years now, with no sign of salvation in sight.  To the death and far beyond!

I'm Into Black, Doom, and Grind mostly.  No-fi War Metal when I really need a release works too.  Messed up beats are alright by me also.

Cheers! 

Iszdope

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here. :D 

cronomagus36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#556 cronomagus36
Member since 2009 • 12663 Posts
Welcome to all new members that I missed.
ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 ArmoredCore55
Welcome to all new members that I missed.cronomagus36
Where've you been?
telvisnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#558 telvisnostic
Member since 2005 • 10021 Posts

Welcome to all the new members.

Feel free to posts in old threads, make new threads and start debates or what have you.

DCSchark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#559 DCSchark
Member since 2009 • 5283 Posts

Hi! I'm DC, and ArmoredCore invited me to this union. Looks like a nice place to hang... :cool:

:D 

ernie1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 ernie1989
Member since 2004 • 8547 Posts

Hey guys. I'm Ernie and I love to spend time researching and coming into contact with different mediums of communication. That said: I visit art museums and galleries, watch a lot of movies and TV shows, and listen to a lot of music. And I've been doing these things for a while with the exception of listening to music -- I'm kind of new to that. But thanks to the fact that I have friends and family that collect the stuff, I've had the chance to listen to a lot of stuff. So to name a few favorites in order for all of you to get an idea of what I like: Joy Division's Closer, Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians, and XTC's Skylarking.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 ArmoredCore55
Good to see you guys here. :)
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 Noteldnep

Hi! I'm DC, and ArmoredCore invited me to this union. Looks like a nice place to hang... :cool:

:D 

DCSchark
Welcome! Nice to see you show up here too. :P

Hey guys. I'm Ernie and I love to spend time researching and coming into contact with different mediums of communication. That said: I visit art museums and galleries, watch a lot of movies and TV shows, and listen to a lot of music. And I've been doing these things for a while with the exception of listening to music -- I'm kind of new to that. But thanks to the fact that I have friends and family that collect the stuff, I've had the chance to listen to a lot of stuff. So to name a few favorites in order for all of you to get an idea of what I like: Joy Division's Closer, Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians, and XTC's Skylarking.

ernie1989
Welcome to the union, Ernie. :) Hope you enjoy taking part in discussions here.
FireSpirit117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#563 FireSpirit117
Member since 2012 • 1926 Posts
How's it going? FireSpirit here. As far as music goes, I mostly stick with rock and metal with various subgenres mixed in, but sometimes I'll branch out to hip-hop, electronica, and some country as well. Anyway, glad to be here.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
I'm Static and few of the bands i like are in my screename. I'm a big time fan of the Motown sound (especially the Temptations) and rock (grunge, metal, pop). Basically, I'm a fan of any music that sounds good to the ear and soothes the soul. Thanks for the invite, ArmoredCore55.
ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 ArmoredCore55

I'm Static and few of the bands i like are in my screename. I'm a big time fan of the Motown sound (especially the Temptations) and rock (grunge, metal, pop). Basically, I'm a fan of any music that sounds good to the ear and soothes the soul. Thanks for the invite, ArmoredCore55.StaticKornSlipX
No problem, hope you like it here. :)

How's it going? FireSpirit here. As far as music goes, I mostly stick with rock and metal with various subgenres mixed in, but sometimes I'll branch out to hip-hop, electronica, and some country as well. Anyway, glad to be here.FireSpirit117
Welcome again. :P

cheetahman91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#566 cheetahman91
Member since 2010 • 214 Posts
Hello I'm cheetahman91. The only genre I listen to is country (I listen to bluegrass occasionally but not too often). Country-wise I'll listen to pretty much anything pre-2000. And thanks for inviting me to join the union. :)
ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 ArmoredCore55
Hello I'm cheetahman91. The only genre I listen to is country (I listen to bluegrass occasionally but not too often). Country-wise I'll listen to pretty much anything pre-2000. And thanks for inviting me to join the union. :)cheetahman91
No problem, hope you like it here. :)
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 Noteldnep

How's it going? FireSpirit here. As far as music goes, I mostly stick with rock and metal with various subgenres mixed in, but sometimes I'll branch out to hip-hop, electronica, and some country as well. Anyway, glad to be here.FireSpirit117

Welcome. :) We like some of the same genres (rock, metal, country) so I look forward to posting with you. Hope you will enjoy it here.

I'm Static and few of the bands i like are in my screename. I'm a big time fan of the Motown sound (especially the Temptations) and rock (grunge, metal, pop). Basically, I'm a fan of any music that sounds good to the ear and soothes the soul. Thanks for the invite, ArmoredCore55.StaticKornSlipX

Welcome. :) Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello I'm cheetahman91. The only genre I listen to is country (I listen to bluegrass occasionally but not too often). Country-wise I'll listen to pretty much anything pre-2000. And thanks for inviting me to join the union. :)cheetahman91

Welcome. :) I hope you stay here and post with us. 

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#569 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Hello everyone.

I'm really into discussing music, so this union should be a great fit. Unfortunately, I'm kind of busy these days, so I won't be able to post as much as I would like. 

Still, my Top 5 artists are The Bealtes, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Prince, OutKast. 

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 ArmoredCore55

Hello everyone.

I'm really into discussing music, so this union should be a great fit. Unfortunately, I'm kind of busy these days, so I won't be able to post as much as I would like. 

Still, my Top 5 artists are The Bealtes, The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Prince, OutKast. 

GreySeal9
Hope you enjoy it here, welcome. :)
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#571 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Hello everyone.

ArmoredCore55

I'm sure I will. Thanks.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 ArmoredCore55

[QUOTE="ArmoredCore55"][QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

Hello everyone.

GreySeal9

I'm sure I will. Thanks.

No problem.
telvisnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 telvisnostic

A hearty welcome to all.

I hope you all enjoy your stay.

hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
Welcome to all the new members
FireSpirit117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#575 FireSpirit117
Member since 2012 • 1926 Posts

[QUOTE="FireSpirit117"]How's it going? FireSpirit here. As far as music goes, I mostly stick with rock and metal with various subgenres mixed in, but sometimes I'll branch out to hip-hop, electronica, and some country as well. Anyway, glad to be here.Noteldnep

Welcome. :) We like some of the same genres (rock, metal, country) so I look forward to posting with you. Hope you will enjoy it here.

Thanks.

Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 Noteldnep

Hello everyone.

GreySeal9

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it here. :)

Thanks.
FireSpirit117

You're welcome. 

telvisnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 telvisnostic
Hello to all the newbies.
zmanrwks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#578 zmanrwks
Member since 2010 • 12562 Posts

Delicious bacon.

Hey, what's up. I found this place and felt like joining. I did, and I'm here, making an intro. Call me Zman, I'm an awesome guy. I like music (strange, isn't it?), mainly rock and rap, but I do also listen to some metal and dubstep (I also have a bitter hatred of country). I shall do best to stay active. At least I'll try.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 ArmoredCore55

Delicious bacon.

Hey, what's up. I found this place and felt like joining. I did, and I'm here, making an intro. Call me Zman, I'm an awesome guy. I like music (strange, isn't it?), mainly rock and rap, but I do also listen to some metal and dubstep (I also have a bitter hatred of country). I shall do best to stay active. At least I'll try.

zmanrwks
I like bacon. Welcome. Hope you like it here. :)
trodeback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#580 trodeback
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts

I listen to two main genres: Trance & Alternative Rock. The rest is just a mix of whatever I'm in the mood at the time: Rap, R&B, Screamo, Classical, Soft Rock, Pop, etc. Never ever any Country.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 ArmoredCore55

I listen to two main genres: Trance & Alternative Rock. The rest is just a mix of whatever I'm in the mood at the time: Rap, R&B, Screamo, Classical, Soft Rock, Pop, etc. Never ever any Country.

trodeback
Welcome, hope you like it here. :)
telvisnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 telvisnostic

Welcome aboard.

If you see that a genre you like is not being covered or spoken about, post a thread and start a discussion.

barcx17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 barcx17
Member since 2008 • 3782 Posts

Well, I was invited to join this union. I'm barcx17 or Jesse. I don't know how well I will fit in here since some of my favorite music is Pop, with Lady Gaga being my absolute favorite, and I've seen quite a bit of hate for her here. :P I'm also into alternative, indie, some folk, rap and hip-hop. I'm not really a fan of heavy metal or any kind of metal really, or even all those "-core" genres. So, like I said, I'll see how well I fit in this union. :)

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 ArmoredCore55
Welcome. Hope you like it here. :)
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#585 asian_pride69
Member since 2006 • 17141 Posts

You know, I'm really surprised and don't remember that I was the one who made the intro thread. how about that. :P

Anyways, I'm not new, just somebody who's re-introducing myself. I'm asian_pride, you can call me whatever you like, AP, asian, whatever floats your boat. Been neglecting this union for the longest time, thought I'd drop by and say hi to ya'll. ;)

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 ArmoredCore55

You know, I'm really surprised and don't remember that I was the one who made the intro thread. how about that. :P

Anyways, I'm not new, just somebody who's re-introducing myself. I'm asian_pride, you can call me whatever you like, AP, asian, whatever floats your boat. Been neglecting this union for the longest time, thought I'd drop by and say hi to ya'll. ;)

asian_pride69
I remember you. It's good to have you back. :)
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#587 asian_pride69
Member since 2006 • 17141 Posts

Yeah same to you, and thanks :)

Oh right, forgot. I listen to a lot of music. Back in my high school days, I used to listen to a bunch of rock, metal, punk, and alternative stuff. Nowadays I'll listen to anything that sounds good to my ears, and it also doesnt matter where it came from. Stuff like electronica, jazz, some techno, reggae, classical, some hip-hop, r&b, and whatever sub-genre thats ever been invented. Ironically, I can't get into 80-90% of the mainstream music (Lady Gaga, Bieber, etc) today, no matter how hard I try.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 ArmoredCore55
No problem. And I don't like stuff like Lady GaGa or Justin Bieber, either, they're my most hated artists.
Avatar image for StaticKornSlipX
StaticKornSlipX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 StaticKornSlipX
Member since 2003 • 8261 Posts
Welcome all new people that have way more posts than me. :)
Avatar image for CycleOfViolence
CycleOfViolence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 CycleOfViolence
Member since 2011 • 2813 Posts

Whats up folks, I'm CycleofViolence. Just looking for another place to talk about music.

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 ArmoredCore55

Whats up folks, I'm CycleofViolence. Just looking for another place to talk about music.

CycleOfViolence
Welcome, I was hoping you'd join here. :P
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 Noteldnep

Delicious bacon.

zmanrwks

trodeback

Well, I was invited to join this union. I'm barcx17 or Jesse. I don't know how well I will fit in here since some of my favorite music is Pop, with Lady Gaga being my absolute favorite, and I've seen quite a bit of hate for her here. :P I'm also into alternative, indie, some folk, rap and hip-hop. I'm not really a fan of heavy metal or any kind of metal really, or even all those "-core" genres. So, like I said, I'll see how well I fit in this union. :)

barcx17

asian_pride69

CycleOfViolence

Welcome/welcome back to the union, you all. :) Hope you enjoy yourselves and stick around here and post with us for a while!

Assassin_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#593 Assassin_87
Member since 2004 • 2349 Posts

Hey all,

I've actually been a member of this union for a while but never gave a proper introduction! My name is Josh, I'm 24, and I'm big time into music. I like anything that sounds good, from avant-garde metal to gangster rap, and even some weirder stuff like viking metal or folk music. I can listen to anything. I also love discussing and debating anything having to do with music, and I'm all about discovering new artists and styles to listen to. 

Anyway, glad to be here guys! Looking forward to talking about some music with all of you. :P 

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 ArmoredCore55

Hey all,

I've actually been a member of this union for a while but never gave a proper introduction! My name is Josh, I'm 24, and I'm big time into music. I like anything that sounds good, from avant-garde metal to gangster rap, and even some weirder stuff like viking metal or folk music. I can listen to anything. I also love discussing and debating anything having to do with music, and I'm all about discovering new artists and styles to listen to. 

Anyway, glad to be here guys! Looking forward to talking about some music with all of you. :P 

Assassin_87
Welcome, hope you like it here. :)
cfstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 cfstar
Member since 2009 • 1979 Posts

Well, might as well properly introduce myself, even though i've been here for a while.

Hello all, my name is Will(Guillermo actually, but Will is an English translation so you can call me that). English roots but born in Spain, i love music. I always have, but it wasn't until recently when i really started to understand it and see the power it has. I am very much into music discussion and wish to know as much about music as i can, and listening to music is my favorite thing to do(that and gaming). 

I don't have any preference over any genre since any music can be fantastic in the right hands, and total crap in the wrong ones. To the loudest, most furious and aggressive edges of Hardcore(Examp: Converge), going through the soul touching lyrical masterpieces of folk(Examp: Neutral Milk Hotel), to the soothing, dreamy, landscaping sounds of Jazz(Examp: Miles Davis). 

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 ArmoredCore55

Well, might as well properly introduce myself, even though i've been here for a while.

Hello all, my name is Will(Guillermo actually, but Will is an English translation so you can call me that). English roots but born in Spain, i love music. I always have, but it wasn't until recently when i really started to understand it and see the power it has. I am very much into music discussion and wish to know as much about music as i can, and listening to music is my favorite thing to do(that and gaming). 

I don't have any preference over any genre since any music can be fantastic in the right hands, and total crap in the wrong ones. To the loudest, most furious and aggressive edges of Hardcore(Examp: Converge), going through the soul touching lyrical masterpieces of folk(Examp: Neutral Milk Hotel), to the soothing, dreamy, landscaping sounds of Jazz(Examp: Miles Davis). 

cfstar
Welcome. :)
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#597 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

I joined since Jan, 26 2012. but I'm not so active. I'll try but I've got other unions to attend to.

anyway nice to be here. 

ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 ArmoredCore55

I joined since Jan, 26 2012. but I'm not so active. I'll try but I've got other unions to attend to.

anyway nice to be here. 

kierwinyoung
Good to see you here.
hockeydude29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 hockeydude29
Member since 2010 • 10991 Posts
I've been here a while but not very active, so I'll try and be more active! ArmoredCore convinced me :P
ArmoredCore55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 ArmoredCore55
I've been here a while but not very active, so I'll try and be more active! ArmoredCore convinced me :Phockeydude29
Welcome, and we still need more people here. :(