Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
I hate those Japanese RPG games, thats why im an Xbox fan not a PS fan.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

Anyone still play any really old games?  This summer I started to play my N64 games over again.  I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.bgres077

yea actually I still play N64 all tha time. I play WWF No Mercy too..I also play Duke Nukem 64, Both of tha Zelda Games, NBA Live 2000,  Donkey Kong 64 (I dont care what yall say but Donkey Kong owns), Mario 64, and a few others..I love that old school stuff..

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

I have had my 360 for almost 6 months now and I have not ever wanted to stop gaming and go into a spell of not playing for several months, I give a big credit to Xbox live for this, because Xbox live and the interactivity part of the console has me more excited then ever and I am playing more then I ever have, because of it

Some of the Playstation guys, who have never exprienced good online gaming or those who have never had a 360, a lot of them will say online gaming is not important to them, but once they give the 360 a chance and realize how important online gaming is to the future of gaming, they are hooked

rrric
Being a person who doesn't have a Xbox360 I will say that Online Play does play a huge factor. Ever since I got high speed internet, I love playing multiplayer FPS on my laptop. Playing against real people is sooooooooo much better than playing against the A.I. Though matches are sometimes ruined by other people. Lets not forget all the idiotic things people sometimes do. God, I can't remember the amount of times I've threw the f-word at the retards I play matches with "enemies and teammates".

you shouldnt play CSS

lol I already have an idea of what to expect from CSS. I've watched my friends play that game, and I'm prepared. Battlefield 2 is filled with idiots, I'm sure CSS is just the same. I just don't have the money to buy it yet.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 CommanderShiro
Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.bgres077
When my friends come over we still play Super Smash Bros for N64. That game is such a classic and is always great with friends.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Espurs117

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games?  This summer I started to play my N64 games over again.  I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.tmac200913

yea actually I still play N64 all tha time. I play WWF No Mercy too..I also play Duke Nukem 64, Both of tha Zelda Games, NBA Live 2000,  Donkey Kong 64 (I dont care what yall say but Donkey Kong owns), Mario 64, and a few others..I love that old school stuff..

Donkey Kong for SNES owns all games.

KFrandsen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 KFrandsen2
Member since 2006 • 11377 Posts
[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.CommanderShiro
When my friends come over we still play Super Smash Bros for N64. That game is such a classic and is always great with friends.

that game is awesome i cant wait to get it when it comes out on the wii
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"][QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.KFrandsen2

that game is awesome i cant wait to get it when it comes out on the wii

That game is the only reason I will buy a Wii. Snake for teh win like zomg!
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#58 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.tmac200913

yea actually I still play N64 all tha time. I play WWF No Mercy too..I also play Duke Nukem 64, Both of tha Zelda Games, NBA Live 2000, Donkey Kong 64 (I dont care what yall say but Donkey Kong owns), Mario 64, and a few others..I love that old school stuff..

Mario Kart 64 is the best game for the N64, especially with a few extracurriculars thrown in.
[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.CommanderShiro

I also still play Smash Bros when some friends come over. Good to know I'm not the only one still rockin the N64.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Espurs117
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.bgres077

yea actually I still play N64 all tha time. I play WWF No Mercy too..I also play Duke Nukem 64, Both of tha Zelda Games, NBA Live 2000, Donkey Kong 64 (I dont care what yall say but Donkey Kong owns), Mario 64, and a few others..I love that old school stuff..

MarioKart 64 is the best game for the N64, especially with a few extracurriculars thrown in.

I also still play Smash Bros when some friends come over. Good to know I'm not the only one still rockin the N64.

Word. Mario Kart was so fun for 64.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#60 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.Espurs117

MarioKart 64 is the best game for the N64, especially with a few extracurriculars thrown in.

Word. Mario Kart was so fun for 64.

It's also quite fun for the Gamecube as well, can't wait for the Wii version even though I don't have a Wii. My all-time favorite N64 game would probably be Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball.
sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
My favorite all-time N64 game would probably be Goldeneye. The only true FPS I could ever get into.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 bgres077
I have Mario Kart DD for the Gamecube and it's a really fun racing game.  It's not quite as good as 64 was, but nothing could live up to the greatness that was, and still is, Mario Kart 64.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts

I was browsing around the PS3 forum and looking at a few threads and let's see some of the goodies that I uncovered

Well look what we have in this thread, I think there are a Bunch of Sony Cows, that wish they would not have bought a PS3, http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25320222

This thread http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25320182  just shows how paranoid, the Sony Cows are, oh every 360 owner is out to get us. Not it is the fact that people are waking up and realizing how stupid Sony has became

Then in this thread,  http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25319469  The Sony Cows are asking why everybody is being so mean to the PS3 and Sony. HAHA

I do not feel sorry for them at all and their stupidity of supporting Sony is finally catching up to them and they cannot deny it any longer. They see that the fall of Sony is truly at hand

Sony is going to be so far Behind Microsoft long before the all important Holiday Season and Microsoft is going to step up even more and apply the heat and crank up the heat a lot hotter on Sony. :twisted:

sith_acolyte15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 sith_acolyte15
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
You should've been around the MGS4 boards around a month or so ago. There were constantly topics about a port to the 360. And most of the people making those topics were doing so in spite of Sony, not for any serious desire to play the game. They would site the EGM rumor mill, yeah a real bastion of truth there, and when we would use MGS2:Sub (Xbox) and MGS:TTS (GC) as reasons why MGS on other systems doesn't work they old trolls would clam up, and by the next day 5 new ones had taken their place starting the same exact arguments back up.
gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 gobrutus
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
Just beat Gears of War on hardcore, me and my buddy played it coop. I think me might try insane next week, but I've heard its next to impossible. I'm also trying to finally 100% Lego Star Wars, then I'm swapping him that for Viva Pinata! lol
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 bgres077
I love this picture.

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Espurs117

Just beat Gears of War on hardcore, me and my buddy played it coop. I think me might try insane next week, but I've heard its next to impossible. I'm also trying to finally 100% Lego Star Wars, then I'm swapping him that for Viva Pinata! lolgobrutus

I beat it on hardcore by myself, but I dont even wanna try it on Insane alone...I wanna do that co-op.

gobrutus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 gobrutus
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts

[QUOTE="gobrutus"]Just beat Gears of War on hardcore, me and my buddy played it coop. I think me might try insane next week, but I've heard its next to impossible. I'm also trying to finally 100% Lego Star Wars, then I'm swapping him that for Viva Pinata! lolEspurs117

I beat it on hardcore by myself, but I dont even wanna try it on Insane alone...I wanna do that co-op.

The thing that sucks about co-op, is in the split areas, if one of you goes down, its over, you cant revive or anything. And of course the two worthless guys are gonna do anything to help you
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Rvdecwthug1976
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]

[QUOTE="gobrutus"]Just beat Gears of War on hardcore, me and my buddy played it coop. I think me might try insane next week, but I've heard its next to impossible. I'm also trying to finally 100% Lego Star Wars, then I'm swapping him that for Viva Pinata! lolgobrutus

The thing that sucks about co-op, is in the split areas, if one of you goes down, its over, you cant revive or anything. And of course the two worthless guys are gonna do anything to help you

I hope that the 3 of us can get together and play a match online together and play some Execution online together, me and Espurs have played together a few times online during that game

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tmac200913
[QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.bgres077

Mario Kart 64 is the best game for the N64, especially with a few extracurriculars thrown in.

yea dude I forgot all about Super Smash Bros..I own with Link and Samus..

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Anyone still play any really old games? This summer I started to play my N64 games over again. I realy got into WWF No Mercy and WWF Wrestlemania again.tmac200913

Pffft Kirby owns everyone.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 bgres077
[QUOTE="tmac200913"][QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="tmac200913"]

Pffft Kirby owns everyone.

Exactly, you can't knock him off.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Espurs117

I got my Madden game back today, a couple of you might remember that when my xbox died for like 2 days it took Madden with it. Well yeah I got it back and damn is it fun. Beatdown the Eagles 77-7. I am in the year 2010 and dam is my team full of Longhorns. lol, but also many new faces. Check out my team.

QB - Vince Young....dam straight.
RB - Steve Slaton, Jamaal Charles....I split carries.
WR - Dwayne Jarett, Greg Jennings, and one of my recieivers from my many saved draft classes.
TE - Witten and Fasano still
OL - Mostly young draft picks
DE - A number 1 overall draft pick from Michigan and Julius Peppers
DT - Another of my players from NCAA
LB - Demarcus Ware, Johnathan Vilma, and 2 of my LBs from my draft classes including Sergio Kindle..remember the name.
CB - Terence Newman, Nathan Vasher heh
S - Roy Williams, Brandon Meriweather....yes the guy from Miami who stomped on the FIU player.

I am thinking of updating my rosters and starting a new one now that I got Xbox Live, now that Marion  Barber and Romo are upgraded.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tmac200913

I got my Madden game back today, a couple of you might remember that when my xbox died for like 2 days it took Madden with it. Well yeah I got it back and damn is it fun. Beatdown the Eagles 77-7. I am in the year 2010 and dam is my team full of Longhorns. lol, but also many new faces. Check out my team.

QB - Vince Young....dam straight.
RB - Steve Slaton, Jamaal Charles....I split carries.
WR - Dwayne Jarett, Greg Jennings, and one of my recieivers from my many saved draft classes.
TE - Witten and Fasano still
OL - Mostly young draft picks
DE - A number 1 overall draft pick from Michigan and Julius Peppers
DT - Another of my players from NCAA
LB - Demarcus Ware, Johnathan Vilma, and 2 of my LBs from my draft classes including Sergio Kindle..remember the name.
CB - Terence Newman, Nathan Vasher heh
S - Roy Williams, Brandon Meriweather....yes the guy from Miami who stomped on the FIU player.

I am thinking of updating my rosters and starting a new one now that I got Xbox Live, now that Marion  Barber and Romo are upgraded.

Espurs117

pretty good team...

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 bgres077
Has anyone played the Wii yet?  I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play.  Same thing with the PS3's.  They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Rvdecwthug1976

Has anyone played the Wii yet?  I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play.  Same thing with the PS3's.  They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.

bgres077

360 is the best Console to own, take the plunge. :P

Forgot supporting those Japenese Consoles, we have a good old American Console and if you are a proud American, then support the home team. :D

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 bgres077

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Has anyone played the Wii yet? I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play. Same thing with the PS3's. They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forgot supporting those Japenese Consoles, we have a good old American Console and if you are a proud American, then support the home team. :D

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't want a 360!
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tmac200913

Has anyone played the Wii yet?  I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play.  Same thing with the PS3's.  They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.bgres077

Ive played one at tha EB Games at tha Mall and theyre kinda wierd to play..Whatever you do with your controller, tha guy on tha screen does...Like i played Zelda and if you if you move your controller in a downward motion, Link does tha exact same thing with his sword on tha game...Theyre freakishly awesome..

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 geaux321
Has anyone played the Wii yet? I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play. Same thing with the PS3's. They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.bgres077
My friend got one, and it is quite a change to the gaming industry. It is a very fun an interesting console, if I didn't have a 360 I would love to get a Wii.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Rvdecwthug1976
[QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

[QUOTE="bgres077"]Has anyone played the Wii yet? I want to try it out before I buy one but at EB Games and Gamestop they never have them set up to play. Same thing with the PS3's. They're turned on but the systems are locked so you can't play the games.

bgres077

Well that is your loss and you might decide that you want one someday

But as for me, I will support a console that keeps me gaming and one that keeps me from wanting to stop playing and the 360 is the best console that I have ever owned

It is a shame that people like you who have been blinded by certain gaming companies for so long are too narrow minded to give the 360 a chance, because everything that is important in the next generation of gaming, the 360 stands for and other consoles like the PS3 are ran by stupid people who do not care about the gamers and try and force feed us garbage and give us crappy online service

Then Nintendo on the other hand, chooses not to support HD graphics in their console and as a result of that, they risk their console being outdated in the next 3 or 4 years, instead of future proofing their console

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 bgres077
[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"]

Rvdecwthug1976

Well that is your loss and you might decide that you want one someday

But as for me, I will support a console that keeps me gaming and one that keeps me from wanting to stop playing and the 360 is the best console that I have ever owned

It is a shame that people like you who have been blinded by certain gaming companies for so long are too narrow minded to give the 360 a chance, because everything that is important in the next generation of gaming, the 360 stands for and other consoles like the PS3 are ran by stupid people who do not care about the gamers and try and force feed us garbage and give us crappy online service

Then Nintendo on the other hand, chooses not to support HD graphics in their console and as a result of that, they risk their console being outdated in the next 3 or 4 years, instead of future proofing their console

How can you say that I'm "blinded by gaming companies". I do not not support Sony and Nintendo. My PS2 broke down and I had to buy a new one, i hate Sony. I have no interest whatsoever in the PS3. I can only afford one console since I will be having to buy a computer, TV, and pay tuition next year at college and I'm choosing to purchase the Wii because of it's unique gameplay. I'm sick of just sitting on my rear and clicking buttons and I want to become involved with the games. The Wii will make that happen for me.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
What I own: PS2, PS3, N64, Gameboy Advance What my brother owns (which basically means I can use it unless I piss him off): Nintendo DS I think that I will probably get a wii in the future also
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Rvdecwthug1976

When I was playing Gears of War Monday, I had the most amazing shot, that I have ever had on the game, I was playing this one map "Mausoleum", Espurs played with me on this map last week, but when I was playing this game, I was towards the center of the map and I grabbed the Boomshot or the Boom Gun and all 4 guys from the other team were too my left after I picked up the Boomshot as they were trying to down my teammate and kill him and I fired a Shot that had killed all 4 of them on their team

I will admit, the shot was mostly luck and being in the right place at the right time, but this shot was just amazing, if there was ever a time that I wanted to have something from a video game on tape and post it, that shot would have to be on my hall of fame as a gamer, because it is hard to kill more then 1 at a time on that game, let alone take the whole team out with 1 shot, I have played this game ever since it came out and it is not something that happens very often either

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Espurs117
That sounds really lucky and BS. 4 kills with one shot in Gears is amazing, too bad we couldnt see.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Rvdecwthug1976

That sounds really lucky and BS. 4 kills with one shot in Gears is amazing, too bad we couldnt see.

Espurs117

Well my teammate alerted me, where he was at and I was just in the right place at the right time, certainly players on that game do not kill the whole team at 1 time, because of Skill

I wish I would have had that on DVD or Tape or something, because I would post that shot in my hall of game as a gamer

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 bgres077

All you 360 owners better get ready to fork over $90 for Guitar Hero II.  That's a little steep in my opinion.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6164535.html?tag=latestnews;title;3

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Rvdecwthug1976

I made a thread on the 360 forum this morning, asking people what their best ever shot was when playing Gears of War, since I made that Amazing shot yesterday, I am curious to see what other people say is their best ever shot on the game

Here is the thread http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25329157&msg_id=283122947

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Espurs117

All you 360 owners better get ready to fork over $90 for Guitar Hero II.  That's a little steep in my opinion.

bgres077

Hell yeah its a little steep. I dont know about this game now, probally will still get it but 90 bucks pisses me off.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 bgres077
[QUOTE="bgres077"]

All you 360 owners better get ready to fork over $90 for Guitar Hero II. That's a little steep in my opinion.

Espurs117

Hell yeah its a little steep. I dont know about this game now, probally will still get it but 90 bucks pisses me off.

I would say no way to ninety. It's worth $70, but ninety dollar and it's not a wireless controller, plus you will have to pay for downloadable songs. That's a little ridiculous for a video game.
Avatar image for CrackerRiley023
CrackerRiley023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 CrackerRiley023
Member since 2003 • 1057 Posts
sucks that it is $90 but i will definitely be getting it.  can't wait!
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 thetombradyhate
One of my friends has changed his mind so much lately. Just about a month ago he was very pro PS3. Then suddenly he got intrested in possibly getting a Wii instead to save money. He got to the point where last week he said he'd buy it if it was instock Sunday. Well he didn't get it now he is considering getting a 360, and at the moment it seems like that is what he'll get but seeing as how much he's changed his mind in the past month or so it is by no means a guarentee.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 CommanderShiro
So I bought Timesplitters Future Perfect during the weekend, and I just beat the campaign today. Damn it. I need to find a FPS with a very lengthy campaign. :evil:
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 bgres077
One of my friends has changed his mind so much lately. Just about a month ago he was very pro PS3. Then suddenly he got intrested in possibly getting a Wii instead to save money. He got to the point where last week he said he'd buy it if it was instock Sunday. Well he didn't get it now he is considering getting a 360, and at the moment it seems like that is what he'll get but seeing as how much he's changed his mind in the past month or so it is by no means a guarentee.thetombradyhate
That's because all of the systems have something great to offer. Wii - New Gameplay 360 - Online Play PS3 - Blu Ray Player
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 bgres077
Worst. Commercial. Ever.  Sony is trying way too hard.
http://www.thelastboss.com/post.phtml?pk=2048
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 geaux321
Worst. Commercial. Ever. Sony is trying way too hard.
bgres077
What does the PS3 have to do with cup stacking? It makes no sense.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 bgres077
[QUOTE="bgres077"]Worst. Commercial. Ever. Sony is trying way too hard.
geaux321

Exactly the reason I say they're trying too hard. These PS3 commercials are just weird.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="geaux321"][QUOTE="bgres077"]Worst. Commercial. Ever. Sony is trying way too hard.

bgres077

Exactly the reason I say they're trying too hard. These PS3 commercials are just weird.

Well the way Sony is going right now, they are going to lose the next gen console war to Microsoft by the end of the year, because Microsoft has all the games that they need to sell the systems this year and a massive lead already

Microsoft is going to put this out of sight, out of mind by the end of the year, if things keep going great for them and bad for Sony

thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 thetombradyhate
Worst. Commercial. Ever.  Sony is trying way too hard.
bgres077
At least they showed a clip of motorstorm That "This is living " in cursive font at the end was really gay
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Rvdecwthug1976

Well I have been waiting to here this news for a long time and this is great news for the 360 and all 360 owners that crave that killer racing app on the 360, Forza 2 is coming in early may. :twisted: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forzamotorsport2/news.html?sid=6164805

http://forzamotorsport.net/devcorner/pitpass/pitpass31.htm

This game is going to cause such massive ownage, it is not even funny and it will run at 60FPS "while sorry Gran Turismo 5 has crappy online and will have no force feedback, via Steering Wheel or Controller and will only run at 30FPS" and Forza 2 will have great online, Force Feedback via Steering wheel or Controller and it will run very smooth

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Rvdecwthug1976

I found this thread on the 360 forum, it is called Collection of 360 mods   http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25336447&page=0

They even have a Texas Longhorns one to, I bet Espurs wants to find that thing and steal it and bring it home. :P