Whats the First Rule of Fight Club Again?

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

Saw an LP on DA and decided to try it out as a stock manip.

Jas0n94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 Jas0n94
Member since 2008 • 3990 Posts

I am not sure if I love it because I love the movie or if it's a great piece. Maybe both.

The only thing bothering me are the intense cracks on Brand Pitt's face. The one on his mouth actually. I don't know if you can do anything to fix it so he actually looks like him, but it would be better imo. :P

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HybridKing

Forgot Brad Pitt was in that movie lol

I honestly don't know if I could do anything about that because if I move it, the cracks on the other guy's face moves out of the position I wanted it to be in and if I erase it, it won't look natural. But thanks :P

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
my only problem is how blue the "wall" gets on the right. like, it barely fades.
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts

I am not sure if I love it because I love the movie or if it's a great piece. Maybe both.

The only thing bothering me are the intense cracks on Brand Pitt's face. The one on his mouth actually. I don't know if you can do anything to fix it so he actually looks like him, but it would be better imo. :P

Jas0n94

But it looks like an awesome moustache!

Also nice Fight Club sig yourself, was that movie on tv recently or something? :P 

Jas0n94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Jas0n94
Member since 2008 • 3990 Posts
[QUOTE="Jas0n94"]

dahui58

But it looks like an awesome moustache!

Also nice Fight Club sig yourself, was that movie on tv recently or something? :P 

Thanks! I don't know, I don't prefer watching TV, so I have no idea what's on it. I found it from an awesome blog. There is a guy who makes loop-gifs like that from movie scenes. You should check it out.

http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/ 

anihimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 anihimz
Member since 2010 • 14242 Posts
I agree with Jason about the crack on Brad Pitt's face, I think if you blended the crack into his mouth like you did with Edward Norton's face it would be better because it looks like he has a mustache lol I also don't like the empty space on the right imo, it looks odd to me Other than that it's dope
HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HybridKing

I agree with Jason about the crack on Brad Pitt's face, I think if you blended the crack into his mouth like you did with Edward Norton's face it would be better because it looks like he has a mustache lol I also don't like the empty space on the right imo, it looks odd to me Other than that it's dopeanihimz
Its the positioning of the crack texture, I can't do anything with that :P

I know its your opinion, but the empty space doesn't look odd to me at all lol 

Thanks guys.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts
Why are people complaining about Brad Pitt, I can clearly tell its him. It's much harder to recognise Ed Norton imo.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

[QUOTE="anihimz"]I agree with Jason about the crack on Brad Pitt's face, I think if you blended the crack into his mouth like you did with Edward Norton's face it would be better because it looks like he has a mustache lol I also don't like the empty space on the right imo, it looks odd to me Other than that it's dopeHybridKing

Its the positioning of the crack texture, I can't do anything with that :P

I know its your opinion, but the empty space doesn't look odd to me at all lol 

Thanks guys.

clone tool.