Thoughts on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 gamah_killah
Member since 2006 • 13020 Posts
[QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.OmegaNemesis28

Care to share a link? :D

HD-DVD beats Blu-Ray Article

Not that one, I meant the one about 360 best for COD4 :P

I didnt say 360 was best for CoD4. I mean I went into a contest on xfire and ended up winning. I talked to CoD4 dev team (Infinity Ward) and asked them about differences between ports. They said NOTHING at all. Not a single thing. With the exception of the recent patches for the PC.

Okay, I believe ya. Sigh.. being a hardcore fanboy is like being a lawyer...

a poorly trained lawyer because they just don't know what is true and what isn't. Except theirs is the best and that's it.

Exactly! With poor minimum wage profit...

and no god

Or girlfriend

or blood relatives/parents

or heart/passion/besthingsinlife/kindness

Avatar image for deactivated-62d5c59659078
deactivated-62d5c59659078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 deactivated-62d5c59659078
Member since 2007 • 2104 Posts
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.gamah_killah

I didnt say 360 was best for CoD4. I mean I went into a contest on xfire and ended up winning. I talked to CoD4 dev team (Infinity Ward) and asked them about differences between ports. They said NOTHING at all. Not a single thing. With the exception of the recent patches for the PC.

a poorly trained lawyer because they just don't know what is true and what isn't. Except theirs is the best and that's it.

and no god

Or girlfriend

or Christmas :o
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gamah_killah
[QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.OmegaNemesis28

and no god

Or girlfriend

Face it. I don't think they're human at all :o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.gamah_killah

and no god

Or girlfriend

aliens. I knew it. /off topicness. Anyways I love the game. Im think Im going to do Prestige Mode (redo everything like ranks).
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 gamah_killah
[QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

and no god

Or girlfriend

aliens. I knew it. /off topicness. Anyways I love the game. Im think Im going to do Prestige Mode (redo everything like ranks).

Alright then. See ya.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

and no god

Or girlfriend

Alright then. See ya.

yep - byes
_CloudSwift_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 _CloudSwift_
Member since 2007 • 609 Posts
I think it's cool. I mainly like snipers, sniping people out and they don't know where I am, XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-62d5c59659078
yep ^_^
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 greenpyro33
Member since 2007 • 3872 Posts
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

stop being a fanboy. What does it matter to you if the PS3 version is the same? If you are enjoying it on your console, nothing else matters.

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 greenpyro33
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

stop being a fanboy. What does it matter to you if the PS3 version is the same? If you are enjoying it on your console, nothing else matters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.greenpyro33

who me? what did I say? no one is being a fanboy here. Someone said the 360 version was probably better and I was just disputing that claim with facts. Who is defending the PS3 right now? No one
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 greenpyro33
[QUOTE="greenpyro33"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

who me? what did I say? no one is being a fanboy here. Someone said the 360 version was probably better and I was just disputing that claim with facts. Who is defending the PS3 right now? No one.

I was talking to graf. I dunno. I kinda missed a lot of the conversation. I'll defend my PS3 version even with some lag and party problems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-62d5c59659078
I see. Just people think it's on multi-console they think it's going to be better on one then the other. Most of the times its true, but this time it's by a dev team that has a goal to avoid this.
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 greenpyro33

I see. Just people think it's on multi-console they think it's going to be better on one then the other. Most of the times its true, but this time it's by a dev team that has a goal to avoid this.OmegaNemesis28

I know. I truly have respect for Activision and Infinity Ward. Unlike like somebody. *cough EA *cough

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 greenpyro33

I see. Just people think it's on multi-console they think it's going to be better on one then the other. Most of the times its true, but this time it's by a dev team that has a goal to avoid this.OmegaNemesis28

I know. I truly have respect for Activision and Infinity Ward. Unlike like somebody. *cough EA *cough

julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts

I wish that multi console games were the same with the pc version as well. Patches should come out at the same time for all versions of the game.

gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 gamah_killah

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]I see. Just people think it's on multi-console they think it's going to be better on one then the other. Most of the times its true, but this time it's by a dev team that has a goal to avoid this.greenpyro33

I used to respect EA. But now they have ruined the formula of every EA Big game I know and love with that stupid "tilt system". Shame... RIP SSX gameplays...

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#68 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="greenpyro33"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.greenpyro33

who me? what did I say? no one is being a fanboy here. Someone said the 360 version was probably better and I was just disputing that claim with facts. Who is defending the PS3 right now? No one.

I was talking to graf. I dunno. I kinda missed a lot of the conversation. I'll defend my PS3 version even with some lag and party problems.

whoah... dont accuse me of fanboyism, i am not a fanboy at all. i never said the 360 version was better. i did say that they are most likely identical though, the ps3 and 360 version.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="greenpyro33"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="greenpyro33"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"][QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]um no - the 360 is no better then the PC version or PS3 version I asked CoD4 devs myself in the Xfire Dev Chat Competition. They replied - "We made our best effort to make sure all 3 ports we EXACTLY the same. No difference in graphics, gameplay, ranks, maps, ect." Though - the quality is best on the PC because things can be patched easier and faster. There have been 2 patches for CoD4 already whereas the PS3 and 360 versions NEED patches due to some random lagging problems people get. Edit: Saying the 360 version would be better is completely biased. Look things up before saying it please.grafkhun

whoah... dont accuse me of fanboyism, i am not a fanboy at all. i never said the 360 version was better. i did say that they are most likely identical though, the ps3 and 360 version.

never said you did someone said the 360 version must be better tho. It wasn't you.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 grafkhun
^ i know, i was talking to greenpyro.
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#71 Ietam_Revan
Member since 2006 • 4014 Posts
the game is cool ...
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 gamah_killah

the game is cool ...Ietam_Revan

Eh, close enough.

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 greenpyro33
perfection is the right word. orgasmic is good too
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 grafkhun

perfection is the right word. orgasmic is good toogreenpyro33

alrighty then... lets move along shall we? a little... ummm... to "into" it aren't you now? please no, no details, just... yeah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-62d5c59659078
the game needs better textures - the textures are horrible sadly. The floor doesn't seem all too detailed, nor do the walls. Some props in the map seem bland like barrels w/ fire wood. Though, everything else looks beautiful. You don't knowtice any faults unless your prone anyways. I pay attention to these things too much. Have................... to...................... resist........................... Crysis..........
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 greenpyro33

[QUOTE="greenpyro33"]perfection is the right word. orgasmic is good toografkhun

alrighty then... lets move along shall we? a little... ummm... to "into" it aren't you now? please no, no details, just... yeah.

I'm very into it. In fact, I carress it and do dirty things to the disk and box :P

julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 julian_jr

:shock: I came into this conversation at the wrong time. Lets try to keep it clean though.

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 greenpyro33

:shock: I came into this conversation at the wrong time. Lets try to keep it clean though.

julian_jr

that's what she said :P

my ****ing stats keep getting reset

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 greenpyro33
stats on the PS3 version are fixed
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 grafkhun
*leaves thread*
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 gamah_killah
Eh... yea.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 grafkhun
yeah.
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 gamah_killah
Yes, it is.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 grafkhun
ok good.
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 gamah_killah
My point exactly.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 grafkhun
yup
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 julian_jr

*is wondering what the yes, yeah, yup is all about*

YankFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#88 YankFreak
Member since 2003 • 201 Posts
I have played it so much now that I gotten up to a 31 killing streak and a game total of 38 kills and 4 deaths...oh yea!!...I have played on the 360 and i cant wait to get the ps3 and buy the game myself...WHO-RAH!
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 gamah_killah
Yay..
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 grafkhun

yuppity do da, yuppity dee... yuppity do do da dee... C, O, D 4

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 greenpyro33
im so happy that rank works again.
sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 sweet_tear
Member since 2007 • 3093 Posts
good news:D : "my dad is buying COD 4... for me of course8), for Christmas, n my mother Heavenly Sword 8) awesome!
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Ietam_Revan
cool dude ...
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Ietam_Revan
i just played a mission in the game at veteran mode , it took 3 bullets to kill me ...
sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 sweet_tear
Member since 2007 • 3093 Posts
u should wear kevlar helmet:P
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Ietam_Revan
this is call of duty 4 dude , not Counter Strike ....
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Ietam_Revan
got that ? i hope you do cause' soon you'll be playing the game ...
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Ietam_Revan
:D
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 gamah_killah
Yes
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 julian_jr
I think I might get this game for Christmas.