Your Castlevania Collection. THANK YOU... payment inside..

KaosDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 KaosDemon
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts

What is all the games you own for the castlevania series?

I own,castlevania for snes,Lament of Innocence,and Dawn of sorrow

next to be added on my list would be Curse of Darkness

*****************************************************************************************

Pictures of "Everything I own of Castlevania"

Syrinx`s Collection.

Chang`s Collection.

Omega's Collection.

AlucardsFate's Collection.

Aya`s Collection...

flamingskullz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 flamingskullz
Member since 2005 • 2100 Posts
Castlevania DS but ive played the PS2 one aswell
FFE-Cid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 FFE-Cid
Member since 2005 • 896 Posts
DS, the first one, and I rented the one for the N64. I plan to get Symphony of the Night.
Avatar image for legenderysoldie
legenderysoldie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 legenderysoldie
Member since 2005 • 1237 Posts

I have simphony of the night(PS), Castlevania(NES), Castlevania and legacy of darknes(N64), Lament of innocense(PS2).

I had Castlevania IV but i sold it(What the hell was i thinking, o wait, i wasnt thinking)

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts
Circle of the moon, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, castlevania harmony of dis...(don`t remember who you rigth that :P ) i had the one of NES but sold it with the console..to buy the next console :(
and i`m waiting by the second for NRev...that way i can have all the library ever made of castlevannia in nintendo..:D
Rizhall456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rizhall456
Member since 2005 • 4045 Posts

i have a whole bunch, it's been a passion of mine since i was small, and i grew up with it

i have...
castlevania, symphony of the night, lament of innocence, aria of sorrow, curse of darkness, dracula x, harmony of dissonance, circle of the moon, and dawn of sorrow

beastiebite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 beastiebite
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts

i have 3 castlevania games the first i played was symphony of the night i realy liked just about every thing about it ,the plot, the graphics, and the music. ive also got castlevania cicle of the moon and castlevania 64 these games were also very good

PER85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PER85
Member since 2005 • 4259 Posts
I have none, but I've cleared Castlevania1 (nes), Dracula XX (snes) and Castlevania 64.(n64)
KaosDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KaosDemon
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts
I have none, but I've cleared Castlevania1 (nes), Dracula XX (snes) and Castlevania 64.(n64) PER85
damn you need to update on your collection man
Avatar image for deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
Member since 2006 • 5015 Posts
Hmm, lets see... Castlevania (NES), Simon's Quest, Castlevania IV, Castlevania Chronicles, Symphony of the Night,  Lament of Innocence, and Curse of Darkness.  I'm really on the fence about getting a GBA just for the other games in the series- can anyone tell me if it's worth it?:)
Tyrant4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 Tyrant4Life
Member since 2005 • 174 Posts
Hmm, lets see... Castlevania (NES), Simon's Quest, Castlevania IV, Castlevania Chronicles, Symphony of the Night, Lament of Innocence, and Curse of Darkness. I'm really on the fence about getting a GBA just for the other games in the series- can anyone tell me if it's worth it?:)Syrinx61
Hell ya it's worth it, the games made for the GBA are amazing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="Syrinx61"]Hmm, lets see... Castlevania (NES), Simon's Quest, Castlevania IV, Castlevania Chronicles, Symphony of the Night, Lament of Innocence, and Curse of Darkness. I'm really on the fence about getting a GBA just for the other games in the series- can anyone tell me if it's worth it?:)Tyrant4Life

second that....circle of the moon is one of my fav games...

bwt: you have a nice collection..

PER85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PER85
I'm gonna check out ebay for some Castlevania games :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

[QUOTE="Tyrant4Life"][QUOTE="Syrinx61"]Hmm, lets see... Castlevania (NES), Simon's Quest, Castlevania IV, Castlevania Chronicles, Symphony of the Night, Lament of Innocence, and Curse of Darkness. I'm really on the fence about getting a GBA just for the other games in the series- can anyone tell me if it's worth it?:)chang_1910

second that....circle of the moon is one of my fav games...

bwt: you have a nice collection..

Thanks!  :D  Sooo..CoM, AoS and HoD (which I saw as a double pack), hopefully I'm not missing any.  Funny that you mention it, I went out last night and drooled over some GBA's- but sighted a copy of Chrono Cross which NEVER happens...so got that instead.  Doesn't it suck when you have to pace yourself?  Anyway, it's on the list..... 

mrkalamazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 mrkalamazoo
Member since 2003 • 52 Posts
I used to have them all at one point but no longer do becase I sold the systems.  Right now I have Lament, Dawn of Sorrow, and Symphony.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="mrkalamazoo"]I used to have them all at one point but no longer do becase I sold the systems. Right now I have Lament, Dawn of Sorrow, and Symphony.

nice ones...:)

:( is so sad when you have to sell all your games/system...i my case i do it to buy the next generation... :(
ainge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ainge
Member since 2003 • 219 Posts
Castlevania Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest Castlevania 3, Dracula's Curse Castlevania 4, Super Castlevania Dracula X Castlevania Rondo of Blood Castlevania Bloodlines Castlevania Chronicles Castlevania Symphony of The Night Castlevania 64 Castlevania Legacy of Darkness Castlevania Lament of Innocence Castlevania Curse of Darkness Castlevania The Adventure Castlevania 2 Belmont's Revenge Castlevania Legends Castlevania Circle of the Moon Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

All original, complete copies. The only one I havn't beaten is Curse of Darkness and that's cause I havn't had it that long yet. I'm almost at the end now, and I'm liking it way better than I did when I first started it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

Castlevania Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest Castlevania 3, Dracula's Curse Castlevania 4, Super Castlevania Dracula X Castlevania Rondo of Blood Castlevania Bloodlines Castlevania Chronicles Castlevania Symphony of The Night Castlevania 64 Castlevania Legacy of Darkness Castlevania Lament of Innocence Castlevania Curse of Darkness Castlevania The Adventure Castlevania 2 Belmont's Revenge Castlevania Legends Castlevania Circle of the Moon Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

All original, complete copies. The only one I havn't beaten is Curse of Darkness and that's cause I havn't had it that long yet. I'm almost at the end now, and I'm liking it way better than I did when I first started it.
ainge

Wow!  i'm in awe... right with you on CoD- it's a bit addicting..... good luck!  btw...how's Dracula's Curse?  I may be lurking around ebay myself....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="ainge"] Castlevania Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest Castlevania 3, Dracula's Curse Castlevania 4, Super Castlevania Dracula X Castlevania Rondo of Blood Castlevania Bloodlines Castlevania Chronicles Castlevania Symphony of The Night Castlevania 64 Castlevania Legacy of Darkness Castlevania Lament of Innocence Castlevania Curse of Darkness Castlevania The Adventure Castlevania 2 Belmont's Revenge Castlevania Legends Castlevania Circle of the Moon Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

OMG...:shock: i would kill for acolection like that.... and ORIGINAL...so you have all those systems :shock: awesome...
the reason i waiting the most for the NRev is to be able to have every single game out there of castlevania series (at least those make for one of the nintendo systems..) :P
beastiebite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 beastiebite

symphony of the night

circle of the moon

castlevania 64 

castlevania cronicals

.........im sorry thats all........

StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 StalkingDeath
Member since 2006 • 14270 Posts
Symphony of the night, Aria of sorrow, Harmony of dissonance, Curse of darkness, Lament of innocence are the 5 CV games that i own. I've also played chronicles.
PER85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PER85
WOW!!! Ainge, I envy you. That's one hell of a collection
Tyrant4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 Tyrant4Life
Member since 2005 • 174 Posts
I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The Moon
Avatar image for deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
deactivated-5992048d2d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 deactivated-5992048d2d5ba
Member since 2005 • 5165 Posts
I have all but Dawn of Sorrow, Curse of Darkness, SOTN for Saturn, Vampire Killer, and Haunted castle. I plan to get these in the future though.
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#25 The_Vampress
Member since 2006 • 6472 Posts
[QUOTE="ainge"] Castlevania Castlevania 2, Simon's Quest Castlevania 3, Dracula's Curse Castlevania 4, Super Castlevania Dracula X Castlevania Rondo of Blood Castlevania Bloodlines Castlevania Chronicles Castlevania Symphony of The Night Castlevania 64 Castlevania Legacy of Darkness Castlevania Lament of Innocence Castlevania Curse of Darkness Castlevania The Adventure Castlevania 2 Belmont's Revenge Castlevania Legends Castlevania Circle of the Moon Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

chang_1910

OMG...:shock: i would kill for acolection like that.... and ORIGINAL...so you have all those systems :shock: awesome...
the reason i waiting the most for the NRev is to be able to have every single game out there of castlevania series (at least those make for one of the nintendo systems..) :P

No kidding OMG!!!!!! That's soooooooooo many!  Great Job!:D
PER85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PER85
I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The MoonTyrant4Life

Still more then me.....
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Vampress

[QUOTE="Tyrant4Life"]I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The MoonPER85

Still more then me.....

..... and still one more than me.:P

ainge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ainge
Member since 2003 • 219 Posts
Dracula's Curse is what I consider to be the hardest one. I heard it said that Chronicles original mode is hardest, but if I put my mind to it I could probably do it without getting game over. DC is still an awesome game though, just don't expect a SOTN like walk in the park.
I've been playing Castlevania since about 1988 so It took a while to get them all. Not to mention more than a few trips to ebay/my wallet.... and yes an American Turbo Duo plays Rondo of Blood and yes they are hard to come by.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="PER85"] [QUOTE="Tyrant4Life"]I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The MoonThe_Vampress

Still more then me.....

and same amount as me ..bt instead of COD i have harmony of dissonance... :P
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Vampress
[QUOTE="The_Vampress"]

[QUOTE="PER85"] [QUOTE="Tyrant4Life"]I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The Moonchang_1910

Still more then me.....

I think I need to find, buy and play more of the castlevania games.........

beastiebite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 beastiebite

ya me to! maybe like a older one like n64 or something like that.

now a days some games just get all caught up in having the best graphics and not any type of story or plot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="chang_1910"] [QUOTE="The_Vampress"]

[QUOTE="PER85"] [QUOTE="Tyrant4Life"]I don't own vary many Castlevania games just Aria Of Sorrow, Curse Of Darkness and Circle Of The MoonThe_Vampress

Still more then me.....

I think I need to find, buy and play more of the castlevania games.........

i`m sure you will like then... even the one of GBA are awesome circle of the moon is my fav.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

ya me to! maybe like a older one like n64 or something like that.

now a days some games just get all caught up in having the best graphics and not any type of story or plot.

beastiebite

i`m waiting for the NRev to buy or get (don`t know how is that going to work) all the castlevania series in nintendo.. :P
CyberDragon10K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 CyberDragon10K
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts
As of now, I only have Circle of the Moon on GBA. I'm planning on getting Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow sometime in the future (seperately... not as the double pack), and possibly Castlevania Chronicles, and my own copy of Symphony of the Night for the PSX. ^^;;

Of course, that might equate to a lot of eBay-ing... so I'll have to watch those shifty dealers really really closely... >_> ... <_<
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Vampress

As of now, I only have Circle of the Moon on GBA. I'm planning on getting Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow sometime in the future (seperately... not as the double pack), and possibly Castlevania Chronicles, and my own copy of Symphony of the Night for the PSX. ^^;;

Of course, that might equate to a lot of eBay-ing... so I'll have to watch those shifty dealers really really closely... >_> ... <_<
CyberDragon10K

If you have a PS2, you must play lament of innocence and curse of darkness:)

StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 StalkingDeath

For some reason 3d castlevania is'nt as much fun as 2d castlevania.

I think that konami can improve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="CyberDragon10K"]As of now, I only have Circle of the Moon on GBA. I'm planning on getting Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow sometime in the future (seperately... not as the double pack), and possibly Castlevania Chronicles, and my own copy of Symphony of the Night for the PSX. ^^;;

get....Aria of sorrow...nice game.. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

StalkingDeath

Agreed:)- though I'm glad to see CoD is big step up from LoI (in my opinion)....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
[QUOTE="StalkingDeath"]

Syrinx61

Agreed:)- though I'm glad to see CoD is big step up from LoI (in my opinion)....

agree...and i want that game :cry:
nightamazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nightamazon
Member since 2003 • 606 Posts
Lets see....I just found my first Castlevania game for the original Gameboy
Castlevania The Adventure
Aria of Sorrow
Harmony of Dissonance
Lament of Innocence
Curse of Darkness
Symphony of the Night
Next will be Dawn of Sorrow after I get my tax return and a DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

Aria of Sorrow
Harmony of Dissonance
Lament of Innocence
Curse of Darkness
Symphony of the Night
nightamazon

nice collection- gotta love the tax return, GBA's on my list ......:)

The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Vampress

Aria of Sorrow
Harmony of Dissonance
Lament of Innocence
Curse of Darkness
Symphony of the Night
nightamazon

Soooo many!!!!!!  Have you finished Curse of Darkness at all???????

By the way, it's great to see you here:)

nightamazon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 nightamazon
Member since 2003 • 606 Posts
Well.....Castlevania was the game that got me back into gaming....I guess I am kind of addicted....I bought my GBA and my original Playstation for the Castlevania games....
As for Curse of Darkness...I'm on my second play through this time using Trevor
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 The_Vampress
Well.....Castlevania was the game that got me back into gaming....I guess I am kind of addicted....I bought my GBA and my original Playstation for the Castlevania games....
As for Curse of Darkness...I'm on my second play through this time using Trevor
nightamazon
I still have yet to do that.  I sort of just finished the game and then started another one, so I havn't been back to it yet.  Although I'm sure that this time through with Trevor would take a quarter of the time seeing as you don't have to spend the time leveling up the ID's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

[QUOTE="nightamazon"]Lets see....I just found my first Castlevania game for the original Gameboy
Aria of Sorrow
Harmony of Dissonance
Lament of Innocence
Curse of Darkness
Symphony of the Night
Syrinx61

nice collection- gotta love the tax return, GBA's on my list ......:)

real nice....
and yeap you should get the ones of GBA.. :)
CyberDragon10K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 CyberDragon10K
Member since 2006 • 770 Posts

[QUOTE="CyberDragon10K"]As of now, I only have Circle of the Moon on GBA. I'm planning on getting Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow sometime in the future (seperately... not as the double pack), and possibly Castlevania Chronicles, and my own copy of Symphony of the Night for the PSX. ^^;;

The_Vampress

If you have a PS2, you must play lament of innocence and curse of darkness:)

I have played Lament of Innocence, and it is magnificent. ;D

Regretably I can't say the same for poor Hector. :'(

Oh! Add to my list that I'm going to be getting Classic NES Castlevania for the GBA, and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (even though I don't have a GBA...). XD
StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 StalkingDeath
Whoa you have the same games that i have cool :P
StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points