The Off-Topic Thread.

#1 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
the place to discuss other things besides Food and Drinks.
#2 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.
#3 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.Toph_Girl250
i have seen a few Episodes. not a big fan. i like Dragonball Z, not the Kai version.
#4 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

I haven't seen that show, though I want to.

How is all? 

#5 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -

How is all? 

mitu123
Really love the background on your Misa Campo signature, lovely blue and purple colors. Glorious! :D Sunrises and Sunsets are extra beautiful on beaches.
#6 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

How is all? 

Toph_Girl250
Really love the background on your Misa Campo signature, lovely blue and purple colors. Glorious! :D Sunrises and Sunsets are extra beautiful on beaches.

Thanks. I agree on that about beaches, I used to go there often after all. But I can't now for obvious reasons.
#7 Posted by Bad_Gamers83 (144 posts) -

Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.Toph_Girl250

I saw a few episodes. It was pretty awesome! The movie sucked, though =/

#8 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.Bad_Gamers83

i refuse to watch the movie.
#9 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="Bad_Gamers83"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.jediknight52501

I don't blame you, man that director went downhill with his current movies.
#10 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="Bad_Gamers83"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.mitu123

Signs, Unbreakable and the Sixth Sense were the best ones he did.
#11 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Yes, they were. After that he sucked.

At least he isn't Uwe Boll. 

#12 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

Yes, they were. After that he sucked.

At least he isn't Uwe Boll. 

mitu123
The Village was his downfall.
#13 Posted by T_REX305 (11304 posts) -
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

How is all? 

mitu123

Thanks. I agree on that about beaches, I used to go there often after all. But I can't now for obvious reasons.

I'm kinda jealous that some people have girls I like in there sig. (Cheesyjon and mitu)

But its cool. I wish I had awesome sig making skills...

#14 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?
#15 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?shoe_crap78
t=yes i do, i want the Union name on the Banner.
#17 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="mitu123"]

How is all? 

T_REX305

I'm kinda jealous that some people have girls I like in there sig. (Cheesyjon and mitu)

But its cool. I wish I had awesome sig making skills...

It wouldn't hurt to learn them.
#18 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (47675 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="Bad_Gamers83"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Has anyone seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? It ended in July 2008, but it was an epic show, used to be on Nickelodeon.mitu123

Agreed about the live-action movie sucking, I went to go see it, to see what the movie would be like, after it was over, I was quite disappointed, didn't really have anything super good and epic about it. Obviously Nick or whoever decided to make a live-action movie based off of the show, made a poor business decision by choosing a poor director. I wonder how come some directors SUCK so bad? :lol:
#19 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Some directors just lose talent overtime...some never had some to begin with(as I have already named).
#20 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?jediknight52501

Ok, but give me some suggestions for the foods/drinks. And I'll put the name on it.
#21 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?shoe_crap78

Ok, but give me some suggestions for the foods/drinks. And I'll put the name on it.

Steak, Eggs, Ham, Pepsi and Coke are a few ideas i have.
#22 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?jediknight52501

Ok. I'll try to have it by the end of today. If there is anybody else that wants to add?
#23 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?shoe_crap78

Ok. I'll try to have it by the end of today. If there is anybody else that wants to add?

Chicken and Dr. Pepper. got to have Chicken on the Banner.
#24 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?jediknight52501

Yeah. I'll start making it now. And there's going BACON!
#25 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?shoe_crap78

you can add Bacon.
#26 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?jediknight52501

you can add Bacon.

I'll do Pizza and pasta. And Salmon. Is that ok? Hopefully it will fit on there.
#27 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?shoe_crap78

you can add Bacon.

I'll do Pizza and pasta. And Salmon. Is that ok? Hopefully it will fit on there.

go for it.
#28 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Hey guys, do you want me to make a new banner for this union?jediknight52501

you can add Bacon.

go for it.

Alright, going to start on it in a little bit.
#29 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
PM me when your done with the Banner.
#30 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
PM me when your done with the Banner.jediknight52501
I will. I'm going to add some more drinks and deserts. I'm in the process of getting all the pictures.
#31 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]PM me when your done with the Banner.shoe_crap78
I will. I'm going to add some more drinks and deserts. I'm in the process of getting all the pictures.

nice, very nice.
#32 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]PM me when your done with the Banner.jediknight52501

nice, very nice.

Ok, now I just have to put tem all together and BOOM! done! I added some other foods and drinks also. And I think this union needs a tag.
#33 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]PM me when your done with the Banner.shoe_crap78

nice, very nice.

Ok, now I just have to put tem all together and BOOM! done! I added some other foods and drinks also. And I think this union needs a tag.

we need Union Tags, one Officers, one for the Leader and one for the normal members, i will wear the Leader one in my sig.
#34 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]PM me when your done with the Banner.jediknight52501

nice, very nice.

we need Union Tags, one Officers, one for the Leader and one for the normal members, i will wear the Leader one in my sig.

Yeah, we do. I'm not that great at making them though.
#35 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"]PM me when your done with the Banner.shoe_crap78

nice, very nice.

Yeah, we do. I'm not that great at making them though.

we need a tag designer here.
#36 Posted by zxv33 (807 posts) -
You should put some tofu in the banner desgin come on tofu.....i like it.
#37 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
You should put some tofu in the banner desgin come on tofu.....i like it.zxv33
you should PM him about that.
#38 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
Oh, I can't add tofu because I finished it already AND there's no room for anything.
#39 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
Oh, I can't add tofu because I finished it already AND there's no room for anything.shoe_crap78
it looks good. i am using it right now.
#40 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]Oh, I can't add tofu because I finished it already AND there's no room for anything.jediknight52501
it looks good. i am using it right now.

OH YEAH!!! I know it's not that great. But it's better than the other one.:P
#41 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.
#42 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.shoe_crap78
i am tracking you.
#43 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.jediknight52501
i am tracking you.

I think you've been tracking me for a while now.
#44 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.shoe_crap78
i am tracking you.

I think you've been tracking me for a while now.

since i joined the WOTU.
#45 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -
Everyone doing good today?
#46 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
Everyone doing good today?mitu123
we need Union tags here.
#47 Posted by zxv33 (807 posts) -

A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.shoe_crap78

I'm tracking you now i see you in like every union i'm in.

#48 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -

[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.zxv33

how many Unions are you in?
#49 Posted by shoe_crap78 (10920 posts) -
[QUOTE="zxv33"]

[QUOTE="shoe_crap78"]A couple of people here in this union are tracking me.jediknight52501

how many Unions are you in?

It has to be 2 because I'm in only 2. But he could be exaggerating. Not saying it's bad but you know.

And I could make the union tags but there not going to look good. And Jedi, you should ask Killerband55 (From WOTU) to affilate with this union.

#50 Posted by zxv33 (807 posts) -
I just resigned from like 5 of them so I think i'm down to nine or ten.