Time to REINVIGORATE the DWU! Re-introduce yourself!!!

• 56 results
wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 wonzan
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts

(an easy way to answer these is to either quote this post or cpoy paste the questions)

Where are you from? City?

Ethnicity?

Age?

Dob? credit card number? (lol jk jk)

Occupation?

Why did you join this group?

How did you find out about the DWU?

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU?

What is your favourite colour?

Your favourite DW game?

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)?

Your favourite game genre?

Tell us something unique about yourself:

Name some music artists/songs you like

What hobbies do you have?

Now some specific and random questions that you can answer if you want (answer em!)

Who is your favorite world leader of the 21st century?

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be?

Which professional sport do you like the most?

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast?

What reading material do you keep in the restroom?

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents?

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be?

What type of lodging do you prefer?

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century?

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select?

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed?

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they?

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: 

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner?

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be?

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant?

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion?

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 wonzan
Right, done, watchu guys think? Anyone want to start? I'll answer the questions later on when I have some more time spare.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

ironic isn't it?

CptJSparrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 CptJSparrow
Member since 2007 • 10898 Posts
tl;dr
wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wonzan

^just the first few questions then! is it really that intimidating to see? Maybe I should trim your questions down a bit bruno?

Anyway here's me:

Where are you from? City? UK, London

Ethnicity? Mixed race

Age? 24

Occupation? med student

Why did you join this group? I had recently signed up to GS and was fiddling around and decided to join this union as well as others that represent my favourite games

How did you find out about the DWU? Just searched for Dynasty warriors in the union search

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU? Not really to be honest. I know bits and bobs, about some of the previous emperors etc

What is your favourite colour? Red

Your favourite DW game?DW3

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)? Hmm, tough one but I think either super metroid or chrono trigger

Your favourite game genre? I can play anything that has effort put into it....except sports, quiz and dance games, yuck.

Tell us something unique about yourself: I may not look likeI could......but I could probably kick your ass lol

Name some music artists/songs you like: See my youtube page  for one of my fav artist, I also like hyde and vamps.

What hobbies do you have? Kickboxing, studying, learning about world cultures, cracking jokes, PS3

Now some specific and random questions that you can answer if you want (answer em!)

Who is your favorite world leader of the 21st century? I don't like any of them to be honest.Some are just better than others.

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be? Flame on!

Which professional sport do you like the most? boxing or kickboxing

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast? maybe caramel but it would get in my eyes and  hair which would be yuck

What reading material do you keep in the restroom? I'm not much of a reader. I read sometimes though.

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents? lol, erm, lions? My dad has a name that means lion lol.

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be? MATHS! Not the eay stuff, the hard stuff that youwould never use after finishing the exams.

What type of lodging do you prefer? not sure what this means, but I live in a semi-detached house (typical for England).

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century? The computer.

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select? lol no idea. I admire many people from history but love =/= admiration

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed? Hmmmm, I don't think I could suggest anything. Being a medical student I am intimately acquainted with the human body and I must say it is amazing. I wouldn't change a thing.

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they? lol they arecute tiger cubs!

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: :lol:

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner? =[ die? Hmmmm it would have to be repelling wu's final siege vs wei in DW3.....via those darned arrow men (after taking a few hundred with me)!!

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be? Alan Carr, the chatty man.

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant? Potato!

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion? It would obviously be the T1000. I would programme him to crack jokes or just laugh at my jokes during the long voyage lol

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bruneauinfo

Louisville, KY USA

Ethnicity?

Cucasian

Age?

Old enough to be your big brother... or your father if I was an irresponsible teenager.

Occupation?

Concrete paving contractor

Cause there were people here who liked DW as much as I did – and they all seemed pretty weird too.

Googled for dynsaty warrior forums I think.

Some of it.

My favorite COLOR is red, white and blue!!! jk

i'm partial to dark kaki.

Your favourite DW game?

DW5 Empires

Drakan the Ancient Gates (seriously people! You should all play this game!!!)

RPG

I worked in theatre building scenery for 5 years.

Cold Play, Pink Floyd, Five For Fighting, Bjork, The Fray, Rufus Wainwright (and i'm NOT gay :P

Besides the obvious I like watching movies and building things and computer programming.

Bill Gates

The Human Torch

Don't!

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forecast?

Caramel

Spiritual guidance

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents?

Lemurs

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be?

Statistics

Cozy house

Computer

If you could marry anyone from history who would you select?

My wife!

If God had taken your counsel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed?

I would have given us wings!

Computers!

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here:  :P

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner?

It would be Hulao Gate – death via Lu Bu! DW4 of course.

If you could remove one character from a television series from existence which one would it be?

Melrose Place – pick one!

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant?

Kiwi

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your surprise you discover a synthetic life form is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion?

R2D2

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wonzan
I, I, I........tried!!! *runs away crying*
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bruneauinfo

whoa... why are you crying? no need for that!

O.o 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts

Where are you from? Dixie

Occupation? Location Manager

Why did you join this group? Was invited

How did you find out about the DWU? Was invited

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU? I wrote it

What is your favourite colour? Blue

Your favourite DW game? DW4 XL

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)? Impossible to say

Your favourite game genre? Strategy

Tell us something unique about yourself: I'm the nicest **** you'll ever meet.

Name some music artists/songs you like: Elvis, Tupac, Dave Matthews.

What hobbies do you have? All things exotic, archaology, history, economics.

Who is your favorite world leader of the 21st century? My favorite criminal of the 21st Century? None, I don't admire criminals.

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be? Jessica Alba

Which professional sport do you like the most? Hockey

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast? hopefully gummy bears

What reading material do you keep in the restroom? The Bastiat Collection

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents? a she-wolf

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be? environmentalism

What type of lodging do you prefer? a chateaux

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century? The internetz

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select? Someone royal

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed? lol nice question

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they? an endangered species, just like their mother

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: :D

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner? In a duel against lubu in de4

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be? Wesley from STTNG

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant? Petunia

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion? Hopefully hot and single.

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wonzan

whoa... why are you crying? no need for that!

O.o 

Bruneauinfo

OK I was being overly dramatic lol
But there are less replies than I would like =[
Could someone who has access to the member list send a PM to all members and get them to take part in the topic? (be inviting and friendly! lol)
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bruneauinfo

ok. i see. the problem with the group mailing is that it only goes to GS inboxes. it doesn't go to email inboxes.

and i see that harden is a hard core trekkie from way back.

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wonzan
^yeah I know but I'm sure there are a lot of members who still use GS but just don't frequent the boards. They could probably be dragged in by a topic like this to setup a friendly community.
Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts

(an easy way to answer these is to either quote this post or cpoy paste the questions)

Where are you from? City? Chicago, IL

Ethnicity? Hispanic

Age? 19

Dob? credit card number? (lol jk jk) 10100110001

Occupation? MDD Student

Why did you join this group? I was invited

How did you find out about the DWU? I found out because of my cousin, who is no longer active.

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU? Very little. :P

Your favourite DW game? 4 Empires

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)?  Devil May Cry

Your favourite game genre? RPG

Tell us something unique about yourself: I live under your bed. :P

Name some music artists/songs you like Asking Alexandria l lml__(-,-)

What hobbies do you have? I love playing guitar, and enjoy drawing!

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be? I'm Batman.....

Which professional sport do you like the most? None.

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast? Chocolate!

What reading material do you keep in the restroom? None to be honest.

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents? Those animals across the street.

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be? I would remove lunch, (not a subect) but it will sure as hell make people starve! Anyway, math.

What type of lodging do you prefer? Hotel.. >.>

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century? Them doohickies with them touch screen telephones. Iphone,, x,x,,,,,,

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select? Zhen Ji. xD

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed?

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they? They are...... Vampires?

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here:  :P

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner? Crucifiction! ...Well, why not die getting my head chopped off.... 

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be? Charlie Sheen from Two and A Half Men.... (Just kidding! He was already removed! Nah, he WAS cool.). I don't know.

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant? Lettuce!

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion? George Bush Jr.

wonzan
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bruneauinfo

all good answers mitz. and thank you for revealing the true nature of George jr.

Avatar image for mitsuhideakechi
mitsuhideakechi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mitsuhideakechi
Member since 2007 • 2018 Posts

all good answers mitz. and thank you for revealing the true nature of George jr.

Bruneauinfo
No problem! :P
Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts

Where are you from? City? northern ireland, belfast

Ethnicity?white

Age?18

Dob? credit card number? (lol jk jk)11.30.92

Occupation?collage

Why did you join this group?i like dw

How did you find out about the DWU?i dont actually remember ^^

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU?yes

What is your favourite colour?green

Your favourite DW game?dynasty warriors 4xl

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)?final fantasy (all of them)

Your favourite game genre?rpg

Tell us something unique about yourself:i can play piano by ear

Name some music artists/songs you likelady gaga, game and film soundtracks, dance, techno

What hobbies do you have?piano, gaming, drawing

Who is your favorite world leader of the 21st century?dont have a clue, barac obama?

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be?the human torch

Which professional sport do you like the most?golf

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast?raining jelly tots

What reading material do you keep in the restroom? game guides

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents? meercat

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be? mathes

What type of lodging do you prefer? cozy house

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century? xbox and ps3 and big hd tv :D

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select? keira knightly

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed? we could fly

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they? meercats

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: ;)

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner? dynasty warriors 6, lu xun

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be? doctor who, and the slitheen woman.

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant? broccoli

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion? mr meercat :)

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bruneauinfo

good answers. they all check out... except.... 

you don't like Dr. Who? or you just don't like a doctor from a particular series?

also, wouldn't a battle with lu xun be a slow painful death?

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wonzan

;D
yay we have replies! lol

I stilll want a global PM though. Come on lads!

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bruneauinfo

i am an officer, but i usually like to leave the admin type activities to the former emperors and current one.

Gaarakin2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gaarakin2010
Member since 2010 • 238 Posts
oh my gosh no, i am the biggest fan of doctor who ever, i love it! i meant that the slitheen woman was from doctor who and i dont like her. :D oh and yes, slow and painful most certainly ^^
DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts

Iceland, Garðabær.

Ethnicity?
Caucasian.

Age?

Occupation?
Student, mostly. :P

Dynasty Warriors!

Looked for a union about Dynasty Warriors on Gamespot.

Not all but some chunks of it.

Purple, red and green are awesome too though.

Your favourite DW game?
Warriors Orochi.

Medieval 2 Total War.

Turn based strategy.

I got a rather rare accent in my Icelandic.

Weird Al, Quarashi, Daft Punk, Lemon Demon and Fatboy Slim.

Video games, movies, computers and history.

Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson.

Mr. Fantastic.

Soccer/football.

M&M's.

Science and history magazines/books.

Sloths.

Japanese... Nothing against Japan but... I get kinda tired of hearing it. I'd imagine many Japanese would feel the same if most geeks in their society watched Icelandic cartoons and only learnt Icelandic because of them.

Video games.

Some hot ancient Egyptian woman, probably something like Hatshepsut.

Better protection for the family jewels. :P

Pikachus!

:P 

Dynasty Warriors 5, Diao Chan. :D

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be?
Ashoka Tano from the Clone Wars was the only one I can think of. :P

Pear trees! I love pears.

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you on the shuttle. Who is your companion?
HK-47.

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Bruneauinfo

Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson.

DPumbliQ

In 1970 he was the first person from Iceland to earn a PhD in political science!

Sloths.

DPumbliQ

lol. wouldn't we all. except wonzan the doctor of course.

Japanese... Nothing against Japan but... I get kinda tired of hearing it. I'd imagine many Japanese would feel the same if most geeks in their society watched Icelandic cartoons and only learnt Icelandic because of them.

DPumbliQ

you know Japanese?!?! cool

Better protection for the family jewels. :P

DPumbliQ

hah! too many of us are quick to shy away from this question.  

HK-47.

DPumbliQ

i'd forgotten about him

DPumbliQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DPumbliQ
Member since 2006 • 17367 Posts
[QUOTE="DPumbliQ"]

Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson.

Bruneauinfo

In 1970 he was the first person from Iceland to earn a PhD in political science!

He's a pretty cool guy, too! :P 

[QUOTE="DPumbliQ"]

Bruneauinfo

you know Japanese?!?! cool

Nope but many of my friends do.  

Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 Axel_77
Member since 2007 • 1309 Posts

From, Rocheste, MN...live in Glencoe, MN

Ethnicity?

White Ass Caucasian mixed with some native

Age?

1-9-94 = DOB :D, the rest, is for you to find out

Occupation?

Formerly, Polaroid product referb

Currently, bumming out in summer vaca

Cause I was whatever it is for the "legal age" to be on here, I was like 2 years younger that that, and cause I had a good time when I first saw this board....and DW duh!

Union search bar :D

Yes, was part of a 1/4 of it (maybe a 1/3)

Blue/Green

Your favourite DW game?

3/3XL

anything Final Fantasy XD

RPG/SRPG/ARPG/RTS/FPS/Hack n' Slash (it's a loaded question :D )

Predicted to die by 7 years of age by doctors.

Hot Chelle Rae, Switchfoot, Imogean Heap, Papa Roach, Skillet, Barenaked Ladies, All American Rejects, Relient K.

Sports, Gaming, Youth ministry

Abe Lincolin (Am I doing it right?)

Black Panther ( geteducated.edu )

Which professional sport do you like the most

American wonderfully made, **** football!

Mike n Ikes

Gameinformer/The Odyessy

Wolves :D

Biology

Sound :P

Playstation brand products

Er.....if I could understand him, Sun Tzu

Like Bru, Wings :)

Little mini-spiderman's

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: 8)

DW7, Sima Zhao

Hannah Montanna, Hannah Montanna XD

Lettuce

R4

wonzan
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bruneauinfo

anything Final Fantasy XD

Axel_77

so what about FFVII?!?!?!?!?!? 

Predicted to die by 7 years of age by doctors.

Axel_77

you should find those doctors and whoop them in a poker round. you'd likely win! 

Abe Lincolin (Am I doing it right?)

Axel_77

no. if we had said 19th century...yes. but you still get points!!

Black Panther ( geteducated.edu )

Axel_77

sorry, no points for that one. :P 

Er.....if I could understand him, Sun Tzu

Axel_77

today is the day we find out that axell_77 is a girl, gay or just really, really open minded. 

DW7, Sima Zhao

Axel_77

so you admit to likeing DW7!? 

Hannah Montanna, Hannah Montanna XD

Axel_77

the name of the show wouldn't make much sense anymore would it?

R4

Axel_77

o.O 

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 harden007
Pikachus lol
Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Axel_77
Why no points for the panther of blackness? And I think you know just as well as I, that the last half or so of answeres were just complete BS on my part :D 8)
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Bruneauinfo

lies!! you meant every word!! don't try to con ME!!

Axel_77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Axel_77

lies!! you meant every word!! don't try to con ME!!

Bruneauinfo
Your filled with LIES YOU MANIACL DESPOT of a General!
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Bruneauinfo

indeed. i am a despot! 

everybody stand up!!

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wonzan
where is mister steel these days?
also, wow icelandic people have the most manliest names! lol
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bruneauinfo

steel smeel... where is everyone else!?!?!

Harpey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Harpey
Member since 2005 • 1397 Posts

Porirua, New Zealand

Ethnicity?
Samoan/German

D.O.B / Age ?
17/07/91 ... 20

Occupation?
Factory worker .. sucks !

Dynasty Warriors!

Looked for a union about Dynasty Warriors

Not much but been through a few

Grey/Silver :D

Your favourite DW game?
DW 3

Tekken & Final Fantasy

Fighting & RPG

Nothing that excting bout me :D

Linkin Park, Trivium, Daft Punk, Benny Benassi

Video games, Sports

Dont like any of them

that fire one lol *forgot the name*

Hockey/Basketball

Sour Skittles ! :D

dont have any

Bears

English. Its just so damn boring !

Video games.

Gan Ning hes awesome !! LoL :P

Make us had powers !!

Bears !?

Chi Bi DW3 by Huang Gai dont know why it just poppd in mah head ??

damnit cant think of any !

Apples !! i love apples !

??? completly blank lol !

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Bruneauinfo

if you do not select a synthetic life form one will be selected for you. :P

Harpey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Harpey
Member since 2005 • 1397 Posts

if you do not select a synthetic life form one will be selected for you. :P

Bruneauinfo

haha nice one lol !

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Bruneauinfo

seriously though. you want to end up with her on your shuttle? :P

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 wonzan
[QUOTE="Bruneauinfo"]

if you do not select a synthetic life form one will be selected for you. :P

Harpey

haha nice one lol !

OMG bruno, you are killing me here! hahahahahahahaha

That picture made my day =D

I actually showed it to everyone on facebook and couldn't stop laughing about it. It is just so perfect! This is the guy from Aliens right?

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bruneauinfo

thanks! glad i could make you laugh a bit.

that's Bishop from aliens. the model from the first movie tried to kill Ripley if you recall.

:D

Habast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Habast
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
I thought I did this before... But my post isn't on here. Odd.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bruneauinfo

this is fairly new. are you sure!?

Habast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Habast
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts
Yeah, I remember typing it and what my answers were... I guess it didn't go through for some reason. Ah, well. I'm too lazy to do it again right now.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Bruneauinfo

on long messages it's better to copy and paste your message from a text editor - or at least copy your message to the clipboard before you hit the post button. so if it doesn't post for some reason you can try again and all you have to do is paste your message.

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wonzan
oh man, soooo many times I have posted on this board and then my post doesn't go through and I get frustrated and don't bother. I actually did that yesterday. I posted in like 3-4 topics and none of them registered. GRRRRRRR
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 harden007

Are you getting the HTML not formatted message?

I actually haven't gotten that one in a while. 

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wonzan
that but also my msg just not posting or if I quote my quoted txt disappears or if I try to post a message the page will just refresh instead. gaaaah!

Oh and would you believe that my previous post had that problem? I was complaining about it and then when I click submit "your html blah blah blah". GRRRR
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Bruneauinfo

which browser are you using?

also, sometimes when you quote and you see no text it's because the text is being formatted as white - which incidentally is invisible on a white background. however, when you post it white can be seen on the Union's gray-blue background.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

Where are you from? City?Chicago, IL :D

Ethnicity? Dark Elf.

Age?16

Dob? credit card number? (lol jk jk )

Occupation? High Schooler....

Why did you join this group? Originally i was just going to use this place to get info on Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires. But when i got such a warm greeting and a reply was instant i decided to stay

How did you find out about the DWU? I think someone invited me not sure

Do you know about the rich history of the DWU? Why yes I do and our actions are making more history to this day

What is your favourite colour? Red

Your favourite DW game? It really is weird. If Dynasty Warriors 6 forumal continued I would say 7. But 7 did do better than 6 in more ways than others so 7. But a completed 6 wouldve outshined 7 by a loooooong shot.

Your favourite game (apart from DW games)? Either Dragon Age: Origins, or Oblivion.

Your favourite game genre? RPG defnetly

Tell us something unique about yourself: I'm pretty creative and enegetic. Always has been.

What hobbies do you have? Gaming, writing, soccer, track, and did I mention gaming :P

Who is your favorite world leader of the 21st century?.... man dude... there would have to be a competent one so i can answer

If you could be a member of the Fantastic 4 which one would you be? Human Torch?

Which professional sport do you like the most? Soccer

If the sky could rain candy what would be the forcast? There is going to rain chocolate all night. Please dont confuse it with dung

What reading material do you keep in the restroom? none -.0 should i?

If you could go back and be raised by animals other than humans who would be your parents? Wolves :D

If you could remove a single school subject from the universe which would it be?hmmm... Math

What type of lodging do you prefer? A good one

What is your favorite piece of technology from the 20th/21st century? Ps3

If you could mary anyone from history who would you select? marry??? or f*ck? I would marryy...some rich English offical

If God had taken your councel on the creation of humankind which single piece of anatomy would you have changed? Eyes. Too shot lasers

You or your spouse is having babies... but they're not human! What are they? Inhumane (hahahaha)... they are cubs!

Insert your favorite GS smiley face here: :cool:

If you had to die in combat inside a Dynasty Warriors game which one would it be, and who would be your executioner? Dynasty Warriors7, and Sima Zhao

If you could remove one character from a televisoin series from existence which one would it be? Cao Cao

You are trapped on a deserted island that just happens to contain one of your favorite forms of vegetation. What is the plant? Carrots?

You awaken and find yourself on a shuttle craft drifting in space. To your suprise you discover a synthetic lifeform is with you. Who would be your companion? Porn star Lexi Belle

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Bruneauinfo

Cao Cao??? which series?

Lexi is a synthetic?

no music? really?!?!?!

wonzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 wonzan

you know, perhaps we should ahve a partner topic to this one. soemthing like "So what did you learn about each member in the reivigorate topic?"

Wonzan: blah blah blah

bruno: blah blah blah

Jeff: bla blah blah

etc etc/

What do you think? I think it would make things more organised.