This topic is locked from further discussion.

macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 macrules_640
Member since 2004 • 90033 Posts
Winner of the last hotseat was none other than one of our officers, Serbine! Let's try to be nice when asking him questions. :P
koolkat14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 koolkat14
Member since 2009 • 10428 Posts

Who do you want in the next hotseat?

Favourite RPG game?

You excited for E3? If so, what're you anticipating for?

Did you know Alon put you in charge while she's gone? :o

Favourite animals?

Videogame character?

Genre?

Food?

Drink?

Movie?

TV show? 

Naveen196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Naveen196
Member since 2010 • 696 Posts

Do you find the first-person camera view EXTREMELY annoying?
2D or 3D platformers?
Favourite type of RPG?
Favourite Band?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

how many unions are you in?

do you plan on ever joining my wrestling union?

did you believe in the Rapture?

what's your favorite kind of chicken to eat?

do you like roller coasters?

fablesway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fablesway
Member since 2011 • 23504 Posts

Do you have any pets?

What would be your dream job?

Do you have any plans for the summer?

Do you have a favorite console or handheld?

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Serbine
Member since 2005 • 10934 Posts

Who do you want in the next hotseat? Probably GoogliGamer

Favourite RPG game? Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and The Lost Ocean(just to name one)

You excited for E3? If so, what're you anticipating for? Hoping to hear that some Wii games are getting localized for other regions like Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, and Earth Seeker *That's my main concern*.

Did you know Alon put you in charge while she's gone? :o Yeah, she told me that via PM

Favourite animals? Not really an animal person :lol:, though theresome cute ones

Videogame character? Cecil Harvey + Rydia(and everyone else from Final Fantasy IV), Samanosuke and Kaede(Genma Onimusha), Tenkai andAkane Yagyu + everyone from(Onimusha: Dawn of Dream), Rikimaru and Ayame(Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven/Return to Darkness), Duke Rambert, Eiji Shinjo, Veil, Vermillion, Kayin Amoh, Mondo, Sh(i)zuku and Cuiling(to name some from Battle Arena Toshinden 3)

Genre? I pretty much like trying out any type of genre, as long as it isn't really violence like Gears of Wars or Ninja Gaiden 2, though a few expections(No More Heroes, Mortal Kombat)

Food? Corndogs, Curly Fries, Cheesecake, Apple Pie(to name some)

Drink? Grape/Fruit Punch/Orange/Pineapple Soda, Bright & Early Apple Juice, Water, Coca Cola Sierra Mist, Sprite, Regular/Chocolate/Malted/Strawberry Milk

Movie? Mortal Kombat 1 & 2, Spiderman 1 & 2(haven't watch the 3rd yet), Bring It On, A Big's Life, Kiki's Delivery Service, Resident Evil movies(haven't seen the new one yet), Shaun of the Dead(Pretty funny), Final Fantasy: Spirit Within(pretty good movie)

TV show? One Piece(Online only, doesn't show it on TV), Warehouse 13, Pokemon Black & White, Power Ranger Samurai(alot of good action scene), Tough Enough, The Big Bang Theory, Parenthood, Jericho(just saw a few episodes maybe 5, though it's a really great show, have to watch it online since they don't air it), Dollhouse(doesn't air anymore), Til Death(same as Dollhouse), So you Think you can Dance, Dancing with the Star, Ninja Warriors, WipeOut, and The Challenge *Real World/Road Rule Challenge*(to name some).

koolkat14
Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Serbine

Do you find the first-person camera view EXTREMELY annoying? Not Really, though I dislike it when an enemy just jump right in front of you out of nowhere, which scare the crap out of me sometime :lol:.

2D or 3D platformers? Tough one as I like both type, If I have to choose I'll go with 3D, since you get huge cool world to explore like in Banjo & Kazooie, Mario 64, Spyro, Tomb Raider, or Prince of Persia

Favourite type of RPG? I pretty much like ever kind of RPG, Turn-Based RPG are really enjoyable to play, I have a sweet spot for Strategy RPG like Tactics Ogre, Super Robot Taisen/Wars, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fire Emblem, and I enjoy Action RPG too Vindictus being a big one for me and Shining Soul 1 & 2, so I really can't pick one over the other.

Favourite Band? Let's see Linkin Park, Swollen Members, Non-point, Jurassic 5. Larc~en~ciel, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, Black Eyed Peas(to name some)

Naveen196

how many unions are you in? Currently 10 Unions(and a ton of Invites)though I recently been around 6 of them

do you plan on ever joining my wrestling union? Well I have been watching wrestling a bit more so maybe

did you believe in the Rapture? Well my parents go to Church so what do you think :lol: :?.

what's your favorite kind of chicken to eat? Chicken Strips & Tender are good, I really like Barbecue Chicken

do you like roller coasters? Nope, I'm scare of height :?, only rode on two roller coasters when I went to Carowinds, though that was when I was a pre-teen, so I can't say If I would be good riding one now.

killerband55
Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serbine

Do you have any pets? Nope, I don't have any pet, though my big sis has a fish

What would be your dream job? Not 100% sure, but one that I enjoy and feel happy doing, getting pay well would be great too.

Do you have any plans for the summer? I would really love to start working again, though we're see what happens.

Do you have a favorite console or handheld? My favorite consoles are mainly from Nintendo, though I really like the PS1 and Dreamcast, PS2 is pretty great and the Xbox 360 is looking very good, just to talk about one though I really love the N64 It has some of the most funniest games that like Banjo & Kazooie, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask, Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Glover, Vigilante 8 + 2nd Offense, GoldenEye 007, Perfect Dark, Turok 1-3 and Rage Wars, Crusin series, Beetle Adventure Racing, Fighter Destiny 1 & 3, Deadly Arts, ShadowMan, F-Zero X, Starfox 64, Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon, Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire, and so on, something that missing in some of the newer games.

fablesway

macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 macrules_640
Future plans and goals?
koolkat14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 koolkat14
Member since 2009 • 10428 Posts

What's your hobby?

What consoles do you have?

Do you have any handhelds?

Do you have a phone?

How old are you?

Are you gonna get Monster Hunter Tri? 

GoogliGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 GoogliGamer
Member since 2009 • 2516 Posts

Why did you vote for me?:o

Do you like ponies?

What makes you angry?

Are you in touch with munch? 

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Serbine
Future plans and goals? Hopefully get a job *cry*, and maybe work a bit more, plus other things.macrules_640

What's your hobby? Other than playing game and watching TV, Making stuff on Gimp, Browsing the Web, Sometime Reading though not very often

What consoles do you have? Currently have a Wii and PS1, would like to get some other

Do you have any handhelds? Nope, hopefully a few GBA's and a 3DS down the line

Do you have a phone? Nope, I don't use the phone much anyway :lol:

How old are you? Well I was born in 1986 so I guess that makes me 24, until October 5 roll by which is B-Day

Are you gonna get Monster Hunter Tri? Can't say 100% If I'll get it, though I really want to join in on the fun and start kicking some monster a##.

koolkat14

Why did you vote for me?:o Cause you haven't went yet, and your would be the most interesting

Do you like ponies? There cute though I'm not obsess with them

What makes you angry? When people say they haven't play there Wii since _____ game, especially when last year there was alot of great Wii games, The whole you aren't a real gamer unless you play on the PC or If you play the Consoles *does it matter*, people always complaining about graphics, also the hardcore vs casual label is really annoying well the way it's being used.

Are you in touch with munch? Mostly when I come to this union I am

GoogliGamer
macrules_640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 macrules_640
Gaming series that really makes you angry playing it?
Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Serbine
Gaming series that really makes you angry playing it?macrules_640
I have to say SmackDown Vs. Raw the game are pretty good, but I wish THQ would use the Day of Reckoning engine *it similar to the No Mercy and WCW/NWO Revenge engine* for the newer games so I would be more exciting, also the fact you can't go backstage from the ring really suck and we don't have 6 man backstage action yet in the new games.