WIOTW ~ What if Zaraki Kenpachi went missing?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

This time, the WIOTW is about "What if Zaraki Kenpachi went missing?".

Here's the details.

Zaraki Kenpachi went missing. He is still alive. He did not disappear of his free will. He is a captive somewhere. Yes. Something tough enough to hold him captive. We can speculate on how they pull this off.

However, the main focus is not kenpachi. In this, the main focus is actually Yachiru. The main thing we are talking "What if?" about is, what would yachiru do? What would yachiru be like? How would she take it? What would she do about it?

Would she stick to the rules? Or would she attempt a solo rescue mission?

The more questions we ask, and the more, DIFFERENT, answers, we can come up with, the better. I want this to be a very good, thorough discussion. Simmilar rules to BDOTW. I will also be using the same points rule as BDOTW.

Points awards:

1 point for participating at all.

5 points for valid arguements. repeating a valid arguement more than once will only get the point the first time. valid arguements are to be determined by hitsugaya, kisuke, or shunsui (if he wishes). Valid arguements does not mean extreamly super awsome ones. I just mean a very valid point.

10 points for making at least three of the above valid arguements. When the third one is recorded, you still get the normal 5 pts for that one, but you also get 10 points for making three. This is only done once per month per thread.

Points will be posted at the end of the thread after it is locked. Do not panic if the awards are not handed out straight away, since it takes a lil work for us to go through and spot them all. but to make things easier we'll maintain a bullitin on this first post and update it as we go. but the 10 point ones will not be monitored as we go, those will be handled after the thread is closed.

Old man yamma is a co-host of this thread. But my LT, Kakarot, is going to also help as an assistant. So he will be a sort of co-host as well. Yamma doesnt have much time for this but he can help whenever he likes, so I'll have kakarot help as well.

Curtis1560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Curtis1560
Member since 2007 • 37425 Posts
Hmm. Considering how Zaraki and Yachiru are so close to each other, I think Yachiru would go looking for Zaraki. She doesn't exactly strike me as a person who would play by the rules if her Capt. went missing.
Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Yachiru and Kenny are joined at the hip, well more like at the back or shoulder. I think that she would just go crazy with worry at first and probably bother everyone she came across asking them if they saw Kenny... "Have you seen Kenny? Oh come on he can't have just vanished you have to have seen him!" ... for example. Little Yachiru and her hyper-active self would be driving everyine nuts for a while...then when she finally accepts the fact that nobody has seen him, she would probably go off on her own in search of her Kenny. I can just picture her looking in every possible location, under rocks, behind things, etc. ...

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 daorack

yeah, crazy lil yachiru would not leave any rock unturned XD

I wouldnt be surprised if she was found in the human world looking under random cars, looking in every car or house window she can find

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kakarot589
Member since 2007 • 30107 Posts

Wow, this changes the way we think about Kenpachi:shock:

But anyways I think Yachiru would do her own thing and since kenpachi is missing maybe she'll run squad 11 and change it completely

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 daorack
yeah...I can just see the crazy things she could decide she requires of her ppl while she's looking for kenpachi O_o
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts
yachiru would able find kenpachi spirts pressues since he had hard time to contorl, and she is a "LT" for a reason yet we never saw her in action in battle.. just fooling around even only once she knock out all soul reaper in less 5 sec. so she is like other LT but never really serious. if they was sepenre from other world you guys might would be right, she 'll be sad and looking around liek hide and seek game :P
Jing16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jing16
Member since 2006 • 14363 Posts
I got kidnapped? What is this blasphermy I dont even...
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 daorack

roflmao jing, thats why its called a "what if" thread :P the initial scenerio isnt supposed to make sense :P its just supposed to be "what if this happened" so dont worry, I'm not insulting the power of the 11th squad capt :P and besides, if kenpachi can have that kinda power, then its possible for another to :P but thats a moot point, its not supposed to make sense, it just "happened" anyway in the what if scenerio...so we can debate what would happen :P btw nice to see you crawl outta the shell in the capt thread and join us here :P

I think yachiru would play by the rules for all of.....maybe a minute. Just long enough to be sure they dont know what happened to him...then I think she'd expend every resource she has looking for him and probably would have a panic attack.

rockstar964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 rockstar964
Member since 2009 • 5908 Posts

Im going to say she wouldn't even worry. she would most likely say somthing like

"I bet kenny is having lots of fun!"

then she might wander around searching for him.i figure it might take about a few days before she really starts worrying.

on the other hand there is the scenario of they practically never leave each others side so it is kinda difficult to say what the reaction would turn out to be imho

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 daorack
so is it possible she might be ok with it at first but gradually grow more and more concerned over time?
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kakarot589

I like to add more to what I said

What if Yachiru knew where Kenpachi is since she's very close to him, then she wouldn't spend her time looking for him but goof off and run squad 11 the way she wants to

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 daorack

very true, plus while she would worry about him, she has a very powerful blind trust in him. her main concern would probably be not wanting to miss the fight. she likes watching him fight.

What if yachiru went looking for him and got lost?!

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kakarot589

If Yachiru and Kenpachi are gone!:o

Well all I can say is that's the end of squad 11:|

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 daorack

remember this is a what would yachiru do thing mostly, tho other ppl can be mentioned to lol

so, what would yachiru do if that were to happen?

better yet, what exactly would lead to that? :P

come on, more detailed posts please XD lets actually discuss :P

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kakarot589

Okay okay,well since the Captain and LT are gone then that's it for squad 11

I guess Yachiru would be lost in a dark cave searching for him and it would probably be the place of no return:o

But maybe she could walk around the place not feeling afraid and find one way out but it's blocked by the mastermind of this whole plot:P

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 daorack

interesting theory.

if that happened, then what would Yachiru do about it? WHat would the rest of gotei do about it? XD I doubt they'd sit on their hands while a captain and LT are missing XD

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kakarot589
Well Yachiru would find some way around it and in the meanwhile, Kenpachi would be waiting and waiting for the right time to return. They would probably send some captains and LTs to search for Yachiru and kenpachi
momohinamoriX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 momohinamoriX
Member since 2008 • 721 Posts
you guys got it all wrong, she would go looking around for something to do but gets lost and winds up at the place where kenpachi was and breaks him out if he didn't already and then she go crazy beating everything up that capture him
Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

Yo Momo, nice to see ya, how have you been (sorry for the OT.. okay back on topic)

You know what momo I think that is really more like what Yachiru would do. Kenny was always asking her for directions and they always got lost lol. I could see her getting lost and jsut happening across where Kenpachi was taken... although it would probably puzzle her at first because Zaraki isn't one to get captured easily...

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 daorack
I think she'd go looking everywhere, I still think she'd be a lil silly about it, and probably look everywhere, including under rocks he couldnt possibly fit under :P she's silly that way XD
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 daorack

sorry for the double post.

but does anyone have anything further to say here? O_o

SS4Link432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 SS4Link432
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts
Yachiru would definitely go crazy if Kenpachi went missing. she would flip the whole place upside down. after she wreaks her havoc someone will finally ask whats wrong. she'll reveal that Kenpachi went missing and everyone in the soul society would conduct a search for him until they found some leads. It would go on from there.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 daorack

makes sense XD good points

ok, imma give this what if one last big twist before we move on...

What if kenpachi had died?

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kakarot589

OMFG!!:shock:

What? Kenpachi?:(

Well things would be kinda boring and I don't know what Yachiru would do without h.....oh wait! I think she would move on and get stronger to match Kenpachi's strength:|

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 daorack

what about the devistation to her emotionally?

would she get more bloodthirsty than she is now? would she go on an angry rampage?

how would this change yachiru?

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kakarot589

Well of course she would start crying out loud and she would go crazy and start killing everyone but then she would calm down realizing the fact that Kenny's gone and she would be even stronger and rrun squad 11 as captain,maybe:|

SS4Link432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SS4Link432

well yachiru definitely would be devastated. she might go into a deep depression. or she may go crazy and start attacking everyone.

But another question for that is Ikkaku. He already learned bankai and is definitely strong enough to become a captain. but the whole reason he isnt a captian is because he wanted to die serving under Kenpachi. what do you think he would do?

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 daorack
he'd prolly become a captain, but he'd probably become even more berserker than he already is, stopping all care for his own life that kenpachi taught him and getting into suicidal fights on purpose O_o
SS4Link432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SS4Link432
he'd prolly become a captain, but he'd probably become even more berserker than he already is, stopping all care for his own life that kenpachi taught him and getting into suicidal fights on purpose O_odaorack
that definitely seems like something he would do. he would probably be exactly like Kenpachi in his captaining style.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 daorack

what would yamichika do if a life sized statue of kenpachi was raised somewhere and he was visiting the statue? XD would he try to pretty it up :O

what would yachiru do if ikkaku took over as captain? who would he select as LT?

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kakarot589

Hmm I think Ikkaku would fit as captain cuz he knows bankai and Yachiru might still be LT

They both would go crazy over Ken's death but calm down but I don't know about Yumichika(sp?)

Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nightmare-_-
well you know there "3" more caption spot are opeing.. which mean Yachriu "ll have high chance getting one once she marute, i mean look at her skill she basic destory 50 SR in least 10 sec and she wasn't serious.. there must be reason for her become LT..
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 daorack
ouuuu good point old man!
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Nightmare-_-

myself huge fan of Yachiru

she had pink tiger/bear beast inside her swords which mean they already meet and know name but just that it bother me so much why they didn't show more about her.. only her past, and in action fight.. it would be nice to see her power.

SS4Link432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SS4Link432
yachiru would still be lieutenant and i think yumichika would be promoted to 3rd seat since he originally would have been 3rd seat if ikkaku hadnt taken it. im not sure how yumichika would feel about kenpachi dying. probably sad of course but i don't know what he would do about it.
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 daorack

he is blindly loyal to ikkaku. major league. he would probably be MORE tore up at how tore up ikkaku would be than at kenpachi's death to be honest.

I bet jing is having a fit about now :P

Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Nightmare-_-
Yumichki will be LT for ikkaku if he become caption. do the math.. :P
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kakarot589

Did everyone else forgot about Yachiru?:o

I thought she would still make a LT or maybe become captain but I guess she can only fit as 3rd seat...

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 daorack

then again we still have no clue whatsoever what her strength is like, who knows what might happen with her O_o

they really need to make yachiru fight serious XD

wonder what else would change in SS :O

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Kakarot589

Man, they need to show off more of the LTs

Ichigo could be affected by this also cuz since Kenpachi likes to fight with him and I don't know about the rest of the Seireitei

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 daorack

well, ichigo would prolly be kinda relieved since kenpachi wants to bash his face in for fun XD

now, what if kenpachi turned back up again? (and it wasnt his fault he was missing...)

SS4Link432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SS4Link432
hmm. i think everyone would be completely relieved and yachiru would finally calm down from her rage and hug kenny as hard as she can.
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Kakarot589
I guess everything will be back to normal and Yachiru will be super excited that he's back but i think there might be a change in Kenpachi in strength or attitude since he was gone for a while
daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 daorack

true but that depends what he did while away :P

Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kakarot589

Oh you know him:P

He probably did a little fighting when he was gone

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 daorack
as long as he was able :O
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kakarot589

Of course he would:P

Nothing can stop Kenpachi from fighting:lol:

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 daorack
have you seen fade to black yet? :P that thing stopped him from fighting for a while :P
Kakarot589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Kakarot589
Err no...:|