halo 3 vs call of duty 4

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d5c59659078
deactivated-62d5c59659078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-62d5c59659078
Member since 2007 • 2104 Posts
[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]Dont compare CoD3 to ANYTHING. It's made by a completely different devs and was originally not going to even be a CoD game until they bought the licensing. CoD5 is going to be the same thing. CoD1,2,4 (Infinity Ward) CoD 3,5 (Thyogen or something) EDIT: Anyone knowtice how Halo3 is winning absolutely nothing in the Gamespot awards. XD CoD4, Crysis, and Bioshock are raping everyone else.zemonstar
actually halo 3 is curretly winning in one category over CoD4 :o pretty close though

which? This morning it was winning jack **** lol.
zemonstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 zemonstar
Member since 2006 • 12428 Posts
lol i think it was best multiplayer game...i was like wtf?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-62d5c59659078
no CoD4 is winning by 10% more votes then Halo 3 on best multiplayer
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#104 grafkhun
Member since 2006 • 12827 Posts

i haven't checked out the voting thingy yet. and i hope bioshock wins GOTY that or SMG. i just bought bioshock recently... amazing game.

and omega, drop the COD4/halo3 debate, i offer you a tie and you dont want to take it ok, but dont bring it up again.

zemonstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 zemonstar
no CoD4 is winning by 10% more votes then Halo 3 on best multiplayerOmegaNemesis28
wow it wasn't like that when i saw it :o unless it was best shooter or another award...all i know is that i flipped out when i saw it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-62d5c59659078

i haven't checked out the voting thingy yet. and i hope bioshock wins GOTY that or SMG. i just bought bioshock recently... amazing game.

and omega, drop the COD4/halo3 debate, i offer you a tie and you dont want to take it ok, but dont bring it up again.

grafkhun
i can bring it back up again if I want to. The thread is specifically Halo 3 vs CoD4. I'll do what I want thank you. edit: sorry that i've apparently upset you
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 gamah_killah
Member since 2006 • 13020 Posts

[QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]no CoD4 is winning by 10% more votes then Halo 3 on best multiplayerzemonstar
wow it wasn't like that when i saw it :o unless it was best shooter or another award...all i know is that i flipped out when i saw it

Yea, be a fanboy and use your other 3 accounts to vote :lol:

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 grafkhun
[QUOTE="grafkhun"]

OmegaNemesis28

i can bring it back up again if I want to. The thread is specifically Halo 3 vs CoD4. I'll do what I want thank you. edit: sorry that i've apparently upset you

its ok, im used to it.

zemonstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 zemonstar

[QUOTE="zemonstar"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]no CoD4 is winning by 10% more votes then Halo 3 on best multiplayergamah_killah

:lol: i'm not a fanboy of either game...i'm not a fanboy of any game now :o but i seriously think that CoD4 is better than Halo 3, i was gonna get halo 3 first when i get my 360 ( like ages from now :roll: ) but i think i'm gonna CoD4 first
gamah_killah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#110 gamah_killah
Member since 2006 • 13020 Posts
[QUOTE="gamah_killah"]

[QUOTE="zemonstar"][QUOTE="OmegaNemesis28"]no CoD4 is winning by 10% more votes then Halo 3 on best multiplayerzemonstar

:lol: i'm not a fanboy of either game...i'm not a fanboy of any game now :o but i seriously think that CoD4 is better than Halo 3, i was gonna get halo 3 first when i get my 360 ( like ages from now :roll: ) but i think i'm gonna CoD4 first

Great decision, but you should also get Halo 3... since everyone on a 360 has it :D

zemonstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 zemonstar
i kinda wanted to get a shooter and an RPG or action adventure game first, but i might get three games first so i might as well get halo 3
sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 sweet_tear
Member since 2007 • 3093 Posts
cod 4 it's winning... woo-hoo..
Mad_Game_hi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#113 Mad_Game_hi5
Member since 2006 • 3103 Posts
yeah cod 4 has to win Gooooo CoD 4 !!!
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Ietam_Revan
Member since 2006 • 4014 Posts
Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts

Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...Ietam_Revan

I don't know about it being the best ever. It is really good, but I have played other really good shooter games. (ex. Battlefield 2)

grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 grafkhun

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...julian_jr

I don't know about it being the best ever. It is really good, but I have played other really good shooter games. (ex. Battlefield 2)

dont use ever or any abosulute, b/c COD5 will just be better right :roll: brash moron letam :P

anyways this is why crysis won best shooter. the whole world is amazingly realistic and dynamic. the options you have for every situation and encounter are enormous. COD4 is a heavily linear and structured game, you must go through the action scripts and majority of the time have only one way to go. unlike in crysis where you could sneak into a base, cloak, melee everyone to death or you could drive a tank and just blow everything up. then the barriers in crysis are more natural, like if you swim to far a shark will eat you but in COD4 there could be a simple table blocking a hallway that you cant get past.

thats basically why crysis is better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...grafkhun

dont use ever or any abosulute, b/c COD5 will just be better right :roll: brash moron letam :P

anyways this is why crysis won best shooter. the whole world is amazingly realistic and dynamic. the options you have for every situation and encounter are enormous. COD4 is a heavily linear and structured game, you must go through the action scripts and majority of the time have only one way to go. unlike in crysis where you could sneak into a base, cloak, melee everyone to death or you could drive a tank and just blow everything up. then the barriers in crysis are more natural, like if you swim to far a shark will eat you but in COD4 there could be a simple table blocking a hallway that you cant get past.

Yes - Crysis is a non-scripted shooter but its more about the "breakthrough of technology" then anything. Hence best shooter, it has alot of innovation and most of it will be carried out into future shooters.
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#118 greenpyro33
Member since 2007 • 3872 Posts
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...grafkhun

yes, but I heard Crysis lost a lot of the fun factor when you go into the ice areas of the aliens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 deactivated-62d5c59659078
[QUOTE="grafkhun"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...greenpyro33

yes, but I heard Crysis lost a lot of the fun factor when you go into the ice areas of the aliens

I personally found that part frustrating, very frustrating. Especially FPS wise.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 grafkhun
^ why? were the aliens just too hard or something? or was it really cheap?
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Ietam_Revan
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]

Yeah :lol: you're right ,in Crysis you can be more strategic , use cloak and hide until you find the right moment to strike :D the only thing is that Crysis needs a really good PC...:D

Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Ietam_Revan

^ why? were the aliens just too hard or something? or was it really cheap?grafkhun

No you just can't use the same strategies like with the coreens :D , like cloak mode or something like that ...

sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 sweet_tear
[QUOTE="grafkhun"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]Call of Duty was ,is and will be the best shooter in the world ... . I can't realize why did Crysis won the Shooter of 2007 award ...Ietam_Revan

Yeah :lol: you're right ,in Crysis you can be more strategic , use cloak and hide until you find the right moment to strike :D the only thing is that Crysis needs a really good PC...:D

so... COD 4 ROCKS!!
ps394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ps394
Member since 2007 • 371 Posts
CoD 4's won tons of awards. it got my vote. i got it on friday 27th
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 grafkhun

[QUOTE="grafkhun"]^ why? were the aliens just too hard or something? or was it really cheap?Ietam_Revan

No you just can't use the same strategies like with the coreens :D , like cloak mode or something like that ...

wtf are coreens? you mean Koreans? lmao. anyways well the aliens just need diff strats. and your right you do need a really good PC for crysis, thats te biggest holdup on it.
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 greenpyro33

^ why? were the aliens just too hard or something? or was it really cheap?grafkhun

im gonna find out. I bought Crysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-62d5c59659078
no - the ice part was where you had to escape from the island. During this there were tons of aliens that would only really die from like 4 shots from the Gauss Cannon which is kind of hard to do. There were alot of distractions from actually killing the aliens and planning ahead or something. You basically regrouped with alot of army guys, hopped into the cars, drive away, stop like 10 times, get blown up, have to save a scientist girl (which was extremely hard b/c big aliens come and shoot bombs), and that was pretty much the end of the game. Then you get onto a navy ship and about last 10 minutes take place there.
Mad_Game_hi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Mad_Game_hi5
getting CoD4 yaaaay
sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 sweet_tear
getting CoD4 yaaaayMad_Game_hi5
cool! but these games are old now... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mad_Game_hi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Mad_Game_hi5
yeah...your ps 3 is old then :P
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Ietam_Revan
[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"]

[QUOTE="grafkhun"]^ why? were the aliens just too hard or something? or was it really cheap?grafkhun

wtf are coreens? you mean Koreans? lmao. anyways well the aliens just need diff strats. and your right you do need a really good PC for crysis, thats te biggest holdup on it.

Sorry yeah Koreans :D ...

sweet_tear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 sweet_tear
yeah...your ps 3 is old then :PMad_Game_hi5
:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, but the x360 it's older :lol: :lol: so i'm glad about my ps3 8) 8)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-62d5c59659078
I just want Home. I would actually maybe, god forbid, "use" a video game console.
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 greenpyro33
gasp. I bet 360 will copy home in some way
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
^^^Let's get back on topic you guys.
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 grafkhun

no - the ice part was where you had to escape from the island. During this there were tons of aliens that would only really die from like 4 shots from the Gauss Cannon which is kind of hard to do. There were alot of distractions from actually killing the aliens and planning ahead or something. You basically regrouped with alot of army guys, hopped into the cars, drive away, stop like 10 times, get blown up, have to save a scientist girl (which was extremely hard b/c big aliens come and shoot bombs), and that was pretty much the end of the game. Then you get onto a navy ship and about last 10 minutes take place there.OmegaNemesis28

sounds kinda cheap, but doable :D well it was the last part of the game what did you expect? somehting easy?

greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 greenpyro33
I heard Crysis would be a trilogy.that true
Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Ietam_Revan
I heard Crysis would be a trilogy.that truegreenpyro33

Holy cow , 3 Crysis games , I hope that PC requierments don't become harder in the 2nd and 3rd game ...
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 grafkhun

[QUOTE="greenpyro33"]I heard Crysis would be a trilogy.that trueIetam_Revan

Holy cow , 3 Crysis games , I hope that PC requierments don't become harder in the 2nd and 3rd game ...

link please to where you heard this. and yeah crysis 2... i dont even want to see the PC that could run it.

Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Ietam_Revan

[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"][QUOTE="greenpyro33"]I heard Crysis would be a trilogy.that truegrafkhun

link please to where you heard this. and yeah crysis 2... i dont even want to see the PC that could run it.

I only heard of the expansion pack ...
greenpyro33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 greenpyro33
It was in an interview with gamespot
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 grafkhun

^ link?

revan- same here, i was expecting DLC or w/e any moment.

Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Ietam_Revan
here's the link where I read about the expansion pack ,
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182906/p-22.html
go to the last line and read
I went to see a game guide cause' I thought that the game was too short :|
Mad_Game_hi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Mad_Game_hi5

sounds kinda' lame don't you think :lol:

EDIT : Wtf ??!! where's the quote ??? aww man don't tell me there's another glitch....anyway i wanted to quote what omega said about the crysis end....it's kinda' lame ??? it should be a great bossfight or something cool...not just a runaway (a booring one)

Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Ietam_Revan

EDIT : Wtf ??!! where's the quote ??? aww man don't tell me there's another glitch....anyway i wanted to quote what omega said about the crysis end....it's kinda' lame ??? it should be a great bossfight or something cool...not just a runaway (a booring one)

Mad_Game_hi5

Dude , you don't even know what do you have to fight in the end :lol: ...
Mad_Game_hi5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Mad_Game_hi5
[QUOTE="Mad_Game_hi5"]

Ietam_Revan

giant squid ?>

Ietam_Revan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Ietam_Revan
[QUOTE="Ietam_Revan"][QUOTE="Mad_Game_hi5"]

Mad_Game_hi5

giant squid ?>

Aah, actually a giant Alien Warship :D
grafkhun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 grafkhun
^ hey dont be giving any spoilers now for others. oh and im going to rename this thread if ya'll approve. i was thinking. the "game versus game thread" seeing as we debate games a lot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 deactivated-62d5c59659078
OT - There will be no expansion pack for Crysis. But Crysis 2 is already in the making alongside Far Cry 2. Alrighty now - back on topic people.