bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 0

#101 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

Is this what you were talking about?  That's one nice looking 360.  All of those mods looked very cool.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts

Is this what you were talking about?  That's one nice looking 360.  All of those mods looked very cool.
bgres077

Yes that is the one, all of them look great

That mod 360 with the Texas longhorns on it, that can be used to Hook the PS3 owners, who refuse to buy a 360 and when Forza 2, comes out, rev up the bull with the horns and hook em and drive them into the wall at 200mph. :twisted:

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 bgres077
I wrote a new review for Super Mario Strikers today, here it is.  It'd appreciate if you guys could recommend it for me.  I'll do the same for you in the future.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

bgres077

That is sweet as hell..

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tmac200913

I wrote a new review for Super Mario Strikers today, here it is.  It'd appreciate if you guys could recommend it for me.  I'll do the same for you in the future.bgres077

aight you've just been reccomended..

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Rvdecwthug1976
I was looking at a thread on the Forza 2 forum on here and they said that the Corvette ZO6 is one of the best handling cars ever made in a video game, that is by an American company and I have to agree with that, because in Test Drive Unlimited and Project Gotham Racing 3, that car handles really good in both games and I am interested to use this car in Forza 2 with the Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Rvdecwthug1976

Well I cannot say that many people did not see this coming http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/unrealtournament2007/news.html?sid=6164873, but Unreal Touranment 3 is coming to the 360, after it was suppose to be a PC and PS3 exclusive

The Sony Fanboys, they are already saying, isn't their anything left that remains exclusive for the PS3? :twisted:

Sony is on the fast track to losing the next gen console war to Microsoft, not even a year after the PS3 has been out, Microsoft is already blowing them away and seeing news like this, just only makes me even happier that I bought a 360 over the other 2 consoles

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#108 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

bgres077

That is awesome. I want that.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="bgres077"]

Espurs117

That is awesome. I want that.

We knew you would, that is why I posted the link to that thread earlier, when I saw the thread on the 360 forum

I wonder if the person who modded that did anything to make the controllers look like Texas colors as well

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
I wrote a new review for Super Mario Strikers today, here it is. It'd appreciate if you guys could recommend it for me. I'll do the same for you in the future.bgres077
Sure, no prob. I have never written a review, so when that day comes........:P
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#111 Mr_Zanaforia
Member since 2006 • 282 Posts
Espurs is sick on XBL.
gamer score 8500-8900 (right espurs?)
mine is 4925, almost 5000
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#112 Mr_Zanaforia
Member since 2006 • 282 Posts

Is this what you were talking about? That's one nice looking 360. All of those mods looked very cool.
bgres077

slap some crimson and cream on it and that would be amazing
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Espurs117

Espurs is sick on XBL.
Mr_Zanaforia

Those points have nothing to do with online, its just your achievements....even though some of them are online achievements. Im not really good online, only on COD 3 or 2...then I will wreck your ass.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="Mr_Zanaforia"]Espurs is sick on XBL.
Espurs117

Those points have nothing to do with online, its just your achievements....even though some of them are online achievements. Im not really good online, only on COD 3 or 2...then I will wreck your ass.

Once you learn the Maps on Gears of War better, you will be very good at that, like the Mansion as soon as you learn that map better, you will own people on that map

The most important thing is to have a good strong team around you, that always helps you learn things better and then you become a pro at it. Also picking map that has weapons, that you are the most comfortable with help a lot as well. Also learning the prime flanking routes on the map, you just have to learn the map and then from there create chances to flank

On the Mansion, you have the Grenades, the Hammerburst, it is on the sides of the courtyard, then you have the Boomshot on the outside and then the Sniper on the Balcony of the Mansion and the inside of the Mansion is great to create flanks from either the bottom or the top floor of it and you can find several places on the mansion to use the Boomshot from almost anywhere

See when I first started to play, I played the Mansion all the time and I still play that map more then I do any other map right now and I wanted to stick with the Mansion, because I love the layout of the map and I knew I needed to learn the Map and I know every inch of that map

Now I am playing Mausoleum and Clocktower as well

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Rvdecwthug1976

Espurs the new COD3 maps are available for download right now and everybody seems to like the new maps and they are getting a full house on the maps

I would go over to the COD3 forum on here some of the new next few days to read the reactions to it

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Rvdecwthug1976

Espurs I played a few of the maps on COD3 this morning, that were just released and they are awesome, I was playing this one new map on there Wildwood on War and we had a full house of 24 players and this match lasted for like 40 minutes, it was very intense, you will love this map

I have not played the other maps enough yet to comment on them yet, but they all look very good and will be very nice for some good intense battles

When I play more of the maps and spend more time with them, I will comment on them even further, but so far these maps look to be on the right track

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Espurs117
So they are actually fixed?
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Rvdecwthug1976

So they are actually fixed?

Espurs117

Yes they are fixed and so far everybody seems to be able to connect to the new maps without too much trouble

War on that new map Wildwood was insane with a full house this morning, I got like 34 revives, when I was playing as the Medic

If battles like that continue then these new maps will be an overwhelming success

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 bgres077
A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii.  What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar.  They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks.  Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band.  What do you guys think?
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tmac200913
I dont really play Guitar Hero but that would still be nice for tha fans...
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 CommanderShiro
Man, I'd love to have any Guitar Hero but I don't have any money. :(
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Rvdecwthug1976

Man, I'd love to have any Guitar Hero but I don't have any money. :(

CommanderShiro

Hopefully sometime eventually you can get a 360, because Guiter Hero 2 is coming out for the 360 in March or April

Maybe if you get Gears of War, you can meet a few Asian girls on there. :twisted:

Here is some game footage from my favorite map on the game, called the Mansion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfC6NrRRsYQ

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 bgres077

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Man, I'd love to have any Guitar Hero but I don't have any money. :(

Rvdecwthug1976

Hopefully sometime eventually you can get a 360, because Guiter Hero 2 is coming out for the 360 in March or April

Maybe if you get Gears of War, you can meet a few Asian girls on there. :twisted:

Here is some game footage from my favorite map on the game, called the Mansion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfC6NrRRsYQ

This is just a question, but why do you spin everything towards the 360? Do you work for Microsoft?
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Rvdecwthug1976
[QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Man, I'd love to have any Guitar Hero but I don't have any money. :(

bgres077

This is just a question, but why do you spin everything towards the 360? Do you work for Microsoft?

Well because I have not been able to stop gaming for the past 6 months since I have had my 360 and I owe a big part of that to online gaming, because it has kept me from getting bored and then I stop playing for several months and I done that with other consoles, that I owned, I lost interest for several months and then I played again and then back to losing interest

The interactivity features of the 360 and Xbox live with online gaming is where it is at. You just have to own a 360 to know what I am talking about and then you would be a believer

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

Rvdecwthug1976

Well because I have not been able to stop gaming for the past 6 months since I have had my 360 and I owe a big part of that to online gaming, because it has kept me from getting bored and then I stop playing for several months and I done that with other consoles, that I owned, I lost interest for several months and then I played again and then back to losing interest

The interactivity features of the 360 and Xbox live with online gaming is where it is at. You just have to own a 360 to know what I am talking about and then you would be a believer

No offense or anything, but it does get quite annoying when you turn everything into talking about the 360. I will eventually get one, but two things need to happen first 1. I need to get the money and 2. it needs to get enough games I want to justify the purchase. Since niether are there, i'm not getting one.

gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 gobrutus
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
[QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

sith_acolyte15

No offense or anything, but it does get quite annoying when you turn everything into talking about the 360. I will eventually get one, but two things need to happen first 1. I need to get the money and 2. it needs to get enough games I want to justify the purchase. Since niether are there, i'm not getting one.

As a more realistic 360 owner, I'd say the games are there depending on what you're looking for. If you want shooters, then yea, its definitly there. RPG's, not so much, with the exception of Oblivion which was way too easy/short. What it does lack right now is the 'party' style game, the first real one coming to the console being Guitar Hero 2 in the spring. I wish someone would come out with a good clone of all the great Mario games like Double Dash or Party. That area of the console hasn't been really explored yet.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Rvdecwthug1976
[QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

gobrutus

No offense or anything, but it does get quite annoying when you turn everything into talking about the 360. I will eventually get one, but two things need to happen first 1. I need to get the money and 2. it needs to get enough games I want to justify the purchase. Since niether are there, i'm not getting one.

As a more realistic 360 owner, I'd say the games are there depending on what you're looking for. If you want shooters, then yea, its definitly there. RPG's, not so much, with the exception of Oblivion which was way too easy/short. What it does lack right now is the 'party' style game, the first real one coming to the console being Guitar Hero 2 in the spring. I wish someone would come out with a good clone of all the great Mario games like Double Dash or Party. That area of the console hasn't been really explored yet.

I consider myself realistic 360 owner, just because I may sound like a promoter does not mean that I am not realistic. If you read my current blog on my profile, you would see that I state that the 360 still needs the other games that come out this year to make their lineup of games more complete and they are going to get those games very shortly also

The 360 is going to be getting some nice RPG's like this year and since Forza 2 is coming out, the 360 will have the best racing game on any platform at a fairly early part of it's lifecycle

I think having Assasain's Creed will give it the type of Action game that it needs as well

The 360 has at least 3 to 5 games coming out between now and June that will all be AAA games, which will score above 9.0 on their ratings

Forza 2

Mass Effect

Bioshock

GRAW 2

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

gobrutus

Fuzion Frenzy is quite fun and its for Xbox. I heard a sequel is coming out for the 360. Though, I do prefer Mario Kart, Mario Party, DDR, and Karaoke Revolution as a party game. Especially Karaoke Revolution for me.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Espurs117

gobrutus

Oblivion too short? Yeah if all you do is beat the main quest and join all the guilds....but theres still so much stuff you can do.

gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 gobrutus
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
[QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

Espurs117

Oblivion too short? Yeah if all you do is beat the main quest and join all the guilds....but theres still so much stuff you can do.

I had like all the best armor, got almost all the houses, it got pretty repetetive and old, yeah you can play the game forever basically, but that doesn't make it a long game
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 bgres077
A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?bgres077
Well, the topic got a little crazy there, and noone really posted there thoughts about this.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Espurs117

[QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?bgres077
Well, the topic got a little crazy there, and noone really posted there thoughts about this.

I dont mind it, but it wouldnt really be guitar hero anymore....it would be Band attack or something lol.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Espurs117
[QUOTE="Espurs117"][QUOTE="gobrutus"][QUOTE="sith_acolyte15"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

gobrutus

I had like all the best armor, got almost all the houses, it got pretty repetetive and old, yeah you can play the game forever basically, but that doesn't make it a long game

You get the best armor like the first time you close a gate, cuz we all know Deadric armor is the best in the game.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Rvdecwthug1976

If there is one game, that is flying under the Radar right now and a game that I think could be very good, it would be Def Jam Icon http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/defjam3/index.html , both the 360 and the PS3 both need a good fighting game and I think it will provide it for the 360, but not as much for the PS3, because since Cross Platform games are being developed for the 360 and ported over to the PS3

I did not really pay much attention to this game until recently, but the Trailor for the game looks awesome. It comes out the same day as GRAW 2 and that means more money spent on the same day. :x

The Demo for Def Jam Icon is suppose to come out Thursday Morning, I cannot wait for it either

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 CommanderShiro

If there is one game, that is flying under the Radar right now and a game that I think could be very good, it would be Def Jam Icon http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/defjam3/index.html , both the 360 and the PS3 both need a good fighting game and I think it will provide it for the 360, but not as much for the PS3, because since Cross Platform games are being developed for the 360 and ported over to the PS3

I did not really pay much attention to this game until recently, but the Trailor for the game looks awesome. It comes out the same day as GRAW 2 and that means more money spent on the same day. :x

The Demo for Def Jam Icon is suppose to come out Thursday Morning, I cannot wait for it either

Rvdecwthug1976
*cough cough Virtual Fighter cough cough Tekken cough cough*
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?bgres077

lol Sorry. I can see the drums working. I remember when I first saw the E3 Wii trailer when that guy drums with his Wiimotes.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 bgres077
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?CommanderShiro

lol Sorry. I can see the drums working. I remember when I first saw the E3 Wii trailer when that guy drums with his Wiimotes.

Also (I know this sounds lame) but you could also have someone playing a cowbell or tangerine to keep the beat. It would be boring, but having more people would ultimately make the game funner. The worst member of the band based on your note percentages could be demoted to cowbell.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#138 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?bgres077

Also (I know this sounds lame) but you could also have someone playing a cowbell or tangerine to keep the beat. It would be boring, but having more people would ultimately make the game funner. The worst member of the band based on your note percentages could be demoted to cowbell.

Doesn't everything need more cowbell?
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 bgres077
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?geaux321

Guitar Hero needs more cowbell!
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

[QUOTE="geaux321"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="bgres077"]A few weeks ago I was thinking about something... Guitar Hero could be an amazing game for the Wii. What they could do is create an attachment for the Wiimote with the guitar (or just have a wireless Guitar), then allow you to play Co-Op with another person... but the second person would be playing drums instead of guitar. They could use the Wiimote's abilities to allow you to make the drumming motions by using the Wiimote and nunchuck as your drumsticks. Also, they could also incorporate other instruments as well, allowing you to play as a full band. What do you guys think?bgres077

Guitar Hero needs more cowbell!

I've gotta have more cowbell, baby.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Rvdecwthug1976

When I was looking at the Leaderboards for Execution on Gears of War, another one of my friends broke the 100000 point barrier on the game and he is ranked around 3500 and has 100300 points, so by that estimation, there is only around 3600 players on the game for that game type that have over 100000 points

I have almost 92000 points right now and I am ranked in the top 4200 right now on Execution

I should be there around the end of the week hopefully, but I am not sure, because I have some important family things to take care of and payday is coming up and have to pay the bills, so my playing time is going to be limited the rest of the week

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Espurs117
LMAO
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 CommanderShiro
LMAOEspurs117
Man I wished I was X-Treme. :lol:
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#144 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
LMAOEspurs117
Hah, that reminds me of those guys from Harold & Kumar.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 bgres077
More details are being released for God of War II.  I will most likely buy this game when it comes to players choice, the first game didn't have much replay value.  The graphics look very nice, I think this is about full potential for PS2 graphics.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/godofwar2/media.html
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 CommanderShiro
More details are being released for God of War II. I will most likely buy this game when it comes to players choice, the first game didn't have much replay value. The graphics look very nice, I think this is about full potential for PS2 graphics.

bgres077
I still haven't played God of War. I'm so deprived. :|
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tmac200913

More details are being released for God of War II.  I will most likely buy this game when it comes to players choice, the first game didn't have much replay value.  The graphics look very nice, I think this is about full potential for PS2 graphics.

bgres077

That has pretty nice graphics

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Espurs117
My niece broke my xbox live headset, so now I cant talk smack.......:cry: I guess I have to spend 20 dollars on another one.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Rvdecwthug1976

My niece broke my xbox live headset, so now I cant talk smack.......:cry: I guess I have to spend 20 dollars on another one.

Espurs117

Well that sucks, now you will not be able to communciate with me or anybody else on Gears of War or Call of Duty 3, when it is the most important until you get a new headset

Maybe your niece thought that the Headset's colors resembled OU or Eagle colors too much and she could not stand to look at it and she said get me a Texas Longhorns headset and screw the rest. :P

jeebuscrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 jeebuscrust
Member since 2004 • 5571 Posts
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]LMAOgeaux321
Hah, that reminds me of those guys from Harold & Kumar.

"Lets go drink some mountain dew"