Xbox360/Mincraft, still revelant.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/minecraft-player-spent-two-years-building-this-inc/1100-6423028/

Minecraft Player Spent Two Years Building This Incredible City

Titan City is comprised of about 4.5 million blocks that were hand-placed in the Xbox 360 version.

Minecraft players are always building awe-inspiring things. The latest example of this is one player who, over the course of two years, constructed a huge city filled with roads, a rail system, skyscrapers, and more.

Titan City is the work of YouTube user Colonial Puppet, who hand-placed an estimated 4.5 million blocks to create this map in the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft. It's a remarkable achievement, and in a thread on Reddit, Colonial Puppet says the city is nearly complete.

At some point, the city will be moved to PC, where a number of new buildings have already been built so that they can be added. What's most impressive about the buildings is that, while they look nice from the outside, all of them have floors. "Some are furnished," but every one of them has a "basic interior," and "a good amount have elevators and stairs." In addition, "some roads have underground rail[s] and a large, above ground rail system runs throughout the city."

You can see an overview in the city in the pictures and video below. You can also download the latest version of the map so you can check it out for yourself on Xbox 360 (here) and PC (here).

nice achievement for this guy. its pretty impressive what he has done with the game. and what a good purchase for MS, this game is a certified phenomenon.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Oh Yeah ? ... Wait until you see what I built in Disney Infinity, Xbox 360. ;)

I built a Logic Lab..... Complete with Teleporters, Mounts, and Super Cannons for Accessability just in Case any characters lacked the Ability to Super Jump or Fly, I also Added Checkpoints in case you fall off the Terrain. Unfortunately I wasn't able to Place any texts on the Teleporters so you won't how they work or where they go until you use all of them.....

And yep.... Theres bugs.... I didn't realise just how easy it is to have bugs in your mechanics..... Debugging them is a nightmare. !