sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

I quite liked the episode. Scootaloo being a full time Rainbow Dash fan is kind of cute, and I genuinely thought the mare would be Luna still trying to make amends of sorts, seeing as she had wings and a horn while being darkly clothed. Was surprised to see the outcome.

DrAwesomeMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 DrAwesomeMD
Member since 2007 • 17547 Posts
I enjoyed it, if only for the fact that I got to see Rainbow Dash make an ass of herself for most of the episode.
meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
I seem to be the only person who felt sorry for RD in this episode, when she was realizing she was all alone and desperately trying to win back everyone's favor, I think it portrayed her as having an almost obsessive need to be liked by others, something we hadn't seen as much of before.
AveryMarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 AveryMarx
Member since 2004 • 7843 Posts

I seem to be the only person who felt sorry for RD in this episode, when she was realizing she was all alone and desperately trying to win back everyone's favor, I think it portrayed her as having an almost obsessive need to be liked by others, something we hadn't seen as much of before. meetroid8

I felt a little sorry for her too :)Ā 

n33d2skate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 n33d2skate
Member since 2009 • 5069 Posts
I seem to be the only person who felt sorry for RD in this episode, when she was realizing she was all alone and desperately trying to win back everyone's favor, I think it portrayed her as having an almost obsessive need to be liked by others, something we hadn't seen as much of before. meetroid8
You're great